1. #71
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    80 Million say your full of shyte..
    SLeepy Joe is


  2. #72
    klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-02-14
    Posts: 2,996
    Betpoints: 2737

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    And 75 million say they are not. And by the way half of those 80 million were fraudulent votes. Only way Biden can win by cheating. Pathetic. The majority of this country supports our great President.
    You lost. Get over it.

  3. #73
    stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-25-09
    Posts: 910
    Betpoints: 515

    The Trump righties are the saddest group of losers this country has ever seen.
    Points Awarded:

    Zlaniner gave stocker08 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  4. #74
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 3,475
    Betpoints: 1754

    I'd be more worried about us all losing the 1st amendment of the Bill of Rights. Yesturday, one vote away from no right to assembly freely and worship a God or Gods, whichever religion you may be. Once, you lose that 1st amendment, I'm sure you already know which one is coming next.

    Or, if they rewrite the 2nd amendment (or remove it), you will then lose the 1st. They go hand in hand. I don't care what side, of that one side, of the wrestling federation politics you affliate yourself with.......time to draw your line in the sand if they start taking away the Bill of Rights.

    This seems to be "their" plan. The elite. Again, put your dam retarded Republican/Democrat shit aside, come together, and realize what's being done to all of us here. We can come together and fight this, or fall divided. Make a choice and stop arguing. Continue to argue and be divided and America is done.

  5. #75
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I'd be more worried about us all losing the 1st amendment of the Bill of Rights. Yesturday, one vote away from no right to assembly freely and worship a God or Gods, whichever religion you may be. Once, you lose that 1st amendment, I'm sure you already know which one is coming next.

    Or, if they rewrite the 2nd amendment (or remove it), you will then lose the 1st. They go hand in hand. I don't care what side, of that one side, of the wrestling federation politics you affliate yourself with.......time to draw your line in the sand if they start taking away the Bill of Rights.

    This seems to be "their" plan. The elite. Again, put your dam retarded Republican/Democrat shit aside, come together, and realize what's being done to all of us here. We can come together and fight this, or fall divided. Make a choice and stop arguing. Continue to argue and be divided and America is done.
    Divide & Conquer, thats their strategy

  6. #76
    CWD
    CWD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-22-12
    Posts: 9,505
    Betpoints: 24


  7. #77
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936

    Where is Hunter?

  8. #78
    bkb123
    bkb123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-20
    Posts: 21
    Betpoints: 84

    i know it country been doing great

  9. #79
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936

    SLeepy Joe is an ILLEGAL president-elect

  10. #80
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936


  11. #81
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 2,612
    Betpoints: 12320

    Trump should take over another country and make it great and then come back to US in 2024 and make it great and then Donald Jr. and Ivanka can keep America Great Forever!!!

  12. #82
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 9,422
    Betpoints: 399

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    SLeepy Joe is an ILLEGAL president-elect
    Your guy lost. Stop whining.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  13. #83
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Your guy lost. Stop whining.
    u sound like a broken record just like your puppet prison-elect sleepy joe

  14. #84
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post

  15. #85
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936

    Sleeepy Joee begging for more money on twitter

    The Georgia Senate runoffs are crucial — it’s why I’ll be traveling there next Tuesday. But we all need to do our part to make sure we win these races. If you’re able, chip in to our new Flip Georgia Fund to help us take back the Senate.


    Lets see how many people will be present there

  16. #86
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 9,422
    Betpoints: 399

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Sleeepy Joee begging for more money on twitter

    The Georgia Senate runoffs are crucial — it’s why I’ll be traveling there next Tuesday. But we all need to do our part to make sure we win these races. If you’re able, chip in to our new Flip Georgia Fund to help us take back the Senate.


    Lets see how many people will be present there
    Trump has been begging for money since he lost the election for his nonsense lawsuits that they keep losing.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  17. #87
    grey area
    grey area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-17-14
    Posts: 1,037
    Betpoints: 1107

    God help us all... It will never end

  18. #88
    grey area
    grey area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-17-14
    Posts: 1,037
    Betpoints: 1107

    Only in number we can have a say.

  19. #89
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,017
    Betpoints: 12

    Attacked by Big media/fake news networks(cries fake news on anything that's not favoring King Trump)
    Attacked by Dems(both sides attack each other shamefully with The King throwing out name calling like a child)
    Attacked by twitter/FB/google(uses Twitter like a 8 yr old kid can't believe a President would do that )
    Attacked by Anti-Americanism(just turned down ordering vaccines that are ready so Biden doesn't look good killing many more people)

    stay strong Mr president( it's time to go home kid your ignorance made you lose to a total MORON)

    Here's something I find funny ...at work I was looking to cash in on the Trumpets (his cult following) So I offered 3-1 Biden remains pres ...NO TAKERS ....So I offered 5-1 NO TAKERS so I offered 10-1 i Had 1 trumpet bet 10 dollars at 10 to 1 lol all of them running their mouths about The King winning no bettors ....kind of like the King most are just a big wind bags
    And now we have a Moron President nice job lol
    Last edited by konck; 12-11-20 at 02:09 AM.

  20. #90
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 3,475
    Betpoints: 1754

    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Attacked by Big media/fake news networks(cries fake news on anything that's not favoring King Trump)
    Attacked by Dems(both sides attack each other shamefully with The King throwing out name calling like a child)
    Attacked by twitter/FB/google(uses Twitter like a 8 yr old kid can't believe a President would do that )
    Attacked by Anti-Americanism(just turned down ordering vaccines that are ready so Biden doesn't look good killing many more people)

    stay strong Mr president( it's time to go home kid your ignorance made you lose to a total MORON)

    Here's something I find funny ...at work I was looking to cash in on the Trumpets (his cult following) So I offered 3-1 Biden remains pres ...NO TAKERS ....So I offered 5-1 NO TAKERS so I offered 10-1 i Had 1 trumpet bet 10 dollars at 10 to 1 lol all of them running their mouths about The King winning no bettors ....kind of like the King most are just a big wind bags
    And now we have a Moron President nice job lol

    Just make sure you don't celebrate Christmas. Don't you dare leave your house. Stay 6 feet away. And don't do anything about it! Just sit there and allow all of this to happen to you. Just keep taking it. Don't resist. Worry about who's the President. There's an idea. Like that one person is going to save you. Take the vaccine.

    What's a matter with people? Since when do you obey these people and let them run your lives like they are God's? You should be out in the streets dragging these people ruining your lives out of their mansions. Stuck in your house.

    Bunch of sick satanic freaks locking you up. You think this is going to get better? This aint getting better until you stand up for your rights you cowards. This will only get worse. You think a vaccine changes it? Back to normal? Forget it. You shove that vaccine up their ass or it never gets better. You take that mask off or it never gets better.

    Oh yeah, and make sure you don't have 11 people at your Christmas gathering. Only 10. Not one more. Not one. Or you're in trouble.

    You want to listen and follow these people?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vyasports

  21. #91
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936

    rumor has it maybe on monday we'll hear a big announcement.

  22. #92
    floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-08
    Posts: 2,635
    Betpoints: 10038

    Where in the hell did we go so wrong? It's like half the country has mashed potatoes where their brain used to be. Good God, people, SNAP OUT OF IT!

  23. #93
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 1,755
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    rumor has it maybe on monday we'll hear a big announcement.
    Trump's resignation so Pastor Pence can pardon him because he can't do it himself???

  24. #94
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 1,755
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Where in the hell did we go so wrong? It's like half the country has mashed potatoes where their brain used to be. Good God, people, SNAP OUT OF IT!
    Right. How telling it is that Trump got outvoted by Sleepy Joe and Harris.

  25. #95
    konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,017
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Just make sure you don't celebrate Christmas. Don't you dare leave your house. Stay 6 feet away. And don't do anything about it! Just sit there and allow all of this to happen to you. Just keep taking it. Don't resist. Worry about who's the President. There's an idea. Like that one person is going to save yo Unlike the 2 Cults (parties) I make my own decisions ...I wear a mask and I will take the vaccine when it is available
    Trump is an Ignorant arrogant and it got shoved up his Biden hole
    Biden from the other Cult(party) is a moron
    People vote for the Cult(party) now not the person

    You my friend are just another Cult member GL to you...I hope one day you grow a nut and become your own man

    What's a matter with people? Since when do you obey these people and let them run your lives like they are God's? You should be out in the streets dragging these people ruining your lives out of their mansions. Stuck in your house.

    Bunch of sick satanic freaks locking you up. You think this is going to get better? This aint getting better until you stand up for your rights you cowards. This will only get worse. You think a vaccine changes it? Back to normal? Forget it. You shove that vaccine up their ass or it never gets better. You take that mask off or it never u. Take the vaccine.



    What's a matter with people? Since when do you obey these people and let them run your lives like they are God's? You should be out in the streets dragging these people ruining your lives out of their mansions. Stuck in your house.

    Bunch of sick satanic freaks locking you up. You think this is going to get better? This aint getting better until you stand up for your rights you cowards. This will only get worse. You think a vaccine changes it? Back to normal? Forget it. You shove that vaccine up their ass or it never gets better. You take that mask off or it never gets better.

    Oh yeah, and make sure you don't have 11 people at your Christmas gathering. Only 10. Not one more. Not one. Or you're in trouble.

    You want to listen and follow these people?
    Unlike the 2 Cults (parties) I make my own decisions ...I wear a mask and I will take the vaccine when it is available
    Trump is an Ignorant & arrogant and it got shoved up his Biden hole
    Biden from the other Cult(party) is a moron
    People vote for the Cult(party) now not the person

    You my friend are just another Cult member GL to you...I hope one day you grow a nut and become your own man

  26. #96
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    rumor has it maybe on monday we'll hear a big announcement.

  27. #97
    Bandit
    Update your status
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-14
    Posts: 633
    Betpoints: 8074

    Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Where in the hell did we go so wrong? It's like half the country has mashed potatoes where their brain used to be. Good God, people, SNAP OUT OF IT!
    well here's the latest from the Demorats

    Andy Asaro on Twitter: "Keep voting for Dems if you like Chaos, Misery, and Idiocy

    Proposed House Rules Seek to Erase Gendered Terms Such as ‘Father, Mother, Son, Daughter’

    https://t.co/ezjH8Sk4tM via @epochtimes" / Twitter

  28. #98
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 3,006
    Betpoints: 2077

    Great economic run.

    Markets did good even with covid.

    He didn't bow to political correctness and spoke like a regular guy opposed to a duplicitous politician.

    He gave the "silent majority" a feeling of being heard.

    Bet he's no angel, but one of the best.

  29. #99
    masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-07
    Posts: 3,215
    Betpoints: 133

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Looks like one of those fukks gonna croak any minute!
    They're running our country...??🙄

  30. #100
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936

    Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Looks like one of those fukks gonna croak any minute!
    They're running our country...??
    what can i say...
    maybe 2021 will be worst than 2020....after all...

  31. #101
    HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-13
    Posts: 5,576
    Betpoints: 16008

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Attacked by Big media/fake news networks
    Attacked by Dems
    Attacked by twitter/FB/google
    Attacked by Anti-Americanism

    stay strong Mr president
    LMFBO, Hey CHUMP, in 4 years this low life scumbag of a president of yours has turned the WH, the Senate and the House back to the Dems...And you sit back here on your dumb fukking ass and say "stay strong Mr. President. WTF is wrong with you?????????

  32. #102
    aveeno
    aveeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-20
    Posts: 153
    Betpoints: 166

    Why do you libbie imbeciles think the inbred lifers in Washington hated Trump so much? IF you are not smart enough to figure it out I can help ya....he was exposing them for what they truly are. A bunch that are overpaid, rich, and corrupt. Then the most corrupt of them all, Biden, comes along campaigning that he WILL raise taxes while his wife holds him up at the podium so he can shit his pants.... and you still vote for him and defend him? wow. way to go libbies.....

    control speech
    control thought
    control people
    THE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT WAY

  33. #103
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 978
    Betpoints: 2936

    trump conceded

  34. #104
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 31,327
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    trump conceded
    He didnít have a choice. All the republicans have no balls

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  35. #105
    aveeno
    aveeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-20
    Posts: 153
    Betpoints: 166

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    He didn’t have a choice. All the republicans have no balls
    Exactly. If he would have had some backup from the RHINOs things would be different today.

First 1234 Last
Top