firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot, and Auto Donk

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6094

They lied 20 years ago, but you think they are telling the truth today?

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 236

My daughter text me yesterday and said LYING Carrlson is talking about a town i grew up in, BRADDOCK!!
    He said the STEEL MILL, EDGAR THOMPSON HAS CLOSED. But he knows he can tell his REPUBLICAN CULT MEMBERS ANYTHING AND THEY WILL BELIEVE HIM!! EDGAR THOMPSON HAS NEVER CLOSED AND THEY ARE HIRING. I had people call me and say "i didnt know EDGAR THOMPSON STEEL MILL CLOSED" I told them its FOX NEWS AND HE KNOWS HIS REPUBLICAN CULT MEMBERS WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING FOX NEWS TELLS THEM!! Im waiting for TRUMP TO SAY THE WORLD WILL END AND I HAVE THE KOOL-AID SO YOU WONT SUFFER!! Millions of his cult members would show up and thats what we need!! I MEAN YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! My GOD you REEPUBLICANS ARE SO DENSE!! Another bulletin board material for work. Then we wonder why JIM JONES IS TRYING TO GET OUT OF THAT GRAVE. HE ONLY HAD 1500 CULT MEMBERS WHILE FOX HAS MILLIONS!! SMFH!!

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    No they are too busy making sure there’s no clean water in Mississippi instead

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 793

The only people who vote and also shoot and kill people are MaGa douche bags. It has been proven time and time again. It is really comical these nitwits think random shooters somehow find the time to vote. Looters somehow have a top priority to vote. Gullible Imbeciles. Every last one of these Trump voters. They are either semi intelligent with no common sense or flat out clueless cult jackasses that get manipulated each and every day. Have a nice day

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 97

I just want to know... Are Biden & Harris so gullible that they think other powerful world leaders respect them?? It must be Comedy Central laughing stock during these meetings. These powerful world leaders are saying.... wow... I heard that you were dumber than SH##.... but seeing it with my own eyes... Jesus... you are TRULY DUMBER THAN SH## ! I don't even have to bring my "A" game at the table when dealing with you.

True embarrassment.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The only people who vote and also shoot and kill people are MaGa douche bags. It has been proven time and time again. It is really comical these nitwits think random shooters somehow find the time to vote.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/convic...e-tattoo-audio

{Fox News has obtained audio of a known gang member and convicted murderer saying he’s going to get Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón’s name tattooed on his face because the prosecutor massively reduced charges in his case.}

{"This s--t looking real good. Now we got a new DA in LA … so they’re going to drop a gang of, um, like my gun enhancement, my gang enhancement," he says in the jailhouse phone call. "My gang enhancement is 10 years, fool, for being a gang member. And then the gun in the commission of a crime."}

Another Female Thor…..

FAIL…..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 827

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    No they are too busy making sure there’s no clean water in Mississippi instead
    You mean in Jackson? Where over 70% voted for Joe Biden? Kind of ironic that the one major city that overwhelmingly voted for Tardy46 has a serious water problem.

Kermit

The only people who vote and also shoot and kill people are MaGa douche bags. It has been proven time and time again. It is really comical these nitwits think random shooters somehow find the time to vote. Looters somehow have a top priority to vote. Gullible Imbeciles. Every last one of these Trump voters. They are either semi intelligent with no common sense or flat out clueless cult jackasses that get manipulated each and every day. Have a nice day
    Which way do they lean? that is what is important.

Don't make excuses just because the majority of the murderers in the country are Lefties.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Which way do they lean? that is what is important.

Don't make excuses just because the majority of the murderers in the country are Lefties.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6107

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

~~~

Let's STOP IT!!

19th Hole

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

19th Hole

FJB

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave 19th Hole 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole

19th Hole

LIBTARDS

19th Hole

*LIBTARD BRAIN CENTER

NEVER FORGET-
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4091

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    They hate America.

19th Hole

How can these Demorat/
    Libtards accept and not see the destruction that they are imposing on the country and their families.
    Their self-loathing and hatred of the USA
    is beyond disgusting.

Kermit

It's sad how bad this country has gotten thanks to the Democrats, and they are still defending this.

WTF were you idiots thinking? Was Trump so bad that you felt the need to destroy millions of lives?

you guys are fukking done this fall. The hammer is coming down.

Kermit

Can you provide any of this proof? I would love to see it.

If it has been "proven time and time again', it should be easy for you to find.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4110

It's sad how bad this country has gotten thanks to the Democrats, and they are still defending this.

WTF were you idiots thinking? Was Trump so bad that you felt the need to destroy millions of lives?

you guys are fukking done this fall. The hammer is coming down.
    Drunk posting at midnight.. lmfao.

You idiots are so unpopular right now it's not even funny. The only hammer being laid down was the one Biden slapped you down with when he ACCURATELY characterized your entire movement as far right extremist fascism. His popularity shot up because he said what all good Americans were thinking.
    Last edited by Greget; 09-09-22 at 07:24 AM.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4110

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    *LIBTARD BRAIN CENTER

NEVER FORGET-
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

This is funny coming from a member of the party of Sarah Palin, Hershel Walker, and Donald Trump...

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Drunk posting at midnight.. lmfao.

You idiots are so unpopular right now it's not even funny. The only hammer being laid down was the one Biden slapped you down with when he ACCURATELY characterized your entire movement as far right extremist fascism. His popularity shot up because he said what all good Americans were thinking.
    No, his popularity shot up because every time that Americans go to the store and see the rising costs of the things that they need, they know who is directly responsible.

Kermit

Democrats shut down the country and destroyed the lives of millions of people just to make Trump look bad.

Those people won't forget.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9750

Like these idiots?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7334

Democrats shut down the country and destroyed the lives of millions of people just to make Trump look bad.

Those people won't forget.
    Huh? I seem to remember it was Trump who shut down the country. Biden never shut shit down.

Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    yep, ukraine has been the lefts favorite way to get rich since back when the hnic sent a billion to iran, been going on for years....

pelosi, kerry, biden, all the usual democrat pieces of shit enriched themselves and their kids through ukraine.......

they all deserve to be executed

Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Good OL RAPIN' ROBINETTE.........

FUKKER DESERVES THE F'N DEATH PENALTY FOR HIS PATHETIC LIFETIME OF CRIME, RAPE, INCEST, PEDOPHILIA, CORRUPTION, INFLUENCE PEDDELIN' ETC ETC ETC.

FUK JOE BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!

jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6064

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yep, ukraine has been the lefts favorite way to get rich since back when the hnic sent a billion to iran, been going on for years....

pelosi, kerry, biden, all the usual democrat pieces of shit enriched themselves and their kids through ukraine.......

they all deserve to be executed

Didn't Kerry marry into the Hershey family ? His family and His kids should be set

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4091

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Didn't Kerry marry into the Hershey family ? His family and His kids should be set
    Heinz

jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6064

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Good OL RAPIN' ROBINETTE.........

FUKKER DESERVES THE F'N DEATH PENALTY FOR HIS PATHETIC LIFETIME OF CRIME, RAPE, INCEST, PEDOPHILIA, CORRUPTION, INFLUENCE PEDDELIN' ETC ETC ETC.

FUK JOE BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel this way about anyone who commits these crimes, prove it in court and hang them ALL!!
    Why do you only feel this way about Joe and not about all the other politicians on the Right and left who do this sick shit he is the only one you mentioned?
    Get all the sick fuks not just the ones you don't like because of politics
    Why is all the people who vote Republican ok with Republicans getting away with crime especially sick shit like the ones you bring up he's not the only one that has been accused why don't you want to get them all?

First ... 1541154215431544154515461547 ... Last