TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

Sign the Bill you weasel McConnell

Just the latest Republican POS trying to screw the little man.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

From The COVID Relief Press: Noodle-Mouth POS DickLikker MCConnell Says NAY!

RealNews from Congress on COVID Relief Bill:

Take the $600 and like it! We can bail out (35 million to fracking company) whomever we want! You American broke dicks can shut your mouth and stay in your cages. If you are so lucky, we might let you work for one of our failed companies. See, they are part of our country club, so they are, therefore, our cocksuckers, and they therefore, get bailed out whenver they like.

If we hire you, you can abide by all workplace protocol you slave. We will establish thousands of workplace rules for you to follow. For example, don't you dare show up late more than once, say you like that female coworkers ass, or ever question your supervisor. Don't like the rules? penetrate you! Now, you will be a homeless piece of shit soon. You're not part of the country club, there is only room for so many.

You're in group Z you piece of shit! The lucky to once in a while get a job for a bailed-out failure of a dikklikker company that we designate as such a success!

penetrate you Americans! penetrate you! penetrate you! penetrate you!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

And why are all these filthy criminal dikklikkers still using the terms "yay and nay" as if its 300 years ago in the British Parliament?

Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay..........Fukk you Americans! I got new furniture in this bill for my office to have all my male hookers sit in! We are, nearly all of us in Congress, dirty filthy criminals. We used this bill to buy new furniture for the DC Madam's hookers to sleep in while we write up more bills to fukk you over even more!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What is in this bill that Mi6tch doesn't like? There has to be something more than just $2,000 for the people.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    RealNews from Congress on COVID Relief Bill:

Take the $600 and like it! We can bail out (35 million to fracking company) whomever we want! You American broke dicks can shut your mouth and stay in your cages. If you are so lucky, we might let you work for one of our failed companies. See, they are part of our country club, so they are, therefore, our cocksuckers, and they therefore, get bailed out whenver they like.

If we hire you, you can abide by all workplace protocol you slave. We will establish thousands of workplace rules for you to follow. For example, don't you dare show up late more than once, say you like that female coworkers ass, or ever question your supervisor. Don't like the rules? penetrate you! Now, you will be a homeless piece of shit soon. You're not part of the country club, there is only room for so many.

You're in group Z you piece of shit! The lucky to once in a while get a job for a bailed-out failure of a dikklikker company that we designate as such a success!

penetrate you Americans! penetrate you! penetrate you! penetrate you!

If you are good little slave, you little piece of shit, we will promote you from group Z to group Y after 5 penetrating years. Yes, 5 penetrating years and we might keep you and promote you to a regular piece of shit. We will even give you one extra penetrating vacation day slave. One day off extra so you can spend that 24 hours thinking of what you can do to enter the next level:

GROUP penetrating X is next little fukker! You will get 2 vacation days slave! penetrating 2! How about that little slave prick?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Senate Rs are blocking this

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What is in this bill that Mi6tch doesn't like? There has to be something more than just $2,000 for the people.
    Of course. $2K for the little man means less money for the Corporate Fukks™ in this entire money grab.

Both McConnell and Pelosi are poster childs for political term limits. That's the only way to stop all these BS money grabs is to limit terms so there's no time for these thieving bastards to form a bond.

Deficit? What deficit?? Just keep printing money. Then tell China to "Fukk Off you're not getting the 19 Trillion we owe you" and go to war. I seriously think that's the Washington and Corporate Fukks™ plan.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Of course. $2K for the little man means less money for the Corporate Fukks™ in this entire money grab.

Both McConnell and Pelosi are poster childs for political term limits. That's the only way to stop all these BS money grabs is to limit terms so there's no time for these thieving bastards to form a bond.

Deficit? What deficit?? Just keep printing money. Then tell China to "Fukk Off you're not getting the 19 Trillion we owe you" and go to war. I seriously think that's the Washington and Corporate Fukks™ plan.
    Don't know truth to this, but heard Chinese people own major parts of land in Texas around some AF base. They've already given them land title all over the US as a gift. Apparently, just getting green ink on paper didn't fool all of them.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

90% of people didn't lose income in 2020. Why do they all need another $2k checks?

Just get the money to the 10% or so that got hammered. And more than $2,000.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Just have a lot of voters say they won't vote for him ever again ...he will sign it

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    90% of people didn't lose income in 2020. Why do they all need another $2k checks?

Yeah exactly. The people eligible for it also only pay 10% of all federal income tax so it’s weird they feel entitled to it. They definitely are in the positive as it goes from what they get from government and what they contribute. The last stimulus check was mostly used to pay off bills or for entertainment (going out to eat/travel). People who make over 80k have bills also. Why should they be Paying for you to pay off your bills. Also why would we encourage people to travel and go out to eat during a pandemic ?

As for the corporate funding. There is at least a chance in hell of me benefiting from that by keeping industries afloat and my 401k healthy. Giving 2k to people because why not ! Doesn’t benefit me at all. My neighbor owes me money and will get this check. There is a zero percent chance I get a dime and 100% chance he blows it on tinder dates and spreading the corona. Poor people are poor for a reason. Why would I want my tax money going to that shit When I’ve got my own debt to pay off.

I’m glad this shit got blocked.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you are good little slave, you little piece of shit, we will promote you from group Z to group Y after 5 penetrating years. Yes, 5 penetrating years and we might keep you and promote you to a regular piece of shit. We will even give you one extra penetrating vacation day slave. One day off extra so you can spend that 24 hours thinking of what you can do to enter the next level:

GROUP penetrating X is next little fukker! You will get 2 vacation days slave! penetrating 2! How about that little slave prick?
    It is about time that someone takes you out, you worthless piece of crap. You deserve to die.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Let's hope Georgia does the right think so Mitch can GTFO.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

I agree with this. I think it’s more than 10% that are hurting real bad but either way, give the money to the folks facing eviction and going to food banks

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

On point.

I know a few people who are bitching over $600 instead of $2,000, and they never lost any money or struggled financially during the "Pandemic"

I didn't lose any work, and for the month my wife was off back in March/April, she still got paid.

$600 or $2,000 is fine with me as nothing affected me to the point where I feel like I am entitled to any money at all. I'll just put it towards our property taxes in the spring.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10334

America, God shed his grace on thee.......

Then the politicians came and fcuked it all up..

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

And why are all these filthy criminal dikklikkers still using the terms "yay and nay" as if its 300 years ago in the British Parliament?

Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay..........Fukk you Americans! I got new furniture in this bill for my office to have all my male hookers sit in! We are, nearly all of us in Congress, dirty filthy criminals. We used this bill to buy new furniture for the DC Madam's hookers to sleep in while we write up more bills to fukk you over even more!
    AHHH a very good question and I am delighted to answer this for all the forum.

Votes are phrased in positive verse, and proper English requires Yay or Nae.

In contrast, yes or no is only appropriate in a negative verse. IE "will he not vote?" "No, he most certainly will"

So, it is yet another item the founders got right. Should they rephrase the way a vote is recorded they could then use Y or N.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

He needs to sign the bill. People are hurting and need help.

The stimulus payments don't effect me but signing the bill is the right thing to do.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

He doesnt want to sign bc it makes them weak..both parties have done this back n forth for many years. They both do this and dont blame it on republicans...pelosi did hardball before on different things.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

It was the right thing to do all these months prior...there is a negative as its not free money. Understsnd the economics of things

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

McConnell is from Kentucky they have 10 of the 25 poorest counties in the USA
    That slob didn't help his own people
    How can anyone ever vote for him again

Samp25
    Samp25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

He's holding it hostage to get an investigation into voter fraud

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

U F-ing Weasel GG get a F-ing Job and stop looking for handouts U F-ing LEECH

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Is just throwing money out to the people a smart thing to do?

Gotta take the contrarian view here and vote no.

Feels good but we know the currency devaluation acts like this cause will make life a living hell in the long run for us all.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    U F-ing Weasel GG get a F-ing Job and stop looking for handouts U F-ing LEECH