BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Nitrogen, are you representing nitrogen sports or is that just some stupid little screen name that you decided to use?

BrickJames
    Action

I give tons of action to nitrogen Sports every week literally losing thousands and thousands for them but if I find out you're affiliated with them in any way I will stop.

You sir are a f\*g

BrickJames
    Action

If this kid reflects the ideas of nitrogen Sports I will literally stop playing there and I think the mods need to change his name to something else

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Nitrogen, are you representing nitrogen sports or is that just some stupid little screen name that you decided to use?
    Stupid screen name.
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave Nitrogen 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post

• George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
    • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
    • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
    • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
    • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
    • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
    • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
    • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
    • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
    • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

I don't support criminals. Good to know that Nitrogen who doesn't believe in God does.
    Past convictions doesn't matter . I'm not here to say he was an outstanding member in society but no matter what that police officer killed that man.

wikkidinsane

Why you all quoting the Bible lol. All that book teaches is love and compassion. You all don't have that.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Nitrogen is just mocking people who believe in the bible and trying to make it seem that they don't follow the bible's teachings. So if you don't follow the bible exactly as is your a fraud in his mind which is absurd. Not sure why he would care since he doesn't even believe in God.

I'm definitely not the most perfect person in the world but I'm am most certainty am loving and I do have compassion for people who are deserving of it. God bless to all the believers out there.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Past convictions doesn't matter . I'm not here to say he was an outstanding member in society but no matter what that police officer killed that man.
    I don't know. From what I read, there is a report on people that died from a Fentanyl OD, and they all had 3 to 6 nanograms per milliliter in their system, and Floyd had 11. I watched a really in depth video from a criminal defense attorney about every aspect of this case and he thinks the cop is going to get off based on every thing about the case from start to finish.

Guy went on to say that the knee on the neck is a normal procedure that is widely used not only in Minneapolis, but all over the world.

The video was very informative.

Kermit

Here it is. It explains all of the charges and the law behind them.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Don’t show facts Kermit !!!

can only go by feelings

that’s why we are fukked

everyone feeling self guilt for pointing the obvious shit out

BrickJames
    Action

I've said it once and I'll say it again, the people who protest and the people who cancel things like dr. Seuss and condone transsexuals, are the same losers that couldn't get laid in high school.

They are mad at the world because they couldn't hump the hot cheerleader. Or be the hot cheerleader.

And now they're all getting together through social media and taking it out on everyone else, they subconsciously want to see our country and our system destroyed.

Typical liberal asshole wipes Cheeto fingers on *** stained sweatpants in his mom's basement, plotting.
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave BrickJames 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action

Meanwhile good red-blooded meat eating Americans are just trying to go about their daily lives, without government interference and without idiot liberals trying to call them what is okay and what is not okay.

Trying to raise a family be private and worship the way they want to worship without government interference. The principles this country was built on.

Now you have this whole new type of people who can't stand to see people happy and celebrating 4th of July and just being good and wholesome people, they think everyone should be a transexual or gay. If you believe in any kind of religion it needs to be a Muslim religion. They want kids as young as three years old to be able to decide their sex and have hormone suppressants injected into them.

These people are absolutely insane.

The story of Sodom and Gomorrah from the Bible comes to mind.

BrickJames
    Action

https://youtu.be/Fe79i1mu-**

BrickJames
    Action

It's okay to have a six-foot-five mentally handicapped transexual read children's books to your kids, as long as it's not dr. Seuss.

Because dr. Seuss is racist!

He saw a Chinaman on Mulberry Street!

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    It's okay to have a six-foot-five mentally handicapped transexual read children's books to your kids, as long as it's not dr. Seuss.

Because dr. Seuss is racist!

He saw a Chinaman on Mulberry Street!

Some on the right get too upset about shit thats not even important and blame it on the left. Most of this shit is the times man. Dr Seuss publishing company did that on their own. Trannies reading to your kid? Enroll ina different fukin school. Problem solved. Have your kid get brainwashed at a different institution. Just relax. We have a lot of cupcakes and soup sandwiches living these days. Look at our government.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Some on the right get too upset about shit thats not even important and blame it on the left. Most of this shit is the times man. Dr Seuss publishing company did that on their own. Trannies reading to your kid? Enroll ina different fukin school. Problem solved. Have your kid get brainwashed at a different institution. Just relax. We have a lot of cupcakes and soup sandwiches living these days. Look at our government.
    Yeah Google it, the schools have transsexuals reading children's books to little kids.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I don't know. From what I read, there is a report on people that died from a Fentanyl OD, and they all had 3 to 6 nanograms per milliliter in their system, and Floyd had 11. I watched a really in depth video from a criminal defense attorney about every aspect of this case and he thinks the cop is going to get off based on every thing about the case from start to finish.

Guy went on to say that the knee on the neck is a normal procedure that is widely used not only in Minneapolis, but all over the world.

The video was very informative.
    yeh its normal procedure but normal to keep it pressed on it for near to 9 minutes. Surely he saw the guy gasping

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Cops get let off easy riots start all over again.. BLM!! Rinse and repeat. ..

Pay attention to exactly when the verdict is handed in. Board up those Nikey outlet stores again!! That day could impact your neighborhood.

Thugs just waiting now to riot and loot again.

Fidel_CashFlow

Props to wikkid for keeping cool
    and actual giving thread a fair response
    We might not agree on some issues
    But wikkid is solid in my eyes.
    Pretty sure he even went to a bash
    Made a video and everything

These are tough topics to discuss
    But I do feel they need to be discussed
    I honestly feel like the powers that be
    want us to never discuss these issues
    and be divided so they can divide and conquer....

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Props to wikkid for keeping cool
    and actual giving thread a fair response
    We might not agree on some issues
    But wikkid is solid in my eyes.
    Pretty sure he even went to a bash
    Made a video and everything

These are tough topics to discuss
    But I do feel they need to be discussed
    I honestly feel like the powers that be
    want us to never discuss these issues
    and be divided so they can divide and conquer....
    That's right, hate = money & votes.

More topics that divide put more votes into certain columns for more money.

New "stimulus" great example. Over HALF the money goes to public union pensions and it's seasoned between 2022-2028.

That's nothing but a big thank you for voting for us...and before anyone jumps in here w "tax cuts" for the right, remember- That's earned money...not redistributed from others.

Fidel you are right, Wiki has been a cool cucumber here, kept the dialog on a high kaliber level. I like it!

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Fair points by all. I don’t understand why you need to put a knee on a guy when you got him in handcuffs and he’s saying he can’t breathe. But If it’s standard protocol And part of his training you can’t really convict him of anything. I mean this is nothing compared to the cop in Phoenix who shot that white kid in a hotel begging to his life while on all fours and that guy got off with nothing. You don’t hear anything about that one because he’s not black. I do think the cop on Floyd’s neck was enjoying what he was doing a little too much though. Can’t they figure out cause of death if it was fentanyl ? Too bad it has to be made about race. Some cops are just dicks and get power trips. This applies to both races. Maybe more blacks killed by cops because they have more run ins. Not that they are being specially targeted. I’m sure some things are racially motivated but it’s not as bad as media makes it out to be.

Fidel_CashFlow

Glad people are coming to at least somewhat of a common ground somewhere in all this

100 percent agree .... the knee was obnoxious and almost gives you that feel of

him being a staged fall guy in some script of a bigger picture ... the bigger picture

being the race wars they love us citizens to be in against one another

I doubt he is the throw away guy and some hired pawn ... but the

damn knee could of been taken off for sure . Fukk that cop honestly

kind of cop that gets other great cops killed out of blind hatred
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

MinnesotaFats

I'm just thinking out loud here, but that knee may have been because the officer and Floyd both worked together in the past.

I know for a fact they both worked security at Conga Latin Bistro in NE mpls, which can get a little rough at night especially on industry night. They worked together at another bar on lake street too.

That said, officer Chauvin would be well aware what Floyd was physically capable of, of his much larger size and mass, of his perhaps lack of respect for implied authority given they knew each other and, of course, of his pestilence for drug use.

Remember, nobody fights harder or longer than a coked up or methed up junkie.

MinnesotaFats

Teen killed, another injured 12 blocks from Floyd memorial.

That's 2 dead and 4 shot in 2 days of celebrating Floyd in S Mpls
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave MinnesotaFats 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The more I think about it - That knee on the back of his neck should not have killed him. Cops do that all the time. Floyd was already compromised before with his drug induced state and poor health.

Everyone in this thread posting could have survived that knee on the neck I believe. Besides that I think everyone in this thread would not have resisted like Floyd did and end up on the ground in the first place.

I'm starting to think you cut those cops loose, no criminal charges. Maybe just fire the one cop with the knee on neck. He did for to long but I'm not so convinced it was criminal now.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The more I think about it - That knee on the back of his neck should not have killed him. Cops do that all the time. Floyd was already compromised before with his drug induced state and poor health.

Everyone in this thread posting could have survived that knee on the neck I believe. Besides that I think everyone in this thread would not have resisted like Floyd did and end up on the ground in the first place.

I'm starting to think you cut those cops loose, no criminal charges. Maybe just fire the one cop with the knee on neck. He did for to long but I'm not so convinced it was criminal now.
    The politics inside the politics won't allow for that.

Ellison is a muslim from that district, if the cops go free completely, then that district burns to the ground and all the Muslim shops and houses are lost. There is already wide spread concern about this in the community.

There will be a plea just before the jury goes into deliberations...but unfortunately we have to go thru all the emotional bs of this trial and media stuff.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

The more I think about it - That knee on the back of his neck should not have killed him. Cops do that all the time.

Maybe just fire the one cop with the knee on neck. He did for to long but I'm not so convinced it was criminal now.
    If it wasn't criminal, why fire him? Who decides how long is too long?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

he did it for too long but the 3x lethal dose of fentanyl he swallowed as cops approached is what did ole Floyd in

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    If it wasn't criminal, why fire him? Who decides how long is too long?
    That's what police protocols are for. I'm sure they wrote a procedures book on that. I think the cops knee was on his neck for to long but I don't think the cop was trying to kill Floyd intentionally.

There for the cop should lose his job for that. Being charged with 2nd degree murder just doesn't fit the bill IMO after really thinking it all over.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The politics inside the politics won't allow for that.

Ellison is a muslim from that district, if the cops go free completely, then that district burns to the ground and all the Muslim shops and houses are lost. There is already wide spread concern about this in the community.

There will be a plea just before the jury goes into deliberations...but unfortunately we have to go thru all the emotional bs of this trial and media stuff.
    Oh I know, you cut that cop loose the city burns to the ground. Many American cities burn to the ground. BLM will RAGE!!! Blacks will rage in the hoods especially.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Georgey was a thief and drug attic. High on supply and that's what killed him. Shouldn't freak out and resist arrest when caught breaking the law. He was high as a kite and freaked out. That's what killed him.

Cop shouldn't have put the knee on the neck for 9 or so minutes though. Can't do that.. He'll be found guilty of murder.

Just that simple.. End of story. George no saint though. Move on..
    you left out porn star......

oh, wait, "star" only applies to a woman who becomes a porn star in her home town the second she makes ONE video.....

george, who made only one we know of, is just some random non-star bbc n_____ fukkkin' some black pussy on film.....

MinnesotaFats

http://https://minnesota.cbslocal.co...-costing-them/

Very Good Read on how this is completely backfiring

Kermit

Jurors are scared that their homes will be attacked after the trial if their names get released.

They should just say Derek Chauvin killed himself in jail, relocate him to another country, and sweep this under the rug.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Jurors are scared that their homes will be attacked after the trial if their names get released.

They should just say Derek Chauvin killed himself in jail, relocate him to another country, and sweep this under the rug.
    You guys missed this police chase in Los Angeles.. crazy black chick just ramming cars and going against traffic at 60+mph..
    In a standoff now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Georgy would have died in prison or died of a drug overdose most likely soon if the dirty cop didn't put his knee on his neck for 9 minutes. He was on that path way in life. Keeping it real...

Floyd was no Saint and no kids roll model.. He was destined for the grave soon..

First 123456 Last