1. #54881
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 38,177
    Betpoints: 8936

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Oh for Christ's sake.

    We all watched it happen in real time, yet you still dismiss that it did.

    Early on in Covid, Trump called it a "Democratic Hoax" and what happened afterwards turned out to be exactly was he forecasted.

  2. #54882
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 9,091
    Betpoints: 25730

    Points Awarded:

    DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #54883
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,659
    Betpoints: 2977

    Still don't see why anyone can support Biden when he is a confirmed pedophile. Showered with his own daughter when she was a child.

  4. #54884
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 9,091
    Betpoints: 25730


  5. #54885
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,678
    Betpoints: 11168

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Still don't see why anyone can support Biden when he is a confirmed pedophile. Showered with his own daughter when she was a child.
    Hey Demonata I say all criminals Republican or Democrat should be arrested and have a day in court can you agree, or are you just for one side getting the punshment they deserve when they break the law?

    If true BIDEN should suffer the same justice as any other would!! Although I think punishments for these crimes should be much worse, but that's just me
    What does confirmed mean, WHO CONFIRMED which court was it, that CONFIRMED It, I hope not the court called media that's always lying, or right wing nut jobs!

  6. #54886
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,659
    Betpoints: 2977

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Hey Demonata I say all criminals Republican or Democrat should be arrested and have a day in court can you agree, or are you just for one side getting the punshment they deserve when they break the law?

    If true BIDEN should suffer the same justice as any other would!! Although I think punishments for these crimes should be much worse, but that's just me
    What does confirmed mean, WHO CONFIRMED which court was it, that CONFIRMED It, I hope not the court called media that's always lying, or right wing nut jobs!
    No. Not all crimes should be crimes in my mind so I can't agree on that since I do smoke weed illegally. Biden daughter even said in her diary that Biden took showers with her. I believe her over a person with dementia and who has a crackhead son who also sleeps with underage prostitutes.

    It's a fact that the Democrat party are able to get away with more crimes and that Republicans get censored more than Democrats. So I will never get along with them as long as they continue to get away with more things. The court you can't trust because they are as corrupt as they come. Typical left wing but jobs and lying news follower that you are. I go by what I see with my own 2 eyes at protests and the political officials I actually talk to such as Burgess Owens.

  7. #54887
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,021
    Betpoints: 881

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Hey Demonata I say all criminals Republican or Democrat should be arrested and have a day in court can you agree, or are you just for one side getting the punshment they deserve when they break the law?

    If true BIDEN should suffer the same justice as any other would!! Although I think punishments for these crimes should be much worse, but that's just me
    What does confirmed mean, WHO CONFIRMED which court was it, that CONFIRMED It, I hope not the court called media that's always lying, or right wing nut jobs!
    mean tweets over incestuous pedophile every day twice on sunday

    needs to have his lights shut off permanently Jacky

    crimes against his daughter should be punishable by public stoning
    Points Awarded:

    Demonata gave manny24 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777, and TheMoneyShot

  8. #54888
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,659
    Betpoints: 2977

    If the FBI didn't tell Zuckerberg to censor facts about hunter Biden laptop from being posted on facebook (Zuckerberg even admitted this on Joe Rogan podcast) trump would be president right now. Things like this is how you know how corrupt the Democratic party is!

  9. #54889
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    If the FBI didn't tell Zuckerberg to censor facts about hunter Biden laptop from being posted on facebook (Zuckerberg even admitted this on Joe Rogan podcast) trump would be president right now. Things like this is how you know how corrupt the Democratic party is!
    That’s really stupid. Nobody but trumptards care about Hunter laptop. Do you get paid to say stupid shit? 81 million people would have voted for anyone to get rid of the worst president of all time. Who is gonna be indicted and never be president again. Put on your helmet and go take a nap.

  10. #54890
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,678
    Betpoints: 11168

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    mean tweets over incestuous pedophile every day twice on sunday

    needs to have his lights shut off permanently Jacky

    crimes against his daughter should be punishable by public stoning
    I have no problem with hanging, stoning, electric chair, for pedophiles what I do have a problem with is its OK as long as they are in the party I support! So she told you it happened im not saying, it did or did not I WASNT THERE but there is a burden of proof and the SBR forum is not it, or under oath
    History dose not support Demonata claims, I dont care how much weed you smoke, more power to you, im talking about national politicians that get away with everything, if they get caught with weed most likely it gets sweep under the rug, if you get caught they will through the book at you, it should be the same for them, or worse they should set an example, why do you have a problem with that?

    Why do GOP supporters not support PUNSMENT FOR ALL POITITAINS THAT COMMITT CRIME.

    Makes no sense if they in my party they get a pass that is BULLSHIT.

    Demomate needs glasses or eyes checked. He dont trust courts, 12 person jury of your piers its what the country is built on its our constitution. Sounds like you hate what the country was built on

  11. #54891
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,021
    Betpoints: 881

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    That’s really stupid. Nobody but trumptards care about Hunter laptop. Do you get paid to say stupid shit? 81 million people would have voted for anyone to get rid of the worst president of all time. Who is gonna be indicted and never be president again. Put on your helmet and go take a nap.
    the laptop shows a direct corrrelation to why we are in bed with Ukraine

    if you take money from Ukraine you are beholden to protect them by pouring billions of dollars down the toilet

    now we bear the consequences for one family's deceit

    the leader of which is a confirmed sexual predator

    he deserves nothing less than a colombian necktie if you support him in any way you are trash period
    Points Awarded:

    Demonata gave manny24 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  12. #54892
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,021
    Betpoints: 881

    stop deflecting this president needs to be euthanized

  13. #54893
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,285
    Betpoints: 60

    ^

  14. #54894
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,678
    Betpoints: 11168

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    If the FBI didn't tell Zuckerberg to censor facts about hunter Biden laptop from being posted on facebook (Zuckerberg even admitted this on Joe Rogan podcast) trump would be president right now. Things like this is how you know how corrupt the Democratic party is!
    This tells me corporation have way to much power in this country, time to reel them in!!! So we need to censer the hell out of them and bury them in red tape, on how and why they do everything they do and put an end to that shit!! That way we know everything they do and why!!

    Also tell ever company in the US what they have to sell, or have available in there store, if they want it in there or not!!

    We will show them trying to have an open market and run a business the way they want making their own rules, not in this country

  15. #54895
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,021
    Betpoints: 881

    as father of a 21 year old daughter i will tell you right now there is no more sacred relationship in life

    my wife and son can take care of themselves for the most part but she is the reason for everything

    and NO Demo you can not have her number
    Points Awarded:

    b1slickguy gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269, and b1slickguy

  16. #54896
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    the laptop shows a direct corrrelation to why we are in bed with Ukraine

    if you take money from Ukraine you are beholden to protect them by pouring billions of dollars down the toilet

    now we bear the consequences for one family's deceit

    the leader of which is a confirmed sexual predator

    he deserves nothing less than a colombian necktie if you support him in any way you are trash period
    Trump has taken money from every country on the planet and you are fine with that. He hangs with Epstein, is inappropriate with his own daughter and you have no problem with that. Trump was in bed with Saudis, the Russians and everyone because of money. You were fine with that. We send money to Ukraine to help them with a war and that is where you a draw a line? Now that’s trash and complete hypocrisy.

  17. #54897
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,459
    Betpoints: 7536

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trump has taken money from every country on the planet and you are fine with that. He hangs with Epstein, is inappropriate with his own daughter and you have no problem with that. Trump was in bed with Saudis, the Russians and everyone because of money. You were fine with that. We send money to Ukraine to help them with a war and that is where you a draw a line? Now that’s trash and complete hypocrisy.

  18. #54898
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 9,091
    Betpoints: 25730

    Points Awarded:

    Demonata gave b1slickguy 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  19. #54899
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,678
    Betpoints: 11168

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    as father of a 21 year old daughter i will tell you right now there is no more sacred relationship in life

    my wife and son can take care of themselves for the most part but she is the reason for everything

    and NO Demo you can not have her number
    Agreed!! Mine is 24 and just finished 1st year of law school or now she has started 2nd year!!!!

  20. #54900
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    No. Not all crimes should be crimes in my mind so I can't agree on that since I do smoke weed illegally. Biden daughter even said in her diary that Biden took showers with her. I believe her over a person with dementia and who has a crackhead son who also sleeps with underage prostitutes.

    It's a fact that the Democrat party are able to get away with more crimes and that Republicans get censored more than Democrats. So I will never get along with them as long as they continue to get away with more things. The court you can't trust because they are as corrupt as they come. Typical left wing but jobs and lying news follower that you are. I go by what I see with my own 2 eyes at protests and the political officials I actually talk to such as Burgess Owens.
    Burgess Owens? Who cares. There is no proof of Biden being a pedophile, more lies and bullshit. If you clueless wonders had a brain, you’d maybe have a lightbulb come on and realize that a 70 year old man has never had a charge or accusations of being a pedoophile by any victim his entire life. Wonder why? Dummies.

  21. #54901
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    It’s 100 percent true you dummy. Your stupid emojis are boring and lazy because you can’t dispute facts. Get lost you foreign fuxck

  22. #54902
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,021
    Betpoints: 881

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    It’s 100 percent true you dummy. Your stupid emojis are boring and lazy because you can’t dispute facts. Get lost you foreign fuxck
    stop sending me ear pics
    Points Awarded:

    Demonata gave manny24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  23. #54903
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    stop sending me ear pics
    It was a joke genius for your no ear comments. Stop bashing me here. You have something to say….you know how to reach me. Be your own man instead of piling own with a bunch of retards saying dumb shit. Be like the king and stand on your own. Following the crowd is weakness.

  24. #54904
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,459
    Betpoints: 7536

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    It’s 100 percent true you dummy. Your stupid emojis are boring and lazy because you can’t dispute facts. Get lost you foreign fuxck
    Points Awarded:

    Demonata gave DwightShrute 8 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  25. #54905
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Same stupid memes for years. Guy gets gang raped in this thread daily and keeps coming back bent over eagerly awaiting another load to get dropped in him.

  26. #54906
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,659
    Betpoints: 2977

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    as father of a 21 year old daughter i will tell you right now there is no more sacred relationship in life

    my wife and son can take care of themselves for the most part but she is the reason for everything

    and NO Demo you can not have her number
    Lol too young for me man.

  27. #54907
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Lol too young for me man.
    Plus she’s female. You’re out.

  28. #54908
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 35,639
    Betpoints: 9433

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Plus she’s female. You’re out.
    Lol… 😂 😂 😂

  29. #54909
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 38,177
    Betpoints: 8936

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Plus she’s female. You’re out.

  30. #54910
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,563
    Betpoints: 1497

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trump has taken money from every country on the planet and you are fine with that. He hangs with Epstein, is inappropriate with his own daughter and you have no problem with that. Trump was in bed with Saudis, the Russians and everyone because of money. You were fine with that. We send money to Ukraine to help them with a war and that is where you a draw a line? Now that’s trash and complete hypocrisy.
    And All of his assumptions have been debunked but like a good little sheep he keeps repeating them. Ask him to show us a legitimate site that proves all of his bullshit. Now guys like Roy Moore i am sure Manny was heartbroken when he lost

  31. #54911
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,659
    Betpoints: 2977

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Plus she’s female. You’re out.
    You are not funny at all. You overweight libtard.

  32. #54912
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,459
    Betpoints: 7536

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    And All of his assumptions have been debunked but like a good little sheep he keeps repeating them. Ask him to show us a legitimate site that proves all of his bullshit. Now guys like Roy Moore i am sure Manny was heartbroken when he lost
    you are allergic to common sense and truth while addicted to deception. The Fake News Cult has recruited you long ago.

    He doesn't hang with Epstein. First of all, he's dead and second, as soon as Trump found out what a creep he was, he booted him out of Mar-A-Lago.

    Trump was an international businessman. So of course he dealt with several countries. So what?

    Tried tried to compliment his daughter and it came out a little awkward. It's not as if he took showers with her or is filmed sniffing dozens of little girls over many years.

    What US president hasn't dealt with the Saudi's? Look at Biden now begging them to increase oil production. They are laughing at him and decrease oil production even more after he begged them. Trump had America energy independent for the first time in 7O years. Gas prices reflected this fact.

    Trump never got the US is an new wars. Putin invaded Ukraine under W, Obama and now Biden. He wouldn't dare do it under Trump because Trump told him he'd pay. So while America doesn't have boots on the ground in the Ukraine, Biden is sending billions of your dollars to fight another war. Out of Afghanistan and right into a new war. Everything is so good at home after all so spending an unlimited about in Ukraine seems like a good thing.


    Everything I said debunks vitterd's and your post. I always do.

  33. #54913
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 35,639
    Betpoints: 9433

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are not funny at all. You overweight libtard.
    No, it was funny Dementia. We all laughed at you.

  34. #54914
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,659
    Betpoints: 2977

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    No, it was funny Dementia. We all laughed at you.
    No. Only libtards laughed while they figure out there genders...

  35. #54915
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,678
    Betpoints: 11168

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you are allergic to common sense and truth while addicted to deception. The Fake News Cult has recruited you long ago.

    He doesn't hang with Epstein. First of all, he's dead and second, as soon as Trump found out what a creep he was, he booted him out of Mar-A-Lago.

    Trump was an international businessman. So of course he dealt with several countries. So what?

    Tried tried to compliment his daughter and it came out a little awkward. It's not as if he took showers with her or is filmed sniffing dozens of little girls over many years.

    What US president hasn't dealt with the Saudi's? Look at Biden now begging them to increase oil production. They are laughing at him and decrease oil production even more after he begged them. Trump had America energy independent for the first time in 7O years. Gas prices reflected this fact.

    Trump never got the US is an new wars. Putin invaded Ukraine under W, Obama and now Biden. He wouldn't dare do it under Trump because Trump told him he'd pay. So while America doesn't have boots on the ground in the Ukraine, Biden is sending billions of your dollars to fight another war. Out of Afghanistan and right into a new war. Everything is so good at home after all so spending an unlimited about in Ukraine seems like a good thing.


    Everything I said debunks vitterd's and your post. I always do.
    How would have Putin of PAID if they invaded while Trump was POTUS?
    Last edited by jackpot269; 10-08-22 at 09:49 PM.

First ... 1566156715681569157015711572 ... Last
Top