1. #1
    WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-19-18
    Posts: 999
    Betpoints: 4189

    The Trump-Virus is Going Bonkers!

    No president, prime minister, king, dictator or grand poobah, has infected and killed more people during this Coronavirus pandemic than Donald J. Trump. This incompetent boob has managed to infect and kill more people than every other friggin continent on the planet. Not only that, when the Orange Blimp finally – and thankfully – runs off to Florida, his virus will continue killing thanks to his gross mismanagement, because AFTER PFIZER DELIVERS ITS FIRST VACCINE DOSES TO AMERICA, THAT’S IT UNTIL NEXT SUMMER! The Moron-in-Chief, figuring he’ll be able to lay some blame on Biden next year, for what the Trump-Virus has done, nixed a deal with Pfizer for more shots, which the European Union gobbled up. Thank YOU, mister president!

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/07/u...ne-pfizer.html

    Meanwhile, the Trump-Virus is setting new world records. This past week it clobbered the records for weekly infections and deaths ANYWHERE. And, at the current rate, Trump will have murdered 300,000 Americans by Xmas.




  2. #2
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 7,805

    You will suffer like no other when china bosses biden around...itvwill be mind boggling. I dont care...pension here can move to canada...you have to stsy bc your dna..kiddies r here !!!!!!!

  3. #3
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,796
    Betpoints: 474

    Every other country is out of control also, dimwit. And if you believe China and Russia reporting accurate numbers....... you are truly dumb.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/22/2021


  4. #4
    winkyyy
    winkyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-19
    Posts: 528
    Betpoints: 759

    Willboy spot on.......but the Trumpsters cannot admit defeat..they cannot .....

    they go on and on ad nauseum about how the 2020 Election was rigged.....


    but wait ....the 2016 Election was also rigged.....but wait.....what.....uhhh.....ohhh


    No one complained?


    What happened?



    Oh TRump won......so it was rigged?? or it wasn't ?? or it was ?

    or it was rigged but it wasn't....or it wasn't but it was?



    what? who?? where???


    Someone help here?

  5. #5
    WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-19-18
    Posts: 999
    Betpoints: 4189

    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Every other country is out of control also, dimwit. And if you believe China and Russia reporting accurate numbers....... you are truly dumb.
    A “dimwit” would be anyone who can’t understand the simplest and most obvious things. Only in America, Germany, and Sweden is the pandemic out of control. Canada’s increased infections is simply the result of its proximity to the world’s poison pit,(ie. the U.S.). Australia and S. Korea have always been in control, and both India, the UK and even Brazil have been lately trending better. Like Trump, Putin and Xi Jinping are both world class liars; but even the White House-suppressed numbers as reported by the CDC show that the Trump-Virus in America is, by comparison, a flaming dumpster fire. And that’s down to the Boob-in-Chief who welcomed the Coronavirus with open arms, spread it around – and only worked on his golf game for the past nine months. What’s “truly dumb” is failing to see (beyond those comfortingly racist and xenophobic panderings by the Orange Blimp), just how incompetent Trump is. And I mean, really, really “truly dumb”.

  6. #6
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 21,737
    Betpoints: 1905

    lol this guy is one stupid mother rooster_eater

    it was up the each state on how to handle the pandemic

    you want a dictator who can force people to stay in their homes and starve to death?

    fukk you

  7. #7
    zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-10
    Posts: 502
    Betpoints: 154

    but he told us, it will just go away

  8. #8
    winkyyy
    winkyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-19
    Posts: 528
    Betpoints: 759

    The consensus is....McDoanld Trump IS the DUMBEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY

    True

  9. #9
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,796
    Betpoints: 474

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBoy View Post
    A “dimwit” would be anyone who can’t understand the simplest and most obvious things. Only in America, Germany, and Sweden is the pandemic out of control. Canada’s increased infections is simply the result of its proximity to the world’s poison pit,(ie. the U.S.). Australia and S. Korea have always been in control, and both India, the UK and even Brazil have been lately trending better. Like Trump, Putin and Xi Jinping are both world class liars; but even the White House-suppressed numbers as reported by the CDC show that the Trump-Virus in America is, by comparison, a flaming dumpster fire. And that’s down to the Boob-in-Chief who welcomed the Coronavirus with open arms, spread it around – and only worked on his golf game for the past nine months. What’s “truly dumb” is failing to see (beyond those comfortingly racist and xenophobic panderings by the Orange Blimp), just how incompetent Trump is. And I mean, really, really “truly dumb”.
    You are an idiot.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/22/2021


  10. #10
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 6,092
    Betpoints: 1269

    Only 290K?
    That's amazing considering Joe's rational projections.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  11. #11
    bkb123
    bkb123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-20
    Posts: 21
    Betpoints: 84

    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    lol this guy is one stupid mother rooster_eater

    it was up the each state on how to handle the pandemic

    you want a dictator who can force people to stay in their homes and starve to death?

    fukk you
    your right only advice that came from the king wastotake a hit of lysol

  12. #12
    bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-20-09
    Posts: 2,485
    Betpoints: 1500

    the funniest part of Trump's extremely rapid downfall [which will continue the week he leaves office and is served with indictments from NY State] is that if he listened to the scientists, confronted this virus head-on, and presented a united front with the goal of keeping Americans safe and beating this virus, he would have easily won the election

    it's an adage of politics to "never let a crisis go to waste," yet he wasted it in the worst possible way.
    if one didn't know any better, it's like he planned to purposely lose the election, look at the states he lost that he desperately needed:-He insulted recently deceased John Lewis. Lost Georgia.-He insulted McCain when he was alive and dead. Lost Arizona.-He didn't back the Governor of Michigan when a group of right wing morons planned to murder her and her family. Lost Michigan.-Showed up to Pennsylvania and insulted Philadelphia. Then campaigned throughout Pennsylvania and insulted every city he went to by claiming he never planned on visiting them and only did so because he needed their support. Lost Pennsylvania.-Nevada and Wisconsin are two states that are in deep trouble because of COVID. Nevada relies heavily on tourism which COVID has decimated and Wisconsin is one of the first midwest states to start surging during the fall when all theexperts warned this would be arguably worse for COVID then in the Spring. Lost both.
    And has now lost virtually every stupid court case they have filed.
    Republicans should be horrified that he pissed this election away but they're now all caught up in the baseless conspiracy theories which are only going to hurt them more. Trump could have easily had 8 years and built a new Republican coalition (which is reflected in the election results for the House/Senate recently) but instead made himself look like exactly what he is: a dumbass who appears intelligent to morons.
    Points Awarded:

    TheGoldenGoose gave bruceBRUCEbruce 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Bandit gave bruceBRUCEbruce 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-19-18
    Posts: 999
    Betpoints: 4189

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    the funniest part of Trump's extremely rapid downfall [which will continue the week he leaves office and is served with indictments from NY State] is that if he listened to the scientists, confronted this virus head-on, and presented a united front with the goal of keeping Americans safe and beating this virus, he would have easily won the election
    You sound like a Republican political strategist, fired by Trump early on, at the urging of Stephen Miller who, more than any other political advisor, has shaped this election disaster. From the start of his presidency, Trump has been modeled, by Miller, into a base-appealing, autocratic, racist-xenophobe, which made even the appearance of concern for the impact Covid 19 was having on the country a non-starter. Advised by Miller, back in February, not to ramp up testing, and to discourage lockdowns, (and, God forbid, wear a mask), for fear it would be interpreted as “weakness” by his base, Trump’s path to defeat was blazed. The problem being that the result of his do-nothing-ism is the fact - to quote myself - “No president, prime minister, king, dictator or grand poohbah, has infected and killed more people during this Coronavirus pandemic than Donald J. Trump” – a fact not lost on most Americans, and the rest of the world as well. It’s startling to see, under Trump’s stewardship, just how badly America has done in response to the pandemic, but Miller’s monster never wavered; and, despite now having had more people vote against him than any other man in the entire history of democracies, this creature can’t acknowledge his abysmal failure.
    Last edited by WillyBoy; 12-09-20 at 03:02 PM.

  14. #14
    Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-17
    Posts: 1,673

    WillyBoy and winkyyy
    Sounds like two homo pornstar names

Top