pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    The article specifically says that he shot into a crowd of people.
    The article also compares this incident to the Dylan Roof shooting. Bullshit clickbait website.

One dead, 4 injured. And all 4 injured were related to the one who died. Must be a pretty good shot to shoot into a crowd and hit 5 relatives!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Brick your a good fukker. Its an endless war with these people.

So, I'm a white dude. Stop your bullshit libtards. NONE of you would have a gun and stop in at a Detroit Bowling Alley being the only "group" of whites/hispanics/asians there. NO FUKKIN WAY. Don't you DARE be in denial and say you would. Unless, you happened to KNOW some of the people there and had a dam good reason to be there (or have already been there countless times so they know of you).

And even all you whites that pretend to be black by bumping your hip-hop and wearing your hats sideways or whatever you do........wouldn't go there either.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

So, I'm a white dude. Stop your bullshit libtards. NONE of you would have a gun and stop in at a Detroit Bowling Alley being the only "group" of whites/hispanics/asians there. NO FUKKIN WAY. Don't you DARE be in denial and say you would. Unless, you happened to KNOW some of the people there and had a dam good reason to be there (or have already been there countless times so they know of you).

And even all you whites that pretend to be black by bumping your hip-hop and wearing your hats sideways or whatever you do........wouldn't go there either.
    A bowling alley??? None of these people would drive through Detroit after 6pm. Period. Let alone, with a gun or bumping hip hop with their old English D hat.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

You bowl..what’s your average?

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Inner city black people shouldn't be riding around in the suburbs with guns to begin with, the fact that white people got injured proves his point regardless of what his motive was, he did drive from the inner city and he did shoot white people.

If the races were reversed they would burn the city down.

Sorry you got indoctrinated at your liberal brainwashing Academy when you were 20 years old but some of us can still think for ourselves
    Nope! Wrong! The NRA has spend countless money over the years to stop ,loosen, reverse any need for licensing, permits, background checks, for gun purchases - plus, most state's state-legislatures have voted to allow open-carry, no permit, wave-your-gun-freely-in-the-air no simple basic test needed to show proof of how to handle and operate a gun, type of gun "laws."
    NRA wants relaxed laws, aka no laws - then anyone of any race can RIDE around in ANY town, city, SUBURB that they f'n please.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Doesn't the stories say he DID know the people? He specifically targeted is what it seems. So...seems like a darn tootin' good reason to be there.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I would pay to never go to Detroit. I have never been there and if I can help it I will never go.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Nope! Wrong! The NRA has spend countless money over the years to stop ,loosen, reverse any need for licensing, permits, background checks, for gun purchases - plus, most state's state-legislatures have voted to allow open-carry, no permit, wave-your-gun-freely-in-the-air no simple basic test needed to show proof of how to handle and operate a gun, type of gun "laws."
    NRA wants relaxed laws, aka no laws - then anyone of any race can RIDE around in ANY town, city, SUBURB that they f'n please.
    That's how it looks on paper.

In the unwritten police handbook it says if you see a black guy driving around in all white suburbs stop him and search him because he's up to no good.

Don't worry it's not racist.

In the same unwritten police handbook it says if you see a middle-aged white guy driving around in the all-black Inner City you should probably stop him and search him because he's on his way to buy crack or he just bought crack. Crack or some other from of illicit substance.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Doesn't the stories say he DID know the people? He specifically targeted is what it seems. So...seems like a darn tootin' good reason to be there.

From initial sources of the incident, I was not aware of that. Nor, did I read into it any further since I read that initial source. Was I missing facts with some of my later posts? Yes. The original post brings up the topic. My best guess w/o reading any further is this was someone at that bowling alley owing the black guy some money for some illegal drugs. Just a guess.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Couldn't make this shit up

Thank you LKid for putting the facts straight...

What a fukkin joke and this is exactly why we don't tolerate bullshit threads like this - because idiots fly off half-cocked with no clue what the f they're talking about.

Thread is closed.

First 12