1. #54461
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,353
    Betpoints: 866

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Does it matter? By your boy paying her off shows what a POShit he really is. Add that on to hundreds more and taking secret documents.
    Yeah it matters. Vitterd told me to check on it, so I did. And notice that Vitterd never replied back to it, instead you had to come in and save him.

  2. #54462
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,353
    Betpoints: 866

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^CNN and MSNBC fake news media were literally worshiping Avanatti and hoping he'd run for President back in the day, I remember. Laughable today. More egg on their faces as usual.



    CNN's Little Brian Stelter wanted to blow Avenatti.



    Fatty Ana Navarro called him the Holy Spirit.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

  3. #54463
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,604
    Betpoints: 5140

    ^ I can't believe anyone still watches these fake news networks to be honest. ^

    They get it wrong time and time again and or just make up shit to try and get views. Never apologize for their errors. Never held accountable for their lies, etc.

    This is why Trump attacks the fake news media still to this day.

  4. #54464
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,353
    Betpoints: 866

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ I can't believe anyone still watches these fake news networks to be honest. ^

    They get it wrong time and time again and or just make up shit to try and get views. Never apologize for their errors. Never held accountable for their lies, etc.

    This is why Trump attacks the fake news media still to this day.
    So fukking funny.

    All of these Libs thought that Stormy and her creepy porn lawyer were going to take down Trump.

    In the end, she had to pay Trump and the creepy porn lawyer ended up in jail.


  5. #54465
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,188
    Betpoints: 339

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^CNN and MSNBC fake news media were literally worshiping Avanatti and hoping he'd run for President back in the day, I remember. Laughable today. More egg on their faces as usual.




  6. #54466
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,188
    Betpoints: 339

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    CNN's Little Brian Stelter wanted to blow Avenatti.



    Fatty Ana Navarro called him the Holy Spirit.

    Stetler hahaha. Good find

  7. #54467
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 8,466
    Betpoints: 3700

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    If Iím the old man yelling at clouds, youíre the old man yelling at the old man yelling at clouds. Thatís like being the assistant jizz mopper at the gloryholeÖ..

  8. #54468
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 41,992
    Betpoints: 15019

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    If I’m the old man yelling at clouds, you’re the old man yelling at the old man yelling at clouds. That’s like being the assistant jizz mopper at the gloryhole…..
    So you clean up jizz at gloryholes. Now wonder your so fuked up. LMAO

  9. #54469
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 8,466
    Betpoints: 3700

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    So you clean up jizz at gloryholes. Now wonder your so fuked up. LMAO
    No, I make you the assistant do it - try to keep up…..

  10. #54470
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 41,992
    Betpoints: 15019

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    No, I make you the assistant do it - try to keep up…..
    Like I would work with you. Besides you like jizz clean up. Is that the malted part? LMAO

  11. #54471
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 41,992
    Betpoints: 15019

    Malted Jizz Frenzy. LMAO

  12. #54472
    jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,322
    Betpoints: 6837

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You are missing the point. Hillary did do those things and wasn't charged. Why wasn't Obama charged for illegally spying on the Trump campaign?

    The FBI has a personal workstation in the Washington office of Perkins Coie, a law firm with deep ties to the Democratic Party and a string of Democratic presidential campaigns, The Washington Times has learned.

    The cozy relationship between the bureau and the Democratic-allied legal powerhouse adds to fears of a politicized FBI that grew since its Crossfire Hurricane operation launched in 2016 to pursue conspiracy theories about Trump-Russia collusion.

    There is no evidence Trump threatened Pence.

    There is no evidence Trump interfered with the election. There is plenty of evidence the dems did. Hundreds of sworn affidavits saying they witnessed election fraud election night. Video evidence and cell phone tracking showing mules dropping off dozens of ballots all over the place. Big tech suppressing stories and banning anyone who reported things detrimental to democrats.

    Asking the Ukrainian president to look into the Biden's crime family's connection with that country isn't a crime either. Its the right thing to do as well. Biden demanded the prosecutor looking into them be fired or they wouldn't get a billion from the US taxpayer. How could you NOT look into this? The dems made up a lie that Trump wanted something in return for him looking into it. There was nothing or course. There were transcripts. Yet the dems used this as a distraction away from Biden. Like using a laser pointer to make the cats go crazy or by yelling "look a kitty cat" when a baby is crying.

    Trump gave up control of his business to his kids. Do you think if Romney won, he couldn't sell Ketchup anymore or if Bloomberg won his website would stop operating?

    You say there is no evidence so you have an inside spot on US federal criminal investigation? There could be a mountain, ,besides the evidence everyone knows about, but either way it's not for you to decide it's for a court of law that can evaluate the evidence!

    Sure your business car run while you are POTUS you just can't profit from being the POTUS like making federal employees stay at your hotels.
    If you can't here him ask for almost 12000 votes in the video of that call to Georgia you either can't here or don't understand English

  13. #54473
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,563
    Betpoints: 4170

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    You say there is no evidence so you have an inside spot on US federal criminal investigation? There could be a mountain, ,besides the evidence everyone knows about, but either way it's not for you to decide it's for a court of law that can evaluate the evidence!

    Sure your business car run while you are POTUS you just can't profit from being the POTUS like making federal employees stay at your hotels.
    If you can't here him ask for almost 12000 votes in the video of that call to Georgia you either can't here or don't understand English
    what evidence do you have that Trump threatened Pence or interfered in the election?

    asking someone to look for more votes isn't wrong. Asking someone to fabricate more votes out of thin air is. There's no evidence he did the latter.

    As far as the hotels go. Trump gave control to his businesses to his sons. Hotels are for guests to stay in. Should the Trump kids be excluded from having people stay at their hotel just because their father is POTUS? Like I said earlier, would you have to ban Heinze ketchup if Romney won the presidency? That's just silly.

    Remember when people went nuts because Trump had some Hydroxychloroquine in his stock portfolio? They accused him of pushing the drug do he would gain personally LOL. It was part of a mutual fund which millions of American had. I think it turned out to be a thousand dollars worth.

    You're lofting me softballs.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-24-22 at 08:13 PM.

  14. #54474
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,993
    Betpoints: 367


  15. #54475
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,156
    Betpoints: 4152


  16. #54476
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,156
    Betpoints: 4152


  17. #54477
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    😂😂😂

  18. #54478
    jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,322
    Betpoints: 6837

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what evidence do you have that Trump threatened Pence or interfered in the election?

    asking someone to look for more votes isn't wrong. Asking someone to fabricate more votes out of thin air is. There's no evidence he did the latter.

    As far as the hotels go. Trump gave control to his businesses to his sons. Hotels are for guests to stay in. Should the Trump kids be excluded from having people stay at their hotel just because their father is POTUS? Like I said earlier, would you have to ban Heinze ketchup if Romney won the presidency? That's just silly.

    Remember when people went nuts because Trump had some Hydroxychloroquine in his stock portfolio? They accused him of pushing the drug do he would gain personally LOL. It was part of a mutual fund which millions of American had. I think it turned out to be a thousand dollars worth.

    You're lofting me softballs.

    Sure his kids ex-wife stormy whoever can run the business that's great what your not supposed to do is profit from being the POTUS making federal employees stay at your hotels and that would seem not too bad but they raised the price most hotels give federal employees a discount.

    Guy I went to school with works for the government when ever he travels on official business or personal he shows his fed ID and gets a discount at almost ever place.

    Posting in the political forum, its a trip for sure, you alright Dwight you sure are a loyal fuker to Trump

    I really don't believe you (Trump) could maintain the fortune that he inherited with all his failures, without being shady as hell!
    Was it not great that Hillary had the balls to admit to the e-mails deal? (Per your earlier post) and not plead the 5th but Mr, Trump could not and had to take the 5th those statements he made when others were taking the 5th come back to bite him on the butt! Got to be careful what you say NOBODY knows what the future holds and next time it always could be you!!
    Last edited by jackpot269; 09-24-22 at 09:39 PM.

  19. #54479
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,353
    Betpoints: 866

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Yeah, we've been hearing this now for what? 7 Years?

  20. #54480
    Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-17
    Posts: 702
    Betpoints: 3674

    The libs, lefties, dumbocrats, and those that have severe TDS would rather see more crime, higher inflation, more taxes, more illegals, more vax mandates, men turned to women, are killing this country. Liberalism is more than a disease. It's a pandemic.
    Points Awarded:

    manny24 gave Covering the # 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dogkatcher, and TheMoneyShot

  21. #54481
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
    The libs, lefties, dumbocrats, and those that have severe TDS would rather see more crime, higher inflation, more taxes, more illegals, more vax mandates, men turned to women, are killing this country. Liberalism is more than a disease. It's a pandemic.
    You rescumlicans ruin this country. All redneck losers attacking the Capitol. Should have shot all you trumptard hillbilly scumbags.

  22. #54482
    Easy-Rider 66
    Racetrack Television Network
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 31,036
    Betpoints: 5616

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So fukking funny.

    All of these Libs thought that Stormy and her creepy porn lawyer were going to take down Trump.

    In the end, she had to pay Trump and the creepy porn lawyer ended up in jail.

    who gives a F? your boy cheated on his wife and paid the broad. 100K to keep quiet. Is that the kind of leader we want as a country over the Military. You Trump supporters are something else? And yeah Clinton should have resigned or been impeached IMO. Same deal as with the Donald.

  23. #54483
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 20,784
    Betpoints: 1941

    Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
    The libs, lefties, dumbocrats, and those that have severe TDS would rather see more crime, higher inflation, more taxes, more illegals, more vax mandates, men turned to women, are killing this country. Liberalism is more than a disease. It's a pandemic.
    good news is the next generation sees the obvious lies and will steamroll these millennials

    take their jobs and leave them standing with ukraine in the liberal dust


  24. #54484
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 8,821
    Betpoints: 6167

    Points Awarded:

    manny24 gave b1slickguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  25. #54485
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 8,821
    Betpoints: 6167


  26. #54486
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 7,943
    Betpoints: 2875

    DemiRATS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  27. #54487
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,563
    Betpoints: 4170

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    who gives a F? your boy cheated on his wife and paid the broad. 100K to keep quiet. Is that the kind of leader we want as a country over the Military. You Trump supporters are something else? And yeah Clinton should have resigned or been impeached IMO. Same deal as with the Donald.
    Clinton was impeached. He lied to congress. He shouldn't have. It was about sex. It was much do do about nothing. No way Clinton should have resigned for getting a blow job.

    Trump cheated on his wife. Not the first person to have done it.

    Trump paid a hooker. Again, not the first person to have done it.

    Presidents aren't perfect people. No one is. Not even me.

  28. #54488
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    DemiRATS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    You should be banned like you are at all other sites for posting pictures. Youíre a coward and a loser who stalks me like a bitch but scared to face me. Fat bitch.

  29. #54489
    Easy-Rider 66
    Racetrack Television Network
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 31,036
    Betpoints: 5616

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Clinton was impeached. He lied to congress. He shouldn't have. It was about sex. It was much do do about nothing. No way Clinton should have resigned for getting a blow job.

    Trump cheated on his wife. Not the first person to have done it.

    Trump paid a hooker. Again, not the first person to have done it.

    Presidents aren't perfect people. No one is. Not even me.
    ok agree to disagree. but I think the leader of the country should have some morals and be held to higher standards. WE all fuk up but I am a regular person not the POTUS, I believe we can expect more from our leaders than a guy disrespecting the office like Clinton did or your boy Trump doing what he does. Just my 2 cents.

  30. #54490
    firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-08
    Posts: 2,515
    Betpoints: 1136

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    DemiRATS 藍藍藍藍

    Clitturd

  31. #54491
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,604
    Betpoints: 5140

    Dems and Biden can't do any thing right but lie, blame and deflect. Sad state of affairs for the Country. They say - There is no open borders and it is secure, there is no crime spike let's vote in bail reform, there is no inflation deal with it.

    People please vote these fools out of office!!!!

  32. #54492
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 7,943
    Betpoints: 2875

    Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Clitturd
    Bum averages the most post on this site outside of JJ and rats 🐀 just as much Ö
    300 times this time around says the MOD 🤣🤣

    But you get him on the podcast and he has ZERO to share 🤣🤣
    True keyboard warrior
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  33. #54493
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,563
    Betpoints: 4170

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    ok agree to disagree. but I think the leader of the country should have some morals and be held to higher standards. WE all fuk up but I am a regular person not the POTUS, I believe we can expect more from our leaders than a guy disrespecting the office like Clinton did or your boy Trump doing what he does. Just my 2 cents.
    well I hear ya but don't you think there's a difference between what you did before becoming president, like Trump did, and between what Clinton did in the White House? I see that argument. Before you answer, don't forget Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe. Trump never stained any intern's dresses in the Oval office or banged movie stars in there.

  34. #54494
    jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,322
    Betpoints: 6837

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Clinton was impeached. He lied to congress. He shouldn't have. It was about sex. It was much do do about nothing. No way Clinton should have resigned for getting a blow job.

    Trump cheated on his wife. Not the first person to have done it.

    Trump paid a hooker. Again, not the first person to have done it.

    Presidents aren't perfect people. No one is. Not even me.
    Im proud of you Dwight, this may be the best most honest post of yours I've ever seen! I hope you can make a habit of it!!

    If they are Chistian faith the cheating and hooker should have been between, them, their wife, and God not the world because of politics!
    I know nothing of other religions so that's all I got to say about that!

    Im glad we could agree on something!

  35. #54495
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Bum averages the most post on this site outside of JJ and rats 🐀 just as much Ö
    300 times this time around says the MOD 🤣🤣

    But you get him on the podcast and he has ZERO to share 🤣🤣
    True keyboard warrior
    Join me on podcast big mouth. You canít and you know why fatso. Glad you got warned. This is the last forum for you. Youíre banned at all others. Highest rated podcaster!! Face me coward.

First ... 1554155515561557155815591560 ... Last
Top