Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    the virus is ending though. in fact, it is packing its bags ready to leave our planet as we speak.

head of the "task force" is on vacation too. it's comical.

i am not being political one way or the other either. i just want this to end so we can go about our daily lives again. i really miss normalcy.
    ditto

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Wait, that doesn't work?

Oh Shit.

LOL

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

Quote Originally Posted by sackdud View Post
    its going to be bad

last winter it was just barely here. not enough to spread

now it gets a head start. its going to be horrendous in Namerica and europe
    Starting to wonder if we won't even need the vaccine by the time it arrives.

Not inconceivable that we start seeing 3k+ deaths per day by Dec/Jan. 400k deaths by inauguration day?

Total infected probably > 10% now, maybe 30% by end of Jan as it accelerates?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    The NBA is going to play this season without the bubble..
    Won't make it to Jan. 1st...
    Baseball already played their season without a bubble dumb shit.

thomorino

LMAO this thread was rolling along until Morono entered.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

Morino always wrecks everything. At least that what his mother says.
    2 dumb shits. Kvb the coward who keeps claiming everyday he doesn’t read my posts, yet he responds to them everyday.

Hospitalizations are not up, what’s happening is that event though hospitals have plenty of capacity, beds and ventilators, you have a high number of people coming in for outpatient procedures, just basic testing and routine procedures, being counted as hospitalizations.

Again, it’s common sense, if hospitalizations were that high than hospitals would be having capacity issues and we would hear the left calling for shutdowns.

Hospitalization rates, in patients, not out patients, are not that high, which, again, is why there is zero issues with hospital capacity in any state right now.

thomorino

LMAO this thread was rolling along until Morono entered.

Looks like this parasite gave up on arguing with me about the dodgers or meaningful numbers in the NFL because I owned this dumb shit as usual.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2581

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Baseball already played their season without a bubble dumb shit.
    Tampaxaronio coming in with his shit for brains information..
    I guess this past summer was the worse the virus could be huh?
    Football is being played without a bubble too.
    How is that proceeding?
    Just like you planned?
    They play all baseball and football in enclosed 20,000 seating arenas now too, huh?
    I own your pitiful dumbass..
    Following me around like a little puppy dog just to show everyone your stupidity hasn't declined..

thomorino

This thread is a good example of how if you listen to the trash left wing media you will be clueless. The reason hospitals have plenty of capacity across the nation is hospitalizations are not high, you just have a lot of people coming in to hospitals to get tested, received routine treatment, and go home. Mostly routine outpatient procedures.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

This always sounds so bad, maybe it is...lol.

This is from Reuter's sources a day a go...

OFFICIALS in the county of El Paso, Texas, said on Monday they are bringing in 10 temporary refrigerated morgue trailers to contend with one of the worst surges in coronavirus in the United States.

Six morgue trailers had already been deployed as of Monday, according to County Judge Ricardo Samaniego, the most senior government executive in the county, which borders on Mexico. Four more have been requested from the Federal Emergency

thomorino

How is that proceeding?
    Just like you planned?
    They play all baseball and football in enclosed 20,000 seating arenas now too, huh?
    Following me around like a little puppy dog just to show everyone your stupidity hasn't declined..
    I will talk really slowly so you can follows Every sport that has played without a bubble has been fine, the stadiums won’t be full before a vaccine comes, shit the fuk up dumb shit.

thomorino

This always sounds so bad, maybe it is...lol.

This is from Reuter's sources a day a go...

You are a dumb shit, they built hospitals all across the country because of idiots promoting fear, the new hospitals are all empty.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

How is that proceeding?
    Just like you planned?
    What's even the point of discussion with the morono handle? He makes false shit up about everything, so clueless it's a waste of time. Don't even need to read what he says, everyone else has to chime in to correct him.

In the past that's always been because he's such stupid poster it's funny anymore and we could spend all day schooling him, it does not good.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 955

2 dumb shits. Kvb the coward who keeps claiming everyday he doesn’t read my posts, yet he responds to them everyday.

Hospitalizations are not up, what’s happening is that event though hospitals have plenty of capacity, beds and ventilators, you have a high number of people coming in for outpatient procedures, just basic testing and routine procedures, being counted as hospitalizations.

Again, it’s common sense, if hospitalizations were that high than hospitals would be having capacity issues and we would hear the left calling for shutdowns.

Hospitalization rates, in patients, not out patients, are not that high, which, again, is why there is zero issues with hospital capacity in any state right now.
    You know everything about everything. Congrats!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Right? Like I said, as with any thread, it rolls along until the Forum Moron chimes in.

thomorino

What's even the point of discussion with the morono handle? He makes false shit up about everything, so clueless it's a waste of time. Don't even need to read what he says, everyone else has to chime in to correct him.

In the past that's always been because he's such stupid poster it's funny anymore and we could spend all day schooling him, it does not good.
    This dumb shit who I own can’t even talk, saying things like it does not good.

thomorino

Right? Like I said, as with any thread, it rolls along until the Forum Moron chimes in.

2 dumb shits.

thomorino

The left wing media just promotes bullshit fake news all day to hurt Trump and conservatives.

If hospitalizations were a big deal than there would be a capacity problem, there is zero capacity issue anywhere, which is why there are not shutdowns.

thomorino

5 isn’t a key number in the NFL, dodgers still struggle against lefties, I own you dumb shit.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

The left wing media just promotes bullshit fake news all day to hurt Trump and conservatives.

If hospitalizations were a big deal than there would be a capacity problem, there is zero capacity issue anywhere, which is why there are not shutdowns.
    there are shutdowns

but yes, agree on capacity

the dems lied about that too

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    there are shutdowns

but yes, agree on capacity

the dems lied about that too
    There are no shutdowns in the US.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

We can only hope it starts to fade like the swine flu did.

That took about what 2yrs?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

What about hoops?

I don't see them packing any fans whatsoever into a gym to watch a hoops game.

I hope I am wrong, but the way this fall is shaping up I don't know.

Expect even more cuts to even more athletic departments moving forward.

Fukkin sucks.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

This thread is a good example of how if you listen to the trash left wing media you will be clueless. The reason hospitals have plenty of capacity across the nation is hospitalizations are not high, you just have a lot of people coming in to hospitals to get tested, received routine treatment, and go home. Mostly routine outpatient procedures.
    This is what happens when uneducated nimrods spout uneducated material..
    When is the last time you had a 106 temp and was sent home or told to come back when you actually have pneumonia?
    Read this tampaxoronio...

After a report Monday night that the city of Tulsa had no ICU beds available in its hospitals, Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum, Tulsa Health Department Executive Director Dr. Bruce Dart and local hospital executives held a news conference Tuesday afternoon to reassure the public about capacity.
    "At this time, Ascension St. John is experiencing record-level inpatient COVID-19 volumes across our own health system," said Ascension St. John CEO Jeff Nowlin. "However, we do want to assure the community that at this time, we have the capacity to treat all patients across our six hospitals, including those diagnosed with COVID-19."
    Bynum noted there is a high clinical bar to getting admitted to hospitals right now, though. He told stories of two city employees diagnosed with COVID: One was given fluids and sent home despite an ongoing 106-degree fever because he wasn’t in bad enough respiratory shape. The other couldn’t be admitted until he developed pneumonia.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

I'm still not wearing a mask.

All Biden voters can go fukk themselves.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Its what happens when people that have never played an organized sport in their life try and tell you what is what..
    I can't remember the last time I saw a pitcher get called for hand checking the batter..
    He wants to relate the MLB season to the NBA..
    Fukking idiot..

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    I'm still not wearing a mask.

All Biden voters can go fukk themselves.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

It's friggin November mate, not surprising people are getting the sniffles.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

I will talk really slowly so you can follows Every sport that has played without a bubble has been fine, the stadiums won’t be full before a vaccine comes, shit the fuk up dumb shit.
    Speak English mutherfukker...
    Its not that hard..
    Every sport is not basketball idiot..
    You really are this stupid..

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Its what happens when people that have never played an organized sport in their life try and tell you what is what..
    I can't remember the last time I saw a pitcher get called for hand checking the batter..
    Fukking idiot..
    Bro, Dodgers can't hit left handers, 5 is a dead number, and Drew Brees hasn't won more than 12 games ever in a season.

Don't forget that the Radiers fans went to Vegas even though the couldn't attend the game and moved the line with their bets.

Just another whiny kid SBR shouldn't have let sign up because of his age.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Buckandadime

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The liberals love it and don’t want it to end....broke and dumb make you crazy...I mean the OP is the epitome of both
    They love it because it means more FREE shit for them.

That cokk sucker Biden asked on Twitter what people wanted from him on his first day.

Overwhelming responses were rent moratorium, college debt cancelled, 5k stimulus and weekly $600 FED check added to state unemployment to run until virus eradicated.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Bro, Dodgers can't hit left handers, 5 is a dead number, and Drew Brees hasn't won more than 12 games ever in a season.

Don't forget that the Radiers fans went to Vegas even though the couldn't attend the game and moved the line with their bets.

Right?
    I'm STILL waiting on Eli Apple to come off the Saints IR..

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

• Yesterday's Numbers

# Country,
    Other
    Total
    Cases
    New
    Cases
    Total
    Deaths
    New
    Deaths
    Total
    Recovered
    Active
    Cases
    Serious,
    Critical
    Tot Cases/
    1M pop
    Deaths/
    1M pop
    Total
    Tests
    Tests/
    1M pop
    Population
    World 51,808,173 +553,211 1,278,673 +9,301 36,386,083 14,143,417 94,953 6,647 164.0
    1 USA 10,565,822 +142,212 245,919 +1,465 6,601,338 3,718,565 19,374 31,853 741 160,595,579 484,150 331,706,290

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Nobody cares about COVID. It’s a strand of the flu. Democrats and China planted this to kill Trump and it still isn’t going to work once the dirty laundry gets aired out from all this

thomorino

This is what happens when uneducated nimrods spout uneducated material..
    When is the last time you had a 106 temp and was sent home or told to come back when you actually have pneumonia?
    Read this tampaxoronio...

After a report Monday night that the city of Tulsa had no ICU beds available in its hospitals, Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum, Tulsa Health Department Executive Director Dr. Bruce Dart and local hospital executives held a news conference Tuesday afternoon to reassure the public about capacity.
    "At this time, Ascension St. John is experiencing record-level inpatient COVID-19 volumes across our own health system," said Ascension St. John CEO Jeff Nowlin. "However, we do want to assure the community that at this time, we have the capacity to treat all patients across our six hospitals, including those diagnosed with COVID-19."
    Bynum noted there is a high clinical bar to getting admitted to hospitals right now, though. He told stories of two city employees diagnosed with COVID: One was given fluids and sent home despite an ongoing 106-degree fever because he wasn’t in bad enough respiratory shape. The other couldn’t be admitted until he developed pneumonia.

Fukking idiot..

Speak English mutherfukker...
    Its not that hard..
    Every sport is not basketball idiot..
    You really are this stupid..

I’ll talk really slowly for these 2 dumb shits.

People go to Vegas all the time even when they aren’t going to a game there. The 2 busiest times for Vegas are the Super Bowls no March madness, neither of which is played in Vegas you dumb shit.

5 isn’t a key number, dodgers struggle with lefties, and I own both of you.

Baseball players are in close contact with many people all game in the dug out, not a single sport not playing in a bubble has been shutdown. Shut the fuk up.

First 123456 ... Last