1. #1
    PAULYPOKER
    DC$wanp!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 34,875

    Whatever side you're on good ole google taylor's to your search history

    and only shows you the political side fake news you're on.

    Right google's search word gets right fake news only.

    Left google's same search word gets left fake news only.

    This thread won't get legs because 99% of SBR is guilty of this shit storm.

    Fukkin dumb as rock people contaminating this country.

    Same goes for TV news FOX right only fake news MSNBC Left fake news.


    You're all a bunch of plastic soldiers in a miniature dirt war,Lol....
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 09-16-20 at 04:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-24-19
    Posts: 112
    Betpoints: 177

    penetrating English Man.
    Points Awarded:

    Wrongside gave Slowbalt 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    Wrongside
    Wrongside's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-26-15
    Posts: 1,175
    Betpoints: 59

    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    and only shows you the political side fake news you're on.

    Right google's search word gets right fake news only.

    Left google's same search word gets left fake news only.

    This thread won't get legs because 99% of SBR is guilty of this shit storm.

    Fukkin dumb as rock people contaminating this country.

    Same goes for TV news FOX right only fake news MSNBC Left fake news.


    You're all a bunch of plastic soldiers in a miniature dirt war,Lol....
    I don't know man, I guess I missed there was a shooting of some sheriff duties in LA recently. I google searched it yesterday and most of if it was about Vanessa Bryant's zinger at some sheriff who called on Lebron to donate money...so the left gets to return to their perch of moral superiority as they don't care one bit about the officers who were shot in cold blood.

    I get your point about Fox and MSNBC, who wouldn't? We have biases and it is getting worse.

    But Google cheats on their searches, as does Twitter. They funnel you into the disgusting world and limited worldview they want you to see...That aint right.

  4. #4
    PAULYPOKER
    DC$wanp!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 34,875

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowbalt View Post
    penetrating English Man.
    You dyslexic?

  5. #5
    PAULYPOKER
    DC$wanp!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 34,875

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    I don't know man, I guess I missed there was a shooting of some sheriff duties in LA recently. I google searched it yesterday and most of if it was about Vanessa Bryant's zinger at some sheriff who called on Lebron to donate money...so the left gets to return to their perch of moral superiority as they don't care one bit about the officers who were shot in cold blood.

    I get your point about Fox and MSNBC, who wouldn't? We have biases and it is getting worse.

    But Google cheats on their searches, as does Twitter. They funnel you into the disgusting world and limited worldview they want you to see...That aint right.
    I said everything needed to be said in the OP.

    It's all in the OP.

  6. #6
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 23,030
    Betpoints: 88

    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    and only shows you the political side fake news you're on.

    Right google's search word gets right fake news only.

    Left google's same search word gets left fake news only.

    This thread won't get legs because 99% of SBR is guilty of this shit storm.

    Fukkin dumb as rock people contaminating this country.

    Same goes for TV news FOX right only fake news MSNBC Left fake news.


    You're all a bunch of plastic soldiers in a miniature dirt war,Lol....
    Fox News will show a city on fire with people destroying property and looting. They call it a riot

    CNN shows the same video and calls it a fiery peaceful protest.



  7. #7
    PAULYPOKER
    DC$wanp!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 34,875

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Fox News will show a city on fire with people destroying property and looting. They call it a riot

    CNN shows the same video and calls it a fiery peaceful protest.


    Fox never shows the peaceful protests

    MSNBC never shows the riots.

    Don't be giving me googly eyes Mr. plastic soldier.

    Who's next?

  8. #8
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 4,397
    Betpoints: 4639

    The fact your headline autocorrected "Tailor" to "Taylor" (as in "Swift") is all you need to know about Google and society.....

  9. #9
    PAULYPOKER
    DC$wanp!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 34,875

    99% is guilty of picking a side as the rulers of this world who dictate the Media to divide and conquer.

    Never has America been this divided over everything.

    He's winning.

    Who's he?

  10. #10
    PAULYPOKER
    DC$wanp!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 34,875

    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    The fact your headline autocorrected "Tailor" to "Taylor" (as in "Swift") is all you need to know about Google and society.....
    Those mother fukkers!

    I only streamed her one time!

Top