slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

We in massive trouble guys

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

watch this carefully , obama slip-up....he said trump should have conceded the day after election... ?
    when you start putting the pieces together, it becomes clearer that there was voter fraud...

winkyyy
    winkyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

TRump a Great President??? u must be joking

He is...the dumbest mf Prez the USA has ever had...

only people dumber are the idiots who got sucked in by him...

Vyasports

Joe Biden broken record (twitter):

I pledge to be a president who seeks not to divide, but to unify.Who doesn’t see red and blue states, but a United States.And who will work with all my heart to win the confidence of the whole people.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Why is it that Biden is wearing bigger masks every week? They keep getting bigger. The guy should just put a dam paper bag over his head. What a fukin jerk. This guy is awful. I can't watch one of his fake press conferences without laughing. This has to be some kind of joke. This is our President? The guy is a bigger wimp than Obama. Were fuked.

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Why is it that Biden is wearing bigger masks every week? They keep getting bigger. The guy should just put a dam paper bag over his head. What a fukin jerk. This guy is awful. I can't watch one of his fake press conferences without laughing. This has to be some kind of joke. This is our President? The guy is a bigger wimp than Obama. Were fuked.
    Do you really believe people in Michigan & Georgia voted for this guy? what about the 79M votes? 79 FcKing Million votes for this guy?? BIG FKING JOKE this election.

Vyasports

valid points :

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Right where you dumb fuk trump thread whores belong. In the saloon.

Where you can cry like the little fuk’in sand in your vagina pussies you are!

And guess what, nobody gives a fly’in fuk.

Vyasports

And here you are...

bkb123
    bkb123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

true great man

Keep on crying leftist pussy. Whaaaa whaaa. I love it. Greatest President this country ever had and losers like you will never realize it.
    great president would you let him give your teenage daughter a ride home?

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Its a lose-lose situation for him, if he ignores them they will criticize him even more like they are doing nowadays...
    If you hate him thats Ok, if you dnt like his face thats ok, but one thing we can all agree on is that he is not a coward. He is not afraid to speak up.
    I believe he is a coward, it seems you have this twisted fascination for him, maybe you should ask yourself what kind of leader fires people that were loyal to him on twitter?, what kind of leader calls people childish names on twitter?, what kind of leader distorts the facts on twitter?

You see a strong leader would do these things face to face,you have a lot to learn about what makes a good leader, some of the qualities you should look for are honesty, empathy and compassion.

A lot of people have been brainwashed by this embarrassment to the point they didn't even realize they were in a cult,hopefully with his departure it will free those who suffered this Stockholm syndrome addiction.

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    I would expect nothing less from an uninformed person, just sit back and watch the Bitch Slap coming Bidens way!!!
    Lol, ok I been sitting back for 3 days now and all I’ve seen is more confirmations that Biden won. You cult members crack me up. I don’t care who wins, won’t change my life one bit. But it’s fun watching guys like you on here who actually believe the shit you posted above. Thanks for the laughs.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    BkofAma enough of this shit. We know Trump evaded the draft BUT so did.............guess WHO

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.
    But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.
    No, not bone spurs. Asthma.
    And his name was Joe Biden.
    Who ever said what I say is facts? Fake news I thought. Enough of past mistakes as your fukin policy.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Right where you dumb fuk trump thread whores belong. In the saloon.

Where you can cry like the little fuk’in sand in your vagina pussies you are!

And guess what, nobody gives a fly’in fuk.
    Well said, hope U write verse.

Vyasports

"The only blafrican American woman.." Joe biden

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    Lol, ok I been sitting back for 3 days now and all I’ve seen is more confirmations that Biden won. You cult members crack me up. I don’t care who wins, won’t change my life one bit. But it’s fun watching guys like you on here who actually believe the shit you posted above. Thanks for the laughs.
    You are right about one thing. The winner will not change your life one bit, nor will it change anyone else's life in here one bit because all of you, that means each and every one of you, are nothing more than a bunch of broke peon's who have nothing better to do than to make a terrible attempt of showing us how much knowledge you have. You guys are a bunch of gutless liars who deserve to have your worthless arses kicked out of here. You do NOT have any money. You wager with air only. You are so f**king stupid that you have to look at your Social Security Card to figure out how to spell your name.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are right about one thing. The winner will not change your life one bit, nor will it change anyone else's life in here one bit because all of you, that means each and every one of you, are nothing more than a bunch of broke peon's who have nothing better to do than to make a terrible attempt of showing us how much knowledge you have. You guys are a bunch of gutless liars who deserve to have your worthless arses kicked out of here. You do NOT have any money. You wager with air only. You are so f**king stupid that you have to look at your Social Security Card to figure out how to spell your name.
    pete & repeat 4 the uniformed. Bdaddy got it, though never gets it. Who the fuk cares.

Wabashwonders

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Another brainless fart speaks out.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    This is getting really sad now...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Joe Biden can't even finish one sentence without stuttering. lol

Locked in a bunker for several weeks... not even campaigning anywhere.

Entire election was bullsh#$.

Mail in voting... 3AM - 5AM vote dump for the Dems = Last second PI "phantom" call for the underdog to extend the drive and score. There isn't any difference. Sheep everywhere.

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Joe Biden can't even finish one sentence without stuttering. lol

Locked in a bunker for several weeks... not even campaigning anywhere.

Entire election was bullsh#$.

Mail in voting... 3AM - 5AM vote dump for the Dems = Last second PI "phantom" call for the underdog to extend the drive and score. There isn't any difference. Sheep everywhere.
    Very true. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it was so obviously rigged. If they just held a normal election where people voted in person Trump would have won easily. Near impossible to cheat when you vote in person. Trump even predicted this would happen. When you have 100's of millions of mail in ballots and let people vote a month before the election fraud will happen. The one mistake he made was not fighting all of the rule changes before the election. Unfortunately it's probably too late. About 75 percent of people that got mail in ballots would not even have voted if they had to in person. It would have been a Trump landslide.

Wabashwonders

Very true. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it was so obviously rigged. If they just held a normal election where people voted in person Trump would have won easily. Near impossible to cheat when you vote in person. Trump even predicted this would happen. When you have 100's of millions of mail in ballots and let people vote a month before the election fraud will happen. The one mistake he made was not fighting all of the rule changes before the election. Unfortunately it's probably too late. About 75 percent of people that got mail in ballots would not even have voted if they had to in person. It would have been a Trump landslide.
    “Hundreds of millions” of mail in votes? Lol, you guys crack me up.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    “Hundreds of millions” of mail in votes? Lol, you guys crack me up.
    they're somehow getting even dumber in these responses as judges continue to laugh trump's idiotic lawsuits out of court. most of you trump folks have less going on upstairs than a one story house.

bkb123

hoax

[QUOTE=Bandit;29902060]If your going to post get your FACTS straight.

Trump did not build the cages nor put kids in them. Some of you can't see shit past your noseiii

bkb123

millions

[QUOTE=Bandit;29902060]If your going to post get your FACTS straigh

Vyasports

Joe Biden doesn't know the difference between "Psalms" & "Palmists"

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    BkofAma enough of this shit. We know Trump evaded the draft BUT so did.............guess WHO

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.
    But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.
    No, not bone spurs. Asthma.
    And his name was Joe Biden.
    Has any member of the trump family served in the military in the last 100 years? A family that pretends to love and support the military never seems to actually be in it.

Vyasports

Vyasports

Joe Biden doesn't know the difference between "Psalms" & "Palmists"

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    they're somehow getting even dumber in these responses as judges continue to laugh trump's idiotic lawsuits out of court. most of you trump folks have less going on upstairs than a one story house.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    Here's another 1 piece of the Lawsuit filed in MI. Wed. night. Pay close attention as the Math doesn't lie. And the Party is just getting started !!!!!

Sidney Powell's Michigan Legal Filing...Evidence of "Massive" Election Fraud (100percentfedup.com)

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Attacked by Big media/fake news networks
    Attacked by Dems
    Attacked by twitter/FB/google
    Attacked by Anti-Americanism

stay strong Mr president
    80 Million say your full of shyte..

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    80 Million say your full of shyte..
    And 75 million say they are not. And by the way half of those 80 million were fraudulent votes. Only way Biden can win by cheating. Pathetic. The majority of this country supports our great President.

First 1234 Last