6 16.22%
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

anti vaxxers

If anti vaxxers were given 2 choices.

A. Take the COVID vaccine.

B. Be kicked in the nuts by an unathletic woman.

Which choice would they opt for.

And why.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I'm not "anti vax" but I certainly don't want this to be mandatory.

The protocols that were skipped, the limited effectivr rate, the use of HIV proteins, etc...

Not a legitimate question raised here.

By mid 2022 we'll know more. Is it safe? Is it effective? Is it really needed?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    the use of HIV proteins, etc...
    Where did you get that from?

Sanity Check

I would rather be kicked in the nuts.

Than take the chinese corona AIDs vaccine btw.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

I'm not "anti vax" but I certainly don't want this to be mandatory.
    That's how I feel about pretty much everything.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Where did you get that from?
    Modified CD4 & CD8 T cells are used in all 3 vaccines, this is HIV rna, and in fact could produce a false positive test for HIV depending on your body's response to the vax, but also all clinical studies have found recipients are at a higher risk of developing HIV thereafter (based on lifestyle of course)

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I'm more worried about the long term effects of the Kung Flu than the vaccine. I will take my chances with the vaccine.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Modified CD4 & CD8 T cells are used in all 3 vaccines, this is HIV rna, and in fact could produce a false positive test for HIV depending on your body's response to the vax, but also all clinical studies have found recipients are at a higher risk of developing HIV thereafter (based on lifestyle of course)
    Your full of shyte as usual...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Some medical staff indicating Covid vaccination leading to impotence in people. I mean... what a way to control the world population???

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Your full of shyte as usual...
    LOL yeah just making up info about the RNA of a vaccine TCells

Get a fukking life you clown, seriously

You are Junior Varsity

Sanity Check

Should have made this thread sooner.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

LOL yeah just making up info about the RNA of a vaccine TCells

Get a fukking life you clown, seriously

You are Junior Varsity
    There was one company that used hiv proteins in their vaccine, they were working on it in Australia, But the work has been discontinued

Pfizer and Moderna don’t contain hiv proteins, nor do they contain cd4 or cd8 T cells, rather they stimulate our bodies to produce cd8 t cels in response to the vaccine which is a good thing.

Cd4/cd8 is loosely associate with hiv because they become depleted in a person with active hiv and they use those values to trend how severe the hiv is at any given moment.

But cd4 and cd8 T cells are healthy cells that are a small part of our natural immune system. Pfizer creates the strongest cd8 T cell response which is a good thing but cd8 T cells are not in the vaccine

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Some medical staff indicating Covid vaccination leading to impotence in people. I mean... what a way to control the world population???
    Lol, I can confirm this is not true

You guys will believe anything but the truth

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

A lady next door told me she’s holding out because she trying to get pregnant at the moment...her husband works in the med field, a nurse I believe, I wonder why she has that concern or is any vaccine that should be avoided while trying to get pregnant?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

How did you confirm this? On second thought don't tell me I don't want to know!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    A lady next door told me she’s holding out because she trying to get pregnant at the moment...her husband works in the med field, a nurse I believe, I wonder why she has that concern or is any vaccine that should be avoided while trying to get pregnant?
    She has that concern because there’s so much disinformation out there rn.

Disinformation is at an all time high and people are questioning obvious truths and facts we’ve know for centuries, because some YouTube’s is saying the earth is flat or whatever other conspiracy you want to name.

It was always inevitable that there would be a massive disinformation push on this vaccine because the convictions of anti-vaxxers, they’re simply being opportunists.

“It causes limp duck, women can’t get pregnant, it has hiv proteins, it’s a tracker, bill gates is killing us” etc blah blah blah

People with an agenda are doing what they’ve always done, capitalizing on our fear of the unknown.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    How did you confirm this? On second thought don't tell me I don't want to know!
    I sucked off every man in America that got the vaccine
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave The Kraken 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Disinformation is at an all time high and people are questioning obvious truths and facts we’ve know for centuries, because some YouTube’s is saying the earth is flat or whatever other conspiracy you want to name.

It was always inevitable that there would be a massive disinformation push on this vaccine because the convictions of anti-vaxxers, they’re simply being opportunists.

“It causes limp duck, women can’t get pregnant, it has hiv proteins, it’s a tracker, bill gates is killing us” etc blah blah blah

People with an agenda are doing what they’ve always done, capitalizing on our fear of the unknown.
    I just think her husband would have access to credible info, if docs and nurses are concerned about possible side effects, how on earth is the general public supposed to be all for it?

NrmlCurvSurfr

^ btw her husband works for a large hospital in the Texas medical center, not some small podunk town or anything like that..also for sure she voted for Biden, definite liberal..if that matters lol

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=The Kraken;30208377]I sucked off every man in America that got the vaccine[/QUOTE
    Damn you I said I DIDN'T want to know!

The Kraken

I just think her husband would have access to credible info, if docs and nurses are concerned about possible side effects, how on earth is the general public supposed to be all for it?
    There’s no credible evidence that shows the COVID vaccine or any other vaccine would prevent a woman from getting pregnant.

I don’t think the general public will ever be all for it. COVID, and thus the vaccine, was HEAVILY politicized from day 1. For most, Our beliefs and views on the vaccine correlate directly with our political affiliations, and that’s unfortunate and sad.

If your neighbor believes the covid vaccine might affect her ability to get pregnant, I would never advise her to do something she’s uncomfortable with. It’s ok to not get the vaccine. I got it this year, I might not next year.

And fwiw, the ob/gyn society is now recommending all pregnant women get the vaccine and have studies showing it doesn’t harm fetuses..

NrmlCurvSurfr

There’s no credible evidence that shows the COVID vaccine or any other vaccine would prevent a woman from getting pregnant.

I don’t think the general public will ever be all for it. COVID, and thus the vaccine, was HEAVILY politicized from day 1. For most, Our beliefs and views on the vaccine correlate directly with our political affiliations, and that’s unfortunate and sad.

If your neighbor believes the covid vaccine might affect her ability to get pregnant, I would never advise her to do something she’s uncomfortable with. It’s ok to not get the vaccine. I got it this year, I might not next year.

And fwiw, the ob/gyn society is now recommending all pregnant women get the vaccine and have studies showing it doesn’t harm fetuses..
    I don't know if there is much credible evidence for anything related to the COVID vaccine, at the moment. It's just concerning to me that some medical professionals are concerned but many people don't give it a second thought to get the vaccine...I mean, you have people flaunting it when they get it lol..it all seems insane to me...

The Kraken

I think we see this the same way.

As for medical professionals, there are always those docs that are contrarians. I work in a department that has been around for quite some time and we have shown over and over and over again that what we do decreases morbidity and mortality, and also increases quality of life. And yet medical professionals still question what we do.

But that’s ok, their questions keep us honest and make us prove what we do is beneficial, so contrarians are an important part of the machine.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

I hope you understand you are railing against the same thing you are advocating
    the only difference being you side with Msm, big Pharma, and the hospital money making machines.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    I hope you understand you are railing against the same thing you are advocating
    the only difference being you side with Msm, big Pharma, and the hospital money making machines.
    I’m neither railing against nor advocating for anything.

I’ve made it very clear I am not pushing for people to get the vaccine. Nor am I admonishing people that choose to get it.

I’m simply stating that there is no evidence that supports people’s fear, yet there is plenty of evidence as of now that shows the vaccines are safe and effective. That doesn’t mean I advocate for them however, I’m simply telling you what the science says
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=The Kraken;30208576]I’m neither railing against nor advocating for anything.

I’ve made it very clear I am not pushing for people to get the vaccine. Nor am I admonishing people that choose to get it.

I’m simply stating that there is no evidence that supports people’s fear, yet there is plenty of evidence as of now that shows the vaccines are safe and effective. That doesn’t mean I advocate for them however, I’m simply telling you what the science says[/QUOTE
    I am smart enough to figure out what the "science" says. I have respect for what you do because all the women in my family were icu nurses and know how hard you work. All I am saying is don't become a pimp for big pharma you more than most should understand the difference between patient care and pure greed.

Sanity Check

there is plenty of evidence as of now that shows the vaccines are safe and effective.
    Why take an untested and potentially dangerous vaccine.

To protect from a virus with less than 0.3% odds of being dangerous.

Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Douchebag Don sneaks in the back door, gets his shot, then comes out the front door and announces to his ignorant followers nothing. With so much blood on his hands i would be embarrassed to
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 04-11-21 at 02:22 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

How many people are profiting off pushing the vaccinations dude. To many.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Also sterilization...

and the blue face masks have chemical called phthalates in them which shrinks your dick, no joke...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Only reason why the criminals would make anything mandatory is because it doesn't work. If it worked, they wouldn't need to make anything mandatory. Simple concept but idiots will never understand and now the criminals are bringing up patriotism with the jab. Lol it's ridiculous how they want to guilt trip people into taking the poison.

"Take the poison for your country!!!"

Fukking joke

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I’m neither railing against nor advocating for anything.

I’m simply stating that there is no evidence that supports people’s fear, yet there is plenty of evidence as of now that shows the vaccines are safe and effective. That doesn’t mean I advocate for them however, I’m simply telling you what the science says
    Every take there is fine except this is an EUA which means by definition there is NO evidence to show it is "safe". Using the word "science" generically is showing you don't understand what "science" is, by the way.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave StackinGreen 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Every take there is fine except this is an EUA which means by definition there is NO evidence to show it is "safe". Using the word "science" generically is showing you don't understand what "science" is, by the way.
    You couldn’t be more wrong

It took a ton of evidence of safety just to get an EUA, jfc man. And it takes a lot more than just evidence of safety to get fda approval.

I pray to god you’re not a real doc. If you wanna play choro then whatever but you don’t understand the absolute basics of the fda approval process including what it takes to get EUA

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Alot of this is just the intellectual laziness in todays society. It is all to easy to let somebody else do the thinking for you on what to drink, eat, wear, worship, drive, where to live, who to fukk, and what medicine to take to get everything you ever need or wanted or what medicine to take so you won't die which you eventually will regardless. The problem with this as many of the worst decievers have important titles especially in religion and heathcare. Just put a DR or MD in front of someones name and watch the sheep repeat.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave edawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Strange do you live in Michigan? I haven't talked to them but lady across street pregnant I think he is either a nurse or EMT. I can't figure out why people would want to "try" to get pregnant with the world situation. Accident okay I get it! But, dude, its Michigan, and you are the worse state in the country right now. This is the worse time to get pregnant in history.

123 Last