captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

YOUBETONIT Killed My Dog

I was thinking of ordering WaWa from Doordash later. They had Corn Chowder yesterday but i do not see it today. I really was in the mood for Corn Chowder. I might order Cheddar Broccoli instead. My niece is coming over later she wanted a Ham and Cheese Hoagie and Chicken Noodle Soup And honey BBQ Herrs Chips. If everyone on the earth jumped up and down at the same time the earth would probably explode. I may get Chocolate tea from WaWa later i saw they had that too.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I was thinking of ordering WaWa from Doordash later. They had Corn Chowder yesterday but i do not see it today. I really was in the mood for Corn Chowder. I might order Cheddar Broccoli instead. My niece is coming over later she wanted a Ham and Cheese Hoagie and Chicken Noodle Soup And honey BBQ Herrs Chips. If everyone on the earth jumped up and down at the same time the earth would probably explode. I may get Chocolate tea from WaWa later i saw they had that too.

Or islands would capsize.....

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Or islands would capsize.....
    True and that would cause a tidal wave destroying the earth

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9188

What are you talking about here?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vyasports

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by ouzoun View Post
    What are you talking about here?
    Everything vital for the existence of mankind. Oh i ordered Chicken soup yesterday from Wawa. They did not have Corn Chowder i was very sad.The Choc tea was Ok i don't think i would order it again i like the Iced Mocha better.

Do you think when Aliens abduct cows to inplant Alien Dna in them that the Cows care that much. Is it animal cruelty if they enhance them and make them better and smarter. Look at these cows that they did that to they ended up with actual jobs because of the Aliens and noone will eat them now. Plus the Aliens are using parachutes now as you can clearly see.

So anyway we saved our soup for today and half our hoagies. We will end up eating them for dinner. I also watched Static Shock on HBOmax this morning . Remember that . Do you thing Hampsters and BLM could ever safely mate ?