b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25800

The democrats' equity plan is nothing more than overt racism.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7753

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    The democrats' equity plan is nothing more than overt racism.

Man is she fukking dumb. She's also the 2nd most powerful person on Earth.

Easy-Rider 66
    Racetrack Television Network
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3535

The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naivetť, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate. But it is clear that the summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake,” McCain said in a statement. “President Trump proved not only unable, but unwilling to stand up to Putin. He and Putin seemed to be speaking from the same script as the president made a conscious choice to defend a tyrant against the fair questions of a free press, and to grant Putin an uncontested platform to spew propaganda and lies to the world.”[

It is tempting to describe the press conference as a pathetic rout – as an illustration of the perils of under-preparation and inexperience. But these were not the errant tweets of a novice politician. These were the deliberate choices of a president who seems determined to realize his delusions of a warm relationship with Putin’s regime without any regard for the true nature of his rule, his violent disregard for the sovereignty of his neighbors, his complicity in the slaughter of the Syrian people, his violation of international treaties, and his assault on democratic institutions throughout the world.

Statement Mr. Kermit by John McCain. Spin it any way you like your boy is complicit in what's going on in the world today

[/COLOR]
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dante1

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9032

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The green new deal in the United States, in reality, simply shifts energy production from here to the Saudis, Russians, Venezuelans, and Iranians. We need these petro-dictatorships to produce more oil to make up for the oil we refuse to produce. Itís disgraceful & illogical.
    You might want to educate yourself no link boy.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...oil-production

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1666

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naivetť, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate. But it is clear that the summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake,” McCain said in a statement. “President Trump proved not only unable, but unwilling to stand up to Putin. He and Putin seemed to be speaking from the same script as the president made a conscious choice to defend a tyrant against the fair questions of a free press, and to grant Putin an uncontested platform to spew propaganda and lies to the world.”[

It is tempting to describe the press conference as a pathetic rout – as an illustration of the perils of under-preparation and inexperience. But these were not the errant tweets of a novice politician. These were the deliberate choices of a president who seems determined to realize his delusions of a warm relationship with Putin’s regime without any regard for the true nature of his rule, his violent disregard for the sovereignty of his neighbors, his complicity in the slaughter of the Syrian people, his violation of international treaties, and his assault on democratic institutions throughout the world.

Statement Mr. Kermit by John McCain. Spin it any way you like your boy is complicit in what's going on in the world today

[/COLOR]
    so well said, nice job.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1666

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Man is she fukking dumb. She's also the 2nd most powerful person on Earth.
    you calling K Harris dumb and you cannot add. oh my god dear Jesus. you my friend are the dumbest creature on the planet. would you like me to prove it again?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    you calling K Harris dumb and you cannot add. oh my god dear Jesus. you my friend are the dumbest creature on the planet. would you like me to prove it again?
    Again?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1582

[IMG] [/IMG]

Thor4140

Thor4140

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 757

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1373

[/COLOR]
    Wrong. Biden undid everything that Trump had in place, and what we are seeing today is a direct result of it.

You can try and spin it anyway that you want, but we all watched this gradually happen over the last 20 months.

The only ones to blame are you and the 81* million other robots who made a very very bad decision.

We won't let you forget.

Easy-Rider 66
    Racetrack Television Network
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3535

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Wrong. Biden undid everything that Trump had in place, and what we are seeing today is a direct result of it.

You can try and spin it anyway that you want, but we all watched this gradually happen over the last 20 months.

The only ones to blame are you and the 81* million other robots who made a very very bad decision.

We won't let you forget.

OK Kermit about the spin I thought would be coming. agree to disagree. Have a good day.

Thor4140

OK Kermit about the spin I thought would be coming. agree to disagree. Have a good day.
    Kermit what this fellow is trying to say to you is code for “This guy is a flat out idiot and i am done wasting my time with this clueless clown”

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Kermit what this fellow is trying to say to you is code for “This guy is a flat out idiot and i am done wasting my time with this clueless clown”
    He's in denile, just like you.

Kermit

In an act of desperation with rising gas prices and the midterms coming up, Brandon has pardoned all Federal offenses of simple marijuana possession.

Key word is FEDERAL.

This isn't the win that the suckers think that it is.

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11269

We won't let you forget.
    so you are saying that didn't happen?

You mean like the loss 2.9 million jobs under TRUMP, YES he undid THAT
    Last edited by jackpot269; 10-06-22 at 09:31 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25800

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post

You mean the loss of 2.9 million jobs because the Democrats made people stay home in an effort to hurt Trump's future re-election chances?

Telling people that it is safe for them to go back to work(after your side made them stay home) isn't creating jobs.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3151

You mean the loss of 2.9 million jobs because the Democrats made people stay home in an effort to hurt Trump's future re-election chances?

Telling people that it is safe for them to go back to work(after your side made them stay home) isn't creating jobs.
    How did "our side" make people stay home? Trump was president.

He just sucked at job creation, he sucked at everything besides grifting complete idiots yourself into forking over their hard earned wages for his fake charities and political scams. I understand you're salty and upset, but that's life. Time to step up to the plate and admit Trump is garbage and you were an idiot to ever support him. Be a man for once.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

In an act of desperation with rising gas prices and the midterms coming up, Brandon has pardoned all Federal offenses of simple marijuana possession.

Key word is FEDERAL.

This isn't the win that the suckers think that it is.
    Is this your high school drop out understanding of the marijuana pardons?

Let me explain something retard. President Biden is the president of the United States, which includes being in charge of the FEDERAL government, i.e. not the state governments. However, Biden has called on governors of STATES to do the same. Understand, shit for brains?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    How did "our side" make people stay home? Trump was president.

He just sucked at job creation, he sucked at everything besides grifting complete idiots yourself into forking over their hard earned wages for his fake charities and political scams. I understand you're salty and upset, but that's life. Time to step up to the plate and admit Trump is garbage and you were an idiot to ever support him. Be a man for once.
    Your Democrat Governors made the call. You know, the ones that kept repeatedly getting caught breaking their own Covid rules?

Be a man and admit that your side ruined the country just to spite Trump.

Kermit

Is this your high school drop out understanding of the marijuana pardons?

Let me explain something retard. President Biden is the president of the United States, which includes being in charge of the FEDERAL government, i.e. not the state governments. However, Biden has called on governors of STATES to do the same. Understand, shit for brains?
    You mean the President that claims that he was raised in a Puerto Rican community?

Hey dum-dum, all I have been seeing on social media is "Biden is pardoning simple Marijuana possession! Dark Brandon has secured the mid-terms!"

That is not true, despite what the idiots on your side believe. I know how this works. Maybe you should go an educate them.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

We won't let you forget.

Exactly, it's why we had 25% unemployment under Trump and only 2.8% under Biden.
    It's why we had a huge budget deficit under Trump, and it has shrunk under Biden.
    It's why covid was running rampant, our infrastructure was crumbling, no climate legislation, all fixed by Biden.

Understand dumb fk?

Kermit

Exactly, it's why we had 25% unemployment under Trump and only 2.8% under Biden.
    It's why we had a huge budget deficit under Trump, and it has shrunk under Biden.
    It's why covid was running rampant, our infrastructure was crumbling, no climate legislation, all fixed by Biden.

Understand dumb fk?
    2020 Democrats: You have to stay home from work.

2021 Democrats: You can come back to work now.

Lemme guess, you also believe that those same Democrats were not the ones advocating to defund the police, it was actually the Republicans.

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11269

Republicans controlled the senate and the Whitehouse with veto power in hand, so how did the Democrats do that?
    Never the less The POTUS was Trump Im for, if you run the country its on you!! GOP feel this way when it isn't them, why do yall always want to change the rules to suit you and your point make'em and then live with them. Thats what children do change the rules when ever they dont go your way.! Biden, Trump, Obama, Bush, who ever it is, if you cant handle the responsibility don't run!! and don't cry because of bad press, all POTUS get bad press!
    I never said created jobs!
    You never hear a word about all them ships that were stuck at sea and could not dock to unload when Trump left Office!!

DwightShrute

Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-06-22 at 10:40 PM.

DwightShrute

Understand dumb fk?

Thor4140

Republicans controlled the senate and the Whitehouse with veto power in hand, so how did the Democrats do that?
    Never the less The POTUS was Trump Im for, if you run the country its on you!! GOP feel this way when it isn't them, why do yall always want to change the rules to suit you and your point make'em and then live with them. Thats what children do change the rules when ever they dont go your way.! Biden, Trump, Obama, Bush, who ever it is, if you cant handle the responsibility don't run!! and don't cry because of bad press, all POTUS get bad press!
    You never hear a word about all them ships that were stuck at sea and could not dock to unload when Trump left Office!!
    Can you explain to this high level idiot the country had no vaccine when it was shut down an hospitals were overwhelmed. Oh and Trump had the final say on the matter whether to keep the country open or shut it down

Thor4140

Here comes the other nitwit with his lies and deceit

Kermit

Oh for Christ's sake.

We all watched it happen in real time, yet you still dismiss that it did.

Early on in Covid, Trump called it a "Democratic Hoax" and what happened afterwards turned out to be exactly was he forecasted.

Kermit

Can you explain to this high level idiot the country had no vaccine when it was shut down an hospitals were overwhelmed. Oh and Trump had the final say on the matter whether to keep the country open or shut it down
    And then explain to EVERYONE HERE that why after Tardy46 got elected, and had a vaccine, that more people died from Covid than died under Trump?

Fukking bunch of dipshits. Trump had the final say...? Good God. You queers-baits were blaming Trump for the virus the entire time, even though you knew that it came from China.

Trump bans China travel and your thunder-kunt mocked him and told everyone to "Come to China-Town"

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 942

This thread still going? Who is winning the thread?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    This thread still going? Who is winning the thread?
    Kermit and Dwight are like the Washington Nationals and Pittsburgh Pirates of the thread. First class is like Oakland Aís. Thatís what Iíve determined.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9032

[FONT="] [/FONT]
    Bwahahahaha!!!

First ... 1565156615671568156915701571 ... Last