Attacked by Big media/fake news networks
    Attacked by Dems
    Attacked by twitter/FB/google
    Attacked by Anti-Americanism

stay strong Mr president

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

A strong President would ignore baseless attacks and just do their job. Only a weak President would respond with childish attacks of his own.
    Points Awarded:

mynameismud gave Wabashwonders 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bkb123
    bkb123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

mr.president

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Attacked by Dems

stay strong Mr president
    yes sir he definetly made america great again

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    A strong President would ignore baseless attacks and just do their job. Only a weak President would respond with childish attacks of his own.
    Its a lose-lose situation for him, if he ignores them they will criticize him even more like they are doing nowadays...
    If you hate him thats Ok, if you dnt like his face thats ok, but one thing we can all agree on is that he is not a coward. He is not afraid to speak up.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1995

Its a lose-lose situation for him, if he ignores them they will criticize him even more like they are doing nowadays...
    If you hate him thats Ok, if you dnt like his face thats ok, but one thing we can all agree on is that he is not a coward. He is not afraid to speak up.
    We can all agree he is a draft dodger, tax dodger, and liar, phony Christian, loves dictators, steals from his own charities. Has trump learned his lesson , suzy collins style? J*g *ff, backed by j*g *ffs. Coward, backed by cowards.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    We can all agree he is a draft dodger, tax dodger, and liar, phony Christian, loves dictators, steals from his own charities. Has trump learned his lesson , suzy collins style? J*g *ff, backed by j*g *ffs. Coward, backed by cowards.
    Keep on crying leftist pussy. Whaaaa whaaa. I love it. Greatest President this country ever had and losers like you will never realize it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hanco21

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Keep on crying leftist pussy. Whaaaa whaaa. I love it. Greatest President this country ever had and losers like you will never realize it.
    Facts R Not cryin'. Go fuk Your self. Anytime U want me, trump dik sucker, let me know. Bring fukin' assault rifle, I'll shove it your Red ass.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

It's time to move on. Republicans can't allow him to keep controlling the party for another 4 or even 8 years.

Vyasports

c'mon man!

It seems like the pending bets on sleepy joe is affecting us one way or the other... im i right?

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It's time to move on. Republicans can't allow him to keep controlling the party for another 4 or even 8 years.
    Check out the courts, loaded W/this mindset. trump fulfilled Their fukin' mission, Their American Wet Dream.

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

Worst president in the history of the US. Laziest president. Draft dodger. Rapist. Con man. Stole money from his own charity. Locked up children in cages. Raped his first wife. Cheated on current wife while she was pregnant. Took the payoff to Stormy Daniels as a business deduction. Owes over 400 million. Fake billionaire never gave his campaign one penny. Now attacking our democracy so he can fund raise off of it to pay off campaign debts and build a nest egg for the coming indictments. Traitor.

Wabashwonders

Poor baby. The POTUS is getting criticized. What President hasn’t been criticized before? He spent more time on Twitter attacking those who criticized him than he did doing his job. And I guarantee you, that lost him a ton of votes. A stronger person would not let it bother them and just do their job. I actually voted for Trump in 2016 because I thought he was a very strong person who wouldn’t let the liberals get to him. He failed in my eyes.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    Worst president in the history of the US. Laziest president. Draft dodger. Rapist. Con man. Stole money from his own charity. Locked up children in cages. Raped his first wife. Cheated on current wife while she was pregnant. Took the payoff to Stormy Daniels as a business deduction. Owes over 400 million. Fake billionaire never gave his campaign one penny. Now attacking our democracy so he can fund raise off of it to pay off campaign debts and build a nest egg for the coming indictments. Traitor.
    Those R trump's good points. Has he learned his lesson suzy collins?

Wabashwonders

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Come on, if he was truly the greatest President of all time he would have won in a landslide. He is only the greatest in the eyes of his cult following. He blew his opportunity to be the greatest. He could have been the greatest but he screwed up.

Vyasports

Come on, if he was truly the greatest President of all time he would have won in a landslide. He is only the greatest in the eyes of his cult following. He blew his opportunity to be the greatest. He could have been the greatest but he screwed up.
    I read that in Trump's voice.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

This is going to be the best president...https://twitter.com/i/status/1329536064059535360

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    BkofAma enough of this shit. We know Trump evaded the draft BUT so did.............guess WHO

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.
    But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.
    No, not bone spurs. Asthma.
    And his name was Joe Biden.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When

If your going to post get your FACTS straight.

Trump did not build the cages nor put kids in them. Some of you can't see shit past your nose.

Vyasports

I wonder how many “reporters” will ask sleepy joe what flavor ice cream he likes...

c'mon man!

Vyasports

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

C'mon man. My vote is for Andrew Jackson. The guy fought the banksters all by himself. Only reason why he avoided an assassination was because the gun jammed.

Trump is an actor. He's part of the NWO. He's just playing his role. Don't get fooled. I laugh at people that think they're "woke" but think Trump and QAnon are the saviors. WTF did Trump do to drain the swamp? Absolutely nothing and QAnon is a psyop.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When

looks like a fawking apron over his mouth. Next 4 should be a hoot....4 days: 4 months: etc

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Trump will go down as the greatest President in US history and will also be known for getting robbed by Covid voter mail in fraud for his second term loss most likely.
    Points Awarded:

masr gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

I'm just wondering if any of you Delusional Democrats even have a F'ing clue as to what the Supreme Court did yesterday? My guess is you probably don't, as you get all your up to date news from the fat ugly bitches on the "View". Well here's what they did, they realigned the Supreme Court Justices who oversee the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals. As of yesterday, Kavanaugh now controls Wisconsin, Barrett has Michigan, Alito has PA. and Thomas has Georgia, do you see a " PATTERN " here? Now, anyone of these Judges can fast track any case they want concerning the massive voter fraud, ballot harvesting, ballot dumps in the middle of the night and review all that is fraud in Dominion software. Don't think for 1 second the Supreme Court doesn't have a huge appetite to correct this massive fraud. The scumbag Democrats are trying to crack the very foundation of our Constitution in this Election and the SC is going to stick it right up their ass!! Biden will never sniff the White House and more likely is destined for the" Big House ". If anyone here, actually believes that Biden got over 70m votes you are border line retarded. Below is the link if you care or can even read. The bitch slap to these scumbag Democrats is going to be " Priceless".

GOLD! MI, PA, GA, WI All Assigned Conservative Supreme Court Justices After Circuit Courts Reassigned (100percentfedup.com)

Wabashwonders

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    I'm just wondering if any of you Delusional Democrats even have a F'ing clue as to what the Supreme Court did yesterday? My guess is you probably don't, as you get all your up to date news from the fat ugly bitches on the "View". Well here's what they did, they realigned the Supreme Court Justices who oversee the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals. As of yesterday, Kavanaugh now controls Wisconsin, Barrett has Michigan, Alito has PA. and Thomas has Georgia, do you see a " PATTERN " here? Now, anyone of these Judges can fast track any case they want concerning the massive voter fraud, ballot harvesting, ballot dumps in the middle of the night and review all that is fraud in Dominion software. Don't think for 1 second the Supreme Court doesn't have a huge appetite to correct this massive fraud. The scumbag Democrats are trying to crack the very foundation of our Constitution in this Election and the SC is going to stick it right up their ass!! Biden will never sniff the White House and more likely is destined for the" Big House ". If anyone here, actually believes that Biden got over 70m votes you are border line retarded. Below is the link if you care or can even read. The bitch slap to these scumbag Democrats is going to be " Priceless".

GOLD! MI, PA, GA, WI All Assigned Conservative Supreme Court Justices After Circuit Courts Reassigned (100percentfedup.com)
    LOL.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

LOL.
    I would expect nothing less from an uninformed person, just sit back and watch the Bitch Slap coming Bidens way!!!

Vyasports

This $shit about to get real. Game on! Stay tuned

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

he's a loser just like u trump nut jobs

Vyasports

The difference. Spot the difference.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Attacked by Dems

stay strong Mr president
    ur a whiny mofo, fox news attacked obama for 8 years never said one thing nice about the guy

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    BkofAma enough of this shit. We know Trump evaded the draft BUT so did.............guess WHO

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.
    But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.
    No, not bone spurs. Asthma.
    And his name was Joe Biden.
    Ok. Why I don't praise any politicians. Enough of the shit stain from this asshole, too.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    If your going to post get your FACTS straight.

Trump did not build the cages nor put kids in them. Some of you can't see shit past your nose.
    Truth and facts, trump style is Ok?

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post

Elitist tool to help elitist. Nothing new here.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

GOOD LORD, hope all those that voted for Biden are happy as shit.
    The USA has a disaster looming with these nitwits at the controls

1234 Last