dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

Halloween 1977

Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave dmm 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25450

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    same concept as gumby...5 years ago OHHHH YEAAAA

[IMG]12186816-10153172448705814-7792874786112490443-o
    remove duplicates from list online
    [/IMG]
    Did you break through any walls that night?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Did you break through any walls that night?
    yes, but no pictures. Actually this was the first halloween with my ex wife.

pablo222

Oh Yeah!!!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

October 2011 just bought my lake home in MN. Theres a girl scout camp on the lake.

Its early evening but getting dark...I can smell the wood fires, and thru the cold, crisp air I can hear the young girls telling stories and laughing and chatting.

I'm unpacking my boxes and wouldn't ya know it....my old Michael Myers mask and garage mechanics suit!

I finish off my second bottle of wine and by now its maybe 8 o'clock and the girls are still telling their stories and I can see the big bon fire thru the woods.

So I out the outfit on. A little tighter than it was when I was in my 20s, but we got it on. I creep they the 1200 feet of now barron leafless woods, stopping as they stop their stories soas to not arouse suspicions.

Then, in the middle of a little girls lame ass story about her dog I come running out of the woods, mask and all, waiving my fake knife and screaming like wholey hell!

The girls went flying! Half them literally jumped 5 feet in the air before taking off....scrambling in all directions, crying, yelling for mommy, begging me not to kill them lol

I chased a couple around but then the older campers came running so i darted back into the woods and back home.

10 minutes later i see about 6 squad cars there and an hour later about 50 cars show up to take all the kids home lol

Next edition of the County Messenger had a headline "Halloween Prank or Serial Killer at Camp Lakamaga?"

LOL I guess well never know!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Gotta love fatty

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    October 2011 just bought my lake home in MN. Theres a girl scout camp on the lake.

Its early evening but getting dark...I can smell the wood fires, and thru the cold, crisp air I can hear the young girls telling stories and laughing and chatting.
    many of us thought this was going to go a different direction
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave Chi_archie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Went house party hopping dressed as a black pimp with my gf and some of her house mates as the hoes. This was undergrad and before cellphones took pictures to post on the internet.

The makeup paint started to peel off my fingers and lip area by the second house party while playing beer pong. A black kid noticed and started calling his homeys outside.

One of my gfs friends was smoking a cigarette and heard him on the phone ran in and told us. I washed off the black face paint and on my neck and hands and just went as a regular pimp and we ducked out.

Later we heard that 15 brothas showed up and crashed the party looking for me. Avoided an awkward confrontation

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Lol, we got some close calls in here.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy wins, end of thread...

Sammy wins at everything he does....

Don't know why he got divorced...

If it was wife, she lost..

If it was Sammy, he won...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3598

Where's the pic of your honey mate?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Sammy, what was in that lock box?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Sammy, what was in that lock box?
    Sammy has made a video on it

DiggityDaggityDo

i was with far right at the time
    Wait... how many years did you go as Gumby?

Or were you making out with the girl in the first story the same year you were with far right girl?

Not judging though, Sammy!

Also, what's Lisa up to these days?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Almost shot by the Secret Service in Santa Barbara on Halloween once. I lived in Isla Vista for a few years so Halloween was always an insane event.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

Dressed completely as a Ninja when I was 14 years old, spray painted all my eggs black, had 5 dozen eggs all painted black.. Night time you could not see them coming at you when thrown, I got creative!!.

Had block egg wars with other kids in costume, let's just say I won.. My crew and I were killing the competition.. Kings of the block as they had to all retreat!!!

Then the police showed up.. I was arrested for having nun chucks as part of my Ninja costume...

Mom came to get me out of jail as a juvenile a few hours later.. That wasn't fun then after ..

PAULYPOKER

WTF,

Only Jibbs could have a story like that, only Jibbs

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Sammy has made a video on it
    So what was in it, Rudy?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Almost shot by the Secret Service in Santa Barbara on Halloween once. I lived in Isla Vista for a few years so Halloween was always an insane event.
    Dude, I lived in Isla Vista on Abrego Street for 3 years.. WOW!! Do you remember DP and down town State Street?

I had so much fun living there during my College days as I didn't learn a thing. I partied like a rock star..

I didn't know you lived there at a time?? WOW small world!! Halloween was nuts!!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

So what was in it, Rudy?
    What’s in the box rudy?

pablo222

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    go on

DiggityDaggityDo

What’s in the box rudy?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Jjgold?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dude, I lived in Isla Vista on Abrego Street for 3 years.. WOW!! Do you remember DP and down town State Street?

I had so much fun living there during my College days as I didn't learn a thing. I partied like a rock star..

I didn't know you lived there at a time?? WOW small world!! Halloween was nuts!!
    Jibbby yes I lived in IV for 2 and a half years and DT SB off of Mission for a year and change. I lived on DP ocean side my senior year. The gaucho in gauchojake might have given it away lol. I am a little younger than you so I don't think we were there at the same time. I also got married in SB and frankly I am trying to figure out why I ever left. Halloween was always a zoo but good times. I kinda wish digital cameras were around at the time, but also grateful they weren't.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

Aw man going to the Exotic Erotics back in the day.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

I was at the school halloween dance with my friends. We all dressed up as skeletons in some tight black and white costumes and face paint. I went to the boys room and went in a stall to roll a joint. Next thing I know, i'm getting drenched with water from hose raining down on me. I run out to get the guy, it turns out it's the new kid that has been rooster blocking me with my girl while I try to get back with her. I go sliding on the water a bit through the school, but eventually grab him before he climbs over a chain link fence and give him an ass whooping, so bad some of my friends were trying to get me off the kid. But he needed one last kick to face to finish him without mercy.

then out of nowhere some little chinaman comes leaping out of the sky and assaults me and my buddy with some slow as karate.

I'll never forget that Halloween
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave Chi_archie 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigJay gave Chi_archie 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I was at the school halloween dance with my friends. We all dressed up as skeletons in some tight black and white costumes and face paint. I went to the boys room and went in a stall to roll a joint. Next thing I know, i'm getting drenched with water from hose raining down on me. I run out to get the guy, it turns out it's the new kid that has been rooster blocking me with my girl while I try to get back with her. I go sliding on the water a bit through the school, but eventually grab him before he climbs over a chain link fence and give him an ass whooping, so bad some of my friends were trying to get me off the kid. But he needed one last kick to face to finish him without mercy.

then out of nowhere some little chinaman comes leaping out of the sky and assaults me and my buddy with some slow as karate.

What was that kid dressed as?

Imagine if it was something really lame.

I bet he had a great costume, Archie.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

🎃 👻

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Read about bobby mackeys. Went there with a buddy who was home from the marines. He had a wild idea to go there. We were in the bathroom when he got the bright idea to cuss out the ghost that haunts the bathroom. He got knock out by the spirit. I kept my mouth shut.

PAULYPOKER

RudyRuetigger

What’s in the box rudy?
    sammy's stache (weed) plus monetary funds as he was a bookie or sold weed

RudyRuetigger

What was that kid dressed as?

Imagine if it was something really lame.

I bet he had a great costume, Archie.
    daggles, wasnt he explaining the karate kid movie?

what was he dressed as

I FORGOT

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

had a party that went lame...had to drive a co-worker home cause she was ripped. got to her place..she invited me in and I phucked the crap outta her... had to sweat it for a month cause I did her bare back and dropped a load in her phuc box.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

these stories are getting better and better. i expected nothing less.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

you guys even had injuries to your faces that the little asian guy never hit

First 1234 Last