Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Enough with the 9/11 memorial ceremony.. 10 year mark was more than enough!!!

Not to sound insensitive but Jesus Christ people, 19yrs to virtue signal how important it is to remember the victim's names and for us to never forget? Trust me we, never will with these redundant yearly reminders! Vietnam war ended in 1975 and Oklahoma City bombing was in 1995..can you imagine those names getting read year after year for the next 19 years after that? At some point in your life don't you have to move on already? LBH most of these "white harpies" who were in loveless marriages pretty much hit the equivalent of the ghetto lottery by making millions off their dead spouse's death. I don't expect anything to change next in year 20 but for Christ's Sakes that has to be the end of it doesn't it?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jacharron17

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Not to sound insensitive but Jesus Christ people, 19yrs to virtue signal how important it is to remember the victim's names and for us to never forget? Trust me we, never will with these redundant yearly reminders! Vietnam war ended in 1975 and Oklahoma City bombing was in 1995..can you imagine those names getting read year after year for the next 19 years after that? At some point in your life don't you have to move on already? LBH most of these "white harpies" who were in loveless marriages pretty much hit the equivalent of the ghetto lottery by making millions off their dead spouse's death. I don't expect anything to change next in year 20 but for Christ's Sakes that has to be the end of it doesn't it?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Why not just change the channel?
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Why not just change the channel?
    Now that would be too complicated for this idiot. Look at his screen name. Stupid is as stupid does.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

This thread is very disturbing.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Because the young liberals and kneelers need a constant reminder that their enemy is foreign, not domestic. And every time they want to do some anti-war protesting, but want the country to provide shit to them for free, I want them to see the price that others paid, while they piss all over the national anthem. And most importantly, I want them to see how many police and firefighters and rescuers died trying to save people while these little liberal shitheads try to defund them.
    Points Awarded:

Crusherrr gave mtneer1212 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

themike78 gave mtneer1212 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Skookum gave mtneer1212 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MaltedHopsFrenzy, RudyRuetigger, hawkwind, beerman2619, mpaschal34, hostile takeover, RedApples, and MoneyM1ke

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Because the young liberals and kneelers need a constant reminder that their enemy is foreign, not domestic. And every time they want to do some anti-war protesting, but want the country to provide shit to them for free, I want them to see the price that others paid, while they piss all over the national anthem. And most importantly, I want them to see how many police and firefighters and rescuers died trying to save people while these little liberal shitheads try to defund them.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

100 percent true. These idiots don't know how good they have it here. I would love to see them move to Iran and see how much freedom they have.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Agreed...enough

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Agreed...enough
    Thank you..obviously unspeakably horrible tragedy but when is enough finally enough?

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

You're to be pitied by exposing your hate, after this thread is about thousands that lost their lives on 9/11 you selfish prick.

HockeyRocks

Thank you..obviously unspeakably horrible tragedy but when is enough finally enough?
    Then go watch your cartoons ya fukking Douchebag...

Then why do we have Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veterans Day etc.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Then go watch your cartoons ya fukking Douchebag...

Then why do we have Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veterans Day etc.
    Each of these days is for a different reminder, and should be taught in school. Thou public schools are failing due to unions, and this is why kids are stupid today. They do not know history, discipline, sacrifice or patience.

Memorial day is in honor of the Civil War

July 4th in honor of the 2nd Continental Congress declaration of independence

Labor day to the industry, social and economic achievements of the American workforce

Veterans day (Amistace day) to honor WW1 vets

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Each of these days is for a different reminder, and should be taught in school. Thou public schools are failing due to unions, and this is why kids are stupid today. They do not know history, discipline, sacrifice or patience.

Memorial day is in honor of the Civil War

July 4th in honor of the 2nd Continental Congress declaration of independence

Labor day to the industry, social and economic achievements of the American workforce

Veterans day (Amistace day) to honor WW1 vets
    Were you really taught in school that Memorial Day is in honor of the Civil War????

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

once we have killed 1,000,000 mooselums for every American killed that day, then we can move on........

until then, stfu

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Christ we got a Antifa member on SBR. Go fuk youself with this kind of post son.

Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10044

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    100 percent true. These idiots don't know how good they have it here. I would love to see them move to Iran and see how much freedom they have.
    There's no freedom anywhere. Constantly have to pay tax. Go to work get taxed. Go to the store get taxed. Have a car get taxed. Have a house get taxed. I have to pay over $8K yearly in property tax alone is this freedom? More like slavery to me.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Christ we got a Antifa member on SBR. Go fuk youself with this kind of post son.
    Him and HockeyRocks both need their shit pushed in

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    That’s a trumptard

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

You're to be pitied by exposing your hate, after this thread is about thousands that lost their lives on 9/11 you selfish prick.
    Go take a knee in a sewer. The thread wasn't about the thousands who lost their life, it was about the shithead poster who was tired of hearing about it. But reading comprehension is a little tough for a internet tough guy like yourself.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Salam View Post
    There's no freedom anywhere. Constantly have to pay tax. Go to work get taxed. Go to the store get taxed. Have a car get taxed. Have a house get taxed. I have to pay over $8K yearly in property tax alone is this freedom? More like slavery to me.
    Here, i'll pass you a box of tissues. You must be making a nice income to be able to pay 8K in property taxes...What are you thank-full for?

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    More violence from a Right Wing Whacko....Always, Always from Right Wing Whacks love their violence when in reality most of them are low life fukking COWARDS...

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

More violence from a Right Wing Whacko....Always, Always from Right Wing Whacks love their violence when in reality most of them are low life fukking COWARDS...
    All this anger you been holding onto since those teens when nobody picked or played with your loser ass. Now like all the other hipsters and geeks you finally have a group”Left” that will except and play with you as you attack the weak and elderly and only do this with large numbers...Little Bitch!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Were you really taught in school that Memorial Day is in honor of the Civil War????
    Yes, because the holiday was established post Civil War as a way to reunite the States in common cause.

Learn your history.

The holiday has since been hijacked and revisionist have erased the Civil War aspect of it.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Yes, because the holiday was established post Civil War as a way to reunite the States in common cause.

Learn your history.

The holiday has since been hijacked and revisionist have erased the Civil War aspect of it.
    You dug down deep to cover your azz on that one...

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

SBR has identified it’s resident Karen.