khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8144

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Your right, you should quote him. Maybe he will get an award for being honest
    "You have a poll coming out, unfortunately — I want to know what it is," he said. "Now if it's bad, I disown — I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll perhaps ever."

Just like when he wins an election its fair. When he loses one its fake.

He's telling his supports that he lies to them & they are Dups.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Twitter who gives a fuk about that trash liberal forum . Pavy you probably are one of those Woke warriors on that site huh son?

Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14699

"You have a poll coming out, unfortunately ó I want to know what it is," he said. "Now if it's bad, I disown ó I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll perhaps ever."

You are fake news.

Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Just like when he wins an election its fair. When he loses one its fake.

He's telling his supports that he lies to them & they are Dups.

You are fake news.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9327

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Twitter who gives a fuk about that trash liberal forum . Pavy you probably are one of those Woke warriors on that site huh son?
    Did you pay back yet thief?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8144

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are fake news.
    You are a fake poster.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9327

You are a fake poster.
    Demonta is just running around the forum saying everyone is fake news. I donít think he got thru middle school. This guy is a real dummy. Another trump voter that didnít graduate high school. They are all here.

Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024

You are a fake poster.

You are fake news.

Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Demonta is just running around the forum saying everyone is fake news. I don’t think he got thru middle school. This guy is a real dummy. Another trump voter that didn’t graduate high school. They are all here.
    More lies by the liberal terd.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO

You are fake news.
    This is exactly why private companies who run social media and forums are allowed to toss off anybody they wish.
    Last edited by Judge Crater; 07-13-21 at 11:20 PM.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/09/2021

Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024

This is exactly why private companies who run social media and forums are allowed to toss off anybody they wish.
    True only the democrats can post fake news and they allow it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 666

So what did Trump get blamed for today?

The brutal killings of looters in South Africa?

Cubans revolting?

The Haitian uprising?

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1996

"You have a poll coming out, unfortunately ó I want to know what it is," he said. "Now if it's bad, I disown ó I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll perhaps ever."

Did he really say that? Unreal

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Not yet Vit, by the way can i borrow some points and will you buy me a bottle of Burnetts plz? Top shelf Vodka i think
    Points Awarded:

vitterd gave beerman2619 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Did he really say that? Unreal
    https://www.mediaite.com/politics/tr...ce=mostpopular
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/09/2021

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12172

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

SBR Hall Of Flamer on ignore that beerwoman, gives beer and muscle cars and genorosity a bad name. SBR #1 AZZHOLE. IMO.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So what did Trump get blamed for today?

The brutal killings of looters in South Africa?

Cubans revolting?

The Haitian uprising?
    Know disrespect K, other than spreading lies, not much. For trump business as usual, backed by the National republican Party. Big deal, both will be gone soon, voted into oblivion perhaps. Or go with the dlow divide and hate American Plan. 18-25 year olds see a bleak future going RED. Soccer moms HATE liars. You goes pro military this week, MLB?
    Last edited by BOA12; 07-14-21 at 05:30 AM.

BOA12

Like SBR?

BOA12

You are a fake poster.
    brooks lost brother from the same mother. Kid has issues.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6755

funny how Cubans are fighting against Marxism in Cuba while democrats are fighting FOR Marxism in the USA.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6755

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Scorpion will still mention how good Biden's infrastructure plan is whenever possible. Facts? Ah who needs em?

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Another Trumps stooge arrested today...and these trumptards think we should put the criminals back in office.

Trump Organization and CFO Allen Weisselberg charged with 15 counts in alleged tax fraud scheme

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/trump-organization-indicted-allen-weisselberg-tax-fraud-scheme/
    Last edited by Greget; 07-14-21 at 07:42 AM.

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!

More fake memes from Emily the dumbass

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!

For those who want the actual facts not the memes from idiots

$579 Billion Bipartisan Infrastructure Plan
    Proposed Budget Program Goals
    $115 Billion Public Transit/Passenger and Freight Rail Modernize and expand the transit rail networks for millions of Americans nationwide. The White House says this is the largest federal investment in public transit history ($49 billion), and the largest federal investment in passenger rail ($66 billion) since Amtrak was created.
    $109 Billion Roads, Bridges and Major Projects Repair and rebuild infrastructure with a focus on climate change mitigation, resilience, equity and safety for all users including pedestrians and cyclists. The White House says the bipartisan plan is the biggest dedicated bridge investment since the construction of the interstate highway system was approved in 1956.
    $73 Billion Power and Grid Build thousands of miles of new, resilient transmission lines. This will facilitate and expand renewable energy. The White House calls this largest clean energy transmission investment in American History.
    $65 Billion Broadband Internet Inspired by historic effort to electrify every American home almost one hundred years ago, this plan aims to connect every American with reliable high-speed internet. The White House says this framework will lower service prices and close the digital divide.
    $55 Billion Water Infrastructure Deliver clean drinking water to 10 million American families and more than 400,000 schools and child care facilities. This will also remove lead service lines and pipes. The White House says this is the biggest investment in clean drinking water and waste water infrastructure in American History.
    $47 Billion Resilience Prepare infrastructure for the impacts of climate change, cyber attacks and extreme weather conditions. The White House says this is the biggest investment in the resilience of physical and natural systems in American history. Resilience can be defined as an infrastructure’s ability to absorb changes while retaining basic functionality and capacity.
    $25 Billion Airports Modernize American airports with terminal renovations and multimodal connections that aim to provide affordable access for passengers and workers.
    $89 Billion Additional Programs
    • Environmental Remediation ($21 billion)
    • Infrastructure Financing ($20 billion)
    • Ports and Waterways ($16 billion)
    • Safety ($11 billion)
    • Electrical Vehicle Infrastructure ($7.5 billion)
    • Electric Buses/Transit ($7.5 billion)
    • Western Water Storage ($5 billion)
    • Reconnection Communities ($1 billion)
    Now, for a deeper comparison, the table below breaks down key components from Biden’s original infrastructure and jobs plan. Programs and budgets are based on the White House Fact Sheet that was presented on March 31:
    Biden’s $2.3 Trillion American Jobs Plan
    $621 Billion Transportation Repair roads and bridges ($115 billion). Modernize public transit ($85 billion). Invest in passenger and freight rail service ($80 billion). Build electric vehicles ($175 billion). Improve ports, waterways and airports ($42 billion). Redress historic inequities and advance future infrastructure ($45 billion). Improve infrastructure resilience ($50 billion).
    $400 Billion Elderly and Disabled Care Expand access to affordable homes or community-based care. This includes: Expanding access to long-term care services under Medicaid. Create infrastructure for well-paying caregiving jobs
    $300 Billion Manufacturing Strengthen manufacturing supply chains for critical goods. This includes: Creating a new office at the Department of Commerce to monitor domestic industrial capacity and fund production ($50 billion). Semiconductor manufacturing and research ($50 billion). Invest in countermeasures to protect against future medical pandemics and prevent severe job losses. ($40 billion). Clean energy manufacturing ($46 billion). Invest in regional innovation hubs and a Community Revitalization Fund ($20 billion). Invest in domestic manufacturers ($52 billion). Create national small business incubator and innovation hub network ($31 billion). Partner with rural and Tribal communities to create jobs and support economic growth ($5 billion).
    $213 Billion Housing Produce, preserve and retrofit over two million affordable and sustainable homes. This includes: Tax credits to rehabilitate or build 500,000 low and middle class homes ($20 billion). Improve public housing system infrastructure ($40 billion). Clean energy investment to upgrade homes and businesses ($27 billion).
    $180 Billion Tech Research and Development Upgrade American research infrastructure ($40 billion). Promote collaboration and build on government programs ($50 billion). R&D job creation and innovation ($30 billion). Clean energy technology and clean energy jobs ($35 billion). Climate-focused research and climate R&D projects ($20 billion). R&D investment at HBCUs and other MSIs ($25 billion).
    $111 Billion Water Replace lead pipes and service lines ($45 billion). Upgrade and modernize national drinking water, wastewater and stormwater systems; and tackle new contaminants and support rural clean water infrastructure nationwide ($66 billion).
    $100 Billion Internet Build high-speed broadband infrastructure to reach 100% coverage nationwide. Promote price transparency and competition among internet providers. Reduce broadband internet cost through widespread service.
    $100 Billion Power Build an electric transmission system that moves cheap, clean electricity nationwide. Modernize power generation to deliver clean electricity. Plug orphan oil and gas wells and clean up abandoned mines ($16 billion). Remediate and redevelop Brownfield and Superfund sites ($5 billion). Public land and water conservation jobs ($10 billion).
    $100 Billion Schools Upgrade and build new public schools ($50 billion direct grants, $50 billion leveraged through bonds). Invest in community college infrastructure ($12 billion). Upgrade and build new child care facilities ($25 billion).
    $100 Billion Workplace Support workers with next generation training programs. This includes: Creating a new Dislocated Workers Program and sector-based training ($40 billion). Target workforce development opportunities in underserved communities ($17 billion). Increase the capacity of existing workforce development and worker protection systems ($48 billion).
    $28 Billion VA Hospitals and Federal Buildings Modernize Veterans Affairs hospitals and clinics ($18 billion). Buy, build or renovate federal buildings ($10 billion).

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    funny how Cubans are fighting against Marxism in Cuba while democrats are fighting FOR Marxism in the USA.
    Lol idiot. Cuba is communist, not marxist.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Lol idiot. Cuba is communist, not marxist.
    Glad dwite banned/bans himself from the USA, country automatically smarter. Who runs your Nation? U 4 or against your leader? Suk him off too? See the quote, don't get all excited like you caught me dwiting/lying in this post. Jag Off. My last day on this side, saying my good byes. Even those I have on ignore. I'm all inclusive, except beerwoman, fuk him.

BOA12

Another Trumps stooge arrested today...and these trumptards think we should put the criminals back in office.

Trump Organization and CFO Allen Weisselberg charged with 15 counts in alleged tax fraud scheme

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates...-fraud-scheme/
    Whose Organiztion?

Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024

Trump just woke up, time to blame him for everything while he's eating breakfast. Sleepy joe still dreaming about fighting corn pop with razors.

Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!

Yep and it's not looking good for him though unfortunately, his only chance at getting out I think is a pardon.
    Well he is a murdering POS, so yes, fake christian, he will be going to prison.

Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024

Well he is a murdering POS, so yes, fake christian, he will be going to prison.
    So you would have let them murder you? Yeah right. An atheist is calling me a fake Christian? Lmfao. Be like believing the devil.

Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12172

For those who want the actual facts not the memes from idiots

$579 Billion Bipartisan Infrastructure Plan
    $115 Billion Public Transit/Passenger and Freight Rail Modernize and expand the transit rail networks for millions of Americans nationwide. The White House says this is the largest federal investment in public transit history ($49 billion), and the largest federal investment in passenger rail ($66 billion) since Amtrak was created.
    $109 Billion Roads, Bridges and Major Projects Repair and rebuild infrastructure with a focus on climate change mitigation, resilience, equity and safety for all users including pedestrians and cyclists. The White House says the bipartisan plan is the biggest dedicated bridge investment since the construction of the interstate highway system was approved in 1956.
    $73 Billion Power and Grid Build thousands of miles of new, resilient transmission lines. This will facilitate and expand renewable energy. The White House calls this largest clean energy transmission investment in American History.
    $65 Billion Broadband Internet Inspired by historic effort to electrify every American home almost one hundred years ago, this plan aims to connect every American with reliable high-speed internet. The White House says this framework will lower service prices and close the digital divide.
    $55 Billion Water Infrastructure Deliver clean drinking water to 10 million American families and more than 400,000 schools and child care facilities. This will also remove lead service lines and pipes. The White House says this is the biggest investment in clean drinking water and waste water infrastructure in American History.
    $47 Billion Resilience Prepare infrastructure for the impacts of climate change, cyber attacks and extreme weather conditions. The White House says this is the biggest investment in the resilience of physical and natural systems in American history. Resilience can be defined as an infrastructure’s ability to absorb changes while retaining basic functionality and capacity.
    $25 Billion Airports Modernize American airports with terminal renovations and multimodal connections that aim to provide affordable access for passengers and workers.
    $89 Billion Additional Programs
    • Environmental Remediation ($21 billion)
    • Infrastructure Financing ($20 billion)
    • Ports and Waterways ($16 billion)
    • Safety ($11 billion)
    • Electrical Vehicle Infrastructure ($7.5 billion)
    • Electric Buses/Transit ($7.5 billion)
    • Western Water Storage ($5 billion)
    • Reconnection Communities ($1 billion)
    Now, for a deeper comparison, the table below breaks down key components from Biden’s original infrastructure and jobs plan. Programs and budgets are based on the White House Fact Sheet that was presented on March 31:
    Biden’s $2.3 Trillion American Jobs Plan
    $621 Billion Transportation Repair roads and bridges ($115 billion). Modernize public transit ($85 billion). Invest in passenger and freight rail service ($80 billion). Build electric vehicles ($175 billion). Improve ports, waterways and airports ($42 billion). Redress historic inequities and advance future infrastructure ($45 billion). Improve infrastructure resilience ($50 billion).
    $400 Billion Elderly and Disabled Care Expand access to affordable homes or community-based care. This includes: Expanding access to long-term care services under Medicaid. Create infrastructure for well-paying caregiving jobs
    $300 Billion Manufacturing Strengthen manufacturing supply chains for critical goods. This includes: Creating a new office at the Department of Commerce to monitor domestic industrial capacity and fund production ($50 billion). Semiconductor manufacturing and research ($50 billion). Invest in countermeasures to protect against future medical pandemics and prevent severe job losses. ($40 billion). Clean energy manufacturing ($46 billion). Invest in regional innovation hubs and a Community Revitalization Fund ($20 billion). Invest in domestic manufacturers ($52 billion). Create national small business incubator and innovation hub network ($31 billion). Partner with rural and Tribal communities to create jobs and support economic growth ($5 billion).
    $213 Billion Housing Produce, preserve and retrofit over two million affordable and sustainable homes. This includes: Tax credits to rehabilitate or build 500,000 low and middle class homes ($20 billion). Improve public housing system infrastructure ($40 billion). Clean energy investment to upgrade homes and businesses ($27 billion).
    $180 Billion Tech Research and Development Upgrade American research infrastructure ($40 billion). Promote collaboration and build on government programs ($50 billion). R&D job creation and innovation ($30 billion). Clean energy technology and clean energy jobs ($35 billion). Climate-focused research and climate R&D projects ($20 billion). R&D investment at HBCUs and other MSIs ($25 billion).
    $111 Billion Water Replace lead pipes and service lines ($45 billion). Upgrade and modernize national drinking water, wastewater and stormwater systems; and tackle new contaminants and support rural clean water infrastructure nationwide ($66 billion).
    $100 Billion Internet Build high-speed broadband infrastructure to reach 100% coverage nationwide. Promote price transparency and competition among internet providers. Reduce broadband internet cost through widespread service.
    $100 Billion Power Build an electric transmission system that moves cheap, clean electricity nationwide. Modernize power generation to deliver clean electricity. Plug orphan oil and gas wells and clean up abandoned mines ($16 billion). Remediate and redevelop Brownfield and Superfund sites ($5 billion). Public land and water conservation jobs ($10 billion).
    $100 Billion Schools Upgrade and build new public schools ($50 billion direct grants, $50 billion leveraged through bonds). Invest in community college infrastructure ($12 billion). Upgrade and build new child care facilities ($25 billion).
    $100 Billion Workplace Support workers with next generation training programs. This includes: Creating a new Dislocated Workers Program and sector-based training ($40 billion). Target workforce development opportunities in underserved communities ($17 billion). Increase the capacity of existing workforce development and worker protection systems ($48 billion).
    $28 Billion VA Hospitals and Federal Buildings Modernize Veterans Affairs hospitals and clinics ($18 billion). Buy, build or renovate federal buildings ($10 billion).
    None of the BS in the second bill is infrastructure.

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1996

None of the BS in the second bill is infrastructure.
    Another idiot that believes infrastructure is just roads and bridges. You can tell so quickly who did and didnít graduate from high school

First ... 977978979980981982983 ... Last