Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/OD0uZRAtD1Se/

When people say this is a hoax, they don't mean this virus doesn't exist. They just mean this virus is a strong flu that the media is blowing way out of proportion. Stop watching the news for a month and tell me if you have the same mentality. Don't let MSM control your minds people.

/thread
    I don’t watch the news. I listen to my Governor, a Republican, and believe what he says. He is in quarantine with his wife right now because he knows how serious this virus is. This virus is very contagious and spreads very easily. That’s the most important concern with this virus. That’s what our Governor stresses the most about this virus.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    I don’t watch the news. I listen to my Governor, a Republican, and believe what he says. He is in quarantine with his wife right now because he knows how serious this virus is. This virus is very contagious and spreads very easily. That’s the most important concern with this virus. That’s what our Governor stresses the most about this virus.
    That's your problem, don't listen to politicians. They're all corrupt.

You're the type of guy when truth hits you in the face you just ignore it and stick to your brainwashed opinions... But thinks has a lot of common sense. People like you are the worst of the worst, a brainwashed libtard. And no I'm not a Trump supporter.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

You're the type of guy when truth hits you in the face you just ignore it and stick to your brainwashed opinions... But thinks has a lot of common sense. People like you are the worst of the worst, a brainwashed libtard. And no I'm not a Trump supporter.
    Why is this only a big argument in USA?

Are you sure it isn't just that there was an election and this health problem became politicized?

I doubt those 100s of Italians dieing today are fake numbers perpetrated by Democrats and leftie doctors. Do you?

Wabashwonders

So, don’t listen to anyone but you? I guarantee I have a lot more common sense than you. And why did you have to throw in that you are not a Trump supporter? What does that have to do with anything? Guys like you and many like you on this site is the reason a conversation like this even exists. I’m sure you’re one of the guys who claimed this virus would disappear right after the election. Lol

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Are you sure it isn't just that there was an election and this health problem became politicized?

I doubt those 100s of Italians dieing today are fake numbers perpetrated by Democrats and leftie doctors. Do you?
    Cuz we woke cuz

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    People die everyday from all sorts of shit...it’s just easy to blame covid on the death certificate...wake the fukk up
    The sheep will never wake up.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

New World Order, ain't just American, Bruh

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    New World Order, ain't just American, Bruh
    And I thought my gramps was crazy for talkin to me about chem trails, nwo and the council of foreign relations... This was 35 years ago and he was tellin me about all that stuff.

Howd he know?

Rip Grampa Joe

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Turn off news and virus is gone. It doesn't exist outside of the media.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

So, don’t listen to anyone but you? I guarantee I have a lot more common sense than you. And why did you have to throw in that you are not a Trump supporter? What does that have to do with anything? Guys like you and many like you on this site is the reason a conversation like this even exists. I’m sure you’re one of the guys who claimed this virus would disappear right after the election. Lol
    You stupid fukk, you were mocking your governor being a republican. I know you're a libtard. I can smell you libtards from thousand miles away. Be a good slave. That's what you are, mindless lemming that can't comprehend when someone with clues tell them the truth. You quote my post but you don't even listen to the expert. Get the vaccine and die already.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

What's the average age of these Italians that are dying of Covid you speak of? 80?

I've seen your pics, you're overweight. You need to lose some weight pal. You're at a high risk.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

What's the average age of these Italians that are dying of Covid you speak of? 80?

I've seen your pics, you're overweight. You need to lose some weight pal. You're at a high risk.

dang, this really has your feathers ruffled

really lashing out now

I hope things get better for you soon, I really do

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    dang, this really has your feathers ruffled

really lashing out now

I hope things get better for you soon, I really do
    ?????

It's a good advice

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Ah I see. My mistake. Excuse me for wasting time talking like a fellow human to you.

I hope one day each of you people who keep saying old people dieing this way matters nothing to you have to face a family that has gone through it and forced to repeat your disgusting rhetoric.

And I do take care thanks, for my community as much for my fat self. Because I am not a foolish moron claiming it is fake, and I care about the older generation not having to live in fear and die horribly gasping for breath.

I'll never be able to read your name on here again without thinking lowlife. If only you could diet to resolve your being a piece of problem, we could both do something about fixing oursleves eh!
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222 gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: horja1, The Kraken, and Wabashwonders

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Awe did I hurt your feelings by giving you good advice? Number one reason why people have health problems is from being overweight. I don't know why Chiarc is all on a rag tonight being a sensitive cuck. I apologize for my post hurting his pussy.

Anyway, you can take it however you want, I don't give a fukk. I'm not gonna lose sleep over your opinions about me. My opinions about you isn't high either.

But the issue in hand, you can go back to my post history, my belief about this virus hasn't changed since the beginning of the year and I've done a lot of research on the subject. Regarding the death tolls, there are some shady reporting going on right now, even in Italy. If someone dies from a heart attack but they test positive for Covid, they'll write on the death certificates as Covid related. Yeah there are very minute cases where they die from cytokine storms but it's rare.

I'm gonna post this again, listen to an actual expert on the matter. People with clues aren't saying it's fake. Learn something instead of spewing nonsense like the libtard... https://www.bitchute.com/video/OD0uZRAtD1Se/

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Two of my hospitals here in California don’t have any patients...your the dumb white bitch in the bubble...
    No proof just stories you give. You’re just an old man yelling at the clouds.

Wabashwonders

You stupid fukk, you were mocking your governor being a republican. I know you're a libtard. I can smell you libtards from thousand miles away. Be a good slave. That's what you are, mindless lemming that can't comprehend when someone with clues tell them the truth. You quote my post but you don't even listen to the expert. Get the vaccine and die already.
    Lol. I don’t follow any party but you keep looking like an idiot. I voted for Trump, in favor of 2A, against illegal immigration but you keep looking like a fool calling me a libtard. It’s guys like you that give me a laugh every day with your idiotic posts. Carry on. I need some more laughs this morning.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Lol. I don’t follow any party but you keep looking like an idiot. I voted for Trump, in favor of 2A, against illegal immigration but you keep looking like a fool calling me a libtard. It’s guys like you that give me a laugh every day with your idiotic posts. Carry on. I need some more laughs this morning.
    SBR stooge.

The Kraken

Awe did I hurt your feelings by giving you good advice? Number one reason why people have health problems is from being overweight. I don't know why Chiarc is all on a rag tonight being a sensitive cuck. I apologize for my post hurting his pussy.

Anyway, you can take it however you want, I don't give a fukk. I'm not gonna lose sleep over your opinions about me. My opinions about you isn't high either.

But the issue in hand, you can go back to my post history, my belief about this virus hasn't changed since the beginning of the year and I've done a lot of research on the subject. Regarding the death tolls, there are some shady reporting going on right now, even in Italy. If someone dies from a heart attack but they test positive for Covid, they'll write on the death certificates as Covid related. Yeah there are very minute cases where they die from cytokine storms but it's rare.

I'm gonna post this again, listen to an actual expert on the matter. People with clues aren't saying it's fake. Learn something instead of spewing nonsense like the libtard... https://www.bitchute.com/video/OD0uZRAtD1Se/
    Rabbit hole research isn’t research, its confirmation bias.

You don’t have access to much of the real research being done and if you did, which you dont or cant, it would take you seeing raw data to come to any real conclusions. Chinese Virologists on Bannons payroll don’t count as research.

Now, if someone has heart disease and dies with covid, its impossible to say if the heart disease would’ve killed them had they not Covid. Millions of people live just fine with heart disease. Some get whats called stable angina and they too are just fine 95% of the time.

But when you get covid and it induces a viral cardiomyopathy on top of your stable heart disease (which hasn't killed you the last 5 years you been living with it), and a demand ischemia is produced which leads to a heart attack, its reasonable to conclude that it was the covid that led to the heart attack which ultimately killed the individual.

So what killed the person???

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

You know what I fukking hate? Lying fukking pussies and you fit the bill. The reason why I said I wasn't a Trump supporter is because you are a fukking libtard.

This was you trying to call me a Trumptard.

the cult members take after their leader.
    Anyway, I'm done talking to fake losers like you.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Rabbit hole research isn’t research, its confirmation bias.

You don’t have access to much of the real research being done and if you did, which you dont or cant, it would take you seeing raw data to come to any real conclusions. Chinese Virologists on Bannons payroll don’t count as research.

Now, if someone has heart disease and dies with covid, its impossible to say if the heart disease would’ve killed them had they not Covid. Millions of people live just fine with heart disease. Some get whats called stable angina and they too are just fine 95% of the time.

But when you get covid and it induces a viral cardiomyopathy on top of your stable heart disease (which hasn't killed you the last 5 years you been living with it), and a demand ischemia is produced which leads to a heart attack, its reasonable to conclude that it was the covid that led to the heart attack which ultimately killed the individual.

So what killed the person???
    Rabbit hole research? LOL I have a degree in Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics. I actually know the bases of how pathogens work. I just post videos so that lazy mother fukkers would actually spend a minute or two learn something. If I were to post scientific journals, do you really think idiots here would read it? Give me a fukking break. Anyway, I'm done posting about this flu virus. You do you and keep popping your pills, Libtard Trumptard Niqqa Lives Matter feminist.

Wabashwonders

You know what I fukking hate? Lying fukking pussies and you fit the bill. The reason why I said I wasn't a Trump supporter is because you are a fukking libtard.

This was you trying to call me a Trumptard.

Anyway, I'm done talking to fake losers like you.
    Lol, you are losing it pal. But it is comical.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Lol, you are losing it pal. But it is comical.
    Kahn is a total loon. Therapy can’t help him. Nothing can. He’s gone.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The Kraken

Rabbit hole research? LOL I have a degree in Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics. I actually know the bases of how pathogens work. I just post videos so that lazy mother fukkers would actually spend a minute or two learn something. If I were to post scientific journals, do you really think idiots here would read it? Give me a fukking break. Anyway, I'm done posting about this flu virus. You do you and keep popping your pills, Libtard Trumptard Niqqa Lives Matter feminist.
    You have an MS in Micro and think you know more than the PhD’s in virology

You only know enough to fool yourself and be dangerous

I have a Masters in Chemistry but Im not a fukking chemist...

Leave the conclusions to those doing the real research

First 12