Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

If Trump takes us to war in his last month, do not believe him in anything.

I find the rumours very disturbing that Trump himself may declare a state of emergency and blame CHINA or even IRAN for collusion with the Democrats in a plot to steal the election, resulting in war and a seizure of authoritarian power, and that a large chunk of Americans will cheer it on, while others take to the streets and enormous civil unrest of the kind not seen since the Civil War happens in this country.

This would be the mark of a tyrant and fits in perfectly with the NWO plan to usher in the One World Order after the final resistant countries with ability to resist them (Russia and China) are overthrown or destroyed.
    Under no circumstances can we trust anything from Trump that includes an act of war while he only has a month remaining to serve. I do not care what the excuse is - if it happens, know without question that this man was a setup the whole time, advancing the machinations of the hidden hand.

Rumor:

"I will not reveal my name. If I did many of you would know it. I have posted on GLP under many names for a long time.

The President is in the process of planning and executing for a presumed civil war. He has not released the information he has and has only hinted at it. The reason behind this is preparations. When he releases the information to the public it will devastate the Democratic party.

Contingencies are being put into place for a mass attack on the White House, as well as massive civil unrest.

When you see an unnanounced emergency address to the American people from the Oval Office, shelter in place. Be ready now, though it will not take place until December.

He will address the nation and lay out the evidence against China, their involvement in stealing the election, and he will attempt to wake up the liberals and prevent conflict.

There is mass infiltration in every agency. CIA, FBI, NSA. This is known. What is not being reported on at this moment is that Trump's life is under real threat and he is being monitored even more closely than usual. No movement allowed without plan A, B and C in place.

I am muzzled in real life. This is a warning for you."

---------
    Kissinger Warns Biden of U.S.-China Catastrophe on Scale of WWI
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...wi/ar-BB1b3OiF

Donald Trump asked top aides last week about the possibility of striking Iran's nuclear facilities in the coming weeks, according to a New York Times report.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-election-loss

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

there were over 1000 US military aircraft up the other day over the US, more than most have ever seen in one day, and up 5x from the usual 200 per day.........

as for a US civil war, I'm 100 percent for it.....

the thought of legally being able to kill biden, harris, schumer, schiff, pelosi, nadler, blowmethal, kagan, sotomayor, etc etc. is totally awesome......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-17-20 at 02:27 PM.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave Auto Donk 17 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bandit gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    while others take to the streets and enormous civil unrest of the kind not seen since the Civil War happens in this country.
    You mean they're going to destroy their own cities? Have fun with that.

Auto Donk

just give me a clear shot out to 500m; I never miss.......

biden, you ask?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I find the rumours very disturbing that Trump himself may declare a state of emergency and blame CHINA or even IRAN for collusion with the Democrats in a plot to steal the election, resulting in war and a seizure of authoritarian power, and that a large chunk of Americans will cheer it on, while others take to the streets and enormous civil unrest of the kind not seen since the Civil War happens in this country.

This would be the mark of a tyrant and fits in perfectly with the NWO plan to usher in the One World Order after the final resistant countries with ability to resist them (Russia and China) are overthrown or destroyed.
    Under no circumstances can we trust anything from Trump that includes an act of war while he only has a month remaining to serve. I do not care what the excuse is - if it happens, know without question that this man was a setup the whole time, advancing the machinations of the hidden hand.

Rumor:

"I will not reveal my name. If I did many of you would know it. I have posted on GLP under many names for a long time.

The President is in the process of planning and executing for a presumed civil war. He has not released the information he has and has only hinted at it. The reason behind this is preparations. When he releases the information to the public it will devastate the Democratic party.

Contingencies are being put into place for a mass attack on the White House, as well as massive civil unrest.

When you see an unnanounced emergency address to the American people from the Oval Office, shelter in place. Be ready now, though it will not take place until December.

He will address the nation and lay out the evidence against China, their involvement in stealing the election, and he will attempt to wake up the liberals and prevent conflict.

There is mass infiltration in every agency. CIA, FBI, NSA. This is known. What is not being reported on at this moment is that Trump's life is under real threat and he is being monitored even more closely than usual. No movement allowed without plan A, B and C in place.

I am muzzled in real life. This is a warning for you."

---------
    Kissinger Warns Biden of U.S.-China Catastrophe on Scale of WWI
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...wi/ar-BB1b3OiF

Donald Trump asked top aides last week about the possibility of striking Iran's nuclear facilities in the coming weeks, according to a New York Times report.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-election-loss
    lol. Get back on your meds.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

That would be the most fantastic thing that could possibly happen

i hope this is more than a rumor

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Bring it! We'll just make you our bitch...AGAIN

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

I tried telling you fucktards it doesn't matter who is President. The whole thing is a game at the top to dupe you. They got you drinking beer, watching sports games, going to concerts, smoking pot, doing drugs, and worried about getting laid all day......while they stole your penetrating future from you.

Trump has a cabinet full of swamp, and so will Manchurian Joe too. Aint nobody draining shit. And none of them will ever get arrested unless you people go do it yourself and turn them over immediately to the Sheriff.

Instead, you put a mask on and deplete yourself of oxygen all day and get brain damage. Because some Piece of Shit told you to. They aren't God. So don't follow their rules.

You're going to let this little hypocrite cawksucking leprechaun Fauci bought-out sold-out vaccine gangster tell you to wear a mask around? Will you pull up your sleeve for that POS too?

Grow a pair you fa*gots!
    Last edited by hehfest; 11-17-20 at 04:00 PM.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    You mean they're going to destroy their own cities? Have fun with that.
    miss the news this year ?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys are as f**king stupid as they come.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: klemopixx

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    there were over 1000 US military aircraft up the other day over the US, more than most have ever seen in one day, and up 5x from the usual 200 per day.........

as for a US civil war, I'm 100 percent for it.....

the thought of legally being able to kill biden, harris, schumer, schiff, pelosi, nadler, blowmethal, kagan, sotomayor, etc etc. is totally awesome......
    I got dibs on Gavin Newsom lol
    He won't know what hit him

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    I got dibs on Gavin Newsom lol
    He won't know what hit him
    Newsom's the worst of all of them. He's got Cali on full lockdown again.

Auto Donk

haha.... love it, jmobile.......

kind of reminds me of opening day of deer season in south texas, when at first sunlight, about 5,000 deer across the region all die within minutes of each other..........

the slaughter of the dems will be much the same......

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

You have to be a special kind of liar, or stupid, to not believe massive election fraud happened.

They deserved to be fired for other reasons, that's just another good reason, Snow.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7037

Angry at a hypothetical instance. Makes sense.

I'd be more angry at (paraphrasing), Mr. Biden, do you promise to wait to declare victory until election is officially certified? "Yes!"

Snowball

US bombers enter Chinese air defence zone as Beijing’s navy mounts massive exercises

Chinese navy conducts simultaneous drills in various theatre commands
    Manoeuvres designed to show that the maritime force can mobilise personnel in different regions at once, analyst says

The United States sent two long-range bombers into China’s air defence identification zone
    (ADIZ) on Tuesday in an apparent show of force, as the Chinese navy conducted a series of simultaneous massive drills.

According to aviation tracker Aircraft Spots, two US Air Force B-1B Lancer bombers left Andersen Air Force Base in Guam on Tuesday morning and entered China’s ADIZ over the East China Sea.

Aircraft Spots said the bombers were refeulled in flight during the mission.

The B1-B has the biggest payload of any bomber and is a departure from the fighter jets and spy planes the American forces have sent before on missions so close to the Chinese coast.

Such heavy aircraft are not known for being deployed on spying missions, suggesting that the US was sending a blunt warning.

Read More:
    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/mili...sive-exercises
    --------
    Iran warns of 'crushing response' if Trump targets nuclear site

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

There is something going on abroad

Israel firing into Iran/ Syria

US doing missile defense exercises in South China Sea

Yeah...something is brewing

Snowball

He knows him better than any of us ever will. Even if you think he's a "traitor".
    Listen to what he says - this was early September.

President Trump Sets Tripwire for Attack on Iran
    https://news.antiwar.com/2020/11/18/...ttack-on-iran/

fudy213
    fudy213's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2019

Trump resisted calls for war many times during his presidency. When Iran shot down a drone he resisted calls for attack, he even stopped a retaliation against an airfield because it would have resulted in a loss of life. He resisted calls for war when Iran took an English ship saying England can handle it. He resisted a call for war when Iran destroyed a Saudi oilfield citing that we werent the Saudis bitches. He has reduced troop numbers in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq as well as halting Obamas drone war on Yemen.
    To opine he might "start a war" when he has been the antithesis of this for 4 years is just plain stupid. If Trump has done one thing in office it is to turn previously intelligent americans into complete morons. And to quote the convicted liar Cohen on anything of merit is silly beyond comprehension.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave fudy213 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

FYI, no President has the power to start wars. It's whether the International Bankster Mobs want them or not...

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    FYI, no President has the power to start wars. It's whether the International Bankster Mobs want them or not...
    very reassuring.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Trump is a dove. Did not start any wars as president. This does not fit your narrative as him being some kind of megalomaniac, so you all have to pump yourselves with these types of thoughts. Guy is a reasonable, considerate leader. I get it, he speaks in a manner you don't like - perhaps reminiscent of your fathers - but get over it! Stop with the lies!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

A war with China is likely (which we would enter, since they have grievances with Japan and Taiwan) in the future, but not on this basis.

Like Wrongside said, he is a pro-American president and has (unlike anyone since Reagan) gone out of his way to not get into wars or kill thousands of people.

Meanwhile, Biden is a traitorous sellout. A real danger in any capacity as a figurehead if installed.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

excellent vid

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12735

Morons like him is why California is losing tax revenue from people leaving and companies moving it will only be a bigger shithole in a few years

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

While I wouldn't use that strong of language, Newsom's "shutdown" cost me my business and close to half a million dollars. The CA economy is in deep trouble. He's a piece of shit and needs to go.
    Dam Ace, I would've applied to your company. I need a job. LOL. Thankfully, a House Rep has filed impeachment for Whitmer here in Michigan. Cross your fingers she gets removed (she should be arrested).

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Dam Ace, I would've applied to your company. I need a job. LOL. Thankfully, a House Rep has filed impeachment for Whitmer here in Michigan. Cross your fingers she gets removed (she should be arrested).
    In February we had 20 employees. By April we had zero. Brutal. They are trying to get Newsom out too but this is Cali so I doubt it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

While I wouldn't use that strong of language, Newsom's "shutdown" cost me my business and close to half a million dollars. The CA economy is in deep trouble. He's a piece of shit and needs to go.
    LOL excuse my French but the lockdown is a joke. My pops lost his business also that he had since 1982. It's disgusting what they're doing to small business owners. And this is all deliberate. All you have to do is follow the money. Who is really profiting from the lockdown?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

never know with unstable trump

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Fuk man, for so many reasons, I want to kick our governor in the teeth.

No joke.

Great thing about a lot of California is that the county sheriffs know better, and won't go after a lot of violators.

At least in many parts there is some sense locally, for now.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

He knows him better than any of us ever will. Even if you think he's a "traitor".

Lol

Ok

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Snowy is a smart guy. Not sure how he believes garbage but not smart enough to see the fraud in the election

Sleepy Joe gets 75 million votes

That’s laughable

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Lol. Yeah that's a reliable source. The biggest scumbag lawyer in the history of the United States. The guy that once said he would take a bullet for Donald Trump. Amazing how his attitude changed when Trump got rid of him for being such a loser.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Snowy is a smart guy. Not sure how he believes garbage but not smart enough to see the fraud in the election

Sleepy Joe gets 75 million votes

That’s laughable
    I don't object to routing out election fraud, that's not what this post was about at all.

Trump just sent a fleet of nuclear-capable B52 Bombers from North Dakota to the Middle East.
    He also sent previously a fleet of 6 to Diego Garcia, these are all to target Iran.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-milita...=prn_newsstand

12 Last