Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Covid is almost eliminated in India... herd immunity!

Another reason why we shouldn't be locking down. Covid would be almost gone by now.

Looks like all the experts were wrong. Very low deaths compared to their population as well.

Also helps their population for the most part are not fat!
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Unrivaled 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wrongside gave Unrivaled 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Oh wow another covid thread

SALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOON

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Vegan diet

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Guy traded his gambling addiction for a covid posting addiction.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Guy traded his gambling addiction for a covid posting addiction.
    Yes, less destructive. And I'm helping the people who are still in denial and think Covid is scary. Win win.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Vegan diet
    Never tried a vegan diet, how is it?

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

LOL herd of cattle you mean

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Indian food known to be vegan. Reason for why they arent fat.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10862

Curry killed the Covid

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I wonder if anyone will come on to a sports betting forum and change their opinion about covid, politics, etc. because someone else posts an opposite view. I’m guessing no is the best pick this forum has ever had

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I wonder if anyone will come on to a sports betting forum and change their opinion about covid, politics, etc. because someone else posts an opposite view. I’m guessing no is the best pick this forum has ever had
    It's an informative post. We are posting facts here, not debating politics.

Just simply stating that India is almost rid of Covid and we will be continuing to lock down for months to come.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I like Herd Immunity.. The true Covid vaccine!!

Get Covid already, beat it and build anti-bodies that's your best bet. If you die from it then it was only a matter of time anyways.. See what's next? Dying isn't all that bad.

You have a soul inside you that will leave your body when you die and then.....? I believe and know that. Be a good person in life is your best bet

I don't fear death at all today. It's gonna happen some day. Curious to see what's next? I don't have a death wish though. I'm a happy go lucky guy and love life. Life is a journey and adventure in my mind and opinion.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-16-21 at 09:12 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

As far as I can tell India has not achieved herd immunity

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I like Herd Immunity.. The true Covid vaccine!!

Get Covid already, beat it and build anti-bodies that's your best bet. If you die from it then it was only a matter of time anyways.. See what's next? Dying isn't all that bad.

You have a soul inside you that will leave your body when you die and then.....? I believe and know that. Be a good person in life is your best bet

I don't fear death at all today. It's gonna happen some day. Curious to see what's next? I don't have a death wish though. I'm a happy go lucky guy and love life.

Dying isn't all that bad? I don't know, don't believe there's anything after death.

No reason to fear death for myself, I fear losing people more because I know how much it hurts.

That being said, everyone healthy aged could have gotten immunity while the elderly stayed home. Then by now we could start seeing them again.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Dying isn't all that bad? I don't know, don't believe there's anything after death.

No reason to fear death for myself, I fear losing people more because I know how much it hurts.

That being said, everyone healthy aged could have gotten immunity while the elderly stayed home. Then by now we could start seeing them again.
    A painful or slow death sucks asss.

I wish that on no one and especially not on loved ones!!

I cringed badly with an infected tooth ache years ago? I've had broken bones, concussions, broken toes, back injuries you name it.. Nothing was as bad as the severely infected tooth ache when I tried to gut it out. I folded in the end like a cheap suit and the tooth was pulled.

Dental work should be free in this Country. That's the worst pain there is IMO.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So then why do you do it?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Yes, less destructive. And I'm helping the people who are still in denial and think Covid is scary. Win win.
    You work for the CDC?
    You have any medical education at all?

If no, your input is just an opinion. And like assholes, every one has one.
    I'll listen to the folks at the CDC thank you very much.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

this is what they do to anti-maskers, lockdown offenders in india

you want that in usa?

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You work for the CDC?
    You have any medical education at all?

If no, your input is just an opinion. And like assholes, every one has one.
    I'll listen to the folks at the CDC thank you very much.
    The same CDC who said lockdowns do more harm than good?

I have a friend who is one of the top disease control experts in Alberta. Let's just say not even the people who work there can agree on what to do or how bad this pandemic is.

As far as a CDC official goes, they shouldn't be in control of lockdowns.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post

you want that in usa?
    We are not too far off of this to be honest. If masks means everything opens up then wear an f'ing mask.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just a story in Santa Monica, California where I live that happened today. NO LIE..

Running up a hill on 7th street and San Vicente from the beach just this morning as the stairs are still closed off. I don't wear a mask when working out ever, so I'm running up the hill and gassed and see a hot chick walking down wearing a mask, maybe a double mask, I wave as she's like 4 feet away as she's on the sidewalk and I'm on the street running, she screams out after I wave hi - wear a mask you are killing people!!

I'm like WTF and taken back.. Just kept running..

This is what I have to deal with living in California today, I'm so out!! True story just today.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-16-21 at 09:52 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Just a story in Santa Monica, California where I live that happened today. NO LIE..

Running up a hill on 7th street and San Vicente from the beach just this morning as the stairs are still closed off. I don't wear a mask when working out ever, so I'm running up the hill and gassed and see a hot chick walking down wearing a mask, maybe a double mask, I wave as she's like 4 feet away as shes on the sidewalk and I'm on the street, she screams out after I wave hi - wear a mask you are killing people!!

This is what I have to deal with living in California today, I'm so out!! True story just today.
    Read a story last month.
    Headline read (no shit)
    "Arizona to California, stay out, we don't want you"

Unrivaled

Running up a hill on 7th street and San Vicente from the beach just this morning as the stairs are still closed off. I don't wear a mask when working out ever, so I'm running up the hill and gassed and see a hot chick walking down wearing a mask, maybe a double mask, I wave as she's like 4 feet away as shes on the sidewalk and I'm on the street, she screams out after I wave hi at me - wear a mask you are killing people!!

Masks are useless outside unless you are hanging out near eachother.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

It's an informative post. We are posting facts here, not debating politics.

Just simply stating that India is almost rid of Covid and we will be continuing to lock down for months to come.
    Where the hell are you that’s on lockdown?

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Where the hell are you that’s on lockdown?
    Canada, it's horrible I can't even go to the gym.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Running up a hill on 7th street and San Vicente from the beach just this morning as the stairs are still closed off. I don't wear a mask when working out ever, so I'm running up the hill and gassed and see a hot chick walking down wearing a mask, maybe a double mask, I wave as she's like 4 feet away as she's on the sidewalk and I'm on the street running, she screams out after I wave hi - wear a mask you are killing people!!

All I can do is laugh anymore at this mask shit. Had an old lady in a hardware store yesturday (my dog was with me) state, Did your dog eat your mask? I replied, no but that mask is eating your freedom. You might want to start giving that some thought. She snarled and walked away.

Today, picking up food in restaurant. Get this one man! This one really gets me laughing. Hey, (start studdering), did....did......did..... you know jibbby that you can CAN'T catch the COVID while you eat without the mask, but you CAN catch it walking to that table (that one really gets me laughing off my ass). Lady brought me my food, she made quite an observation:
    Her: Sir, you don't have a mask on?
    Me: No I don't.
    Her: Oh, well, you have to.
    Me: Oh really?
    Her: Well, just hurry up. Hurry up. I don't want the owner to see.
    Me: Okay. Chuckled.
    Her: My son never wears a mask and he won't go anywhere because he won't wear one.
    Me: Tell him to start going places without it if he won't wear one. He'll be fine.
    Her: No comment. Next time sir, wear a mask or you can do curbside pickup I will bring out the food.

You can't make this shit up man. Michigan is still pretending ambulances are going up and down pulling out dead bodies on my street still all day. Yet, dam, I still haven't seen one.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Canada, it's horrible I can't even go to the gym.
    Damn dude. Awful. Time to get out.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Damn dude. Awful. Time to get out.
    The experts want a 7 week long hard lockdown because they are worried the variant will skyrocket our cases.

Some people are brainwashed.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Herd immunity, ya right. 11 million total cases and a population of 1.4 BILLION?
    Read up just a bit, before you post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

The experts want a 7 week long hard lockdown because they are worried the variant will skyrocket our cases.

Some people are brainwashed.

Sir, 97.1% of them are brainwashed. You're fukked. The best you can do now is get away from the masses (also known as the "herd") because they are being culled. The BORG has taken over man. No joke metaphor. The best plan you've got left (what I plan) is getting out into the countryside for good. GTFO-NOW, but I have to wait to hit my rollovers so I might be doomed.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    All I can do is laugh anymore at this mask shit. Had an old lady in a hardware store yesturday (my dog was with me) state, Did your dog eat your mask? I replied, no but that mask is eating your freedom. You might want to start giving that some thought. She snarled and walked away.

Today, picking up food in restaurant. Get this one man! This one really gets me laughing. Hey, (start studdering), did....did......did..... you know jibbby that you can CAN'T catch the COVID while you eat without the mask, but you CAN catch it walking to that table (that one really gets me laughing off my ass). Lady brought me my food, she made quite an observation:
    Her: Sir, you don't have a mask on?
    Me: No I don't.
    Her: Oh, well, you have to.
    Me: Oh really?
    Her: Well, just hurry up. Hurry up. I don't want the owner to see.
    Me: Okay. Chuckled.
    Her: My son never wears a mask and he won't go anywhere because he won't wear one.
    Me: Tell him to start going places without it if he won't wear one. He'll be fine.
    Her: No comment. Next time sir, wear a mask or you can do curbside pickup I will bring out the food.

You can't make this shit up man. Michigan is still pretending ambulances are going up and down pulling out dead bodies on my street still all day. Yet, dam, I still haven't seen one.

Jibbby I'm still laughing!

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Herd immunity, ya right. 11 million total cases and a population of 1.4 BILLION?
    Read up just a bit, before you post.
    They have projected that for every case that was detected, 80 to 130 cases were not detected at one point.

Makes sense as most people have no symptoms at all.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

A painful or slow death sucks asss.

I wish that on no one and especially not on loved ones!!

I cringed badly with an infected tooth ache years ago? I've had broken bones, concussions, broken toes, back injuries you name it.. Nothing was as bad as the severely infected tooth ache when I tried to gut it out. I folded in the end like a cheap suit and the tooth was pulled.

Dental work should be free in this Country. That's the worst pain there is IMO.
    Jibby i think if you got a kidney stone you would end your life

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post

you want that in usa?
    These fukking trumptards

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

MOVE TO TEXAS. They cant afford power down there

123 Last