1. #1
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 7,489
    Betpoints: 1362

    Biden stumling real bad for words

    How can any1 vote for him....people r very dumb. https://twitter.com/i/status/1329536064059535360
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hanco21

  2. #2
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 8,760
    Betpoints: 10113

    Puppet leader.



  3. #3
    gauchojake
    Fukkin Jacked For A Kicker
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 25,903
    Betpoints: 683

    Someone else was "stumling" real bad for words

    Look the guy has a fukking speech impediment and he's old. Just like we know that your diabetic myopathy prevents you from seeing the gunt on that wildebeast in your avatar we kind of just accept it for what it is. Live and let live I say.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-13
    Posts: 8,760
    Betpoints: 10113

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Look the guy has a fukking speech impediment and he's old.
    Too old to be President.

    Agreed.



  5. #5
    BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-30-09
    Posts: 19,201
    Betpoints: 548

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Someone else was "stumling" real bad for words

    Look the guy has a fukking speech impediment and he's old. Just like we know that your diabetic myopathy prevents you from seeing the gunt on that wildebeast in your avatar we kind of just accept it for what it is. Live and let live I say.
    Biden pays taxes and doesn't tell people to ingest bleach....he also doesn't alter weather maps with sharpies.

    The bar is really low....

  6. #6
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 9,793

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Someone else was "stumling" real bad for words

    Look the guy has a fukking speech impediment and he's old. Just like we know that your diabetic myopathy prevents you from seeing the gunt on that wildebeast in your avatar we kind of just accept it for what it is. Live and let live I say.
    Level thinking,man.

  7. #7
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 9,793

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Biden pays taxes and doesn't tell people to ingest bleach....he also doesn't alter weather maps with sharpies.

    The bar is really low....
    barr justice, real low.

  8. #8
    gauchojake
    Fukkin Jacked For A Kicker
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 25,903
    Betpoints: 683

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Too old to be President.

    Agreed.


    To the best of my knowledge there is no maximum age on becoming POTUS only a minimum.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  9. #9
    mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-13-12
    Posts: 5,409
    Betpoints: 4919

    Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    How can any1 vote for him....people r very dumb. https://twitter.com/i/status/1329536064059535360
    Lesser of two evils player, lesser of two evils.

  10. #10
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 18,078
    Betpoints: 1734

    The guy called his granddaughter Beau Biden. LOL you libtards keep pretending it's speech impediment. He's senile.


  11. #11
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 18,078
    Betpoints: 1734

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Biden pays taxes and doesn't tell people to ingest bleach....he also doesn't alter weather maps with sharpies.

    The bar is really low....
    Dude, are you really defending this fukking senile pedo? Both fukks are sick. Wouldn't surprise me if both fukked their daughters. At least Ivanka is hot. Have you seen Biden's daughter? She looks like him with long hair. For you sensitive libtards, that was a joke...
    Points Awarded:

    nyplayer33 gave Ghenghis Kahn 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  12. #12
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 9,793

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    The guy called his granddaughter Beau Biden. LOL you libtards keep pretending it's speech impediment. He's senile.

    U 4ever trumpers on a stumling roll. Stupid VS senile. Call it a Push

  13. #13
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 18,078
    Betpoints: 1734

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    U 4ever trumpers on a stumling roll. Stupid VS senile. Call it a Push
    I'm not a Trumptard you stupid Libtard! Not everyone that hates Biden is a Trumptard.

  14. #14
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 9,793

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I'm not a Trumptard you stupid Libtard! Not everyone that hates Biden is a Trumptard.
    I'm not liptard u stupid fuk.

  15. #15
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 18,078
    Betpoints: 1734

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    I'm not liptard u stupid fuk.
    Yeah you are dumb fukk. I know it's shameful to admit it but just admit what you are you fukking libtard

  16. #16
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 7,489
    Betpoints: 1362

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Someone else was "stumling" real bad for words

    Look the guy has a fukking speech impediment and he's old. Just like we know that your diabetic myopathy prevents you from seeing the gunt on that wildebeast in your avatar we kind of just accept it for what it is. Live and let live I say.
    Im not running the country....im not the leader to make key decisions...huge difference idiot. Hey dude..the guy dating your daughter is forgetfull and smells other girls hair...your response..its ok daughter..the biden president does this....YOUR AN IDIOTTTTTT
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 11-22-20 at 04:28 PM.

  17. #17
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 9,793

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Yeah you are dumb fukk. I know it's shameful to admit it but just admit what you are you fukking libtard
    Go fuk yourself dumb fuk.

  18. #18
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 7,489
    Betpoints: 1362

    If trump, as noted above, slept with hot daughter..she appears very normal. Biden daughter said daddy showered with her..she isnt doing well

  19. #19
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 42,089
    Betpoints: 7063

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Dude, are you really defending this fukking senile pedo? Both fukks are sick. Wouldn't surprise me if both fukked their daughters. At least Ivanka is hot. Have you seen Biden's daughter? She looks like him with long hair. For you sensitive libtards, that was a joke...
    Youíre not smart.

  20. #20
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 42,089
    Betpoints: 7063

    Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    If trump, as noted above, slept with hot daughter..she appears very normal. Biden daughter said daddy showered with her..she isnt doing well
    Trump bangs his daughter.

  21. #21
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 7,489
    Betpoints: 1362

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Go fuk yourself dumb fuk.
    Boa12...shutup nagger

  22. #22
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 9,793

    Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Boa12...shutup nagger
    OK stumler.

  23. #23
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 18,078
    Betpoints: 1734

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You’re not smart.
    Listen Vitrettard, here's a quote that you will not understand... "The greatest deception one suffers is from their own opinions." -Leonardo da Vinci

    Stop playing yourself. You're a fukking retard that doesn't realize how retarded you are. I almost feel bad calling you a retard since you seriously are a retard... ALMOST.
    Points Awarded:

    nyplayer33 gave Ghenghis Kahn 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  24. #24
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 18,078
    Betpoints: 1734

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trump bangs his daughter.
    Your father/grandfather banged your mom. That's why you have an extra chromosome and you think having that extra chromosome makes you smart. SMFH
    Points Awarded:

    nyplayer33 gave Ghenghis Kahn 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  25. #25
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 18,078
    Betpoints: 1734

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Go fuk yourself dumb fuk.
    LOL you fukking libtards are so obvious. I can smell your fukking stench from miles away

  26. #26
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 9,793

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    LOL you fukking libtards are so obvious. I can smell your fukking stench from miles away
    Man, U R good. Not a trumptard, what the fuk are U?

  27. #27
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 18,078
    Betpoints: 1734

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Man, U R good. Not a trumptard, what the fuk are U?
    I'm a Libertarian. Two party system is corrupt pal. It's always lesser of the two evils and it's deliberately planned this way.

  28. #28
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 16,659
    Betpoints: 79

    ...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  29. #29
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 9,793

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I'm a Libertarian. Two party system is corrupt pal. It's always lesser of the two evils and it's deliberately planned this way.
    I'm an Independent. 2 choices assures corruption, pal. Fair enough, GH?

  30. #30
    MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 4,836
    Betpoints: 3134

    If you’re gonna fukk your own daughter make sure she’s hot

  31. #31
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 16,971
    Betpoints: 11947


  32. #32
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 23,951
    Betpoints: 14

    All of those people on twitter defending him by using his stutter as an excuse. Using that as an excuse for being stupid is an insult to people who stutter.

  33. #33
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 42,089
    Betpoints: 7063

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Listen Vitrettard, here's a quote that you will not understand... "The greatest deception one suffers is from their own opinions." -Leonardo da Vinci

    Stop playing yourself. You're a fukking retard that doesn't realize how retarded you are. I almost feel bad calling you a retard since you seriously are a retard... ALMOST.
    Iím the smartest person youíve ever read. I called this election perfect why you were jerkin off to a trump landslide. I truly think you need medical help. Youíre not just stupid, youíre dangerously ill. Iím telling you to help you.

  34. #34
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 9,793

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Iím the smartest person youíve ever read. I called this election perfect why you were jerkin off to a trump landslide. I truly think you need medical help. Youíre not just stupid, youíre dangerously ill. Iím telling you to help you.
    He never backed trump,ask him.

  35. #35
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 42,089
    Betpoints: 7063

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    He never backed trump,ask him.
    I donít think he understands questions. Heís got problems.

Top