Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Fox News

How many of you "trust" the fox news media?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

They where bought by Disney. They are now in the tank with the libs.

Only trust NewsMax.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

They showed their true colors with with election coverage.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

jibby would jump off a building if fox news told him to

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

This just shows you anything any most people can be bought.

Sad. This country has no more ethics or principles.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stop

anyone watching news is a loser with too much time on his hands

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Trump going to start own news network to take out Fox

Also Disney doesn't own Fox News ...it had to spin it off I to a separate entity to pass DOJ and broadcasting anti trust actions

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Fox neutered themselves last week. Their days being kings of the news ratings will be coming to an end

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The top media in the world

While they scream about the mainstream media

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Fox sold out to liberals.
    No network is worse than CNN.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Fox will be cnn once their primetime lineup leaves

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

Fox News #1! Most rated ever!

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=6a8bfd772325

Trump’s Strategy To Contest Election Hinges On Claims Of Voter Fraud That Have Already Been Largely Rejected By Courts

Alison DurkeeForbes Staff
    Business

TOPLINE

President Donald Trump and his campaign have said they intend to fight the results of the presidential election through a series of legal challenges alleging instances of voter fraud, but so far courts have been broadly skeptical of similar lawsuits by the GOP, repeatedly finding that there is no evidence to justify their claims.

President Donald Trump visits his campaign headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, November 3, 2020. ... [+]
    AFP VIA GETTY IMAGESKEY FACTS

The GOP filed a flurry of lawsuits targeting mail-in voting rules leading up to the election on the threat of widespread voter fraud, but the Washington Post found in late September that out of 90 cases that had so far been decided, judges were “broadly skeptical” of the voter fraud claims and “in no case did a judge back President Trump’s view—refuted by experts—that fraud is a problem significant enough to sway a presidential election.”

U.S. District Judge Dana Christensen, who decided a case on Montana’s mail-in voting rules, called the allegation of voter fraud in Montana “a fiction,” for instance, while U.S. District Judge J. Nicholas Ranjan, a Trump appointee who ruled on a Pennsylvania voting case, called the Trump campaign’s voter fraud evidence “speculative” and “scant” and said their argument was based on “a sequence of uncertain assumptions” instead of actual evidence.
    PROMOTED
    Fortinet BRANDVOICE | Paid Program
    New World, New Threats: How To Defend Against Cybercriminals Waging War At The Edge

Nuveen BRANDVOICE | Paid Program
    How CEFs Can Work For You

CEFs: Investors Are Returning To An Established Fund Type

Some conservative-leaning courts have sided with the GOP and ruled in favor of stricter voting rules in recent months to prevent potential instances of voter fraud, but those rulings have typically centered around the risk of fraud rather than upholding actual allegations of voter fraud—as the Trump campaign is now trying to argue—with a federal appeals court in Texas noting that “Texas need not show specific local evidence of fraud in order to justify preventive measures.”

After Election Day, the Trump campaign said that it would file a lawsuit alleging 10,000 instances of voter fraud in Nevada—but it did not actually file one, and a lawsuit brought by other GOP candidates alleging one instance of voter fraud failed in court due to a lack of evidence.

In 2018, former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach—who served on a White House task force that failed to find evidence of widespread voter fraud—was unable to prove in court that voter fraud is a widespread threat, and a law requiring voters provide proof of citizenship was overturned over the lack of credible evidence.

TANGENT

In addition to its voter fraud allegations, the Trump campaign has also claimed its election observers have been barred from vote counting centers. Like its voter fraud allegations, there is no evidence to support those claims, and Trump campaign lawsuits alleging issues with poll watcher access have already failed in Michigan, Nevada and Pennsylvania, where the Trump campaign admitted under oath that it did have election observers watching Philadelphia’s vote counting.
    SURPRISING FACT

Though the Trump campaign has alleged widespread irregularities with the general election, state election officials have actually reported the election process went remarkably smoothly despite the Covid-19 pandemic, and ProPublica election reporter Jessica Huseman described the election as “the best administered election I have ever seen.”
    CHIEF CRITIC

State and local officials have pushed back against Trump’s suggestion of alleged voter fraud in battleground states, including multiple Republicans. “At this point, we've not seen any sort of credible examples” of voter fraud, Georgia Lieutenant Governor Geoff Duncan, a Republican, said on CNN on Monday. Election law experts have dismissed Trump’s attempts to challenge the election results as meritless, with Republican election lawyer Ben Ginsberg, who headed George W. Bush’s legal team in 2000 during the Florida recounts, describing Trump’s legal strategy on 60 Minutes as “incoherent” and an instance of “lawyers reacting to a client who is disjointed and unhinged and not terribly accepting of defeat.” After the Trump campaign alleged voters in Nevada were casting ballots despite not living in the state, some of those implicated pushed back as the Trump campaign apparently included many legal voters, including military families who vote in Nevada while stationed elsewhere.
    KEY BACKGROUND

Axios reports the Trump campaign plans to promote its litigation through continued rallies and “a campaign-style media operation” in addition to its efforts in court. While election law experts say the Trump campaign’s lawsuits have little chance of success, Ginsberg suggested on 60 Minutes that the legal strategy could be a bid to delay the certification of election results, which could give the Trump campaign an opening to pursue strategies like asking GOP-majority legislatures to override the will of the voters and appoint electors themselves.
    FURTHER READING

Here Are The (Debunked) Voter Fraud Claims Trump And His Supporters Are Spreading (Forbes)
    Here’s Why Trump’s Ongoing Lawsuits Won’t Affect Joe Biden’s Victory (Forbes)
    Trump: Election ‘Far From Over,’ Promising Legal Battle (Forbes)
    Judge Denies GOP Nevada Lawsuit That Would Have Slowed Vote Counting (Forbes)
    Judges Aren’t Buying Trump’s Claims Of Widespread Voter Fraud (BuzzFeed News)

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    No. No. No. Fox Sold out for more dollars!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i don't trust any media anymore. i take pieces from sources and make my own decision.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn

Vyasports

I'd like to point out that Fox News has 6.66M subscribers on YouTube right now...

coincidence? I think not...

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    I notice that CNN took down its covid19 death count... hmmmm

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

FOX NEWS just said there is fraud because they called the Calif election too early and want a recount.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Fox news is becoming more like CNN every day now. I do not trust or like watching FOX news much anymore. I'll watch THE FIVE and Tucker that's it..

Can't wait for Trump to start his own News Network and put Fox out of business!!!

Trump will have his own show, Hannity, Tucker, Laura Ingram, and Judge Janine and so many others have pretty much already agreed quietly to leave Fox when Trump gets it up and running for even better pay. Trump News TV I'm sure will bring back Bill Orielly as well.

DO IT!!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fox news is becoming more like CNN every day now. I do not trust or like watching FOX news much anymore. I'll watch THE FIVE and Tucker that's it..

Can't wait for Trump to start his own News Network and put Fox out of business!!!

Trump will have his own show, Hannity, Tucker and Judge Janine and so many others have pretty much already agreed quietly to leave Fox when Trump gets it up and running for even better pay. Trump News TV I'm sure bring back Bill Orielly as well.

DO IT!!!
    doubt hannity leaving that 40 plus mil salary from tv and radio

trump too cheap pay the high salaries

if trump was smart he would create his own church get tax free money and have dumb shits like u send in money help his cause
    Points Awarded:

las8 gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post

if trump was smart he would create his own church get tax free money and have dumb shits like u send in money help his cause
    Hannity is only loyal to whatever he needs to say/do to get his paycheck. He is slowly walking over Trump’s carcass now.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I stopped many months ago.

Newsmax

OANN

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    I stopped many months ago.

Newsmax

OANN

Newsmax is good.. I just started watching that off and on..

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Trump still has billions stashed away. He'll pay him and I'm sure Bill O'Reilly, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham and Glenn Beck will join the network. I do think Trump is going to go after Fox News, though, after this election and try to damage them one way or another.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Trump still has billions stashed away. He'll pay him and I'm sure Bill O'Reilly, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham and Glenn Beck will join the network. I do think Trump is going to go after Fox News, though, after this election and stab them in the back one way or another.
    Yes! This will be his new venture. Just bury the hell out of Fox News. Should be fun.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

Carlson and Levine the only 2 on Fox with any balls.Rest are sellouts for a check.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Hannity is only loyal to whatever he needs to say/do to get his paycheck. He is slowly walking over Trump’s carcass now.
    believe hannity said in private trump is crazy, which he is, obv mentally ill

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dana White will help with Trump starting the News Network as well.. Oh, Hannity and Trump are close buds also so not sure what you guys are talking about?.. Trump can afford to pay Hannity what Fox is paying him now. Tucker is the key as his show is rating at the top on FOX last I checked.

Trump will pull in investors as well.. Ratings will immediately jump through the roof as all the FOX watchers will begin to switch over to TRUMP NEWS NETWORK TV!!.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Dana White will help with Trump starting the News Network as well.. Oh, Hannity and Trump are close buds also so not sure what you guys are talking about?.. Trump can afford to pay Hannity what Fox is paying him now. Tucker is the key as his show is rating at the top on FOX last I checked.

Trump will pull in investors as well.. Ratings will immediately jump through the roof as all the FOX watchers will begin to switch over to TRUMP NEWS NETWORK TV!!.
    u act like its so easy and fast start a news network

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

u act like its so easy and fast start a news network
    Just ask Ted Turner? If there is a will there is a way... Trump very upset with FOX right now, he'll do it just to spite them if anything else. What else is Trump gonna do now that he's not President?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Just ask Ted Turner? If there is a will there is a way... Trump very upset with FOX right now, he'll do it just to spite them if anything else. What else is Trump gonna do now that he's not President?
    hire some good lawyers try avoid tax penalties, find a new wife since melania divorcing him

mjsuax13

It will be Hannity or Carlson... not both and to the highest bidder. Trump can easily pull this off. As I’ve said- Fox News has enjoyed years of being the only game in town beyond MSM so it’s a great opportunity for Trump to strike while the iron is hot. He’s on it. He has plenty of friends left in TV. He knows about production probably more than politics. He should do it. Would be great for Media overall.

sackdud
    sackdud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

Trump greatest actor of all time

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7061

Any news channel, "regular" or Fox.. I feel like it's akin to The Running Man with Ahnold... they show clips of what they want you to see and think..

NOT "Just the facts, ma'am"

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Hope so

123 Last