Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

[QUOTE=Vyasports;30117326]Getting too personal now Dougy but might as well see what happens next... [/QUOTE

This is why she gets on my nerves with her childish fukking games.. If I had better options I would dump her in a heartbeat

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

R
    u
    n

a
    w
    a
    y

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    R
    u
    n

a
    w
    a
    y
    This might just be the last straw cuz I'm 99% sure she's lying but only a complete sociopath would keep it up this long without saying OK just kidding so I don't know what to think.

pologq

in fairness i posted that before the positive covid test. she at least is being honest with you regarding that.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

She is clearly playing you.

I say be a man an dumped that drama queen. Stop lowering yourself to her level by allowing her to use you as she sees fit.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    She is clearly playing you.

I say be a man an dumped that drama queen. Stop lowering yourself to her level by allowing her to use you as she sees fit.
    Trust me Mike as much as I would love to dump her it's not that easy. I'm 45 she's 26.. I hate to say it but there's no way I could do any better trust me I've tried. Just gotta continue putting up with her shit.

Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 02-23-21 at 12:01 PM.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

She even admitted that she has told you so many lies she can't be trusted. Women are notorious liars. They can't physically overpower men so the only weapon they have is their pussy and their wits, it's a game you will never win they've been doing it for centuries.

Not just telling you lies but telling you half-truths and trickle truths. They are very manipulative. And they have been doing it so long it's not like they're even trying it's just second nature.

I know having sex with a woman half your age is awesome trust me I do it all the time. Their sex drive out matches yours and it makes you feel young. But when dealing with a conniving woman you also need to consider your own Mental Health.

Don't tell yourself you can't do any better that's a crock of shit. She's probably the one putting that in your head. That is a classic woman line " you'll never be able to do better than me". They all say that.

Bang her best friend really stir things up. Cause some drama, rip her life apart.

Bang her best friend and then play the victim and say she seduced you. Then bang her mom and knock her up.

This chick has obviously been through the wringer a few times she has a kid and she's well-versed in STD talk. At this point in the relationship whoever cares less has the power.
    Points Awarded:

coanwe gave BrickJames 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action

Bitches love drama.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Bitches love drama.
    you make a very good point about the STD line she put in there

bitches do love drama and then tears are used as a defense. fcukin manipulative gender.

Doug tushyterror

She even admitted that she has told you so many lies she can't be trusted. Women are notorious liars. They can't physically overpower men so the only weapon they have is their pussy and their wits, it's a game you will never win they've been doing it for centuries.

Not just telling you lies but telling you half-truths and trickle truths. They are very manipulative. And they have been doing it so long it's not like they're even trying it's just second nature.

I know having sex with a woman half your age is awesome trust me I do it all the time. Their sex drive out matches yours and it makes you feel young. But when dealing with a conniving woman you also need to consider your own Mental Health.

Don't tell yourself you can't do any better that's a crock of shit. She's probably the one putting that in your head. That is a classic woman line " you'll never be able to do better than me". They all say that.

Bang her best friend really stir things up. Cause some drama, rip her life apart.

Bang her best friend and then play the victim and say she seduced you. Then bang her mom and knock her up.

This chick has obviously been through the wringer a few times she has a kid and she's well-versed in STD talk. At this point in the relationship whoever cares less has the power.
    Trust me Brick, if only it was that easy I would do it. Just don't get why she would lie about something this stupid.. it's one thing if she lied about not having an STD, that I get, this I don't.

Doug tushyterror

you make a very good point about the STD line she put in there

bitches do love drama and then tears are used as a defense. fcukin manipulative gender.
    She seems to be doubling down on it so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now only if she could text me the results tmm.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Doug trust me. There are plenty of hot 26 year olds who will spend your money and give you a little taste.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Trust me Brick, if only it was that easy I would do it. Just don't get why she would lie about something this stupid.. it's one thing if she lied about not having an STD, that I get, this I don't.
    That's what I was saying about not just outright lying but being so manipulative that they tell you the truth but leave things out "half-truths". They'll tell you the whole story but leave out the one part that would have really pissed you off, and then tell you that part of the Story 3 months later when she's bored and wants to stir up some drama. " trickle truth"

BrickJames
    Action

This day in age its cool for them to be cheating, lying, manipulative.

It's cool for them to have a young hot boyfriend an old guy who's a sugar daddy and turn tricks on the weekends for extra cash. Just listen to any popular top 40 song that the young girls listen to. They are coached about how to do it on Instagram and Tik Tok.

It's A Brave New World out there. You got to be more ruthless than these hoes and you can't beat them up or you'll go to jail. It's good that you don't live with her just blow her off for a few days that'll tell you where she's actually at emotionally.

BrickJames
    Action

I wasn't joking when I told you to fukk her best friend. That will get them both obsessed with you.

After you do play it like a straight G and say we should all hang out and have some drinks and work it out, then try to nail them both at the same time.

Bitches love that shit
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave BrickJames 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action

Just hit up her best friend and act like you're trying to talk with her about you and the other chicks relationship, tell her you're having a hard time with how everything is playing out, ask her to meet you at the bar for a beer, then start ordering shots and take her down.

You don't even need to tell your chick you fukked the best friend it will come out all on its own because they love drama.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave BrickJames 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action

Back in 2017 this chick I had it bad for broke up with me. I was pretty distraught over the whole thing I wanted to marry this chick.

I didn't stalk her and text her and call her a bunch of times you know what I did? I fukked her best friend and then fukked her best friends little sister.

They all claim they hate me but every time it's not working out with their hometown hero boyfriends who do you think gets the 1am call to "hang out"? Me.

Doug tushyterror

Just hit up her best friend and act like you're trying to talk with her about you and the other chicks relationship, tell her you're having a hard time with how everything is playing out, ask her to meet you at the bar for a beer, then start ordering shots and take her down.

You don't even need to tell your chick you fukked the best friend it will come out all on its own because they love drama.
    Sounds good in theory but it would never work. Her best friend is finer than her (think a hotter version of Keke Palmer wo. the blackheads) & I don't got that kind of game + she tells her everything.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Doug trust me. There are plenty of hot 26 year olds who will spend your money and give you a little taste.
    True..but how many of them could you feel totally comfortable with just being yourself & are willing to do literally EVERYTHING sexually.

BrickJames
    Action

Sounds good in theory but it would never work. Her best friend is finer than her (think a hotter version of Keke Palmer wo. the blackheads) & I don't got that kind of game + she tells her everything.
    Exactly of course they're going to tell each other that's what I'm saying they love the drama if you can be the cause of all that drama they will be obsessed with you.

You don't need to worry about how hot the friend is, for women it comes down to bankroll and mouthpiece. Men care about looks women care about money and being mouthpieced.

Every chick I bang is way out of my league as far as looks go I'm damn near middle-aged but confidence is key.

Once you take down a couple that will make your confidence even higher that you can actually do it.

Also 75% of hot chicks don't even think they're hot they all have body issues and low self esteem. The thrill for her will be eating the forbidden fruit which the Bible tells us all women are programed to do.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Trust me Mike as much as I would love to dump her it's not that easy. I'm 45 she's 26.. I hate to say it but there's no way I could do any better trust me I've tried. Just gotta continue putting up with her shit.

Maybe not a young girl.

But why not someone closer to your age that will actually love you and do stuff for you.

Doug tushyterror

Exactly of course they're going to tell each other that's what I'm saying they love the drama if you can be the cause of all that drama they will be obsessed with you.

You don't need to worry about how hot the friend is, for women it comes down to bankroll and mouthpiece. Men care about looks women care about money and being mouthpieced.

Every chick I bang is way out of my league as far as looks go I'm damn near middle-aged but confidence is key.

Once you take down a couple that will make your confidence even higher that you can actually do it.

Also 75% of hot chicks don't even think they're hot they all have body issues and low self esteem. The thrill for her will be eating the forbidden fruit which the Bible tells us all women are programed to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Maybe not a young girl.

But why not someone closer to your age that will actually love you and do stuff for you.
    Been talking to this girl at work for a few wks..Rene ,34, hopefully that'll lead to something.

BrickJames
    Action

Been talking to this girl at work for a few wks..Rene ,34, hopefully that'll lead to something.
    Wow she looks good for 34, lot of miles on her though. Lot of previous owners.

God speed sir!

BrickJames
    Action

True..but how many of them could you feel totally comfortable with just being yourself & are willing to do literally EVERYTHING sexually.
    A lot, we live in different cities and you just described every chick I know.

pologq

rene looks cute. let her tickle your pickle.

Doug tushyterror

God speed sir!
    Thanks man..but could you could tell with that hairline she's rocking a serious weave..Waking up next to her in the morning without that hair & fakeup..probably not a pretty picture.

BrickJames
    Action

Thanks man..but could you could tell with that hairline she's rocking a serious weave..Waking up next to her in the morning without that hair & fakeup..probably not a pretty picture.
    I know they're all like that, the trick is to not live with them, then they always have to get ready to see you. The second you start living with them they take out their fat girl sweats and they're pooping all over the house and not wearing makeup and being a slob.

At 34 I'm sure she is having some issues but she looks fun to fukk.

Doug tushyterror

I know they're all like that, the trick is to not live with them, then they always have to get ready to see you. The second you start living with them they take out their fat girl sweats and they're pooping all over the house and not wearing makeup and being a slob.

Indeed..at work she's all serious working the lobby security desk but she def. likes to get down on the weekends. Right now I'm feeling major friendzone vibes so I'm just gonna ask her out for drinks, see what she says.

BrickJames
    Action

Indeed..at work she's all serious working the lobby security desk but she def. likes to get down on the weekends. Right now I'm feeling major friendzone vibes so I'm just gonna ask her out for drinks, see what she says.
    Thata pepper

pologq

they just shit everywhere like puppies

BrickJames
    Action

they just shit everywhere like puppies
    Just like a puppy. Pooping, eating all the food, looking to you for entertainment.

It never ends

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

That’s something to be proud of bro.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by brickjames View Post
    she even admitted that she has told you so many lies she can't be trusted. Women are notorious liars. They can't physically overpower men so the only weapon they have is their pussy and their wits, it's a game you will never win they've been doing it for centuries.

I know having sex with a woman half your age is awesome trust me i do it all the time. Their sex drive out matches yours and it makes you feel young. But when dealing with a conniving woman you also need to consider your own mental health.

This chick has obviously been through the wringer a few times she has a kid and she's well-versed in std talk. At this point in the relationship whoever cares less has the power.
    truth

mjsuax13

This day in age its cool for them to be cheating, lying, manipulative.

It's cool for them to have a young hot boyfriend an old guy who's a sugar daddy and turn tricks on the weekends for extra cash. Just listen to any popular top 40 song that the young girls listen to. They are coached about how to do it on Instagram and Tik Tok.

It's A Brave New World out there. You got to be more ruthless than these hoes and you can't beat them up or you'll go to jail. It's good that you don't live with her just blow her off for a few days that'll tell you where she's actually at emotionally.
    This guy is the man. These hoes are mostly garbage. The sugar daddy shit is for real. Many of friends have a side piece THOT who also has a boyfriend somewhere stressing about her ass. That’s when you wrecking ball that ass and send her home to Johnny Muscle the Hometown Hero.
    Last edited by mjsuax13; 02-24-21 at 12:11 AM.

mjsuax13

God speed sir!
    I’ll pay for your first date. Get rid of the other one and start pounding this one.

First 1234 Last