slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10334

The Social Dilemma.

Check this documentary out on Netflix. Tell us what you think. (the social dilemma)

Truth or Fiction.

Will it fix itself.?.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

What’s it about, Beefslew?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    What’s it about, Beefslew?
    Yo brother. How your Red Sox making out this year.? .

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Fell asleep before I could get too far, but was a decent watch. Interesting what they say about how much influence coders/developers have on peoples lives. I'm in that world it's definitely true. I love when people/females minimize "IT guys" as nerds and drool over lawyers/doctors and shit like that. Like mother rooster_eater it's literally integrated in everything you do all day every day, has improved every single industry, and we get paid very well for it. No, not 'anyone can do it'. When we build applications we need to understand that line of work just as much if not more than the 'experts' using it. But yes I'm just an "IT guy". I just know how to turn things off and on again - everything else is magic. Whatever keep paying me...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Fell asleep before I could get too far, but was a decent watch. Interesting what they say about how much influence coders/developers have on peoples lives. I'm in that world it's definitely true. I love when people/females minimize "IT guys" as nerds and drool over lawyers/doctors and shit like that. Like mother rooster_eater it's literally integrated in everything you do all day every day, has improved every single industry, and we get paid very well for it. No, not 'anyone can do it'. When we build applications we need to understand that line of work just as much if not more than the 'experts' using it. But yes I'm just an "IT guy". I just know how to turn things off and on again - everything else is magic. Whatever keep paying me...
    bitches need to learn to appreciate
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave pologq 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    They did it in a way everyone can understand. Thanks for the input.

Amazing to me was how they explained how the internet morphed from a good thing to a bad. In their explanation, they said with a billion people online, one topic will have 20 or more different points of views. So most of what we get is fake news. This is adding mostly to the division in all society and in America.

People only see what they want to believe, their own narrative; without really understanding or caring if it is the truth or not.

I realize you saw the advertisement and software following peoples clicks. There was plenty more to the Documentary as a whole.