d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I have officially tested positive. Sniffles and cough have subsided. Nasal cavities just burn a little and feel like I am wearing a helmet.

I heard Jackson, MS is 100% capacity in hospitals and they are looking at out of state transfers which my buddy said are not covered by insurance but I haven’t verified that.
    Get well soon and don't infect anyone else.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I do everything I can for the greater good for the last 9 months.Wear a mask at work for 40 hrs a week, wear one with family everywhere I go besides that.Wife does,son does.My immediate family doesn't do any of that.Their pissed and butt hurt about not being able to come up or us go down for Thanksgiving. I told them ok we cant not work and quarantine for 14 days before and take a test.So I said in order for you to come up here you must do the same.They looked at me like I was a green alien.So needless to say theres a-lot of friction there.But for the greater good we can skip one dam holiday season.If you do it different you're just being selfish.Of course its a major pain in the ass.I don't like it at all ,but Im willing and able to sacrifice. Lots of people aren't and thats the problem.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

I have officially tested positive. Sniffles and cough have subsided. Nasal cavities just burn a little and feel like I am wearing a helmet.

I heard Jackson, MS is 100% capacity in hospitals and they are looking at out of state transfers which my buddy said are not covered by insurance but I haven’t verified that.
    That sucks! Take care and let us know how it goes.
    All the best.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Exactly, and yes it does.

People are basically not getting covid touching surfaces and shit. And not in passing at stores wearing masks. It's close contact with someone who has it, even before they are symptomatic. So whoever you are with, ya just don't know. Each person you do this with, you up your chances. Do it enough and it's a guarantee.
    SMH... You really should STFU with your misinformation.

Once again, asymptomatic carriers do not spread Covid.

SARS-CoV-2 can live on surfaces for days, weeks, almost a month even.

You touch the surface with virus present and you pick your nose or touch your eyes, that's how you get infected. Not by hanging out with people without masks.

Washing your dirty fukking hands with soap and water often is 1000x better than wearing a stupid mask.

If you want to stay under a rock with your brainwashed thick skull, go right ahead but stop spreading false info.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

You touch the surface with virus present and you pick your nose or touch your eyes, that's how you get infected. Not by hanging out with people without masks.

Washing your dirty fukking hands with soap and water often is 1000x better than wearing a stupid mask.

If you want to stay under a rock with your brainwashed thick skull, go right ahead but stop spreading false info.
    Once again, that's total bullshit. Of course you should wash your hands and practice good hygiene, but the primary mode of transmission is direct person-to-person. And people know damn well enough to stay away when they have symptoms -- the reason it's spreading so easy is because it's spreading pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic.

How to Protect Yourself & Others

Updated Nov. 4, 2020

Languages

Print

Older adults and people who have certain underlying conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes are at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 illness. More information on Are you at higher risk for serious illness.

head side cough light icon
    Know how it spreads

• COVID-19 spreads easily from person to person, mainly by the following routes:
      • Between people who are in close contact with one another (within 6 feet).
      • Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, breathes, sings or talks.
        • Respiratory droplets cause infection when they are inhaled or deposited on mucous membranes, such as those that line the inside of the nose and mouth.

• People who are infected but do not have symptoms can also spread the virus to others.

Less common ways COVID-19 can spread

• Under certain circumstances (for example, when people are in enclosed spaces with poor ventilation), COVID-19 can sometimes be spread by airborne transmission.
    • COVID-19 spreads less commonly through contact with contaminated surfaces.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...revention.html

Last edited by d2bets; 11-14-20 at 03:59 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

In case people missed this...

https://regulatorwatch.com/reported_...rare-who-says/

And also...

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/...-surfaces.html

Know your shit before you keep on spreading lies like d2bets.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Once again, that's total bullshit.
    You're a fukking fool. Just stop

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

100% false! That is the reason this virus is spreading so fast. You are the one misinformed here.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    100% false! That is the reason this virus is spreading so fast. You are the one misinformed here.
    Another fukking brainwashed moron. Do you know what contact tracing is? They have data to prove my claims. Where is your data to prove your claims besides what the news tells you?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Another fukking brainwashed moron. Do you know what contact tracing is? They have data to prove my claims. Where is your data to prove your claims besides what the news tells you?

So now you're going to trust the WHO from back in June? And they added this...

More research and data are needed to “truly answer” the question of whether the coronavirus can spread widely through asymptomatic carriers, Van Kerkhove added.

The results are now in. It's painfully obvious to anyone with common sense. That's why it's spreading so fast now.

Wabashwonders

I’m using common sense. The reason this thing spreads so fast is because so many people have it and don’t know it. They spread it more than anyone. Use common sense and stop believing what you read in some article you found on the internet.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Yup, you'll be fine in no time like I was.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

It's kind of funny he's relying on the WHO. Based on limited preliminary data back in June. lol

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

So now you're going to trust the WHO from back in June? And they added this...

More research and data are needed to “truly answer” the question of whether the coronavirus can spread widely through asymptomatic carriers, Van Kerkhove added.

The results are now in. It's painfully obvious to anyone with common sense. That's why it's spreading so fast now.
    You seriously are a thick skulled mouthbreathing Neanderthal.

It's not WHO you moron. They just used contact tracing data.

“From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual,” Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, head of WHO’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, said at a news briefing from the United Nations agency’s Geneva headquarters. “It’s very rare.”

“We have a number of reports from countries who are doing very detailed contact tracing,” she said. “They’re following asymptomatic cases. They’re following contacts. And they’re not finding secondary transmission onward. It’s very rare.”

Learn about contact tracing. They collected data for months.

Anyway, not gonna waste anymore time with an uneducated moron that has no scientific background.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

more people will die of rabbit bites today than will actually die of Covid sniffles 19

Wabashwonders

It's kind of funny he's relying on the WHO. Based on limited preliminary data back in June. lol
    I didn’t even click on his links. I don’t need anyone to tell me something that is common sense.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I’m using common sense. The reason this thing spreads so fast is because so many people have it and don’t know it. They spread it more than anyone. Use common sense and stop believing what you read in some article you found on the internet.
    Just stop. Healthy people do not spread diseases. You're too fukking brainwashed to know this. It's the sick people that are not staying home spreading the virus.

Mike Huntertz

How long until they get a vaccine for stupid?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    We can take an IQ test for your bank roll. Put up or shut up.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You seriously are a thick skulled mouthbreathing Neanderthal.

It's not WHO you moron. They just used contact tracing data.

“From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual,” Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, head of WHO’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, said at a news briefing from the United Nations agency’s Geneva headquarters. “It’s very rare.”

“We have a number of reports from countries who are doing very detailed contact tracing,” she said. “They’re following asymptomatic cases. They’re following contacts. And they’re not finding secondary transmission onward. It’s very rare.”

Learn about contact tracing. They collected data for months.

Anyway, not gonna waste anymore time with an uneducated moron that has no scientific background.
    The WHO is wrong a lot and that was back in June. That has been totally discredited since. I could link endless studies and info, but it won't matter to you so I won't bother. You have a bias you want to confirm and nothing will change. Me, I don't have a dog either way, just that it's pretty obvious now that presymptomatic and asymptomatic is driving spread. It's annoying to think of, but it is what it is. Denying reality doesn't change it.

Mike Huntertz

CDC, put this out. Trump can fire them if he wants.

Can asymptomatic people transmit COVID-19?

People can transmit the virus before they develop symptoms (pre-symptomatic transmission). Some infected people never develop symptoms, but can still transmit the virus (asymptomatic transmission). That is why everyone, even those who feel well, should follow measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

He's willfully stupid. He has a bias and goddamit he's gonna confirm it come hell or high water.

Mike Huntertz

We can take an IQ test for your bank roll. Put up or shut up.
    My my. we are an angry boy today?

Wabashwonders

Just stop. Healthy people do not spread diseases. You're too fukking brainwashed to know this. It's the sick people that are not staying home spreading the virus.
    Actually, yes they can if they are infected with the virus. It’s why so many got infected at the WH. It’s why they tell people to quarantine for 10-14 days if they test positive even if they show no symptoms. But keep calling me names and looking foolish. I think it’s comical watching guys like you on here.

Wabashwonders

He's willfully stupid. He has a bias and goddamit he's gonna confirm it come hell or high water.
    the cult members take after their leader.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

CDC, put this out. Trump can fire them if he wants.

Can asymptomatic people transmit COVID-19?

People can transmit the virus before they develop symptoms (pre-symptomatic transmission). Some infected people never develop symptoms, but can still transmit the virus (asymptomatic transmission). That is why everyone, even those who feel well, should follow measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Where is their data? They can put out all the statements they want but I believe the data gathered from contact tracing of the actual asymptomatic carriers. CDC just putting out a statement without and scientific evidence is invalid.

Most of you failed biology in high school so why are you even trying to educate people?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

the cult members take after their leader.
    I'm not a Trump supporter you stupid fukking liberal.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

My my. we are an angry boy today?
    Most people have an average IQ of 100. In this thread, including yourself, it's barely double digits.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I think the problem a lot of people are struggling with is understanding the information they’re reading...

Its complicated stuff written by doctors, scientists and statisticians that spend thousands of hours and advanced modeling techniques to come up with...

And then we have a populace of people that most have either a HS education or a non stem college education and they’re left to interpret a paper they cant even begin to understand. So they deduce those thousands of hours into a single sentence or paragraph and they form a rock solid opinion based off ignorance.

And then them head to their favorite platform whether it be twitter, facebook or sbr, to educate everyone else about “the truth”

It certainly goes both ways

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nevada shutting down next week

raiders in jeopardy????

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Get well soon and don't infect anyone else.

Dude. I would say thanks if you were being genuine. But let’s be honest. You were hoping I’d get really sick so you could say I told ya so. You are the insufferable SBR king of corona fear porn.

“Don’t infect anyone else”

Literally GFYS

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Well it looks like the million maga march will be a super spreader event unlike the world has ever known.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just get it already!!! Beat it and move on.

I'm so tired of these shut downs and frigg'n wearing masks all the time!!! We can't continue to live like this..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Just get it already!!! Beat it and move on.

I'm so tired of these shut downs and frigg'n wearing masks all the time!!! We can't continue to live like this..
    then don’t play the game that’s how u win. a big part of propaganda is to humiliate, masks and social distancing equal humiliation as well as the tons of other contradictory stuff that doesn’t make any sense.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    then don’t play the game that’s how u win. a big part of propaganda is to humiliate, masks equal humiliation as well as the tons of other contradictory stuff that doesn’t make any sense.
    If this Covid had a 50% kill rate I'd totally understand. Lock down and never leave the house. With Covid proven to have an under 1% kill rate today - it's like come on already!!! We need to work, live, socialize as a people!!

If any of you are scared then you stay at home and wear a mask 24/7 - that is what I'd say to the panic people!

We all gotta die sometime. We all shouldn't have to stop living when still alive today over this garbage!!

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last