BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I have said this before on the Forum and I'll say it again.

Women are like sports cars, the upkeep is high they are fun to drive and they could kill you.

So ask yourself do you want the new sports car that just came out of the factory or something that's been clunking around on the road for 20 years with 6 previous owners?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I enjoy driving brand new sportcars

I also enjoy driving older sportscars even if 6 owners abused it

I think in this particular instance, given the small amount we know about the op, his best choice is exactly ehat half a dozen other people already wrote, keep both sportscars. OP doesnt sound like a hot commodity, not a product that is in high demand but he caught two at once, drive wm both as long as you can and when they both grow tired of a man that has low T and would rather play cod, then get back on the console

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15415

There is only one logical answer. Ask morino and do the opposite

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    How many women are good looking at 50? MAYBE 1 in 10. Its all downhill. The best test is typically seeing what your girls mom looks like. That is what you are likely getting. If you don't like the way the mom looks, don't marry that one !
    Time is brutal to women. Very few age really well.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    There is only one logical answer. Ask morino and do the opposite
    Good advice.

mjsuax13

I just have to say... there is a lot of great advice in here.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Yes everyone from California is a super left wing liberal. Just like everyone from Minnesota is a wet brained alcoholic.

Get a fukkin clue.

The reason you don't want to have a child at 50 is that it's a lot of fukking work and a kid needs their dad around playing ball and going to father daughter dances. You don't want to be the guy that everyone asks is that your grandpa?? There is also evidence that the risk of autism is significant when men age 50 and older have children. How old was your dad when he had you?

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Nobody wants an old dad.
    It's not a kids place to tell their parents what they want and what they don't want.

A kid needs to just sit there and be happy they were born and being provided for.

A parent gives a kid orders and they listen and obey.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Sorry was at titans game today. Wow thanks for all the responses I am going through them now.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    It's not a kids place to tell their parents what they want and what they don't want.

A kid needs to just sit there and be happy they were born and being provided for.

A parent gives a kid orders and they listen and obey.
    Absolutely agree. I don’t need my kids opinions. My opinion is eat what I made you junior.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Sorry was at titans game today. Wow thanks for all the responses I am going through them now.
    Pharaoh, my last advice is... why not find a 3rd one to add to the mix? Fukk it!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Hey MJ clean up my juice

- junior

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Hey MJ clean up my juice

- junior
    LOL. Basically. Dude looked at me like “are you going to get this?”

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Why? You are settled down and established? You have all the resources in place to take care of the kid.

Why would that be a disaster?
    Because you can’t be a great Dad when you’re 60 years old and your 10 year old wants to run around the baseball/soccer/football field and basketball court with you. 10 year olds want your time more then anything else. You can’t throw money at a 10 year old because you’re old and don’t have the energy.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Because you can’t be a great Dad when you’re 60 years old and your 10 year old wants to run around the baseball/soccer/football field and basketball court with you. 10 year olds want your time more then anything else. You can’t throw money at a 10 year old because you’re old and don’t have the energy.
    What about old man wisdom?

Some little dipshit who can run around a baseball field can't give a kid that.

And you just making yourself look retarded. If I'm 60 years old and have a boatload of money I can obviously pay people to run around a penetrating baseball field with my kid.

My father is in his 60s and he can still run around a baseball field and do all that shit. So what is it are you projecting your shit onto me?

I'm sorry pal I'm sorry that you married some scuzzy little oyster that blew every guy on the Block, I'm sorry that you had a kid when you were 21 and it wrecked your life. I'm sorry you never knew what good pussy was because you were too busy catering to some demanding whore.

But don't bring the rest of us down pal.

You made your decisions and now we're in here talking about making ours. After we all came up and got rich!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

If I'm 60 years old and have a boatload of money I can obviously pay people to run around a penetrating baseball field with my kid.
    Paying people to interact with your child.

Father of the year material!

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Need some female advice

How many of you are female here?

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Need some female advice

How many of you are female here?
    You obviously are.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post

Father of the year material!
    And what do you think day care is?

Stop being such an uppity little Nancy.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

This was an entertaining thread for sure. The "man is old" arguments are weak in my view.

The wall is real. Remember that.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    This was an entertaining thread for sure. The "man is old" arguments are weak in my view.

The wall is real. Remember that.
    It is sort of like the Toby Keith song. I'm not good as I once was, but I'm good once as I ever was !!!!!!! Now if you are 60 and have a five year old kid, you don't really have the energy that would be useful raising the kid. Heck , I had my first kid at 31, and I think back how it might have been better if I was 25. I did a lot with my kids, practicing baseball and softball, but you get tired. As far as having a romance with somebody 20 years younger, I don't think that would be much of a problem.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I get it, most people are average and don't take care of themselves. But mostly, apart from filthy rich fat asses, average people aren't marrying women in their 20s at age 40-50 either.

All that really matters is that you get a young girl and a culture that isn't anti-male, like most of the west. Of course I'm gonna help my wife out with the kids, but in the west these days if you think a 30+ year old or girl nearing 40 alongside you isn't just as tired and doesn't want to deal (and you have to hear her whining, she's a woman) ... it proves the case for marrying the younger girl.

I'm already in better shape than most, and I plan to be in better shape than a shit ton of 30 year olds when I'm 50. It's not ideal having kids later, but if you are wise and you want to do it, and you aren't just "average" like I've said, there's no issue. The issue with all of this, again, is the age of the woman. Think about it people. The woman is the primary caretaker for the young ages, anyway.

BrickJames
    Action

I get it, most people are average and don't take care of themselves. But mostly, apart from filthy rich fat asses, average people aren't marrying women in their 20s at age 40-50 either.

All that really matters is that you get a young girl and a culture that isn't anti-male, like most of the west. Of course I'm gonna help my wife out with the kids, but in the west these days if you think a 30+ year old or girl nearing 40 alongside you isn't just as tired and doesn't want to deal (and you have to hear her whining, she's a woman) ... it proves the case for marrying the younger girl.

I'm already in better shape than most, and I plan to be in better shape than a shit ton of 30 year olds when I'm 50. It's not ideal having kids later, but if you are wise and you want to do it, and you aren't just "average" like I've said, there's no issue. The issue with all of this, again, is the age of the woman. Think about it people. The woman is the primary caretaker for the young ages, anyway.
    If you have the million dollar mouthpiece age is never an issue.

The million-dollar house helps also.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...m-cause-autism

The researchers showed that the chance of having a child with autism was 28 percent higher among fathers who were in their 40s, and 66 percent higher for men in their 50s, compared to fathers younger than 30.

mjsuax13

What’s the plan Pharoah?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

stay single

don't have a kid

pretty obvious answers to your specific situation

do you want to re-up for nfl next season or pay for a bunch of baby essentials?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    The only women in their late 30’s still trolling around looking for a man...

1. Married the wrong guy and are now divorced. Maybe just wasted time, maybe have kids, maybe have a mental disease.
    2. Are a bitch that every guy along the way decided the pussy wasn’t good enough to deal with the headache.
    3. Looking for Prince Akeem to walk through the door and sweep them off their feet. Unrealistic.
    4. Massive baggage- drugs, booze and probably spent most their 20’s and 30’s getting passed around...
    5. Not worth a 36 year old man going after... I don’t know if the younger one is better but I certainly would pursue younger pussy & newer experiences. I don’t buy into having the same life arc/interests making it work.

Now, if you tell me she built a billion dollar business or is a doctor I’ll shut up. I only know one bitch in her late 30’s not married with a high level of success... the rest have 3-4 cats and a vagina that looks like a catchers mitt. Otherwise, she probably has been rode hard and put away wet many times over and you are the next jockey up. Ejaculate and evacuate pal.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Tell me I’m lying. LOL.

BrickJames
    Action

So what happens if I'm 19 years old and I have a retarded kid? Are you and your stats going to pay the bills for me?

BrickJames
    Action

Typical California idiot

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

It's weird that this topic is controversial at all. It's pure biology. What do men bring to the table at age 30+? Stock rising big time, generally speaking. What do women bring at 30+? Stock falling, in all cases.

I don't see how, in general (that's what advice is), connecting with an older woman helps your life at all. Isn't the point of a wife that you trade commitment for stuff you don't want to do (cook and clean, take care of the house, etc) and kids (which she benefits from too)?

The West is totally anti male and many women fell for it, sadly.

mjsuax13

It's weird that this topic is controversial at all. It's pure biology. What do men bring to the table at age 30+? Stock rising big time, generally speaking. What do women bring at 30+? Stock falling, in all cases.

I don't see how, in general (that's what advice is), connecting with an older woman helps your life at all. Isn't the point of a wife that you trade commitment for stuff you don't want to do (cook and clean, take care of the house, etc) and kids (which she benefits from too)?

The West is totally anti male and many women fell for it, sadly.
    These women 100% don’t think they should be doing anything domestic other than laying around and waiting to bitch, get fed or get ******.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

It's crazy. Especially if I am a man who does well, what does it behoove me to commit to you (and all the legal BS) if you bring only things that are mutually beneficial (sex, kids) to the table? By definition that means you aren't bringing anything to the table. So youth, fertility and beauty have to be what it is, and if not, AT LEAST cooking and cleaning. Sweet jesus this is obvious shit here

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The future is US men w latin mail ordered brides, and US women w deadbeat loser hubbys

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The future is US men w latin mail ordered brides, and US women w deadbeat loser hubbys
    Probably

Laws need to be changed, though.

First 1234 Last