Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

es hora de salvar un coņo

well, fuk, neighbors starting to flood, means there's only one thing to do......

hfd bud coming by to pick me up in about twenty minutes, time to go do what we do.............

es hora de salvar un coņo!!!!!!!!!!

you know the drill........

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Donker worked up a sweat.

I need to visit that place one of these days.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Donker worked up a sweat.

I need to visit that place one of these days.
    I may film a little visit to the house of extreme massages later today..... separated my shoulder knocking a liberal out the other day, need to get a little work done on it......

the same white toyota camry is still parked out front these days, there's no telling how many kahks the owner who drives it has jerked, sucked, and outright fukked in that little whorehouse since Hurricane Harvey, but safe to say she probably hits four digits....

may have her work on my shoulder and "other areas" before I get to work saving damsels in distress....

Auto Donk

hfd bud has a new member at his station who knows one of my favorite weather babes in H-town, elita loresca (seen below in a photo just before abc 13 in htown made the very wise decision to hire her), and we're hopin' to take her out with us along buffalo bayou as we rescue dumbasses.......

tho it will be hard to focus on plucking people off their car tops with my dik in ms. loresca's mouth, I'll do my best......

alright, my boy just arrived, and my nut sack is freshly washed/shaved for ultimate effect/sensation.........

I'm out; will check in late tonight/tomorrow........

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Donker, you are a real American hero.

Make sure she rubs your brown eye as you release.

Also let us know if they are wearing masks inside.

Auto Donk

rescued a few people along clear creek, nothing like harvey yet....

a few heavy bands hitting my area; bad news on Massage Extreme; the sign is gone, but the camry still parked out front... didn't have time to check in her to see what the deal is.....

let a few heavy bands hit central/west hou between now and midnight, shit could get out of hand.....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Treeemendous Donk, stay safe pal.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4087

Donk always lending a helping hand

Auto Donk

monitoring the situation across htown, steady rains falling in some suspect areas; breas bayou was still in its banks last I checked, if it comes out, half the jews in htown get washed down to galveston bay, like in harvey.....

water almost crossing my street, which is rare, but indicative of the steady rains we've had since 4-5 pm, at rate of 2" per hour here at the house....

but rest assured, I won't flood, ever.... strategically located in one of the highest points of all Harris County, Texas, if DonkLand ever floods, 90 percent of the rest of the county will be 20 foot under water, with millions of people dead..... (safe to say that ain't happening, BUT if it ever did, only a fukkin' arc would preserve the species..........

at daylight, if the rains continue in sensitive areas, we'll be heading out in an old hfd high water vehicle that my bud has and fully restored.... not doing the bay boat this year -- there's just not enough water city wide, and the authorities are manning the bayous and don't want us in there --- at least not yet. but rest assured we are ready.....

like some idiot said three years ago in a video posted on SBR..... THIS IS OUR FUKKIN' CITY!!!!!!!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Donk head on in and tell them to take a break.

Tell 'em it's their turn for the happy ending massage.

Nomsayin'?

After all, it's your fukkin city!!!!!

Auto Donk

been watching ancient japanese breast massage methods to make sure I get the technique down right.....

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

LMAO

That music!

What is it with these videos and their music?

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

Auto Donk

that music from the vid I posted reminds me of chic night clubs, expensive drinks, babes trying to fuk my brains out (in a lifestyle setting, so it was like catching fish in a barrell), but nevertheless reminds me of trendy background music as I'm feeling great and wondering how sorry these mother fukkers must have to be to put up with their wives' bullshit treatment with the way they shamelessly act on my kahk....

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Donk head on in and tell them to take a break.

Tell 'em it's their turn for the happy ending massage.

Nomsayin'?

After all, it's your fukkin city!!!!!

Looks like the hottie in Rounders there. Damon's girlfriend.