High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

What happened to Portland, Oregon?

Who has the intel? Did they bus a lot of homeless people up here from Cali? Driving I-5 heading towards Washington, where Portland Meadows use to be located, has been some of the most depressing scenery I have witnessed on the West Coast. I have seen dumps that are more sanitary--I don't think you guys would believe how bad it is right now.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

The pizza at APIZZA SCHOALS some of the best I've had in America....

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

They have some amazing food out this way. Brock, did you make it up to Seattle? They have some legendary oyster bars up there.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Drug addicts from east of the Rockies made their way west after the 9th circuit ruled that camping laws were unenforceable if there were no homeless shelters.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Just another leftist liberal shithole run by clueless democrats who care more about making nicey-nice feel good policies than they do about actual problems and the general public.

Leftism is a disease and its spreading through once great cities like stage 4 cancer killing everything it touches.

Like cancer it needs to be cut out completely or hit with hight levels of chemotherapy (red pills) until it is undetectable.

P.s. Landers if you think the pnw has the best pizza in America you need to kiss your job as a food critic goodbye.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Terrapin Station

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Drug addicts from east of the Rockies made their way west after the 9th circuit ruled that camping laws were unenforceable if there were no homeless shelters.
    We both know that's not true all the losers in Portland are from LA and San Francisco, they're called Hollywood failures and the sane people in Portland are livid about the influx of trash coming from California.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by brickjames View Post
    we both know that's not true all the losers in portland are from la and san francisco, they're called hollywood failures and the sane people in portland are livid about the influx of trash coming from california.
    nailed it
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave mjsuax13 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Lib tards legalized Heroin

Skookum
    Skookum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

There is a long list of liberal laws and policies which have resulted in the mess that is Portland. It didn't happen overnight I have seen the progression over the last two decades. Portland is the result of woke liberal feelgood policies. Seattle is on the same path. San Francisco is already there. I used to go to a Blazer game occasionally. I will never go near that shithole city again.