1. #1
    The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 12,598
    Betpoints: 20

    For 3 plus days I've accused morino of being an sbr ghost

    No one is refuting this just like no one refutes multiple people posting as jjgold round the clock. Business killing their own business and not seeing it. Carry on.

  2. #2
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 2,903
    Betpoints: 3815

    I think he is a junior high school kid pretending to gamble real money.

    Might have been left behind a couple grades. His 2 favorite things are lying and telling people they are a dumb shit.

  3. #3
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 57,274
    Betpoints: 394

    Jeezus General where have you been? Let me be the first to welcome you to months, maybe even years ago.

    He's not an employee, he's not a ghost, he's an Autistic 12 year old that slipped through the cracks.

    Now go bump a Morono thread for no reason like all the other idiots around here.

    Points Awarded:

    stake1 gave KVB 11 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    mjsuax13 gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1, and 5mike5

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    hubie69
    I am JJ's Bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-10
    Posts: 3,885

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    no one refutes multiple people posting as jjgold round the clock
    Exactly, nobody refutes this. So why even mention it? This isn't news, or even a secret......

    Honestly, is there anyone on this board who isn't aware of this?

  5. #5
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 8,109
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    No one is refuting this just like no one refutes multiple people posting as jjgold round the clock. Business killing their own business and not seeing it. Carry on.
    Dumb shit.

  6. #6
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 15,297
    Betpoints: 38

    JJ is like 4 or 5 different guys that is well known
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020


  7. #7
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 40,615
    Betpoints: 550

    No one cares either

  8. #8
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 29,157
    Betpoints: 3354

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    JJ is like 4 or 5 different guys that is well known
    And 2 ladies as well.

  9. #9
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 25,045
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    No one is refuting this just like no one refutes multiple people posting as jjgold round the clock. Business killing their own business and not seeing it. Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I think he is a junior high school kid pretending to gamble real money.

    Might have been left behind a couple grades. His 2 favorite things are lying and telling people they are a dumb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Jeezus General where have you been? Let me be the first to welcome you to months, maybe even years ago.

    He's not an employee, he's not a ghost, he's an Autistic 12 year old that slipped through the cracks.

    Now go bump a Morono thread for no reason like all the other idiots around here.

    Dumb shits who are obsessed with me

  10. #10
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 2,903
    Betpoints: 3815

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Dumb shits who are obsessed with me
    No, I defended you for months and in return you kept calling me dumb shit.

    Then you took the over prop on the bears backup backup backup backup rb and I said it was a dumb bet.

    You then got mad and threw a tantrum when I called you out instead of agreeing it was a dumb bet.

    You are the dumb shit.

  11. #11
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 57,274
    Betpoints: 394

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  12. #12
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 5,031
    Betpoints: 60

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020


  13. #13
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 23,937
    Betpoints: 867

    Sadly, that's three days you will never be able to get back

  14. #14
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 8,109
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    No, I defended you for months and in return you kept calling me dumb shit.

    Then you took the over prop on the bears backup backup backup backup rb and I said it was a dumb bet.

    You then got mad and threw a tantrum when I called you out instead of agreeing it was a dumb bet.

    You are the dumb shit.
    He called you a parasite too

  15. #15
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 5,031
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    He called you a parasite too
    and don’t forget: “two dumb shit”
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020


  16. #16
    juicername
    Morono fade is strong across the board
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 5,502

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    He called you a parasite too
    And a coward for the coveted trifecta.

  17. #17
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 16,682
    Betpoints: 104

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Jeezus General where have you been? Let me be the first to welcome you to months, maybe even years ago.

    He's not an employee, he's not a ghost, he's an Autistic 12 year old that slipped through the cracks.

    Now go bump a Morono thread for no reason like all the other idiots around here.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #18
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 16,682
    Betpoints: 104

    50% of posters are ghosts
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  19. #19
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 8,109
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    And a coward for the coveted trifecta.
    Correct. The trifecta. He is saying “inbred dumb shit” lately.

  20. #20
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 5,031
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Correct. The trifecta. He is saying “inbred dumb shit” lately.
    but as you ask, “how many?” No matter your efforts, he still can’t learn remedial math
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020


  21. #21
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 25,045
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

    No, I defended you for months and in return you kept calling me dumb shit.

    Then you took the over prop on the bears backup backup backup backup rb and I said it was a dumb bet.

    You then got mad and threw a tantrum when I called you out instead of agreeing it was a dumb bet.

    You are the dumb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    He called you a parasite too
    Dumb shits who post trash all day

  22. #22
    Orbison
    lonely
    Orbison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-07-20
    Posts: 1,371
    Betpoints: 34

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    No one is refuting this just like no one refutes multiple people posting as jjgold round the clock. Business killing their own business and not seeing it. Carry on.
    when are you going to stop making threads like this?

  23. #23
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 25,045
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    when are you going to stop making threads like this?
    This is his life.

  24. #24
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 2,903
    Betpoints: 3815

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Dumb shits who post trash all day
    Someone who just simply faded your picks for a couple years would save enough for retirement.

    Have you had one winning week yet?

  25. #25
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 25,045
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Someone who just simply faded your picks for a couple years would save enough for retirement.

    Have you had one winning week yet?
    Wrong, you are a dumb shit.

  26. #26
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 8,109
    Betpoints: 13

    Morino is a losing sports bettor. All you need to know. Fade and get paid!

  27. #27
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 57,274
    Betpoints: 394

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Morino is a losing sports bettor. All you need to know. Fade and get paid!
    No shit, probably explains why he "tracks' like he does.



    I challenge all of you guys to not post in a Morono thread again, with the exception of only pointing out his errors.

    Watch, his errors will go up because he needs the attention.

    And the whole board will fail my challenge.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  28. #28
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,617
    Betpoints: 830

    KVB your a nut job

    I got you on my list of 15 SBR nuts

  29. #29
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 57,274
    Betpoints: 394

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    KVB your a nut job

    I got you on my list of 15 SBR nuts


    What wrong Gold? Don't want me to encourage these guys to stop bumping Morono threads?

    Lol, you got posters thinking the guy is popular because the same three guys bump his theads trolling the troll. Posters think he "drives traffic" because the same three guys bump his thread.

    Count the views Gold, what takes him a week to build up with nothing but trolling we do in 36 hours without any trolling.

    And that's in the Saloon.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  30. #30
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 25,045
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Morino is a losing sports bettor. All you need to know. Fade and get paid!
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

    No shit, probably explains why he "tracks' like he does.



    I challenge all of you guys to not post in a Morono thread again, with the exception of only pointing out his errors.

    Watch, his errors will go up because he needs the attention.

    And the whole board will fail my challenge.

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post



    What wrong Gold? Don't want me to encourage these guys to stop bumping Morono threads?

    Lol, you got posters thinking the guy is popular because the same three guys bump his theads trolling the troll. Posters think he "drives traffic" because the same three guys bump his thread.

    Count the views Gold, what takes him a week to build up with nothing but trolling we do in 36 hours without any trolling.

    And that's in the Saloon.

    Wrong dumb shits.

  31. #31
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,617
    Betpoints: 830

    Morino a dick but a solid contributor

    He is not a practicing lawyer by the way, our sbr investigations team confirmed that

  32. #32
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 5,780
    Betpoints: 206

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Morino a dick but a solid contributor

    He is not a practicing lawyer by the way, our sbr investigations team confirmed that
    We didn't need an investigative team to determine he's a complete fraud...

  33. #33
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 25,045
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Morino a dick but a solid contributor

    He is not a practicing lawyer by the way, our sbr investigations team confirmed that
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

    We didn't need an investigative team to determine he's a complete fraud...
    2 dumb shits

  34. #34
    HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 6,613
    Betpoints: 14

    wow what a strange bird..man Ive seen some crazy zaney ..off the wall phucs in this place over many years this Thomo kid is top 5...wonder who this guy really is. How long can this Dumb Shit go???

  35. #35
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 5,780
    Betpoints: 206

    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    wow what a strange bird..man Ive seen some crazy zaney ..off the wall phucs in this place over many years this Thomo kid is top 5...wonder who this guy really is. How long can this Dumb Shit go???
    Makes you wonder if he can function day to day without help..

123 Last
Top