Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

how many of you "Tom Hankes" have rubbed one out to "Cuties"???

sorry, but the close ups of 11 year old asses pumping up and down, dry-humping a stage, and twerkin' their tiny asses like bats out of hell, does nothing for me.......

I at least need high school seniors, preferably at least 17 years old to even wake my snake up, much less get him out of his cage.......

this Cuties shit made me laugh at how fukkin' ridiculous these creepy pedo mother fukkers are........

hats off to hollywood for hitting rock bottom, and beginning to dig........

only sick fuks like Tom Hanks and those pizza lovin' asshole podesta brothers love fishing for teens.........

sick mother fukker needs his pedo fukkin' head blown clean off.......

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

It's hard for me to believe that these "actresses" have parents who are okay with their kids doing this.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    It's hard for me to believe that these "actresses" have parents who are okay with their kids doing this.
    What's even crazier if that I heard that 1,000 girls auditioned.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Started a thread on this the other day....

Really have to think Netflix takes incredible heat from this

Big financial impact?

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

Phuckin sick !

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaniner View Post
    Phuckin sick !
    wife reported to me that people are leaving netflix in droves......

not sure how credible this info is, however, as I pretty well f'd her brains out this morning.......

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

I think this is to
    wake people up, to pedophilia being ok. A bunch of Hollywood and politicians are getting ready to be charged via Epstein and Ghislaine. They want people to take it easy on them. They should rot in jail.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

still not sure who greenlights this movie as a good idea

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Jesus. That podesta picture has been debunked a thousand times. Why does sbr let this idiot post total lies like this? His conspiracy theories always get blown apart and he continues posting it. Low IQ prick

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Vitterd and Donk have almost the exact same number of posts lol

Ironic given the running feud

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Jesus. That podesta picture has been debunked a thousand times. Why does sbr let this idiot post total lies like this? His conspiracy theories always get blown apart and he continues posting it. Low IQ prick
    the dickless cuck prob has every line in the movie already memorized. go ahead vits. get your last word in. Anyone notice how insecure this idiot is? Look at his post count. I bet 90% of it is making sure he has the last word. His bitch ass gone in Nov.

Auto Donk

podesta fishing for teens (fish 14) has been debunked?

where, bitcherd???? a thousand times????

do it once you fukkin' idiot.........

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    the dickless cuck prob has every line in the movie already memorized. go ahead vits. get your last word in. Anyone notice how insecure this idiot is? Look at his post count. I bet 90% of it is making sure he has the last word. His bitch ass gone in Nov.
    Brad the joke still thinks Rasmussen doesn’t poll likely voters. This guy is climbing up the dumb ladder fast.

Maybe you idiots should fact check that podesta picture. Dumb fuxcks.

Auto Donk

do it for us, twinkboi......

we have no time for pedos, unlike yourself who's read into "a thousand debunkings" of the pedo's fish four teens photo......

he's an admitted pedo, you stupid fuk

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    do it for us, twinkboi......

we have no time for pedos, unlike yourself who's read into "a thousand debunkings" of the pedo's fish four teens photo......

he's an admitted pedo, you stupid fuk
    I’ve already done it when you tried this scam before. Fact check it yourself you lazy conspiracy lunatic.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

In Cali, 23 yo can now sleep with 14 yo legally. LOL WTF

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

37,532 posts in 3 years = 34 posts a day

34 fukking posts per day. What a fukking loser

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    37,532 posts in 3 years = 34 posts a day

34 fukking posts per day. What a fukking loser
    At one min a post....that leaves me more 23.5 hours a day.

You should be in a hospital. You say the dumbest shit here. Total whackjob.

deltgen

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    Brad is on to something here vitterd. It's not so much what you believe that makes the majority of people here want to push you in front of a bus, it is the fact that you absolutely, positively need to get the last word in, which is evidenced by the fact that anytime someone says someting negative about a post of yours (pretty much all of them) within 10 minutes you're here again with the weak replies. You and Joe Cool need to learn to just let shit go. You'll have a more enjoyable experience on this site, but more importantly the rest of us will too.

vitterd

Brad is on to something here vitterd. It's not so much what you believe that makes the majority of people here want to push you in front of a bus, it is the fact that you absolutely, positively need to get the last word in, which is evidenced by the fact that anytime someone says someting negative about a post of yours (pretty much all of them) within 10 minutes you're here again with the weak replies. You and Joe Cool need to learn to just let shit go. You'll have a more enjoyable experience on this site, but more importantly the rest of us will too.
    Brad is never on to anything. He’s lost. Dont punch and not expect to get punched back harder. You seem to forget, this clown trolls me in several threads with lies and name calling and your prob is me replying? What about his posts? They are fine with you huh. That’s where you guys go off the rails.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

You're a fukking no life having loser that thrives on trolling. Go eat a bullet and do your parents a favor for once.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL Why the hell did you add me into this? Who the hell are you? And what the hell are you talking about?

Are you stuck in the past from a year ago? #1. I rarely even post anymore! And #2. When I do post, I don't

have those few infatuated people following me around & calling me rude & childish names on here anymore!

And by the way dude, making a post YOURSELF where you tell others to not post and instead they should

"let shit go" is about the dumbest most hypocritical thing I have ever seen on this whole site! LOL

Dude, you just made a post YOURSELF instead of NOT making a post and "letting shit go"!

You COULD NOT even take your own advice and allow yourself to "let shit go" instead of making a post! LOL

I've never seen anything quite that dumb in my WHOLE life!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-14-20 at 05:54 AM.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Brad is never on to anything. He’s lost. Dont punch and not expect to get punched back harder. You seem to forget, this clown trolls me in several threads with lies and name calling and your prob is me replying? What about his posts? They are fine with you huh. That’s where you guys go off the rails.
    Dude this deltgen goofball is saying that the person who calls the rude names FIRST is NOT culpable, but

the person who is getting called the rude names should not reply! LOL I know it is hard to believe he is serious!

It has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on the whole site!

Last time the flaming goofball made a post suggesting that I should not reply to others calling me rude names,

while he didn't say a WORD to them about instigating the dumb shit with me, I sent him a PM and said:

"OK then, I'm going to make the 1st post to THEM calling them rude names out of the blue, and then when they

reply to me, I will expect you to make a post and tell THEM that they should "let it go" & not reply to my rude post,

while you don't say a word to me for starting it with them!"

Of course he didn't agree to that absurd ridiculousness!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-14-20 at 06:39 AM.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    You're a fukking no life having loser that thrives on trolling. Go eat a bullet and do your parents a favor for once.
    You are the reason corona is still here. People dumb like you. We have so many idiots in this country just like you.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Pedo podesta brothers are probably financially involved with that sick netflix garbage movie maybe they ran their evil casting couch?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Sick.. Parents of all these kids need to be slapped and shaken..

deltgen

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Why the hell did you add me into this? Who the hell are you? And what the hell are you talking about?
    Are you stuck in the past from a year ago? #1. I rarely even post anymore! And #2. When I do post, I don't
    have those few infatuated people following me around & calling me rude & childish names on here anymore!
    And by the way dude, making a post YOURSELF where you tell others to not post and instead they should
    "let shit go" is about the dumbest most hypocritical thing I have ever seen on this whole site! LOL
    Dude, you just made a post YOURSELF instead of NOT making a post and "letting shit go"!
    You COULD NOT even take your own advice and allow yourself to "let shit go" instead of making a post! LOL
    I've never seen anything quite that dumb in my WHOLE life!
    I'm just trying to be helpful to you two; take it or leave it. In the meantime, enjoy your day.

vitterd

I'm just trying to be helpful to you two; take it or leave it. In the meantime, enjoy your day.
    You’re trying to help the wrong posters. Help aids infected Donk. He’s obsessed with me.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

How is he obsessed with you? He started this thread about those sick pedo scums and you have posted twice as many times in it than he has

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

That might of been the case, except you post on here all day, every day, all hours of the day & night. How do you still not understand there’s a time stamp and a running post total every time you post?

34 posts a day, EVERY FU##ING DAY?!?!

FOR 3 YEARS STRAIGHT?!?!

WTF?!?!?!

FAIL.....

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    How is he obsessed with you? He started this thread about those sick pedo scums and you have posted twice as many times in it than he has
    Look around. He mentions me in almost every post. He’s sick.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    That might of been the case, except you post on here all day, every day, all hours of the day & night. How do you still not understand there’s a time stamp and a running post total every time you post?

FOR 3 YEARS STRAIGHT?!?!

WTF?!?!?!

FAIL.....
    Do you understand how averages work? Of course you don’t. You have 4,300 posts under your current name and 2100 are about me. That’s about 50 percent. My posts about you are .0000000001 percent. See the difference. You’re a loser.

Auto Donk

you have to understand vitterd/bitcherd, the left, dems, and libs...... they ALWAYS ACCUSE THE OTHER SIDE of being/doing what they are/what they do.....

russia collusion a prime example; they screamed trump did it, we saw proof nothing of the sort happened, meanwhile kunt clit-on bought russian dirt (ie, colluded with russians) and paid for the dirty bullshit russian dossier......

so, bitcherd has aids, and is obsessed with me........

he comes into every thread I make, I never even read his stupid shit threads any longer, and haven't for a while now unless they have me in the title (they often do, given his obsession with me) and then I only enter them to bitch slap the fuk out of the fugly, unemployed, broke dik fuk who can't afford a hundo to go pro, who spends his every pathetic waking hour on a site he can't contribute a dime to, freeloading on the backs of SBR, sorry piece of mother fukkin' shit........

guy's got aids, and is obsessed with me..... probably have to get tested after his blood is splattered all around in the ring/octogon if the pussy ever gets into one with me....... I will kill his ass easily......... (in the ring, of course)

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you have to understand vitterd/bitcherd, the left, dems, and libs...... they ALWAYS ACCUSE THE OTHER SIDE of being/doing what they are/what they do.....

russia collusion a prime example; they screamed trump did it, we saw proof nothing of the sort happened, meanwhile kunt clit-on bought russian dirt (ie, colluded with russians) and paid for the dirty bullshit russian dossier......

so, bitcherd has aids, and is obsessed with me........

he comes into every thread I make, I never even read his stupid shit threads any longer, and haven't for a while now unless they have me in the title (they often do, given his obsession with me) and then I only enter them to bitch slap the fuk out of the fugly, unemployed, broke dik fuk who can't afford a hundo to go pro, who spends his every pathetic waking hour on a site he can't contribute a dime to, freeloading on the backs of SBR, sorry piece of mother fukkin' shit........

guy's got aids, and is obsessed with me..... probably have to get tested after his blood is splattered all around in the ring/octogon if the pussy ever gets into one with me....... I will kill his ass easily......... (in the ring, of course)
    This entire post is a lie. Not one word of truth

#bandonk

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

FOR 3 YEARS STRAIGHT?!?!

WTF?!?!?!

FAIL.....
    the other 23.5 are spent READING the non stop burials of his stupid ass and whackin' his tiny gherkin while relishing in sexual pleasure at the non-stop, hours long threads of abuse he takes on sbr.....

any other spare time is spent being unemployed, being broke -- so broke he can't afford even a hundred bucks to go pro, standin up posters who'll he'll never meet because he's an ugly mother fukker with no wife, no life, and no options, having aids, obsessing over me and other sbr posters, or meeting up with seeweed here:

Points Awarded:

MaltedHopsFrenzy gave Auto Donk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

12 Last