23 62.16%
  • Uncertain

6 16.22%
    NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think we see this the same way.

As for medical professionals, there are always those docs that are contrarians. I work in a department that has been around for quite some time and we have shown over and over and over again that what we do decreases morbidity and mortality, and also increases quality of life. And yet medical professionals still question what we do.

But that’s ok, their questions keep us honest and make us prove what we do is beneficial, so contrarians are an important part of the machine.
    There is no way you(anyone or group) can be correct 100% of the time. I think we see this in a similar way, but not the same way.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

You couldn’t be more wrong

It took a ton of evidence of safety just to get an EUA, jfc man. And it takes a lot more than just evidence of safety to get fda approval.

I pray to god you’re not a real doc. If you wanna play choro then whatever but you don’t understand the absolute basics of the fda approval process including what it takes to get EUA

Does a keyword search for: "doctors take illegal kickback money to overprescribe medication".

Still yield results?

Or did they scrub that already?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

One of the biggest propaganda scams is that the Dr's, Teachers, and Police are all great people just trying to help. In many cases they are no different than the drug dealer slingin crack, an anti American teaching communism, and a criminal harassing law abiding citizens.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    One of the biggest propaganda scams is that the Dr's, Teachers, and Police are all great people just trying to help. In many cases they are no different than the drug dealer slingin crack, an anti American teaching communism, and a criminal harassing law abiding citizens.
    They all have the same Master; revenue first. Safety, prevention and education secondary. See hierarchy, gone wild.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    They all have the same Master; revenue first. Safety, prevention and education secondary. See hierarchy, gone wild.
    When people are safe, healthy, and smart it is hard to have control over them.

BOA12

When people are safe, healthy, and smart it is hard to have control over them.
    Happy problem free Society not an option in Police State 101. Create criminals and convince the gullible that THEY,Police State 101, R the heroes. The moral of J C fable;; Give Caesar his image/ THEIR God back to Caesar.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Happy problem free Society not an option in Police State 101. Create criminals and convince the gullible that THEY,Police State 101, R the heroes. The moral of J C fable;; Give Caesar his image/ THEIR God back to Caesar.
    One of the biggest misinterpreted quotes in the Bible you wouldn't believe how many of the 501c3 "churches" hide behind this instead of standing up. The biggest disgraces often come from the pulpit. They next time they scream follow man's law just ask them if they ever heard of the prison epistles or did they skip over that part?

BOA12

One of the biggest misinterpreted quotes in the Bible you wouldn't believe how many of the 501c3 "churches" hide behind this instead of standing up. The biggest discraces often come from the pulpit. They next time they scream follow man's law just ask them if they ever heard of the prison epistles or did they skip over that part?
    Anything, which is everything, with a hierarchy, is inherently EVIL, by DESIGN. That is, if it put in the wrong hands, the result will B EVIL. Jesus Christ was given THE DEATH PENALTY, by the religious, business and political leaders, because it was going to blow their scam and cost them $$$$.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Does a keyword search for: "doctors take illegal kickback money to overprescribe medication".

Still yield results?

Or did they scrub that already?
    It used to happen more often, and many times wasn’t overtly illegal, there were loopholes.

It’s not very common anymore though, but I’m sure it still happens on a small scale

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

There are major systems problems but the fact still remains, prevention and education can be performed apart from the system. That means you can control your health and virtue to a large degree, still. An enlarging government always creates a slow grind and increase into a subsistence, slave class. That's why big government is always anti Christian and anti family.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Anything, which is everything, with a hierarchy, is inherently EVIL, by DESIGN. That is, if it put in the wrong hands, the result will B EVIL. Jesus Christ was given THE DEATH PENALTY, by the religious, business and political leaders, because it was going to blow their scam and cost them $$$$.
    Be careful, not all hierarchies. Everything of the world of course tends to decay and be manipulated yes.

But God is our Father, the family is a hierarchy, noble monarchs have existed and are hierarchies, etc.

Even in the spiritual world there is no such thing as equality. There are the "greatest and the least" even in the kingdom of heaven. All creatures should strive to preserve their and other's dignity, though.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i'll take she shot to the pills.........

need to bust a nut, and that would do the trick.......

I'd probably shoot at the ass wiggle, before the kick even landed.......

Sanity Check

Things could get rough.

Hope everyone is hanging in there.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

The vaccine imo is going to make you more likely to getting the delta variant. I never will get a rushed vaccine. I'm no Guinea pig.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Hes correct on the vaccines and hivs added risk....HE IS RIGHT ..https://www.ajmc.com/view/researcher...id-19-vaccines

Sanity Check

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post

Iron Mike and I. Still holding it down.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

She's pretty hot too.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    She's pretty hot too.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">South Florida Nurse Explains what is REALLY going in in hospitals. The media is lying. <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/HowleyReporter?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@How leyReporter</a> <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/JRw3k1Yl1D">pic.twitter.com/JRw3k1Yl1D</a></p>&mdash; Chris Nelson (@ReOpenChris) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/ReOpenChris/status/1433587688288968706?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >September 3, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    First things first: Yes, she's hot

Interesting that she is a nurse like Kraken is, but she had a very different opinion about all this. Maybe Kraken is not all it's cracked up to be.

rustie
    rustie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3969

so many idiots ,not enough Ivermectin to get rid of them all. And where does it actually show that shes a nurse?

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by rustie View Post
    so many idiots ,not enough Ivermectin to get rid of them all. And where does it actually show that shes a nurse?
    Nowhere, just like there is no guarantee that Kraken is a nurse. So many idiots, indeed.

rustie
    rustie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3969

We truly do live in the golden age of stupidity.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by rustie View Post
    We truly do live in the golden age of stupidity.
    100% agreed! You sound like someone who might find this article interesting. You need not worry, it's fact checked:
    https://www.verywellmind.com/how-to-...-doses-5095589

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Nowhere, just like there is no guarantee that Kraken is a nurse. So many idiots, indeed.
    Im a nurse for sho. Peeps been knowin that for 10 years. Funny thing about covid times, no one ever said they knew a nurse or doctor until covid. Now everyone knows 100's of them when they're trying to appeal to an authority

But I'll also end with this. Being a nurse doesnt mean much. Some of the dumbest people I know are nurses. We're not experts in anything. We aren't MD's, even tho a lot of MD's are idiots as well. The only difference is that I get to see it on a daily basis. Not hear about it or read about it, but see it. And even then, everything I see is anecdotal.

So someone claiming to be a nurse for any sense of superiority should be shot

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18983

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Your full of shyte as usual...
    You are wasting your time with him. For anyone else interested:

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/12/fact-check-hiv-is-not-in-covid19-vaccines.html

tommir99

Im a nurse for sho. Peeps been knowin that for 10 years. Funny thing about covid times, no one ever said they knew a nurse or doctor until covid. Now everyone knows 100's of them when they're trying to appeal to an authority

But I'll also end with this. Being a nurse doesnt mean much. Some of the dumbest people I know are nurses. We're not experts in anything. We aren't MD's, even tho a lot of MD's are idiots as well. The only difference is that I get to see it on a daily basis. Not hear about it or read about it, but see it. And even then, everything I see is anecdotal.

So someone claiming to be a nurse for any sense of superiority should be shot
    You know, there is also that possibility that the woman in the video actually is a nurse. Or is it impossible because what she said does not fit the narrative?

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    You are wasting your time with him. For anyone else interested:

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/12/fact-check-hiv-is-not-in-covid19-vaccines.html
    Thank you so much. That website has all the answers and makes it very simple to find out the truth.

All you have to do is read the article and then you shall know the answer

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

She has that concern because there’s so much disinformation out there rn.
    Such a bad look bemoaning disinformation while you claim you've verified things you cannot possibly verify

The Gov. is constantly caught in lies, the drug companies are constantly caught being unethical. The leaders of these organizations constantly push fake news and misleading/false data that we find out about later.

When the fatality rate is much less than 1% in even semi healthy people it's shrewd to be skeptical, not paranoid.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Brother In Law was anti-vax and worked at school. Got COVID and got at least 7 people sick in a week including his smoking parents who fortunately had take the vax.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Brother In Law was anti-vax and worked at school. Got COVID and got at least 7 people sick in a week including his smoking parents who fortunately had take the vax.
    Anecdotes from a leftist

I'm sold now

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Dude, that's nothing! My neighbor knows someone who got covid, and at least 57 people sick in less than 48 hours. They all ate some french fries and got better.

I also went to the moon this morning, and just came back!! It was great

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

She's pretty hot too.

and people wonder why some people question what we are being told

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Pro freedom here. Not anti-vax.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

She's pretty hot too.

I wonder if she is actually a nurse. Does he give her name and credentials so that way we can trust that she is a medical profession?

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

If cons can kill more of their voters it will make it that much easier for Dems in 2022. Please hurry up after all the best con is six feet under.

First 123 Last