nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Pennsylvania election breakdown

Live in person trump won 2 to 1..mail in biden 2mill vs trump 600k...statistically very unlikely that is legit. This is mind control like no other...this country is not MAGA. Detroot had more votes then registered voters ??

nyplayer33

Wow...was posted on pa state www..state senator posted on twitter

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Here's a source, loaded with links from Reuters, that says you are misinformed about Detroit. Perhaps you weren't given the whole story, the one where this is a year old lawsuit that was dropped in June because the situation was corrected.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN27M2QR

nyplayer33

From senator twitter today..numbers r wayyyy off..https://mobile.twitter.com/SenMastri...e4606510%2Fpg1

nyplayer33

There is gons of thkng yhat are way off...ok 1 isnt. Pa had more mail in votes then ballotts counted..check senator twitter

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's funny how you say 2 to 1 then use actual numbers then say a debunked thing about Detroit.

Not a lot of credibility Player.

But go ahead, do you and carry on.

nyplayer33

Look at senators twitter...he posted screenshot from pa govt. In person trump 2.8 mill vs dementia 1.4 mill..mail in biden 2 mill..trump 600k...um......watttt

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Sorry pal, Twitter is not a credible source, no matter who tweets.

That should be obvious.

You need more to justify this thread start.

nyplayer33

It is clear the Pennsylvania 2020 election was wrought with fraud and criminal conduct.
    President Trump led by nearly 700,000 votes on election night.
    Democrats dumped hundreds of thousands of votes to steal the state from the Trump Campaign.

On Wednesday the Pennsylvania state legislature held a hearing on the 2020 election issues and irregularities.

One witness described the huge “spikes” in Pennsylvania during the hearing and the crowd gasped.

.@RudyGiuliani: Of the 600K votes added during curious “spikes” in PA, how many went to Biden?

Witness: “I think our figures were about 570-some-odd-thousand.”

“And how much for Trump?

Witness: “I think it was a little over 3,200.”

*crowd erupts in gasps, laughter* pic.twitter.com/jV3BOI3qY2

nyplayer33

Your a sheep if u dont see the picture...when its too late its over

nyplayer33

Right..as john hoot hr said his dad was like if you rob a church and 4 priests say you did it..you never admit it..fight fight fight. Twitter not right, trump lied, epstein was jesus christ...believe what u want

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The burden of proof is on you Player. Please put your proof here.

Especially the Detroit proof, which will be impossible because that was already dealt with this summer, to the satisfaction of all parties.

It's hard to take you seriously when you post stuff like that.

Remember, I didn't take a side here, and so far when asked for proof you just called me a sheep.

You shoud try again, and try harder.

nyplayer33

If you hate trump i can show you a picture of him next to jesus christ..you would say i hate him...bc you are not giving him a chance..its human habit.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Just remember all those people on TV read off a teleprompter. They are not journalists. Just talking heads with few brains. I don't care what station it is.

As I've said on here weeks ago, record every single news station for your local news......they all repeat the exact same stories, phrases, etc. over and over again. Like Boston strong, Detroit strong, etc.

It's all run by one operation. All lies and bullshit. I feel bad for anyone watching T.V news.
    Last edited by hehfest; 11-27-20 at 08:55 PM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    KVB

It’s all there.

They cheated. Come on man. Sleepy joe didn’t get all those votes. If he did then Santa and flying raindeers are real too.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    KVB

It’s all there.

They cheated. Come on man. Sleepy joe didn’t get all those votes. If he did then Santa and flying raindeers are real too.
    It's a big deal, Mike, and I never said it didn't happen.

But the whole thing is done a disservice by the largely ignorant populace that thinks something happened and therefore beleives anything they hear.

It's absolutley no different than the BLM guys claiming "hands up don't shoot Michael Brown" as an example.

The OP ruins his credibility when he posts about things he clearly doesn't understand.

Like Detroit.

Twitter, Facebook, and youtube are not cr5edible sources.

This thread still lacks evidence.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Live in person trump won 2 to 1..mail in biden 2mill vs trump 600k...statistically very unlikely that is legit. This is mind control like no other...this country is not MAGA. Detroot had more votes then registered voters ??
    these dumb ______ know they stole it, and don't give a shit.......

biggest political scandal in american history, and probably won't be allowed to stand.... the pa legislature already drafting alternative electors since the dumb _______ committed such blatant fraud........

trump won PA by numbers those _______ couldn't fathom......... total landslide........

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I used to think the new normal was just going to be investigating the winning president for years, like Clinton and Trump.

But it looks like there's an even newer normal, the losing candidate can just claim the election as a fraud.

This is the 2nd election in a row that has happened.

I miss the good ole days when even the winner could call out the fraud, and maybe get rid of it. Instead, it gets conflated with known bullshit and there becomes no motivation to fix the system, just argue fruitlessly about it.

Welcome to the new new normal.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's a big deal, Mike, and I never said it didn't happen.

But the whole thing is done a disservice by the largely ignorant populace that thinks something happened and therefore beleives anything they hear.

It's absolutley no different than the BLM guys claiming "hands up don't shoot Michael Brown" as an example.

The OP ruins his credibility when he posts about things he clearly doesn't understand.

Like Detroit.

Twitter, Facebook, and youtube are not cr5edible sources.

This thread still lacks evidence.

Pa was creditable and clearly cheated there. Would not doubt Detroit too.

Problem is 4 years they spent time trying to out the president. Why not take last chance with the election ?

Facts are important yes. Common sense is to. Where there is smoke there is fire buddy.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I used to think the new normal was just going to be investigating the winning president for years, like Clinton and Trump.

But it looks like there's an even newer normal, the losing candidate can just claim the election as a fraud.

This is the 2nd election in a row that has happened.

I miss the good ole days when even the winner could call out the fraud, and maybe get rid of it. Instead, it gets conflated with known bullshit and there becomes no motivation to fix the system, just argue fruitlessly about it.

Welcome to the new new normal.
    evidence in PA is overwhelming......

watch the hearing the state legislature conducted..... so much shit is whacked out in PA that only total f'n morons wouldn't see this state was f'n stolen from trump......

i suspect, with a republican legislature and all THE EVIDENCE that actually exists that everyone on the left/msm ignores, they will toss the state to trump......

the hearing shocked the people who were in attendance........ the analysis several of the state legislators put forth, knowing their districts, on how the fraudulent votes didn't jive, underticket wise, with actual votes, was some of the most damning shit of all, showing the mail in ballot harvest that had occurred..... ballots that in fact never saw a f'n mailbox of any voter.......

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Pa was creditable and clearly cheated there. Would not doubt Detroit too.

Problem is 4 years they spent time trying to out the president. Why not take last chance with the election ?

Facts are important yes. Common sense is to. Where there is smoke there is fire buddy.
    Agreed, but we're not talking about smoke and fire. We're talking about competely made up stuff. Like taking 2018 election registrations in Wisky and applying them to this year to create a narrative. Or, what happened in Detroit, where it's a year old lawsuit that led to the situation being corrected in June.

That's making smoke and fire where there is nothing but clear air.

There is way more of that than actual information being spread around. Like in this thread, which again has shown no evidence.

Let's see the court filings, what the attorneys actually told the courts, instead of the TV cameras. A congressman's tweet won't do it, they have shown to be low info to begin with. There's a much higher burden in front of a judge, not to mention potetnital penalties. What the attorneys told the court, and what they told the public on TV were not the same thing. There's a reason for that.

Let's see the meat of it to fix the system. Even with PA Trump is still behind by too much.

This isn't about reasonable doubt, this is about acutally filing in court what you claimed in public. And that did not happen with Trump's lawyers.

That is an unfortunate fact.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    evidence in PA is overwhelming......

watch the hearing the state legislature conducted..... so much shit is whacked out in PA that only total f'n morons wouldn't see this state was f'n stolen from trump......

i suspect, with a republican legislature and all THE EVIDENCE that actually exists that everyone on the left/msm ignores, they will toss the state to trump......

the hearing shocked the people who were in attendance........ the analysis several of the state legislators put forth, knowing their districts, on how the fraudulent votes didn't jive, underticket wise, with actual votes, was some of the most damning shit of all, showing the mail in ballot harvest that had occurred..... ballots that in fact never saw a f'n mailbox of any voter.......
    That's just it.

Fuk the state legislature and their bullshit. It doesn't matter what anyone in attendance thinks they thought they heard or saw.

I just want to know what Trump's lawyers gave the courts. That's the only evidence that matters.

So, what did they give?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Let's face it, when the rubber meets the road Trump's lawyers didn't do anything but create doubt among the poorly educated MSM audience.

They fukked up because they tried to try it in the court of public opinion only to find out they could be in trouble for filing half the bullshit they said on TV.

That strategy might work for a celebrity, which Trump is, but it didn't work for the US Elections.

Here's to hoping something they had will reach the High Court.

Anything.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

nyplayer33

Not sure, are they going thru motions to get it to SCOTUS.....also is this too hot of a potato to be the one that will cause mayhem....almost so hot n scary that who would say yes...possibility
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 11-27-20 at 11:13 PM.

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

SCOTUS is not going to take this case. The loser lost and he lost big. The only fraud is coming from the right trying to overturn this election. The latest decision by the Appellate Court eviscerated the loser's claims. Cons are easy marks. The loser is doing this to fund raise. Get a life. Get some facts. Read the court decisions. And you should, if you have half a brain, realize your president is a fraud and a con man.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

If there is any credible evidence of widespread voter fraud that tainted the outcome of the election the plaintiffs should present it in a court of law. The Federal courts were packed with Trump nominees - you would think they could find a sympathetic judge in at least one of these states right?
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

nyplayer33

Trump is a fraud and con man you state. Funny, how the girl in my avatar gets bad comments..fat etc...to each there own. She is a realistic gal for guys..not the pretend hotties some have avatar..that you would never meet. But, my avatar gets rude comments...but your saying my trump lost..the WINNER IS WORSE...THIS IS LIKE JUMPING FOR JOY YOU BOUGHT A SCRATCHOFF 1.00 TO WIN 1.00. HES A DISASTER....joe biden is better...my dead granma is better. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CftXxa1PZJI
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 11-27-20 at 11:42 PM.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Trump is a fraud and con man you state. Funny, how the girl in my avatar gets bad comments..fat etc...to each there own. She is a realistic gal for guys..not the pretend hotties some have avatar..that you would never meet. But, my avatar gets rude comments...but your saying my trump lost..the WINNER IS WORSE...THIS IS LIKE JUMPING FOR JOY YOU BOUGHT A SCRATCHOFF 1.00 TO WIN 1.00. HES A DISASTER....joe biden is better...my dead granma is better. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CftXxa1PZJI

sleepy joe God help us