1. #34266
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 39,381
    Betpoints: 8144

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Your right, you should quote him. Maybe he will get an award for being honest
    "You have a poll coming out, unfortunately — I want to know what it is," he said. "Now if it's bad, I disown — I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll perhaps ever."

    Just like when he wins an election its fair. When he loses one its fake.


    He's telling his supports that he lies to them & they are Dups.

  2. #34267
    beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-09
    Posts: 7,680
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Twitter who gives a fuk about that trash liberal forum . Pavy you probably are one of those Woke warriors on that site huh son?

  3. #34268
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 21,297
    Betpoints: 14699

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Your right, you should quote him. Maybe he will get an award for being honest
    "You have a poll coming out, unfortunately ó I want to know what it is," he said. "Now if it's bad, I disown ó I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll perhaps ever."


    You are fake news.

  4. #34269
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 21,297
    Betpoints: 14699

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Just like when he wins an election its fair. When he loses one its fake.


    He's telling his supports that he lies to them & they are Dups.

    You are fake news.

  5. #34270
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 55,180
    Betpoints: 9327

    Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Twitter who gives a fuk about that trash liberal forum . Pavy you probably are one of those Woke warriors on that site huh son?
    Did you pay back yet thief?

  6. #34271
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 39,381
    Betpoints: 8144

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are fake news.
    You are a fake poster.

  7. #34272
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 55,180
    Betpoints: 9327

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    You are a fake poster.
    Demonta is just running around the forum saying everyone is fake news. I donít think he got thru middle school. This guy is a real dummy. Another trump voter that didnít graduate high school. They are all here.

  8. #34273
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 21,297
    Betpoints: 14699

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    You are a fake poster.

    You are fake news.

  9. #34274
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 21,297
    Betpoints: 14699

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Demonta is just running around the forum saying everyone is fake news. I don’t think he got thru middle school. This guy is a real dummy. Another trump voter that didn’t graduate high school. They are all here.
    More lies by the liberal terd.

  10. #34275
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 1,836

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are fake news.
    This is exactly why private companies who run social media and forums are allowed to toss off anybody they wish.
    Last edited by Judge Crater; 07-13-21 at 11:20 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/09/2021


  11. #34276
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 21,297
    Betpoints: 14699

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    This is exactly why private companies who run social media and forums are allowed to toss off anybody they wish.
    True only the democrats can post fake news and they allow it.

  12. #34277
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 27,374
    Betpoints: 666

    So what did Trump get blamed for today?

    The brutal killings of looters in South Africa?

    Cubans revolting?

    The Haitian uprising?

  13. #34278
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 2,726
    Betpoints: 1996

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Your right, you should quote him. Maybe he will get an award for being honest
    "You have a poll coming out, unfortunately ó I want to know what it is," he said. "Now if it's bad, I disown ó I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll perhaps ever."

    Did he really say that? Unreal

  14. #34279
    beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-09
    Posts: 7,680
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Did you pay back yet thief?
    Not yet Vit, by the way can i borrow some points and will you buy me a bottle of Burnetts plz? Top shelf Vodka i think
    Points Awarded:

    vitterd gave beerman2619 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  15. #34280
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 1,836

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Did he really say that? Unreal
    https://www.mediaite.com/politics/tr...ce=mostpopular
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/09/2021


  16. #34281
    Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 13,305
    Betpoints: 12172


  17. #34282
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 14,337
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Did you pay back yet thief?
    SBR Hall Of Flamer on ignore that beerwoman, gives beer and muscle cars and genorosity a bad name. SBR #1 AZZHOLE. IMO.

  18. #34283
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 14,337
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So what did Trump get blamed for today?

    The brutal killings of looters in South Africa?

    Cubans revolting?

    The Haitian uprising?
    Know disrespect K, other than spreading lies, not much. For trump business as usual, backed by the National republican Party. Big deal, both will be gone soon, voted into oblivion perhaps. Or go with the dlow divide and hate American Plan. 18-25 year olds see a bleak future going RED. Soccer moms HATE liars. You goes pro military this week, MLB?
    Last edited by BOA12; 07-14-21 at 05:30 AM.

  19. #34284
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 14,337
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    This is exactly why private companies who run social media and forums are allowed to toss off anybody they wish.
    Like SBR?

  20. #34285
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 14,337
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    You are a fake poster.
    brooks lost brother from the same mother. Kid has issues.

  21. #34286
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 81,020
    Betpoints: 6755

    funny how Cubans are fighting against Marxism in Cuba while democrats are fighting FOR Marxism in the USA.

  22. #34287
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 81,020
    Betpoints: 6755

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Scorpion will still mention how good Biden's infrastructure plan is whenever possible. Facts? Ah who needs em?

  23. #34288
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 3,699
    Betpoints: 1885

    Another Trumps stooge arrested today...and these trumptards think we should put the criminals back in office.

    Trump Organization and CFO Allen Weisselberg charged with 15 counts in alleged tax fraud scheme

    https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/trump-organization-indicted-allen-weisselberg-tax-fraud-scheme/
    Last edited by Greget; 07-14-21 at 07:42 AM.

  24. #34289
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 3,699
    Betpoints: 1885

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    More fake memes from Emily the dumbass

  25. #34290
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 3,699
    Betpoints: 1885

    For those who want the actual facts not the memes from idiots

    $579 Billion Bipartisan Infrastructure Plan
    Proposed Budget Program Goals
    $115 Billion Public Transit/Passenger and Freight Rail Modernize and expand the transit rail networks for millions of Americans nationwide. The White House says this is the largest federal investment in public transit history ($49 billion), and the largest federal investment in passenger rail ($66 billion) since Amtrak was created.
    $109 Billion Roads, Bridges and Major Projects Repair and rebuild infrastructure with a focus on climate change mitigation, resilience, equity and safety for all users including pedestrians and cyclists. The White House says the bipartisan plan is the biggest dedicated bridge investment since the construction of the interstate highway system was approved in 1956.
    $73 Billion Power and Grid Build thousands of miles of new, resilient transmission lines. This will facilitate and expand renewable energy. The White House calls this largest clean energy transmission investment in American History.
    $65 Billion Broadband Internet Inspired by historic effort to electrify every American home almost one hundred years ago, this plan aims to connect every American with reliable high-speed internet. The White House says this framework will lower service prices and close the digital divide.
    $55 Billion Water Infrastructure Deliver clean drinking water to 10 million American families and more than 400,000 schools and child care facilities. This will also remove lead service lines and pipes. The White House says this is the biggest investment in clean drinking water and waste water infrastructure in American History.
    $47 Billion Resilience Prepare infrastructure for the impacts of climate change, cyber attacks and extreme weather conditions. The White House says this is the biggest investment in the resilience of physical and natural systems in American history. Resilience can be defined as an infrastructure’s ability to absorb changes while retaining basic functionality and capacity.
    $25 Billion Airports Modernize American airports with terminal renovations and multimodal connections that aim to provide affordable access for passengers and workers.
    $89 Billion Additional Programs
    • Environmental Remediation ($21 billion)
    • Infrastructure Financing ($20 billion)
    • Ports and Waterways ($16 billion)
    • Safety ($11 billion)
    • Electrical Vehicle Infrastructure ($7.5 billion)
    • Electric Buses/Transit ($7.5 billion)
    • Western Water Storage ($5 billion)
    • Reconnection Communities ($1 billion)
    Now, for a deeper comparison, the table below breaks down key components from Biden’s original infrastructure and jobs plan. Programs and budgets are based on the White House Fact Sheet that was presented on March 31:
    Biden’s $2.3 Trillion American Jobs Plan
    Proposed Budget Program Goals
    $621 Billion Transportation Repair roads and bridges ($115 billion). Modernize public transit ($85 billion). Invest in passenger and freight rail service ($80 billion). Build electric vehicles ($175 billion). Improve ports, waterways and airports ($42 billion). Redress historic inequities and advance future infrastructure ($45 billion). Improve infrastructure resilience ($50 billion).
    $400 Billion Elderly and Disabled Care Expand access to affordable homes or community-based care. This includes: Expanding access to long-term care services under Medicaid. Create infrastructure for well-paying caregiving jobs
    $300 Billion Manufacturing Strengthen manufacturing supply chains for critical goods. This includes: Creating a new office at the Department of Commerce to monitor domestic industrial capacity and fund production ($50 billion). Semiconductor manufacturing and research ($50 billion). Invest in countermeasures to protect against future medical pandemics and prevent severe job losses. ($40 billion). Clean energy manufacturing ($46 billion). Invest in regional innovation hubs and a Community Revitalization Fund ($20 billion). Invest in domestic manufacturers ($52 billion). Create national small business incubator and innovation hub network ($31 billion). Partner with rural and Tribal communities to create jobs and support economic growth ($5 billion).
    $213 Billion Housing Produce, preserve and retrofit over two million affordable and sustainable homes. This includes: Tax credits to rehabilitate or build 500,000 low and middle class homes ($20 billion). Improve public housing system infrastructure ($40 billion). Clean energy investment to upgrade homes and businesses ($27 billion).
    $180 Billion Tech Research and Development Upgrade American research infrastructure ($40 billion). Promote collaboration and build on government programs ($50 billion). R&D job creation and innovation ($30 billion). Clean energy technology and clean energy jobs ($35 billion). Climate-focused research and climate R&D projects ($20 billion). R&D investment at HBCUs and other MSIs ($25 billion).
    $111 Billion Water Replace lead pipes and service lines ($45 billion). Upgrade and modernize national drinking water, wastewater and stormwater systems; and tackle new contaminants and support rural clean water infrastructure nationwide ($66 billion).
    $100 Billion Internet Build high-speed broadband infrastructure to reach 100% coverage nationwide. Promote price transparency and competition among internet providers. Reduce broadband internet cost through widespread service.
    $100 Billion Power Build an electric transmission system that moves cheap, clean electricity nationwide. Modernize power generation to deliver clean electricity. Plug orphan oil and gas wells and clean up abandoned mines ($16 billion). Remediate and redevelop Brownfield and Superfund sites ($5 billion). Public land and water conservation jobs ($10 billion).
    $100 Billion Schools Upgrade and build new public schools ($50 billion direct grants, $50 billion leveraged through bonds). Invest in community college infrastructure ($12 billion). Upgrade and build new child care facilities ($25 billion).
    $100 Billion Workplace Support workers with next generation training programs. This includes: Creating a new Dislocated Workers Program and sector-based training ($40 billion). Target workforce development opportunities in underserved communities ($17 billion). Increase the capacity of existing workforce development and worker protection systems ($48 billion).
    $28 Billion VA Hospitals and Federal Buildings Modernize Veterans Affairs hospitals and clinics ($18 billion). Buy, build or renovate federal buildings ($10 billion).

  26. #34291
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 3,699
    Betpoints: 1885

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    funny how Cubans are fighting against Marxism in Cuba while democrats are fighting FOR Marxism in the USA.
    Lol idiot. Cuba is communist, not marxist.

  27. #34292
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 14,337
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Lol idiot. Cuba is communist, not marxist.
    Glad dwite banned/bans himself from the USA, country automatically smarter. Who runs your Nation? U 4 or against your leader? Suk him off too? See the quote, don't get all excited like you caught me dwiting/lying in this post. Jag Off. My last day on this side, saying my good byes. Even those I have on ignore. I'm all inclusive, except beerwoman, fuk him.

  28. #34293
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 14,337
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Another Trumps stooge arrested today...and these trumptards think we should put the criminals back in office.

    Trump Organization and CFO Allen Weisselberg charged with 15 counts in alleged tax fraud scheme

    https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates...-fraud-scheme/
    Whose Organiztion?

  29. #34294
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 21,297
    Betpoints: 14699

    Trump just woke up, time to blame him for everything while he's eating breakfast. Sleepy joe still dreaming about fighting corn pop with razors.

  30. #34295
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 21,297
    Betpoints: 14699

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

  31. #34296
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 3,699
    Betpoints: 1885

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yep and it's not looking good for him though unfortunately, his only chance at getting out I think is a pardon.
    Well he is a murdering POS, so yes, fake christian, he will be going to prison.

  32. #34297
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 21,297
    Betpoints: 14699

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Well he is a murdering POS, so yes, fake christian, he will be going to prison.
    So you would have let them murder you? Yeah right. An atheist is calling me a fake Christian? Lmfao. Be like believing the devil.

  33. #34298
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 21,297
    Betpoints: 14699


  34. #34299
    Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 13,305
    Betpoints: 12172

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    For those who want the actual facts not the memes from idiots

    $579 Billion Bipartisan Infrastructure Plan
    Proposed Budget Program Goals
    $115 Billion Public Transit/Passenger and Freight Rail Modernize and expand the transit rail networks for millions of Americans nationwide. The White House says this is the largest federal investment in public transit history ($49 billion), and the largest federal investment in passenger rail ($66 billion) since Amtrak was created.
    $109 Billion Roads, Bridges and Major Projects Repair and rebuild infrastructure with a focus on climate change mitigation, resilience, equity and safety for all users including pedestrians and cyclists. The White House says the bipartisan plan is the biggest dedicated bridge investment since the construction of the interstate highway system was approved in 1956.
    $73 Billion Power and Grid Build thousands of miles of new, resilient transmission lines. This will facilitate and expand renewable energy. The White House calls this largest clean energy transmission investment in American History.
    $65 Billion Broadband Internet Inspired by historic effort to electrify every American home almost one hundred years ago, this plan aims to connect every American with reliable high-speed internet. The White House says this framework will lower service prices and close the digital divide.
    $55 Billion Water Infrastructure Deliver clean drinking water to 10 million American families and more than 400,000 schools and child care facilities. This will also remove lead service lines and pipes. The White House says this is the biggest investment in clean drinking water and waste water infrastructure in American History.
    $47 Billion Resilience Prepare infrastructure for the impacts of climate change, cyber attacks and extreme weather conditions. The White House says this is the biggest investment in the resilience of physical and natural systems in American history. Resilience can be defined as an infrastructure’s ability to absorb changes while retaining basic functionality and capacity.
    $25 Billion Airports Modernize American airports with terminal renovations and multimodal connections that aim to provide affordable access for passengers and workers.
    $89 Billion Additional Programs
    • Environmental Remediation ($21 billion)
    • Infrastructure Financing ($20 billion)
    • Ports and Waterways ($16 billion)
    • Safety ($11 billion)
    • Electrical Vehicle Infrastructure ($7.5 billion)
    • Electric Buses/Transit ($7.5 billion)
    • Western Water Storage ($5 billion)
    • Reconnection Communities ($1 billion)
    Now, for a deeper comparison, the table below breaks down key components from Biden’s original infrastructure and jobs plan. Programs and budgets are based on the White House Fact Sheet that was presented on March 31:
    Biden’s $2.3 Trillion American Jobs Plan
    Proposed Budget Program Goals
    $621 Billion Transportation Repair roads and bridges ($115 billion). Modernize public transit ($85 billion). Invest in passenger and freight rail service ($80 billion). Build electric vehicles ($175 billion). Improve ports, waterways and airports ($42 billion). Redress historic inequities and advance future infrastructure ($45 billion). Improve infrastructure resilience ($50 billion).
    $400 Billion Elderly and Disabled Care Expand access to affordable homes or community-based care. This includes: Expanding access to long-term care services under Medicaid. Create infrastructure for well-paying caregiving jobs
    $300 Billion Manufacturing Strengthen manufacturing supply chains for critical goods. This includes: Creating a new office at the Department of Commerce to monitor domestic industrial capacity and fund production ($50 billion). Semiconductor manufacturing and research ($50 billion). Invest in countermeasures to protect against future medical pandemics and prevent severe job losses. ($40 billion). Clean energy manufacturing ($46 billion). Invest in regional innovation hubs and a Community Revitalization Fund ($20 billion). Invest in domestic manufacturers ($52 billion). Create national small business incubator and innovation hub network ($31 billion). Partner with rural and Tribal communities to create jobs and support economic growth ($5 billion).
    $213 Billion Housing Produce, preserve and retrofit over two million affordable and sustainable homes. This includes: Tax credits to rehabilitate or build 500,000 low and middle class homes ($20 billion). Improve public housing system infrastructure ($40 billion). Clean energy investment to upgrade homes and businesses ($27 billion).
    $180 Billion Tech Research and Development Upgrade American research infrastructure ($40 billion). Promote collaboration and build on government programs ($50 billion). R&D job creation and innovation ($30 billion). Clean energy technology and clean energy jobs ($35 billion). Climate-focused research and climate R&D projects ($20 billion). R&D investment at HBCUs and other MSIs ($25 billion).
    $111 Billion Water Replace lead pipes and service lines ($45 billion). Upgrade and modernize national drinking water, wastewater and stormwater systems; and tackle new contaminants and support rural clean water infrastructure nationwide ($66 billion).
    $100 Billion Internet Build high-speed broadband infrastructure to reach 100% coverage nationwide. Promote price transparency and competition among internet providers. Reduce broadband internet cost through widespread service.
    $100 Billion Power Build an electric transmission system that moves cheap, clean electricity nationwide. Modernize power generation to deliver clean electricity. Plug orphan oil and gas wells and clean up abandoned mines ($16 billion). Remediate and redevelop Brownfield and Superfund sites ($5 billion). Public land and water conservation jobs ($10 billion).
    $100 Billion Schools Upgrade and build new public schools ($50 billion direct grants, $50 billion leveraged through bonds). Invest in community college infrastructure ($12 billion). Upgrade and build new child care facilities ($25 billion).
    $100 Billion Workplace Support workers with next generation training programs. This includes: Creating a new Dislocated Workers Program and sector-based training ($40 billion). Target workforce development opportunities in underserved communities ($17 billion). Increase the capacity of existing workforce development and worker protection systems ($48 billion).
    $28 Billion VA Hospitals and Federal Buildings Modernize Veterans Affairs hospitals and clinics ($18 billion). Buy, build or renovate federal buildings ($10 billion).
    None of the BS in the second bill is infrastructure.

  35. #34300
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 2,726
    Betpoints: 1996

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    None of the BS in the second bill is infrastructure.
    Another idiot that believes infrastructure is just roads and bridges. You can tell so quickly who did and didnít graduate from high school

First ... 977978979980981982983 ... Last
Top