HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I am 36 years old. Was dating a 23 year old. Big tittles. But really dumb. But would watch me play call of duty and cool with me being an idiot. Drinking smoking weed whatever. Met a 36 year old. A 10 as far as 36 year olds are concerned. Really nice body and Calls me out on my shit which I kinda like. But a little too much for me. I Want kids. Which is more realistic with older one cause she wants them . Which one would you choose ? Serious question for the elder members
    The 36 year old is giving you shyte because your a degenerate gambler and at the same time your trying to impress her..She's way ahead of you pal.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

23 year old. The older woman wants kids but won’t be able to handle them at 40

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    The 36 year old is giving you shyte because your a degenerate gambler and at the same time your trying to impress her..She's way ahead of you pal.
    Don't listen to this libtard cuck. He's a feminist man that supports women in all their endeavors. He's the one that talks to your girlfriend in the friend zone for 3 years to her, constantly trying to end your relationship, thinking he will get his turn next. Yet, she considers this cuckboy a beta for life, and passes him right by.

Just do what a man would do and bang the 36 year old for fun and show her the door. She's a waste of time. Play video games all you want too. I don't care. You're your own man. Do your thing! Don't listen to these cucked out queers that go wear pink panties over their face for womens lives matter events.

There's another queer that is a former poster here that used to whine and cry about women's rights and how downtrodden they've been. No longer posting here. He got ran out of here by real men.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

The 36 year old is washed up. You will be too, if you marry her.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    ....As others have said, stick your tongue in the younger one. The 36 year old will ONLY taste more intense
    very surprised to read this type of advice in the covid era

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Always stick with the younger girl. Especially if you're 36.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The future is US men w latin mail ordered brides, and US women w deadbeat loser hubbys
    What's your timeline on this, btw

I prefer Eastern Euro to latinas, more for feminine and brains but the problem is that I know spanish and don't know slavic languages, and again moving them out of their country sorta defeats the purpose since the whole issue is that women are propagandized here and the law sucks for men, completely.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    What's your timeline on this, btw

I prefer Eastern Euro to latinas, more for feminine and brains but the problem is that I know spanish and don't know slavic languages, and again moving them out of their country sorta defeats the purpose since the whole issue is that women are propagandized here and the law sucks for men, completely.
    I can't even pop a boner with other ethnic backgrounds... doesn't interest me. Just give me trailer trash white lol

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

LOL, I guess the South might be an exception, but the culture in the US at this point clock blocks the shit out of those of us who realize that only 20-somethings are worth it. That's why overseas is the most obvious option, among other things.

First 1234