dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    China virus. Keep crying cuck. and libs responsible for up to 40 percent of the deaths by sticking em in nursing homes. Libiots leave that part out though. Facts to libs are like sunlight to a vampire. Get your last word in Vits. Then go blow your dad. Either of em.

If he wasn't such a worthless POS I might feel sorry for bitchturd the forum pinata

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Did it really matter what Trump said about the virus? He was going to get mocked and laughed at regardless. All the Democrats were concerned with was trying to get him removed from office and doing what ever they could to challenge his orders.

Remember when those libtards had protest signs already written before Kavanaugh was announced as the Justice nominee? They were just going to fill in the name whoever it was. That typifies what the left is about then and now.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    1,000 people died yesterday and 200,000 total. Are you retarded?
    7.500 people died in the US every day. They're fudging the China Virus death numbers with anyone that had the virus, even if the virus had nothing to do with their death.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    Amazing. You would think during a "pandemic" that the death total would be up huge year after year.
    Exactly. Honestly, you can't even speak to them about really basic topics, let alone mildly advanced ones like this.

If you are a retard who knows nothing about science, you know damn well by walking around outside that this shit ain't doing nothing to anyone, and hasn't for months. This is all a show.

But yes, don't be fat.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

anyone who calls a virus, that came from China, The Trump-virus isn't a serious person.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I'm the retarded one but all of a sudden when data is compiled, guys like vit-turd will think the 2020 numbers remarkably show that 8 diseases had amazing declines all of a sudden, for "some unknown reason". Heart disease, various cancers, etc. all of a sudden just ... didn't happen in 2020. I wonder why that will be.

I've stopped trying to explain bias and excess mortality, since you can't even understand that this virus does not cause symptoms in a majority of people.
    The stupidity in this country is at an all time high. The dumbest fuxcks in the world call sbr home. How some of you find your way home at night is a mystery.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29812

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    all libs/dems/left are invited to DonkLand, to catch the "Donk Virus":

Donk, you're sitting on the TDS vaccine right there!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

The stupidity in this country is at an all time high. The dumbest fuxcks in the world call sbr home. How some of you find your way home at night is a mystery.
    This is what true retards do = not answer real issues or understand statistics or analysis. Notice he doesn't talk about excess mortality or address bias.

Vitturd will probably believe the media when they tell him that heart attacks, cancer, strokes, etc all magically decreased in 2020 compared to previous years. LOL, he doesn't he know how stupid or biased he is. But we do.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    This is what true retards do = not answer real issues or understand statistics or analysis. Notice he doesn't talk about excess mortality or address bias.

Vitturd will probably believe the media when they tell him that heart attacks, cancer, strokes, etc all magically decreased in 2020 compared to previous years. LOL, he doesn't he know how stupid or biased he is. But we do.
    I was smarter than you before my first birthday. The fact the you don’t understand that these people don’t die without Covid, is incredibly stupid but you’re a Trump voter and that goes with the territory.

Steve Ass
    Steve Ass's Avatar Become A Pro!

There would be 2 million dead without Trump as President

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Ass View Post
    There would be 2 million dead without Trump as President
    What? There would be next to none dead without him. The clown murdered Herman Cain.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

What? There would be next to none dead without him. The clown murdered Herman Cain.
    so no one died around the world? dumbass. less than 30 days Vitts. You go bye bye!

vitterd

so no one died around the world? dumbass. less than 30 days Vitts. You go bye bye!
    You’re the only dipshit left that thinks Trump is gonna win. Back to the vitterd graveyard for you. Brit bitch

WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8424

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    anyone who calls a virus, that came from China, The Trump-virus isn't a serious person.
    Oh, I’m perfectly “serious”. Trump put his name on Covid 19 when, for two solid months, after America saw its first case in January, he did NOTHING!! Zilch, nada, zero – NOT A F*CKING THING! Except, to blame China, WHO, Obama, Hillary, Biden – and Obama again – when the infections and deaths began to explode in April. He did NOTHING except to lie about how harmless the Coronavirus was, and how it would disappear like a miracle in warm weather. He dumped on testing and mask-wearing, when promoting these measures could have saved tens of thousands of lives. His dithering over Covid 19 has shattered the economy, and made America the world’s Coronavirus poison pit. The richest nation on earth, now far and away the sickest, and a global laughing-stock. Trump owns this virus – pure and simple.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22870

The Obama-Biden Wuhan flu was created to destroy America they are Savages. 9,10,12,20,22,25,30,32,38,40,44,45, and many more ways to end these two savages.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by WillyBoy View Post
    Oh, I’m perfectly “serious”. Trump put his name on Covid 19 when, for two solid months, after America saw its first case in January, he did NOTHING!! Zilch, nada, zero – NOT A F*CKING THING! Except, to blame China, WHO, Obama, Hillary, Biden – and Obama again – when the infections and deaths began to explode in April. He did NOTHING except to lie about how harmless the Coronavirus was, and how it would disappear like a miracle in warm weather. He dumped on testing and mask-wearing, when promoting these measures could have saved tens of thousands of lives. His dithering over Covid 19 has shattered the economy, and made America the world’s Coronavirus poison pit. The richest nation on earth, now far and away the sickest, and a global laughing-stock. Trump owns this virus – pure and simple.

who let the handicap kid start an account here?

vitterd

insecure Bitchturd shows up for his last word. I own this bitch.
    Where did you go?

vitterd

insecure Bitchturd shows up for his last word. I own this bitch.
    This guy is missing now for over a week.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

[QUOTE=vitterd;29712490]The Trumpvirus still killing people. I thought it was gonna disappear months ago? Herman Cain learned the hard way.[/QUOTdo you need mommy still walking you across the street ?? You make it seem like this was done on purpose...if u wore a mask trump had police shoot you ?? Ever think, things are said to not promote fear....didnt the us govt bs you about ufos..they were worried of extreme fear.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

anyone who calls this the TRUMP VIRUS is a moron !! I hate you and would never buy you a beer you Leftist POS. Other than that PHUC OFF!!! thank you

vitterd

Has anyone seen bradthebloke?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

You’re the only dipshit left that thinks Trump is gonna win. Back to the vitterd graveyard for you. Brit bitch
    Trump has 80 percent chance of winning. New fraud coming out daily. I hope Biden enjoys the shortest Presidency ever.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Trump saved the country from a disaster. It could have been bad but luckily we had a great leader that took all the necessary precautions and fastracked a vaccine. You actually owe Trump your life.

jacksonstreet
    jacksonstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Trump has 80 percent chance of winning. New fraud coming out daily. I hope Biden enjoys the shortest Presidency ever.
    You are such a penetrating moron. It's a shame you get to vote. The 'fraud' accusations you see are usually a) coming from sources which lack credibility, and are later refuted (ever heard of snopes.com? check it out, you slob), and/or b) nowhere NEAR enough to change the outcome of the election.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

The Trump virus is getting worse by day, and Douchebag Don has nothing to say about...WTF is wrong with that guy..

First 12