wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

tons of people in this country use drugs on a daily but it doesnt give a public servant the right to end a life because he had something against an individual

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    tons of people in this country use drugs on a daily but it doesnt give a public servant the right to end a life because he had something against an individual
    He didn't end his life, he detained a dirt bag who was being uncooperative and overdosed in police custody.

I can't wait until he gets off so I can listen to all the blm and leftists cry for a few weeks.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    IDK if we're friends on FB but I know that dude you've got to see the video of what they did to his store, it sad.

I have video posted

I lost 2 of my check cashing shops last year, 1 we reopened but are ready and honestly anticipating losing it again here.
    I remember you saying that. It's a damn shame what those animals did.

It's even worse that the mayor basically assisted in the looting and rioting.

Frey should be tarred and feathered and kicked out of town.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Is that what actually happened though?

Did that cop have something against the guy? You have to remember, he wasn't even the first of the cops on scene.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    How? Lmao.

All you have to do is just ask them. They will tell you their intentions. Bahahahhahaha. That’s the best part.
    The FBI already said at the hearing that no one arrested at the Capitol had any firearms.

So how do you change Democracy by wearing a fake buffalo head and taking a shit in Nancy Pelosi's office?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    They didn’t have any weapons? Hahaha you going to stick with that one? With the gallows outside you’re going to roll with that? Hilarious.
    Yeah, I am pretty sure that the "Gallows" were just there for theatrical effect.

Who the fukk were they gonna hang with this?

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The FBI already said at the hearing that no one arrested at the Capitol had any firearms.
    What they said was that the FBI recovered no weapons. Weapons were found and confiscated by the Metro and Capitol police. Metro police confirmed the arrest of at least 1 person who had a loaded handgun with extra ammunition. One of the vehicles linked to a rioter also had 13 molotov cocktails (and another handgun)

BrickJames
    Action

So how do you change Democracy by wearing a fake buffalo head and taking a shit in Nancy Pelosi's office?
    Someone took a shit in Pelosi's office?

That just made my day. I hope she stepped in it.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Multiple shots, one dead at George Floyd memorial last night.

Way to go blacks in MPLS

wikkidinsane

Yeah, I am pretty sure that the "Gallows" were just there for theatrical effect.
    Who the fukk were they gonna hang with this?

never underestimate the iq of a bunch of trump supporters grouped together.

Kermit

Way to go blacks in MPLS
    I can't believe that the store that called the cops on Floyd never got vandalized or burned down.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

now post the indepepemdemt medical examiner report.
    wanna make sure he really meant to type this before replying
    And btw, this has nothing to do with your spelling of independent
    and everything to do with that being your only ammo in this conversation

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Way to go blacks in MPLS
    Hey CHUMP, how about some FACTS:

#1. There was NO George Floyd memorial last night, got it CHUMP?

#2. There were NO shots fired at any George Floyd Memorial last night Chump. Got it CHUMP. ?

#3. There were shots fired in the same intersection that is close to the George Floyd memorial SITE is. Got it CHUMP.

#4. The shots fired last night had NOTHING to do with George Floyd. Got it CHUMP?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

George Floyd was a career criminal who overdosed after taking a lethal dose of fentanyl. Why are people defending him? If this man was any other color hardly anyone would care and rightfully so. Amazing how the media has so much influence over people’s lives.
    Last edited by bonzaii; 03-07-21 at 02:15 PM.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    George Floyd was a career criminal who overdosed after taking a lethal dose of fentanyl. Why are people defending him? If this man was any other color hardly anyone would care and rightfully so. Amazing how the media has so much influence over people’s lives.
    I would be pissed if he was any other color. Knee on the neck for 9 minutes is ultra excessive. Dont like the police state

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    wanna make sure he really meant to type this before replying
    And btw, this has nothing to do with your spelling of independent
    and everything to do with that being your only ammo in this conversation
    Thats clearly a typo. My main point is knee to the neck for 9 minutes had more to do with his death than any drug in his system

HockeyRocks

You ask, " Why are people defending him? ONLY an ignoramus would ask a question like that. What sort of dope are you?

Fidel_CashFlow

Thats clearly a typo. My main point is knee to the neck for 9 minutes had more to do with his death than any drug in his system
    I feel ya man . I'd stick up for my race as well
    But you are delusional if you really think
    what you said above is true ... but I get it

He had 3 to 4 times more fetanyl in his system
    than needed to kill a human being .

That's just the fetanyl ..... not including meth

Nitrogen
    Chasing

Quote Originally Posted by chuck-e-church View Post
    If this man was any other color hardly anyone would care and rightfully so. .
    Another phony Christian. Ephesians 4:32

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

I would be pissed if he was any other color. Knee on the neck for 9 minutes is ultra excessive. Dont like the police state
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    You ask, " Why are people defending him? ONLY an ignoramus would ask a question like that. What sort of dope are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post

• George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
    • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
    • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
    • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
    • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
    • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
    • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
    • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
    • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
    • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

I don't support criminals. Good to know that Nitrogen who doesn't believe in God does.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

He pointed a gun at a pregnant women? You support that?

Nitrogen
    Chasing

I don't support criminals. Good to know that Nitrogen who doesn't believe in God does.
    Good to know that it's easier to pretend to believe in God and the gospels, than the actually try and live like you do.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Good to know that it's easier to pretend to believe in God and the gospels, than the actually try and live like you do.
    I actually believe in the word of God. You go around bashing people who believe in God. So you think that verse was written to forgive criminals like George Floyd? George Floyd was a hardcore criminal and should be placed underneath the earth where he should never live again.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Was going to die anyway unless he got rushed to the emergency room but I do agree the Cop shouldn't have done that.

Nitrogen
    Chasing

should be placed underneath the earth where he should never live again.
    Another phony Christian. Big shock. Matthew 7:1-3

Fidel_CashFlow

Nitrogen

if you looking to find Christian singles
    this isn’t the thread

try this link

https://www.christianmingle.com/en-us

and god bless in your search for happiness
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Another phony Christian. Big shock. Matthew 7:1-3
    How am I phony? You think Floyd is going to heaven? I'm simply speaking the truth.

Nitrogen
    Chasing

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Nitrogen

if you looking to find Christian singles
    this isn’t the thread

try this link

https://www.christianmingle.com/en-us

and god bless in your search for happiness
    You seemed to have that link at the ready.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Nitrogen who doesn't believe in God is quoting scripture to try to make someone who believes in God look bad. Your defending a criminal lol. Satan's seed keeps sowing inside of you.

Nitrogen
    Chasing

How am I phony? You think Floyd is going to heaven? I'm simply speaking the truth.
    If he asked for forgiveness for his past sins - will he go to the heaven you believe in?

HockeyRocks

• George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
    • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
    • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
    • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
    • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
    • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
    • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
    • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
    • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
    • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

You prove how ignorant you are once again. Who said anything about supporting criminals. Only you Right Wing Whackos...

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

If he asked for forgiveness for his past sins - will he go to the heaven you believe in?
    Doesn't look like Floyd was able to forgive his sins so know he won't be in heaven.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    You prove how ignorant you are once again. Who said anything about supporting criminals. Only you Right Wing Whackos...
    so why do you support George Floyd the criminal who OD? O and I don't believe in politics so I don't fall into your category that you put me in.

Nitrogen
    Chasing

Nitrogen who doesn't believe in God is quoting scripture to try to make someone who believes in God look bad. Your defending a criminal lol. Satan's seed keeps sowing inside of you.
    This is a technique used over and over. Basically, what you, the pious and racist believe, is that because he had done shitty things, he deserved to die.

I don't support rioting. I don't support defunding the police. I don't support criminals. I don't support techniques to restrain for a non violent crime that result in essentially an extrajudicial killing.

You judge others by it - yet can't even hold yourself to the standards set by your God. Go brush up on your book of fairy tails you phony.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

This is a technique used over and over. Basically, what you, the pious and racist believe, is that because he had done shitty things, he deserved to die.

I don't support rioting. I don't support defunding the police. I don't support criminals. I don't support techniques to restrain for a non violent crime that result in essentially an extrajudicial killing.

You judge others by it - yet can't even hold yourself to the standards set by your God. Go brush up on your book of fairy tails you phony.
    I will learn more about the bible each and every week. Why don't you do the same instead of being a disruptor for Satan.

First 123456 Last