Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

anyone wondering who breonna taylor was, this should remove all doubt.......

just read the litany off transcripts and summary of evidence related to what this ho was really up to........

she was an ex emt now drug dealin' ho/accountant for the ring.......

she was still fukkin' her ex -- the actual drug dealer -- (just banged him on the valentines' day prior to getting blasted on march 13, just under a month later.....)

the ex was clearly using her to conceal his stash and hold some of his money, and she was clearly involved.......
    cops had them under surveillance for a while, and he'd often hit her house, then go hit his licks.....

here's a link to all who are interested IN THE FACTS:

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...mary-redacted1

FUNNY thing is, these dumbasses knew they were being recorded in the jail house convos, and only a bevy of kindergartners wouldn't be able to decipher what is/was going on..... the ex's "other baby mama" -- pissed that he was still fukkin' breonna -- has enough of his bullshit a few times and flat out rips him for carrying on with breonna and runnin' drugs with her.....

apologize if this is already out there, but no way in hell was I going to read all the shit already on sbr to find out.....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

broke dikk non pro cmon

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Respectable EMT responder goin to the other side of seedy drug dealers.

tragic.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Well, now the prosecutors are recommending probation for the so-called mastermind drug slingin' leader that was the main target in an investigation that led to Breonna Taylor's death.

Thread:
    https://twitter.com/JasonRileyWDRB/s...FMzlNqCdA&s=19

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

So she deserved to be shot and killed? Great logic auto dick. These guys from Houston are all hillbilly losers.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    So she deserved to be shot and killed? Great logic auto dick. These guys from Houston are all hillbilly losers.
    TYPICAL DUMB KUNT RESPONSE FROM YOU........

dumbass, I know you were busy sukkin' cokk and takin' it up the ass at interstate rest stops and must have missed the story originally, but the press == pieces of shit with your cocksucking liberal outlook on life -- were claiming she was an ujpstanding innocent victim, who was tragically killed.......

I was pointing out the ho wasn't that at all, and was helping her drug dealing ex boyfriend out and still getting that thug dikk (you know, the kind you deep throat and take up the ass, you cowardly fukkin' pussy).

fuk drug dealers and assist their business, you may damn well get shot, and as clint noted, "deserving got nothing to do with it".....

now fuk off before I take the time to find both courtney on Match and vitturd on SBR......

vitterd

Dumb fuxck ugly drunk supporting murder of innocent civilians.

Auto Donk

Dumb fuxck ugly drunk supporting murder of innocent civilians.
    i'd fully support anyone murdering yoiu, so you got me.... youre a deadbeat citizen, so you may not qualify as "innocent".... so go hang your deadbeat ass out with the brianna taylors of the world, and get your faggity ass shot.......

or, come fight me and I'll put you out of the site's misery......

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i'd fully support anyone murdering yoiu, so you got me.... youre a deadbeat citizen, so you may not qualify as "innocent".... so go hang your deadbeat ass out with the brianna taylors of the world, and get your faggity ass shot.......

or, come fight me and I'll put you out of the site's misery......
    You already no showed on me twice with fake fishing trips.

Make another video where that black dude calls you a doosh and tells you to get fuxcked. Lmao. You’re lucky he thought you had autism or he was gonna kick your ass.

Auto Donk

You already no showed on me twice with fake fishing trips.

Make another video where that black dude calls you a doosh and tells you to get fuxcked. Lmao. You’re lucky he thought you had autism or he was gonna kick your ass.
    quit lying pussy...... all you ever do is say "come find me" at whatever event you're lying about....... i gave you an exact address you fukkin' lying kunt;.......

you've no showed five times, pussyboi......

your voice tells the forum all we need to know.... you're a bitch......

live with it, kunt

vitterd

quit lying pussy...... all you ever do is say "come find me" at whatever event you're lying about....... i gave you an exact address you fukkin' lying kunt;.......

you've no showed five times, pussyboi......

your voice tells the forum all we need to know.... you're a bitch......

live with it, kunt
    Wells Fargo Center. Friday night. Section SB1

Be there bitch. Can’t get anymore specific than that. Let’s hear another excuse.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Wells Fargo Center. Friday night. Section SB1

Be there bitch. Can’t get anymore specific than that. Let’s hear another excuse.
    So you’re willing to fight inside the arena and get arrested?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    So you’re willing to fight inside the arena and get arrested?
    Cmon…. I run that place. Security will gimme 10
    Seconds to knock these pussies out and drag them out to parking lot. They will get a kick out of it.

None of them ever show. They all wanna fight but when given the chance…..they hide like a bitch. Seen it a million times.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

You support all trump supporters being killed so your logic is flawed.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

The terd trying to act tough again even though he's an old fat man that dares people to fight him but wont show what he looks like to fight. Typical liberal logic.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    The terd trying to act tough again even though he's an old fat man that dares people to fight him but wont show what he looks like to fight. Typical liberal logic.
    vitturd is like this bitch, from match, "come find me" at places he will never be, or where he can run off into the crowd if someone shows up to beat his ass.....

he's like courtney from match,.... well, almost.... he sucks a lot more cokk than she does:

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Why won’t you show your face? You’re an ugly fuxck. That is fact. That’s why you’re alone and can’t get laid

vitterd

vitturd is like this bitch, from match, "come find me" at places he will never be, or where he can run off into the crowd if someone shows up to beat his ass.....

he's like courtney from match,.... well, almost.... he sucks a lot more cokk than she does:

No show pussy. Friday. Wells Fargo. Sect SB1. Row 2. Show up for once.

Auto Donk

Why won’t you show your face? You’re an ugly fuxck. That is fact. That’s why you’re alone and can’t get laid
    rich, coming from the phony, fugly cokkstick who's afraid to show his face to the site....... you unverified fuk, you are the biggest lying phony pussyboi on the site.........

you'll never be verified here, you sorry ass catfishing piece of shit....

so fukkin' pathetic you actually tried to catfish a random person on a gambling site to gain acceptance...... you failed miserably, you f'n asshole!!!

Auto Donk

No show pussy. Friday. Wells Fargo. Sect SB1. Row 2. Show up for once.
    16121 N Eldridge Pkwy. Ste 8 Tomball, TX 77377; show up anytime, m0other fukker........

every day you don't counts as another dodge/duck.........

the streak starts at one tomorrow, fukstick.......

vitterd

16121 N Eldridge Pkwy. Ste 8 Tomball, TX 77377; show up anytime, m0other fukker........

every day you don't counts as another dodge/duck.........

the streak starts at one tomorrow, fukstick.......
    I’m not coming to you. You’re the guy doing all the talking. Show up or stop talking. It’s simple. You’re just an all talk pussy. Like I’m gonna fly to texas to knock some old drunk fuxck.

Your own buddies tried to tell you….leave it alone or you’ll get killed. You already dodged me 3 times mr fishing trip

vitterd

rich, coming from the phony, fugly cokkstick who's afraid to show his face to the site....... you unverified fuk, you are the biggest lying phony pussyboi on the site.........

you'll never be verified here, you sorry ass catfishing piece of shit....

so fukkin' pathetic you actually tried to catfish a random person on a gambling site to gain acceptance...... you failed miserably, you f'n asshole!!!
    Most verified in sbr history. 6 pros now confirm and verify me!! They all say I’d kick your ass easy.

Auto Donk

I’m not coming to you. You’re the guy doing all the talking. Show up or stop talking. It’s simple. You’re just an all talk pussy. Like I’m gonna fly to texas to knock some old drunk fuxck.

Your own buddies tried to tell you….leave it alone or you’ll get killed. You already dodged me 3 times mr fishing trip
    of course you're not coming to me, you pussy, as I'd kick your ass.....

quit pulling your courtney from match come find me at arenas, unless you want to send me a ticket in your section, you cuck.......

if you weren't such a f'n phony liar, you'd know there's some hood rat punk checking tickets in every section to make sure you have a ticket to that section, and they don't allow anyone else in.......

that's how actual season ticket holders like me keep riff raff punk ass phony cocksucking bitches like you out of our sections.......

so stop the phony bullshit courtney from match routine, youi pussy, and give me an actual address like I have done you, you fukin cowardly kunt.......

vitterd

of course you're not coming to me, you pussy, as I'd kick your ass.....

quit pulling your courtney from match come find me at arenas, unless you want to send me a ticket in your section, you cuck.......

if you weren't such a f'n phony liar, you'd know there's some hood rat punk checking tickets in every section to make sure you have a ticket to that section, and they don't allow anyone else in.......

that's how actual season ticket holders like me keep riff raff punk ass phony cocksucking bitches like you out of our sections.......

so stop the phony bullshit courtney from match routine, youi pussy, and give me an actual address like I have done you, you fukin cowardly kunt.......
    You tell me you’re there and I will bring to my suite. Then I will kick your old ass. You won’t need a ticket. Just get your hillbilly ass to Wells Fargo and I will do the rest.

I’m not flying to texas and that shit city of Houston. You are making the threats. Come get some tough guy. I will be waiting.

Auto Donk

Most verified in sbr history. 6 pros now confirm and verify me!! They all say I’d kick your ass easy.
    the lies flow from his kunt like orgasms flow from my womens'..........

most verified.....

my left nut, and my ass, are more verified than you'll ever be........

diggity's seen my ass....... he'll tell you how nice it is......... the rest of the forum has too.......

no one has ever seen you on this forum...... you're too fugly to post a photo, or otherwise verify yourself on sbr........ no one has seen a photo of you on here......

all you've verified is that my voice is 1000x better than yours..........

vitterd

the lies flow from his kunt like orgasms flow from my womens'..........

most verified.....

my left nut, and my ass, are more verified than you'll ever be........

diggity's seen my ass....... he'll tell you how nice it is......... the rest of the forum has too.......

no one has ever seen you on this forum...... you're too fugly to post a photo, or otherwise verify yourself on sbr........ no one has seen a photo of you on here......

all you've verified is that my voice is 1000x better than yours..........
    Your fake deep voice!! Lmao. I’ve met guys here. Why do think uscphilly made you a huge underdog against me? Everybody that knows us both knows I’d kick your ass in a second.

Many have seen me. Ask them. Manny24, Booya, teach10, uscphilly, pimike, kidbaz. Ask them. Dumb redneck fuxck

Auto Donk

You tell me you’re there and I will bring to my suite. Then I will kick your old ass. You won’t need a ticket. Just get your hillbilly ass to Wells Fargo and I will do the rest.

I’m not flying to texas and that shit city of Houston. You are making the threats. Come get some tough guy. I will be waiting.
    your suite:

yep, that's your "suite".........

you phony fuk, go catfish some new member,,,,,,,,,

you'll never show, I'll beat you to a pulp, you'll never go to an sbr bash, for fear of me beating you like a red headed stepchild.........

now, you can sit here on sbr all day, being unemployed, broke, and non pro, but I'm done wasting time with your lying phony scared coward* ass, I have much better, and funner, shit to do.........

* channeling iron mike, who in his prime put ass beatings down similar to what I will give you, punk ass bitch

fuk you, and fuk joe biden you fukkin' kunt,,,,,,,

vitterd

Just what I thought pussy.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Vitturd sure love sending his "pics" to random strangers online...

vitterd

Vgay jealous she can’t get Vitterd spank bank material. Get lost. You’re nobody.