rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9811

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    The DJIA gained 150% under Obama so you want him back?

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Democrats call republicans, and anyone who disagrees with their narrative, "nazis" and then dems welcome actual nazis on Capitol Hill yesterday. How rich.

[FONT="] [/FONT]
    Nazi, #1dickguy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5120

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Repukes suck corporate rooster and don't do anything while in power. We've seen what they do when in power, tax cuts for the rich (you). The only way they achieved that was behind closed doors sucking off their members who were against it, then got screwed when they voted for it.
    Everything else rump exec ordered it making it easy for the next guy to undo what he signed. Nothing is being spent yet that I've seen. Have you?
    RK are you living in the real world or under a rock? Government spending has caused this high inflation and the continued interest rate increases we all experience today. It's all happened under the Joe Biden's Presidency. These are the facts and they are undisputed.

Under the Trump Presidency the economy was doing great! End of story!

jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6813

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Under President Donald J. Trump, the Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 56%.

Under Joe Biden, the stock market has lost $7,600,000,000,000.00.

Retirement accounts miss 45!
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Obama pumped something like 80 billion a month of taxpayer money into the market for several months. An empty suit. He was the worst president even until Biden.

You ever notice how posters have all kinds of reason why, when they on the wrong side, but when they on the good side
    of the issue (good numbers or what ever the case may be) just the number is fine.

look there I was wrong again more than what I thought

When President Obama was in office the DJI rose from around 8,000 two 20,000

Or about 250%.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4158

You ever notice how posters have all kinds of reason why, when they on the wrong side, but when they on the good side
    of the issue (good numbers or what ever the case may be) just the number is fine.

look there I was wrong again more than what I thought

When President Obama was in office the DJI rose from around 8,000 two 20,000

Or about 250%.

once again you are not telling the entire story. What happened in 2008?

Give up?

Don't forget what these assholes did to the country. Remember the subprime mortgage thing? Politicians, banks and American credit agencies frauded the country and the world. They gave mortgages to millions of people with no little to no money down. You could be working part time at 7/11 and get a half million mortgage. People had 3 or 4 homes. Credit agencies fudged the numbers and gave these mortgages triple A ratings when they were anything but. They deceived Americans and the world. Billions were lost. Then what did the government do? They spent your money to bail these banks out. Thanks Obama! He spent nearly 10 trillion during his presidency with nearly zero accomplishments. In other words, Obama took over the presidency when the market had only one way to go. Up. And it did, despite Obama. My flip flops could have been a better president.

It's like giving the government credit for the jobs created after they closed down businesses all across the country and then allowed them to reopen. Oh wait, that happened with Biden. Never mind. lol.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-27-22 at 07:14 PM.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave DwightShrute 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

jackpot269

The highest GDP under Trump was 3.0 in 2018. There is plenty of years in the 4's the last 30 years before he was elected just another metric that shows it was not the greatest economy ever.

1994 ....4.0
    1997 ...4.4
    1998 ....4.5
    2000 .....4.4
    2005 ....3.5
    2015 ....3.1

• Trump’s Final Numbers
      Statistical indicators of President Trump's four years in office.
    • Posted on October 8, 2021
    • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.

• After-tax corporate profits went up, and the stock market set new records. The S&P 500 index rose 67.8%.

• The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.

• The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.

• The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.

• Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.

• Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.

• The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997.

• Trump filled one-third of the Supreme Court, nearly 30% of the appellate court seats and a quarter of District Court seats.

US GDP grew 5.7% in 2021 after decreasing 3.4% in 2020.

The economy added 6.7 million jobs in 2021, rebounding from 9.3 million lost jobs in 2020.

Before adjusting for inflation, average hourly earnings grew from $28.56 in February 2020 to $31.40 in December 2021, increasing by 10%.

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

DwightShrute

what a loser

Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jackpot269

once again you are not telling the entire story. What happened in 2008?

Give up?

Don't forget what these assholes did to the country. Remember the subprime mortgage thing? Politicians, banks and American credit agencies frauded the country and the world. They gave mortgages to millions of people with no little to no money down. You could be working part time at 7/11 and get a half million mortgage. People had 3 or 4 homes. Credit agencies fudged the numbers and gave these mortgages triple A ratings when they were anything but. They deceived Americans and the world. Billions were lost. Then what did the government do? They spent your money to bail these banks out. Thanks Obama! He spent nearly 10 trillion during his presidency with nearly zero accomplishments. In other words, Obama took over the presidency when the market had only one way to go. Up. And it did, despite Obama. My flip flops could have been a better president.

It's like giving the government credit for the jobs created after they closed down businesses all across the country and then allowed them to reopen. Oh wait, that happened with Biden. Never mind. lol.
    For eight years leading up to that the Republicans had the POTUS and for a majority of the time had both the house and the senate all 3!!

You left that out by accident im sure, so I helped you out!

Obama bailed the Republicans out, as bad as he was, no wonder he didn't get anything else done, busy fixing the 8 year mess that was left

Dwight teaching me American history again,
    I learned something today I didn't know Biden was the POTUS when the economy shut down!

Here is the quote before you say you didn't say it!!

"It like giving the government credit for the job created after they closed down businesses and then allowed them to reopen. Oh wait, that happened with Biden. Never mind.

DwightShrute

For eight years leading up to that the Republicans had the POTUS and for a majority of the time had both the house and the senate all 3!!

You left that out by accident im sure, so I helped you out!

Obama bailed the Republicans out, as bad as he was, no wonder he didn't get anything else done, busy fixing the 8 year mess that was left

Dwight teaching me American history again,
    I learned something today I didn't know Biden was the POTUS when the economy shut down!

Here is the quote before you say you didn't say it!!

"It like giving the government credit for the job created after they closed down businesses and then allowed them to reopen. Oh wait, that happened with Biden. Never mind.
    W sucked. Obama sucked. That's why a person with no political experience was elected after Obama. This is why ... and this is also why they spent every waking second to try and get him out.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 327

Wow!

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

what a loser

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

jackpot269

Its funny I don't like Biden either, he is better than Trump no doubt, Dwight post stuff about him in response to my post. My post are usually rebuking a post about how great it was under Trump when the numbers don't support it being any better than when he was elected unless you super rich or a corporation. unemployment was already low and it dropped some besides that the numbers say different

You cant find one post where Ive ever said I like, supported, or voted for Biden but when someone post all that nonsense BS about Trump and greatest economy, and I can show that Obama or Biden has done a better job or they are blaming Biden for something he was left, I will certainly post it!! Trump benefited like all republican POTUS the last 40 years of taking over a country that was doing really good and he had no problem taking credit for everything he could, most of which was not his doing! He gave Corporation a huge tax break and the rest of Americans will pay for it!!
    The Republican POTUS always leave the country worse off than they got it!! Not even debatable

but but but but or hoax hoax hoax

DwightShrute

Its funny I don't like Biden either, he is better than Trump no doubt, Dwight post stuff about him in response to my post. My post are usually rebuking a post about how great it was under Trump when the numbers don't support it being any better than when he was elected unless you super rich or a corporation. unemployment was already low and it dropped some besides that the numbers say different

You cant find one post where Ive ever said I like, supported, or voted for Biden but when someone post all that nonsense BS about Trump and greatest economy, and I can show that Obama or Biden has done a better job or they are blaming Biden for something he was left, I will certainly post it!! Trump benefited like all republican POTUS the last 40 years of taking over a country that was doing really good and he had no problem taking credit for everything he could, most of which was not his doing! He gave Corporation a huge tax break and the rest of Americans will pay for it!!
    The Republican POTUS always leave the country worse off than they got it!! Not even debatable

but but but but or hoax hoax hoax
    everything was better under Trump until the Chinese virus happened. This isn't disputable. Biden is a disaster and the worst president in history and this isn't disputable either.

Trump gave tax breaks to companies and every citizen. Companies stopped moving out of the country and the average American had saved thousands in taxes. This isn't disputable either.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 853

[IMG] [/IMG]

Thor4140

DwightShrute

Thor4140

Just a little get together

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Just a little get together

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A man in this video was sentenced today to 7 years in prison for assaulting Officer Fanone. Bye Kyle Young.<br>One more down <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/BrunoAmato_1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Bruno Amato_1</a>. Many to go. <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/QB6OHKeC3f">https://t.co/QB6OHKeC3f</a></p>&mdash; Patrick in Florida ���� (@Pmfjfla) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/Pmfjfla/status/1574903171423653888?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >September 27, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    I thought it was just a friendly tour?

Thor4140

Can you imagine your party having people in it this clueless. This dumb bitch doesn’t realize she is actually praising Biden LMFAO
    [IMG] [/IMG]

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I thought it was just a friendly tour?
    Kermit should be by any second with his Black Lives Matter comment. He has been showing reruns for a year now.

jackpot269

everything was better under Trump until the Chinese virus happened. This isn't disputable. Biden is a disaster and the worst president in history and this isn't disputable either.

Trump gave tax breaks to companies and every citizen. Companies stopped moving out of the country and the average American had saved thousands in taxes. This isn't disputable either.

DwightShrute

something that's true doesn't require your belief.

jackpot269

something that's true doesn't require your belief.
    Ditto

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1112

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Can you imagine your party having people in it this clueless. This dumb bitch doesn’t realize she is actually praising Biden LMFAO
    [IMG]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Since Biden took office, Border Patrol has caught 113 illegals convicted of murder and 770+ illegals convicted of sex offenses. <br><br>Imagine how many other murderers and rapists also got away and are freely among us now.<br><br>Regardless of what Kamala says, the border is not secure!</p>&mdash; Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1574799841808584705?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >September 27, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/IMG]
    Can you imagine being such a libtard loser, you think this is a good thing for biden

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6153

She's so crocked she thinks they're all shouting "BOOZE"

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Can you imagine being such a libtard loser, you think this is a good thing for biden
    its truly baffling

Liberalism is a mental disorder

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6153

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Trump used to answer ALL QUESTIONS on the fly. He was always accurate!! Look at Biden... doesn't even know what he's saying. Someone get that dude a donut and a coffee and send him back to the old folks home. This is ridiculous.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Trump used to answer ALL QUESTIONS on the fly. He was always accurate!! Look at Biden... doesn't even know what he's saying. Someone get that dude a donut and a coffee and send him back to the old folks home. This is ridiculous.
    Can you image letting this guy kick your butt, guy don't even know what he saying, didn't campaign stayed in the basement,, and when you were the incumbent! Truely embarrassing

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    RK are you living in the real world or under a rock? Government spending has caused this high inflation and the continued interest rate increases we all experience today. It's all happened under the Joe Biden's Presidency. These are the facts and they are undisputed.

Under the Trump Presidency the economy was doing great! End of story!
    "It's all happened under the Joe Biden's Presidency."
    So everything that happens on a POTUS watch is there fault, I like that, Im glad we can agree on it, no way to confuses who should be blamed. no if's, and's, or but's just straight forward

Thats the way it will be remembered in the history books too, or it always has been

These are also facts
    Under Trump

• The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
    • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
    • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
    • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
    • The murder rate in 2020 rose to the highest level since 1997.

I dont know if any of those facts disputes you post or starts your story but they are facts, public debt going up 7 trillion is not good no matter what that old man in the white house, that cant put together a sentence ends up doing on that end

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 988

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Oh yeah, not a moron at all.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57

Can you image letting this guy kick your butt, guy don't even know what he saying, didn't campaign stayed in the basement,, and when you were the incumbent! Truely embarrassing
    Yeah... it's called a RIGGED ELECTION.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave TheMoneyShot 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

rkelly110

GTFO LOSER!

First ... 1557155815591560156115621563 ... Last