1. #1
    winkyyy
    winkyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-19
    Posts: 533
    Betpoints: 771

    TRump.......Going.......Going ...... Gone

    Dont let the door of the WH smack your Fat Orange Ass on the way out...



    69% of ALL Americans Agree

  2. #2
    King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-13-13
    Posts: 814
    Betpoints: 7622

    Winkyyy Gone

  3. #3
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 12,093
    Betpoints: 120

    trumpism.. gone.24/7 in Hell. never fear.

  4. #4
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 2,287
    Betpoints: 408

    Winkys dad should have shot him in the toilet bowl.
    Points Awarded:

    King tut gave Justin3587 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  5. #5
    pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 103
    Betpoints: 2398

    Once he is gone on the 20th time to try convict and imprison.

  6. #6
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 2,287
    Betpoints: 408

    Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    Once he is gone on the 20th time to try convict and imprison.
    Look at his presidency fool. He did great.

  7. #7
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 1,891

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Look at his presidency fool. He did great.
    Apparently 7m + voters disagree with you.

  8. #8
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 2,287
    Betpoints: 408

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Apparently 7m + voters disagree with you.
    Yea because BLM and propaganda has found a way to skew the young people in to feeling white guilt and voting the other way.

    You're just as big a fool.

  9. #9
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 1,891

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

  10. #10
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 12,093
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Yea because BLM and propaganda has found a way to skew the young people in to feeling white guilt and voting the other way.

    You're just as big a fool.
    Steven Miller propaganda, more your style? Just wondering.

  11. #11
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 2,287
    Betpoints: 408

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    He did the same shit every other president before him did. Let's be real and not biased.

  12. #12
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 2,287
    Betpoints: 408

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Steven Miller propaganda, more your style? Just wondering.
    I don't even know who that is.
    Points Awarded:

    BOA12 gave Justin3587 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 32,093
    Betpoints: 2171

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Look at his presidency fool. He did great.
    I'll bet those 350k dead people say the same thing.

  14. #14
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 12,093
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    I don't even know who that is.
    He knows U. Suggest, look it up. He believes, only his life matters.

  15. #15
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 2,287
    Betpoints: 408

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I'll bet those 350k dead people say the same thing.
    That's the problem with America right there. Dump that all on a president. Not the governors. No one else but the president. We should also blame him for skid marks in underwear. Because clearly he can definitely control how people wipe their own ass.

    Another idiot.

  16. #16
    bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-20-09
    Posts: 2,485
    Betpoints: 1518

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Look at his presidency fool. He did great.
    agreed. He did do great...for the democrats.

    it's almost unreal the destructive effect of trump:in 2016 the house was 241-194 for R's, they enjoyed solid control of the senate, and of course the presidency
    all gone

  17. #17
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 12,093
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    agreed. He did do great...for the democrats.

    it's almost unreal the destructive effect of trump:in 2016 the house was 241-194 for R's, they enjoyed solid control of the senate, and of course the presidency
    all gone
    White nationalist, really picked a lemon; orange in color.

  18. #18
    aveeno
    aveeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-20
    Posts: 268
    Betpoints: 151

    YEP Trump GONE!

    401k GONE
    Paychecks CUT IN HALF
    Borders GONE
    USA GONE
    Terrorism BACK
    China BACK
    Russia BACK
    High Taxes BACK (yes you idiots voted for an old man that campaigned on raising taxes)
    All because widdle babies did not like how big bad orange man talked....he too mean.

    Fellow SBR posters that are Democrats and want to comment feel free. I'm curious what your baby killing mind thinks about the current state of our country.

    Pink haired, jobless, bone-in-the-nose, patchouli oil wearing weirdos are in charge now.

  19. #19
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 26,777
    Betpoints: 4164

    Quote Originally Posted by aveeno View Post
    YEP Trump GONE!

    401k GONE
    Paychecks CUT IN HALF
    Borders GONE
    USA GONE
    Terrorism BACK
    China BACK
    Russia BACK
    High Taxes BACK (yes you idiots voted for an old man that campaigned on raising taxes)
    All because widdle babies did not like how big bad orange man talked....he too mean.

    Fellow SBR posters that are Democrats and want to comment feel free. I'm curious what your baby killing mind thinks about the current state of our country.

    Pink haired, jobless, bone-in-the-nose, patchouli oil wearing weirdos are in charge now.
    Nothing that you wrote makes sense nor will come true. Same lies and propaganda has been repeated for decades and none of it has materialized, but keep believing what youre told to believe.

  20. #20
    hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-25-11
    Posts: 1,902
    Betpoints: 48

    to the hospital with a cow (harris & pelosi) still humping him asked what he needed asked to have them surgically implanted for permanent both argued and insisted that it be perWOmanent and they all agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by King tut View Post
    Winkyyy Gone

  21. #21
    aveeno
    aveeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-20
    Posts: 268
    Betpoints: 151

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nothing that you wrote makes sense nor will come true. Same lies and propaganda has been repeated for decades and none of it has materialized, but keep believing what youre told to believe.
    Ok.

  22. #22
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,656
    Betpoints: 16559

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    White nationalist, really picked a lemon; orange in color.

  23. #23
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 12,093
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by aveeno View Post
    YEP Trump GONE!

    401k GONE
    Paychecks CUT IN HALF
    Borders GONE
    USA GONE
    Terrorism BACK
    China BACK
    Russia BACK
    High Taxes BACK (yes you idiots voted for an old man that campaigned on raising taxes)
    All because widdle babies did not like how big bad orange man talked....he too mean.

    Fellow SBR posters that are Democrats and want to comment feel free. I'm curious what your baby killing mind thinks about the current state of our country.

    Pink haired, jobless, bone-in-the-nose, patchouli oil wearing weirdos are in charge now.
    What he says? How about intention and action? Baby killers? USA killer.

  24. #24
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 1,891

    Trump incited this riot.

    You go incite a riot and see what happens.

    You'd be locked up for 10 years.

    Trump should be tried for treason and hanged.

  25. #25
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 32,093
    Betpoints: 2171

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Trump incited this riot.

    You go incite a riot and see what happens.

    You'd be locked up for 10 years.

    Trump should be tried for treason and hanged.

  26. #26
    aveeno
    aveeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-20
    Posts: 268
    Betpoints: 151

    MITT ROMNEY IS A COMPLETE DOUCHEBAG. How can even the stupidest SBR posters support this sheet show of a human being?

Top