Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5321

Another dumb coach example was Friday - Buffalo vs Marshall. Bulls have ball 1st & goal, minute & half to play, Herd has no timeouts. They could have run it down & kicked an FG to win. Marshall was letting them score. So instead of scoring with just seconds to play, they run it in on 2nd down with over a minute to play! Marshall moves downfield & gets to the Bull 20 but Buff gets 2 sacks to end it. Apparently, Leipold had Bulls -6 because scoring a TD that early was insanity. He's lucky his defense bailed him out.
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave Art Vandelay 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/22/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/18/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/15/2021

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14847

Man, I would love to give words of wisdom, which I have none of!!!

So wish I could say something to talk you down from suicide watch.

But then looked over your post history.

Címom maaaaan.

Jesus
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14117

Thats a little extreme

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Betpoints: 1430

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Just stop gambling. It’s clearly not for you.

Seek help. Life goes on.

Only cowards take the easy way out.

Man up and don’t make same mistake again.
    yep great post Mike
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave jjgold 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SimpleJack
    SimpleJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Large caliber no 9mm. Prepare to hit trigger twice.

SimpleJack

Charcoal grills are in style. 2 bottles of your choice and light that motherfukker up. Half cup of benadryl. You'll wake up on Mars

SimpleJack

Or you can call a suicide hotline. Do folks really call these suicide hotlines? Last thing I would do before blowing my head off lol.

SimpleJack

This Rebecca in New Jersey. Let's talk about your childhood.

SimpleJack

Sometimes your just dealt a game over. Like a poker tournament. Yes I have Kings but we're going all in here. It's game over. On to the next. Sometimes your just dealt a game over nothing you can do. Move on to the next.

SimpleJack

You can't win them all. Otherwise you ain't playing right. Pick yourself up and get yourself back.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Another dumb coach example was Friday - Buffalo vs Marshall. Bulls have ball 1st & goal, minute & half to play, Herd has no timeouts. They could have run it down & kicked an FG to win. Marshall was letting them score. So instead of scoring with just seconds to play, they run it in on 2nd down with over a minute to play! Marshall moves downfield & gets to the Bull 20 but Buff gets 2 sacks to end it. Apparently, Leipold had Bulls -6 because scoring a TD that early was insanity. He's lucky his defense bailed him out.
    Have no problem with college coaches going for tds....nothing automatic about a high pressure kick in college.
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave bigtymer56 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeatTheJerk
    Lost Gambler not Losing Gambler
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO

Did he die ?
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave BeatTheJerk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 402

Raiders got what they deserved ..they should have never been in a position for a FG. That pass interference was 100% DOG SHIT!..hope they fire that dumb ass ref. ...That said...suicide ..a PERMANENT solution to a TEMPORARY problem. Take a LONG 3 mile walk. Trust me you will feel better. get rid of the toxins in the brain!
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave HAPPY BOY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Did he die ?
    since he only posted 4 times in 2020 we might know march of 2021
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    Raiders got what they deserved ..they should have never been in a position for a FG. That pass interference was 100% DOG SHIT!..hope they fire that dumb ass ref. ...That said...suicide ..a PERMANENT solution to a TEMPORARY problem. Take a LONG 3 mile walk. Trust me you will feel better. get rid of the toxins in the brain!
    Good advice.
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave mjsuax13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

CB I have no Idea what that feels like
    I'm sure you feel troubled go seek some help it's out there.
    We made it thru 2020 things will get better there's a check coming build off of that.
    Read the Bible daily find some answers
    Peace
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave konck 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 209

CYA
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/11/2021

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1550

Play a parlay card. If you win , you got lucky. IF you lose its not that much money. Its a small donation. Look at the yearly standings on SBR. Only a small amount of people would be making money, less than 10%.
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave Okieirish 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5321

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Have no problem with college coaches going for tds....nothing automatic about a high pressure kick in college.
    No problem with TDs either but the issue was scoring when they did and leaving over a minute on the clock. Could have got it down under 20 seconds before taking the easy 7...
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave Art Vandelay 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/22/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

dont do it my friend
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave Itsamazing777 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14847

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    since he only posted 4 times in 2020 we might know march of 2021
    OK... I will check back then.

Cincy, bump thread in March, please.
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevek173
    Best Looking Poster 2019
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13

cburland10 check in man so we know you're ok

We care
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    CYA
    How do you know this guy doesn't seriously need help?
    Go fuk yourself

stevek173
    Best Looking Poster 2019
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13

Yeah TT wtf is wrong w u????
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave stevek173 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4213

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    CYA
    When he shows up again and starts giving away all of his points to everybody except the cynical sadistic haters... You are going to be sorry
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7921

Alot of these coaches are f retarded. Football is what they do for a living and yet simpletons sitting on their couch can figure out shit that they can't?

For example:

I was on the Browns ML vs Baltimore for $150 or whatever. 4Q and Cleveland is down 7, but they have the ball and hit a long pass on first down and the guy goes oob. Like 1:45 left and all 3 timeouts to go 40 yards. They hurry up and THROW EVERY DOWN to score and leave Lamar Jackson with 1:05 and a timeout. The same fkn Lamar Jackson they HAVEN'T STOPPED ALL NIGHT?? He drives them down and they win the game. Big shocker. All the dumbass Browns coach had to do was run the ball once and problem solved. Ravens defense had been on the field all game because Lamar was scoring so quickly. Eat some clock and tie the game. Maybe go for 2 since they were running it well and Lamar can't do shit. Idiotic?

Florida vs Alabama. End of 1st half. Same shit with the Gators. Run it once and eat some clock. Or just throw a quick route for a few yards. They score quick and cut it to 28-17 except over 1 minute left and Alabama will just continue doing what they've been doing. Beat your defense's ass! 35-17 halftime and probably cost Florida the game. Doesn't take Einstein to figure out that maybe you need to burn a little time
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 12-27-20 at 09:38 PM.

hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I seriously think coaches are as dumb as players after watching the Raiders ending and then following that up by watching the CC Liberty 4th q ending via DVR....

one team decides to not score and QB kneel when they can't run the clock down to 5 sec before kicking the field goal... leaves 19 sec for opponent then team gives up a big pass while also committing a horrible penalty... as dumb as dumb can be

then Liberty has a first and goal at the 5 and 1:35 left and CC is out of timeouts and they CAN'T figure out what to do? they execute perfectly first down. Run a play and go down without losing any yards... so here's what you do next. You QB kneel IN THIS SITUATION BECAUSE YOU CAN RUN THE CLOCK DOWN TO 3 OR 4 SEC THEN KICK... UNLIKE THE IDIOTIC RAIDERS

so Liberty says naw and the RB runs up field a bit inside the 5 thinking he can just stop again... WHAT THE F DO YOU THINK THE DEFENSE IS GOING TO DO? THEY WANT YOU TO SCORE. You don't think oh shit.... the defense can get behind me and push me in for a score without penalty (this should be a new rule going forward next year, unsportsmanlike penalty if you are on defense and intentionally try to help the opposing team score.

that play makes me rethink ever betting on a football game again. Dude doesn't want to score but runs up towards both the o-line and d-line. then he starts to get pushed in by the defense and tries to stop himself from going in with both legs planting... so he's focused on that and then his own guy jumps on his back and the ball is fumbled and who knows if it was a td first if the replays can't show it 100% then the call on the field will stand.

if you just QB KNEEL when you can run it down to 3 sec left and call a timeout and take out all the crazy that can happen with 22 young dumb fuks on the field.

The Buffalo/Marshall game had a similar scenario (Had Marshall +3.5). Marshall no timeouts left. Buffalo down there at like the 2 or 1. All Buffalo had to do was run the clock all the way down call a timeout with under 5 seconds left and kick the game winning field goal. The first down play was hilarious. They gave themselves up but the players on Marshall just moved out of the way to let him score. He went to the ground by running to middle of field. Set up for a dead center FG right? So, most of us thought. Just common sense that a fifth grader would accomplish. Sure enough, next play he runs that bitch in for TD. He did burn a decent amount off the clock, but as we saw Marshall got it down there and had a legit shot to win still at the end (with time on clock if they kept moving it; furthest was 20ish).

When I saw that Liberty player get dragged in there and fumble, I could recall the Buffalo game. Every +3.5 bettor got screwed beyond belief. The Liberty play was almost like the RB just became retarded on that one play. The play before he did the right thing.

Gruden did the right thing by not scoring, its just his D-coord and defense pulled a Jets Defense from 2 weeks ago in a way. Where the Jets had the game won and should've dropped 7 inside their 10 yard line, but nah. That all-out blitz to sack Carr was the call.

Try to watch the Buffalo/Marshall last 5 minutes. Its like the coach changed his mind and said yeah we'll score. It was the most retarded call I've ever seen in my life. These guys are making millions to make calls like that and we can outsmart them? His kicker had NOT missed an extra point all year and that kick would've been an XP kick distance. It was thee only call the Coach could've made. Pure stupidity and you're right. Questions why you would want to bother betting anymore.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3125

Do it bro, blow that head!

Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2243

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Or you can call a suicide hotline. Do folks really call these suicide hotlines? Last thing I would do before blowing my head off lol.
    Back in the day I would call 1-800 -GAMBLER & tell them I have a gambling problem specifically, "I'm having a problem closing out one of my parlay legs, do you suggest I take either team A or team B. (they would promptly hang up on me.)

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Back in the day I would call 1-800 -GAMBLER & tell them I have a gambling problem specifically, "I'm having a problem closing out one of my parlay legs, do you suggest I take either team A or team B. (they would promptly hang up on me.)
    Back in the day? You been around as long as a hot shot. Just stop. Grown-ups are having a conversation now.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4123

He blew up his rv instead

Doug tushyterror
    Update Status
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2243

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Back in the day? You been around as long as a hot shot. Just stop. Grown-ups are having a conversation now.
    Sup Brick nice to see you a took a much needed TO from 69ing with Fidel CF to respond to my post. Feel free to continue as you were. Just remember spitters are quitters so as to not hurt his feelings when you're done. Just imagine you're drinking a Pepsi.

BrickJames
    Action

Sup Brick nice to see you a took a much needed TO from 69ing with Fidel CF to respond to my post. Feel free to continue as you were. Just remember spitters are quitters so as to not hurt his feelings when you're done. Just imagine you're drinking a Pepsi.
    What?

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    What?
    I really hope for your sake Fidel does not see this he is not my woman or my mate or anything like that but trust me he will find you and he will kill you

BrickJames
    Action

Okay first of bro you're not 69ing anyone.

You're like the Godfather 3.

Second. Why do you think me and Fidel's have some kind of relationship? You actually might have been right on that one we do have some kind of gay thing going on but we'll just leave that for the birds.

3rd off. Do you really think those little muscle Arms can even have a chance against some grown men?

Let's all just think about it and calm down.

First 123 Last