JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    The question is..
    Would you be willing to risk long term health effects from it?
    Its happened numerous times before and those were drugs that went through the proper, long-term trials..
    I'm a sit back and watch type of guy when it comes to this particular vaccine..
    I'm not a vaccine guy period. I haven't taken a vaccine shot in probably 40 years. I'll be a sit and wait guy on the Covid vaccine as well. I'll certainly be in no rush to get it.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm not a vaccine guy period. I haven't taken a vaccine shot in probably 40 years. I'll be a sit and wait guy on the Covid vaccine as well. I'll certainly be in no rush to get it.

Last vaccine I got was when I was a kid unless tetanus is considered a vaccine..

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Last vaccine I got was when I was a kid unless tetanus is considered a vaccine..
    Other than a flu shot most people have not been vaccinated since they were kids.
    Interestingly the immunity gained from some vaccines does wear off over time. Measles, for example, wears off after an estimated 20-25 years.
    I would only get a vaccination if it were well tested, and it was for a highly contagious and very deadly virus.
    I'm not recommending anything. Just my preference.

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

The question is..
    Would you be willing to risk long term health effects from it?
    Its happened numerous times before and those were drugs that went through the proper, long-term trials..
    I'm a sit back and watch type of guy when it comes to this particular vaccine..
    Fair enough, but the first question "Would you be willing to risk long term health effects from it?" can also be asked about covid itself.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

If you had measles you might want and get the shingles vaccine, Shingrex.
    Shingles hell on earth.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Shingles hell on earth.
    Shingles does make me nervous. Is hell on earth. Runs in the family as my mother had that 10 years ago.

It was a horror to see her go thru that. If I go in for Covid shots I will ask for the Shingles vaccine as well. Knock out 2 birds with one stone.

Thanks for reminding me of that Mike..

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by peacebyinches View Post
    Fair enough, but the first question "Would you be willing to risk long term health effects from it?" can also be asked about covid itself.
    Absolutely right..
    At this point, I myself am willing to take my chances with the virus..
    A little common sense goes a long way..
    Not saying it will keep me from getting it but my chances are greatly increased from contracting it just by doing the right thing..
    Maybe I'm looking at it all wrong..
    Our governor made 3-4 recommendations today and one was to close bars and restaurants at 11...
    Guess he leaves the bar after happy hour..

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Absolutely right..
    At this point, I myself am willing to take my chances with the virus..
    A little common sense goes a long way..
    Not saying it will keep me from getting it but my chances are greatly increased from contracting it just by doing the right thing..
    Maybe I'm looking at it all wrong..
    Our governor made 3-4 recommendations today and one was to close bars and restaurants at 11...
    Guess he leaves the bar after happy hour..
    Yeah, it's a tough spot to be in for everyone. Personally, I would much rather get the vaccine as long as it meets strict enough safety standards and the medical community approves it. Would help with herd immunity as well, so I say bring on the medicine and let's get rid of this thing.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Shingles hell on earth.
    I think you mean chicken pox not measles.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post

Fauci flip flops more then a large mouth bass.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    As he should

The people you should be worried about are those that are unwilling to change their views, opinions or recommendations on a particular issue. Especially one we didnt know anything about. New research and data was pouring in by the day

and you act like Fauci changing his recommendations as the picture became more clear is a bad thing???

Sumbitch can fly...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

slaves by consent

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    slaves by consent
    You’re so far down the rabbit hold you don’t what is reality or make-believe anymore

PAULYPOKER

You’re so far down the rabbit hold you don’t what is reality or make-believe anymore
    I was almost that far at one time....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2410

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Cincy, it’s scary to think about that. We want to believe those in power have good intentions. Whether this was done on purpose or not, we may never know.

But one thing is for sure. It’s awfully convenient for globalist elites in the midst of a nearly global populist uprising. I try not to entertain conspiracy theories, so I will refrain from saying this was all planned.

But one thing is for sure. It is mighty convenient for them. And they “never let a good crisis go to waste”.

-Look up China’s social credit system
    -Look the the shift in market cap to Big Tech and the forced adoption of tech by those who were hold outs. And the ever-growing control they have over our lives.
    -Look at the blatant censorship of negative Biden stories, via tech and msm, with simultaneous negative Trump stories for 4 years, many of which turned out to be completely untrue
    -Look at formerly far-right media sources that have turned against Trump (Fox and Drudge) and think about how this works to turn Trump voters
    -Look at the coordinated riots that have been happening for months, the media’s omission of the stories, demonization and fear mongering claims of right wing groups being a threat to cause violence, falsely claiming Proud Boys are a white supremacist group. All while the vast majority of the violence and destruction comes from the left.
    -Wokism, and Critical Race Theory which is a genius Trojan horse ploy for Marxism that has infiltrated our institutions and corporations. And this is the most sneaky and pervasive thing because of this country’s sensitivity to past racist horrors and fervent and long effort to atone for its sins, people will be afraid to speak up against it for fear of retribution and being labeled as the worst possible thing in America—a racist and a bigot. Just think about that for a minute.

I could literally go on and on, (I didn’t even get to Covid, really, lol) but really, if you aren’t at the very least, skeptical and suspicious by now, you just aren’t paying attention, are too stupid, or you’re too much of a cuck to pull your head out of your ass.

Many people act like individuals with power have never conspired to acquire more power or money to the detriment of others. Look at the things that HAVE been declassified. Can you imagine what has not been declassified, or even recorded for that matter? Probably not.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2410

Does anybody really? Humans can't even comprehend the basics of time, can we? How do you go backwards in time infinitely? What was before the big bang if you believe in that? Or before what was before, etc?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Trump knew how bad this virus was and he lied, then downplayed it because he didn’t want to hurt his re-election. He then caused confusion which his cult members have doubled down. Some of his believers are going to their graves saying Covid’s not real. Trump murdered Herman Cain. Cold blooded murder.

I have no clue how Biden will handle Covid, we shall see. But all I know is Trump fukked up, which is the #1 reason, he’s been shitcanned.
    Mac i like ya but i have to step in here. Can you kindly keep your mouth shut to these unreachable asshats. I would like to be first in line for the vaccine and you trying to convince them of something a two year old should be able to pick up. Let me get mine and than you continue on your unreachable crusade.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Does anybody really? Humans can't even comprehend the basics of time, can we? How do you go backwards in time infinitely? What was before the big bang if you believe in that? Or before what was before, etc?
    Well on earth we have Carbon dating, fossils, core tube samples extracted from ground surfaces to see the historic time event differences in the soil changes at levels in the core dirt samples, etc.

We are figuring out slowly give it time.. .

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Most of the people on this prison planet will never figure out that the people that run this planet are billionaire psychopaths. They aren't locking this down for your safety. They aren't locking things down (whole world) for your health. They aren't locking this down because they care about you or like you. You aren't forced to wear a mask (you're not they can't force shit) because they want you to be healthy and safe. They're locking this down to dismantle what you did have left (the freedoms God provides to you the day you are born) and make it into a complete slave grid. I feel sorry for any sucker out there that can't see through the lies.

So take that penetrating mask off and start being disobedient to anti-constitutional rules. These people are not God. They don't own you. Show them that! penetrate them! Start your rage! Now is the time! Full-blown rage on these pedophile sex traffikking psychopaths.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

there was a time Id want to prove u wrong so bad but Im at the point I couldnt care less, I kinda now get a kick out of how ridiculous humans are, very misanthropic Ive become. I also understand why and how the brain forms patterns and real psychology. Im also privy to agents, although they are best ignored.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Most of the people on this prison planet will never figure out that the people that run this planet are billionaire psychopaths. They aren't locking this down for your safety. They aren't locking things down (whole world) for your health. They aren't locking this down because they care about you or like you. You aren't forced to wear a mask (you're not they can't force shit) because they want you to be healthy and safe. They're locking this down to dismantle what you did have left (the freedoms God provides to you the day you are born) and make it into a complete slave grid. I feel sorry for any sucker out there that can't see through the lies.

So take that penetrating mask off and start being disobedient to anti-constitutional rules. These people are not God. They don't own you. Show them that! penetrate them! Start your rage! Now is the time! Full-blown rage on these pedophile sex traffikking psychopaths.
    Well you can always find FREEDOM on your own property. Work hard, invest properly and then buy a big piece of land in middle America and fence it off. BiG FARM PROPERTY. Ride horses, milk cows, raise chickens, get pigs, a few hound dogs and grow some crops.. You'll be free as a bird!!

I really like the idea of that farm life even though I'm a beach boy at heart.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-16-20 at 05:46 PM.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    there was a time Id want to prove u wrong so bad but Im at the point I couldnt care less, I kinda now get a kick out of how ridiculous humans are, very misanthropic Ive become. I also understand why and how the brain forms patterns and real psychology. Im also privy to agents, although they are best ignored.
    Lol, well I guess we agree on a few things. Neither of could give a fukk what the other thinks, and we both laugh at each other. Real psychology made me laugh

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I was almost that far at one time....
    Its dark down there... From where I stand, the happiest people I know are the people that could not care less about whats in that rabbit hole.
    I dont know whats down there but I can see once ya get so far in it becomes harder and harder to find your way out, and at some point like qanon says “nothing is a coincidence and trust the process”... So people are looking for clues from what type of water Trump drinks at a rally, if he looks left or right means east coast or west coast, etc lol
    I guess my main point is this, I never find anyone really happy in rabbit hole group. So Im gonna keep my head in the sand and just be happy, like a hippo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

Its dark down there... From where I stand, the happiest people I know are the people that could not care less about whats in that rabbit hole.
    I dont know whats down there but I can see once ya get so far in it becomes harder and harder to find your way out, and at some point like qanon says “nothing is a coincidence and trust the process”... So people are looking for clues from what type of water Trump drinks at a rally, if he looks left or right means east coast or west coast, etc lol
    I guess my main point is this, I never find anyone really happy in rabbit hole group. So Im gonna keep my head in the sand and just be happy, like a hippo
    Excellent post Bro..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Dude, you are a dumb ass. Just google, “I’ve never had the flu” and you’ll see thousands of people who have never had the flu. The CDC recommends you should get a flu shot even if you’ve never had the flu. Why would they say that, dumb dumb?
    I've never had the flu, as far as I know. I get a mild cold maybe once every 3 or 4 years, that's about it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Well you can always find FREEDOM on your own property. Work hard, invest properly and then buy a big piece of land in middle America and fence it off. BiG FARM PROPERTY. Ride horses, milk cows, raise chickens, get pigs, a few hound dogs and grow some crops.. You'll be free as a bird!!

I really like the idea of that farm life even though I'm a beach boy at heart.

Free as a bird? Sounds like a lot of work.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Free as a bird? Sounds like a lot of work.
    Everyone needs a purpose in life. Farm life is hard work and will keep you busy and in shape. Don't hate on it.

Might give you peace of mind and happiness in the end and a longer life span? I don't know though I can only guess? Hire help then if you are overwhelmed..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-16-20 at 06:35 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Airports are busy again...business travel is back yet covid is so bad....get the fukk out of here with this covid nonsense

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

People infected with COVID-19 at Thanksgiving could enter 'the morgue around Christmas'

PAULYPOKER

Serious/Critical has been busting records daily as there are 21,236 Serious/Critical patients across the US..

The 1st wave high was around 19K Serious/Critical patients..

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    People infected with COVID-19 at Thanksgiving could enter 'the morgue around Christmas'
    good...population control is a good thing

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    good...population control is a good thing
    With that attitude, you should be in charge of a bunch of "hospitals".

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

PHILADELPHIA GETS TOUGH

In one of the most aggressive actions taken to confront the looming crisis, Philadelphia officials on Monday ordered a ban on “indoor gatherings of any size in any location, public or private,” except among individuals who live together.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I've never had the flu, as far as I know. I get a mild cold maybe once every 3 or 4 years, that's about it.
    Lucky you I get sick once a month. Get the flu often even though I get the flu shot every year

First ... 19202122232425 ... Last