vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Let’s Face It...Vitterd Has Been Right About Everything

The trumpy nuts bashed me for years. I said Biden would win and I said he would for years. Now you can’t find ByeShea, bradthebloke, and so many others that bashed me. It didn’t matter the Dems candidate.....this was an anti trump vote and I told you all it would. Let this be a lesson.....when Vitterd tells you something, just listen and take it as the word of God!
    Points Awarded:

burdman gave vitterd 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SimpleJack
    SimpleJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

You're a fukking nerd with no life. You only wish you had big boy money on Biden like me.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    You're a fukking nerd with no life. You only wish you had big boy money on Biden like me.
    You don’t have a dollar to your name.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I've got no dog on either side but I appreciate the resilience, verve and veracity from vitterd

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Unreal
    Toot your horn vitterd a broken clock is at least right twice a day

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Unreal
    Toot your horn vitterd a broken clock is at least right twice a day
    You were told and bashed me for months. It’s my turn now. You lost and I won big. I called this exactly. Even said Georgia was real chance to pick up. This is Vitterd Nation time to celebrate!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I've got no dog on either side but I appreciate the resilience, verve and veracity from vitterd
    Thank you sir

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

you're as big of a fraud as the election itself.......

wrong on everything: "blue wave," "landslide", etc etc etc......

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You were told and bashed me for months. It’s my turn now. You lost and I won big. I called this exactly. Even said Georgia was real chance to pick up. This is Vitterd Nation time to celebrate!
    Haven't won shit you said blue wave landslide no stolen election you are the Houston Astros of Politics * will be placed if Trump doesn't win in courts

The Chicago Blacksox
    Armstrong
    Sosa

Cheaters
    Losers
    Hahaha gonna be great watching you all defend a illegitimate president IF he gets thru the courts

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you're as big of a fraud as the election itself.......

wrong on everything: "blue wave," "landslide", etc etc etc......
    I didn’t use either of those terms but it looks like Biden will get the same electoral votes as Trump did in 2016 and win popular vote by millions. In 2016, 306 electoral votes was a landslide according to trump.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

Not exactly the toughest call in the world vitterd and I'm wondering what your prediction was in the 2016 election; I'm going to guess that you got it wrong.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

I didn’t use either of those terms but it looks like Biden will get the same electoral votes as Trump did in 2016 and win popular vote by millions. In 2016, 306 electoral votes was a landslide according to trump.
    You were correct and took a lot of crap.
    I don't always agree with your posts but the above is correct.
    Trump called it a landslide with 306

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Saloon

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

You were hilariously wrong about everything. You said Biden would demolish Trump. You said they fixed the pre election polling this time. You said there would be a blue wave in the elections.

Go take another pic with a dirty NBA skank and pass it around for forum cred you delusional, pathological, forum cancer loser.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Not exactly the toughest call in the world vitterd and I'm wondering what your prediction was in the 2016 election; I'm going to guess that you got it wrong.
    I was in the minority here for sure and took abuse for it. It’s my turn now.

Everybody got 2016 wrong including me. I got 2008 and 2012 correct and the past midterms. Can’t win them all.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You were hilariously wrong about everything. You said Biden would demolish Trump. You said they fixed the pre election polling this time. You said there would be a blue wave in the elections.

Go take another pic with a dirty NBA skank and pass it around for forum cred you delusional, pathological, forum cancer loser.
    Wrong loser. Confirmed and verified.

It is gonna be a landslide!! Just like Trump says his was!!

I was spot on. I called Georgia and I called that Trump would declare victory early and lose. I could not have been more right.

Get lost you racist ghost loser!! Vitterd wins again!!

dlowilly

I was in the minority here for sure and took abuse for it. It’s my turn now.

Everybody got 2016 wrong including me. I got 2008 and 2012 correct and the past midterms. Can’t win them all.
    That's the first thing your mom said when you slithered out into the world. LOL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vitterd good call

I am not a sore loser

Vittery go kick Automans fukkin ass man

GO TO TEXAS!!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

The trumpy nuts bashed me for years. I said Biden would win and I said he would for years. Now you can’t find ByeShea, bradthebloke, and so many others that bashed me. It didn’t matter the Dems candidate.....this was an anti trump vote and I told you all it would. Let this be a lesson.....when Vitterd tells you something, just listen and take it as the word of God!
    Hell all the repubs won except the ugly ho from Arizona. This was a denouncing of Drump and his policies.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Vitterd good call

I am not a sore loser

GO TO TEXAS!!
    Thanks JJ!!

I will let auto cry with his trumpy bear for a few months.... I do have a Texas trip in my future for something else. I may be able to catch Auto when I get there.....if he doesn’t dodge me again!!

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Frontrunner for poster of month.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Haven't won shit you said blue wave landslide no stolen election you are the Houston Astros of Politics * will be placed if Trump doesn't win in courts

The Chicago Blacksox
    Armstrong
    Sosa

Cheaters
    Losers
    Hahaha gonna be great watching you all defend a illegitimate president IF he gets thru the courts
    He did say trump would lose. You have to give him this. Also the senate wasn’t going to turn in 2020. Now 2022 will be a blood bath for the right. Unless the right goes more to the middle.

chico2663

Vitterd good call

I am not a sore loser

GO TO TEXAS!!
    Auto is a lover.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Frontrunner for poster of month.
    Thank you general!! I’m pushing hard for it!!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    He did say trump would lose. You have to give him this. Also the senate wasn’t going to turn in 2020. Now 2022 will be a blood bath for the right. Unless the right goes more to the middle.
    It looks like there will be 2 run off races in Georgia for senate control. That will happen in January.

dlowilly

It looks like there will be 2 run off races in Georgia for senate control. That will happen in January.
    It looks like you should run off the end of a pier. That will happen on a great day for this forum. LOL

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

Who cares you fukin clown. If Biden clown ass wins then Republicans can blame everything wrong with society on Democrats, like your clown ass did with Trump. Someone get this broke dik a sucker.

stake1

It looks like you should run off the end of a pier. That will happen on a great day for this forum. LOL

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Who cares you fukin clown. If Biden clown ass wins then Republicans can blame everything wrong with society on Democrats, like your clown ass did with Trump. Someone get this broke dik a sucker.
    He cares. He cares a lot. These forums have been his life for many years and he has been run out of all of them except here so far, not for rule breaking but just for being an obnoxious POS. He takes pride in it because he's a loser psychopath.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

how will your life or the lives of others be impacted by this? some new promises? whats going to be different this time?

not looking to argue, just have some serious questions.

stake1

He cares. He cares a lot. These forums have been his life for many years and he has been run out of all of them except here so far, not for rule breaking but just for being an obnoxious POS. He takes pride in it because he's a loser psychopath.
    If he is "doc mercer"? Then he is a bigtime stiff. Owes a large amount of money to many people

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    If he is "doc mercer"? Then he is a bigtime stiff. Owes a large amount of money to many people
    How many times are you gonna try this doc mercer scheme? Bisexual sheriff joe tried this same scam 10 years ago. I couldn’t tell you a thing about doc mercer or his posts. I don’t owe a dime to a single person.

Dlowilly has 6-7 names. He was thecentaur at rx and has changed names so many times over the years. I beat him to death and he’s just a broke loser who was caught begging others for money and cheating at sbr trivia.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    how will your life or the lives of others be impacted by this? some new promises? whats going to be different this time?

not looking to argue, just have some serious questions.
    It’s not all about me. This is best for the country. The trump crime family had to be voted out for the survival of America. It won’t change my life but it will make the country better.

Skookum
    Skookum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

Vitterd good call

I am not a sore loser

GO TO TEXAS!!

AutoDonk -600

1234 Last