Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This is a long story. I started drinking heavy again over a week ago. Got to the point to where I was drinking at work again. I had to or I wouldn’t be able to work. Then I’d have to go to detox with no insurance, and my dog sits at home and dies. I could have boarded him, yeah, but I could barely function.

So, I know the rough areas around here and go on the benzo search. At this point I have $1100. I turn down Shady near the 711 that I know is shot, and what do you know, some hoe waves me down. I ask if she can find them, she says yes of course, and I’m feeling good. Somehow it leads to me getting blown for 40. Whatever. I have to tell my girl that now. I’m pissed at myself, it wasn’t worth it at all. Fckin sucks.

We get to the spot, she asks for 20 for the connection and I say sure. She comes back in with some wrinkly ass fake trying to hustle me to give her a real one. I wasn’t having it. Probably the only correct decision I made all day.

Anyone wanna hear how I ended up at 0 then I’ll write more. I always need advice on if I should just let it go, or fck shit up and end up in jail.

I need a computer, fck writing on a phone.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Your dog died because you neglected it? Seriously, fuk you if so.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HAPPY BOY

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I am interested, you probably shouldn't tell your girlfriend.

Just go to the free clinic and get tested. If it's all negative just forget about it.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    No man. I didn’t go to the hospital because he would have been alone. So I did the opposite of neglect.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I am interested, you probably shouldn't tell your girlfriend.

Just go to the free clinic and get tested. If it's all negative just forget about it.
    It was just a BJ. But man, I gotta tell her or it will eat me up.

BrickJames
    Action

Ok, so at this point in the story you are down to $1,040.

Continue

Cuse0323

I’ll write the rest when I have the energy. It’s not anything mind blowing. Just mind dulling. Pure stupidity by me but I was drunk and just needed benzos at all costs.

Cuse0323

Daytona Beach is worse than any city that I’ve been in NY, NJ, that’s for damn sure. Maybe not the guns.

Cuse0323

And that’s cause the white trash. I can deal with black people trying to fck me over.

Sorry, I’ll write the rest in a minute.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Cuse, if you need help I have a room for you. I am older than you and not gay, plus you would be close to your hometown and girl and shit.

juicername

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    No man. I didn’t go to the hospital because he would have been alone. So I did the opposite of neglect.
    Ah I completely misread.

Sort this out then bro, you got someone counting on you! Use that as motivation if nothing else.

juicername

She will wish you didn't tell her, so it's all just to clear your own conscience. Forget about it IMO.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave juicername 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken gave juicername 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PittsburghPlayer

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

She will wish you didn't tell her, so it's all just to clear your own conscience. Forget about it IMO.
    Agree. No benefit to this other than your conscience.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3446

I’ll write the rest when I have the energy. It’s not anything mind blowing. Just mind dulling. Pure stupidity by me but I was drunk and just needed benzos at all costs.
    DO NOT take ANY advise from BricKJames.

This azz clown is the biggest LOSER here at SBR.

He's so dumb he stands on a chair to raise his IQ.

Cuse0323

I think I’m gonna refrain from telling her, but damn, I was planning on marrying her. Sucks to have that hanging over my head.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14200

Ask Eagleshit what he would do. This should help.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Let me start by saying it’s easier to give advice than take advice. I can give pretty good advice but I don’t do what I know I should a lot of the time.

Okay so first kudos for taking care of your dog. First things first take care of your dog. Your dog needs you.

2nd chalk it up as a bad day. DO NOT tell your girlfriend you got a blow job. Do get tested and hopefully you don’t have anything and then it’s no big deal.

I know you want to come clean but it’s best she not know. She will never trust you again if you tell her.

That being said keep your head up. Yesterday is gone. Today is a new day.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

if I have a girlfriend and she gives a dude a dude a BJ she better keep that shit to herself.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

could always get help

PittsburghPlayer

I think I’m gonna refrain from telling her, but damn, I was planning on marrying her. Sucks to have that hanging over my head.
    Bro, there are consequences to our decisions when they affect the lives of others, or alter our own.

Grow up, offer rescinded

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Bro, there are consequences to our decisions when they affect the lives of others, or alter our own.

Grow up, offer rescinded
    So, you’re saying I should tell her?

And damn, WTF am I gonna get from a BJ? Didn’t even think of that, even offered to wear a rubber.

Fckin hate myself for everything. I didn’t even tell the whole story yet but it’s so long.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11788

Aren’t you the guy with no kidneys?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47588

Cuser, try not to beat yourself up too much buddy. Ya, you fukked up but such is life. It seems to me the root problem is the drinking. Try and detox and leave that in the past if at all possible. I would not say anything to the girlfriend yet. If the guilt is too much after awhile then come clean I guess but that probably won't end well. A better solution could be pretending it was a dream or something and trying to remove it from your memory lol. Anyways, best of luck.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10554

This is a long story. I started drinking heavy again over a week ago. Got to the point to where I was drinking at work again. I had to or I wouldn’t be able to work. Then I’d have to go to detox with no insurance, and my dog sits at home and dies. I could have boarded him, yeah, but I could barely function.

So, I know the rough areas around here and go on the benzo search. At this point I have $1100. I turn down Shady near the 711 that I know is shot, and what do you know, some hoe waves me down. I ask if she can find them, she says yes of course, and I’m feeling good. Somehow it leads to me getting blown for 40. Whatever. I have to tell my girl that now. I’m pissed at myself, it wasn’t worth it at all. Fckin sucks.

We get to the spot, she asks for 20 for the connection and I say sure. She comes back in with some wrinkly ass fake trying to hustle me to give her a real one. I wasn’t having it. Probably the only correct decision I made all day.

Anyone wanna hear how I ended up at 0 then I’ll write more. I always need advice on if I should just let it go, or fck shit up and end up in jail.

I need a computer, fck writing on a phone.
    You definitely need help for the drinking you say you want to marry her but what kind of life are you offering her when it gets you in this much trouble. You need to hold a job during a marriage not lose it from getting fired from drinking that's what will happen eventually.

As for the other thing depends on the person. Are you guys even engaged? As long as it was not anything more then that go get the help and keep it to yourself if it would hurt her . If you do not get help and getting that is infinitely more important then if you had a BJ or not , nothing you say or do will ever matter after this. Because i am telling you eventually you will keep drinking and either get engaged or even worse married to this girl and have your entire world crumbling down because you will do something like this or way worse and destroy all the years you had with her.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47588

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    You definitely need help for the drinking you say you want to marry her but what kind of life are you offering her when it gets you in this much trouble. You need to hold a job during a marriage not lose it from getting fired from drinking that's what will happen eventually.

As for the other thing depends on the person. Are you guys even engaged? As long as it was not anything more then that go get the help and keep it to yourself if it would hurt her . If you do not get help and getting that is infinitely more important then if you had a BJ or not , nothing you say or do will ever matter after this. Because i am telling you eventually you will keep drinking and either get engaged or even worse married to this girl and have your entire world crumbling down because you will do something like this or way worse and destroy all the years you had with her.
    good advice, skipper

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10554

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    good advice, skipper
    Thank you my friend. I am like the guy at the top of the mountain you come to get knowledge from. This question was a bit more involved normally they are about Pop Tarts .

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

seconded

*read thread, that was a close one

PittsburghPlayer

Cuse, do what you have to do w/ her, though telling her ensures the relationship is destroyed 99% of the time
    so own it or tell her you have a pal that has your back provided an effort is made to do the right thing in yours and her life
    under those circumstances and in front of the forum, I have your back

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

do the exact opposite of whatever pp says, dude is a world class loser and has the mentality of a 14yo tranny

Cuse0323

I gotta go get drug tested for my subutex now, and I’ve been taking Xanax to detox off the booze. Not sure if I mentioned that. The getting the benzos is where this all began. 1200 down the shitter, but I could be in prison right now, so not trying to worry about it. My job is on thin ice. I’ve been drinking at work, and people are noticing. I don’t need rehab. Just these pills to get back on track. I just can’t lose my subs or I’ll be sick for a month and unable to work. My mom texted me right before this started about how proud of me she was. I’m fckin up boys. If I can just stay on the subs, take the Xans, and say goodbye to the booze then I’ll be back on track. I’ll tell the rest of the story eventually, but typing on this phone sucks, and it’s a novel. Appreciate the support, advice, tough love, and even some hate.

These scumbags also know my house now. They basically told me the address and how easy it will be to break in. My mom put so much faith in me, and I blew it. I’m not sure where me neglecting my dog came from. I love him like a son.

BrickJames
    Action

So, you’re saying I should tell her?

And damn, WTF am I gonna get from a BJ? Didn’t even think of that, even offered to wear a rubber.

Fckin hate myself for everything. I didn’t even tell the whole story yet but it’s so long.
    If it was some random chick at a bar or a party I wouldn't worry about what you could get, but this was a hooker who will blow any guy with an extra $40.

BrickJames
    Action

I gotta go get drug tested for my subutex now, and I’ve been taking Xanax to detox off the booze. Not sure if I mentioned that. The getting the benzos is where this all began. 1200 down the shitter, but I could be in prison right now, so not trying to worry about it. My job is on thin ice. I’ve been drinking at work, and people are noticing. I don’t need rehab. Just these pills to get back on track. I just can’t lose my subs or I’ll be sick for a month and unable to work. My mom texted me right before this started about how proud of me she was. I’m fckin up boys. If I can just stay on the subs, take the Xans, and say goodbye to the booze then I’ll be back on track. I’ll tell the rest of the story eventually, but typing on this phone sucks, and it’s a novel. Appreciate the support, advice, tough love, and even some hate.

These scumbags also know my house now. They basically told me the address and how easy it will be to break in. My mom put so much faith in me, and I blew it. I’m not sure where me neglecting my dog came from. I love him like a son.
    Sounds like and action movie!

Give us the bullet points.

Dont you have talk to text on the phone?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    If it was some random chick at a bar or a party I wouldn't worry about what you could get, but this was a hooker who will blow any guy with an extra $40.
    What can I get from a BJ? Damn. She’s exactly that.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    DO NOT take ANY advise from BricKJames.

This azz clown is the biggest LOSER here at SBR.

He's so dumb he stands on a chair to raise his IQ.
    Don't worry about me you fukkin clown, just worry about blowing your boyfriend and tossing his salad.

1234 ... Last