JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

These fire fighters more then just firefighters!!! Check this!!

This happen yesterday in NY, BLM thug slugs a 60 year old women just walking and minding her own business and the firefighters near by spring into action!! Fake news media probably won't report this Nationally so you won't see it. Check though, this is great...

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/09...n-in-brooklyn/

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

18 priors including slashing some guy's face.

Fawk.

Good work firefighters.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Awful! With it being in NY he is probably back out on the streets already.
    Fckn Democrats have no shame..mental disorder

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Wow, heros!

God Bless America.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The world is tired of Black people and I can speak for everybody what animals

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

+1 nyfd

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

They are the real MVPs

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

they should have given that guy a minute or two of full force water from a fire hose directly to the balls

how are you not staying in jail for slashing a man's face less than a month earlier?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Archie gets it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Awful! With it being in NY he is probably back out on the streets already.
    Fckn Democrats have no shame..mental disorder
    Yup, no bail laws in NY now and he'll be back out on the streets tomorrow knocking out another old white lady just walking along but next time it won't be caught on camera unfortunately...

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

thank God the local news got ahold of the whole video
    If CNN got a hold, they would have cut the hit on the of lady and incited a race riot

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    thank God the local news got ahold of the whole video
    If CNN got a hold, they would have cut the hit on the of lady and incited a race riot
    I'm surprised some posters aren't in here defending this shit.

To them the guy on the bike was justified.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Get the fukkin rope!

Find the highest tree in town.

And STRING HIS ASS UP!

Leave him up there for a few weeks. I guarantee it won't happen again for a long time.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

Maybe he was just playing "tag" and he "tagged" her too hard and in the wrong place? None of the white boys & girls would play tag with him

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

BLM now wants to defund the fire departments

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

And if this guy was shot by the cops, he would still be made into a martyr.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And if this guy was shot by the cops, he would still be made into a martyr.
    If those fire fighters would have beat the living shit out him on the ground and sent him to the hospital with severe injuries I bet the fire department would have been sued and all those guys would have been fired also. ..

They should have beat him unconscious..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This thug that knocked out the old lady on the street was let out the next day as NY has no bail.. He's a FREE MAN today. Just saw that on the news now, NO LIE.. HOW CRAZY IS THAT????

He just gonna knock out another old lady walking on the street who could be someone's mom, could be your mom if you live in NY. You wonder why people are moving out of NY now, this is one of the reasons.. Lawlessness!!!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

They should've euthanized him like they do dogs who randomly attack strangers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    They should've euthanized him like they do dogs who randomly attack strangers.
    I do think repeat sex offenders and child molesters should be neutered by law.. 3 strikes and your snipped!!! Should be a law!!

Being on a sex offenders list is SOFT punishment and doesn't stop them.. Sex offenders usually aren't rehabilitated unless they get really old and lose the urge. Just a fact.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This thug that knocked out the old lady on the street was let out the next day as NY has no bail.. He's a FREE MAN today. Just saw that on the news now, NO LIE.. HOW CRAZY IS THAT????

He just gonna knock out another old lady walking on the street who could be someone's mom, could be your mom if you live in NY. You wonder why people are moving out of NY now, this is one of the reasons.. Lawlessness!!!
    No country wants to lock people up at the moment -that's the covid domino. Still a head scratcher though.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I do think repeat sex offenders and child molesters should be neutered by law.. 3 strikes and your snipped!!! Should be a law!!

Being on a sex offenders list is SOFT punishment and doesn't stop them.. Sex offenders usually aren't rehabilitated unless they get really old and lose the urge. Just a fact.
    You wanna give child molesters three strikes?

fukkn sick man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You wanna give child molesters three strikes?

fukkn sick man
    NO KRAKEN if i had my way it would be one and out.. I just remember the 3 strike rule years ago with Reagan and Bush with drug smuggling....

I'm with ya man.. One strike and you're out and DONE with child sex offenders!!!! ABSOLUTELY if I had my way.. I just know how America works with second chances..

I slipped sorry my bad!! ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-09-20 at 11:12 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

All good, I know you didn’t mean it. Child sex offenders the one group I say is one and done. If we kill a few innocent along the way so be it, as long as we rid ourselves as many child predators as we can.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'd tell all sex offenders today if you really have that urge, just shoot a load and call it a day if you get that sick urge.. NO NEED TO GO TO JAIL and RUIN A KIDS LIFE over your sexual sick urges!!

Just jerk and shoot a load on your own time at home and stop it if you feel it.. Why rape a woman or child over a few seconds of thrills to shoot a load and fulfill your sick pleasure.. Such a waste!! It's just a load.. Lasts a few seconds.

That's keeping it real.. I AM SO AGAINST SEXUAL ABUSE ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Saying BLM doesn't make you a thug.

Being a thug (white/black/brown/purple) makes you a thug.

What out about all those white School shooters that slaughter are junior high and high schoolers and elementary schoolers? Or that shoot up bars or clubs in mass shootings?

I don't see a lot of Jibby posts about those.

Oh that's right cuz you're a oyster racist.

Eemember me when you're talking to your turkey at Thanksgiving and thanking your sky Daddy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^All LIVES MATTER, does that make me a racist when saying that?.

This color of skin shit movement is crap on a stick! God didn't make any mistakes with JUST THE COLOR OF OUR SKINS!! Take that right to the GODLY bank...

Men and women are created equal at birth regardless of color of skin.. It's what you make of it after that what counts growing up in life!!! The world today is more accepting then ever with all races and religions..

BLM is a crock of SHIT!!! That movement is Bogus as bogus can be!!! Mostly ALL Cops aren't targeting blacks they target criminals.. TRUTH!!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Saying BLM doesn't make you a thug.

Being a thug (white/black/brown/purple) makes you a thug.

What out about all those white School shooters that slaughter are junior high and high schoolers and elementary schoolers? Or that shoot up bars or clubs in mass shootings?

I don't see a lot of Jibby posts about those.

Oh that's right cuz you're a oyster racist.

Eemember me when you're talking to your turkey at Thanksgiving and thanking your sky Daddy
    White school shooters are worse than thugs. Way worse. They deserve their own title.

Thugs tend to use intimidation tactics based on status, size, or numbers. White people don't glorify the "Thug" culture and sing songs about being one, which is why white people tend to not be classified as "Thugs"

I have known a few whites that I would would put into the "Thug" category though.

IBetYou

White school shooters tend to be psychopaths, that is they are incapable of empathy for their fellow man -they can't help it. So a different category but not necessarily worse.

IBetYou

Thugs tend to be run-with-the-pack cowards. Psychos are outcasts.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

^^All LIVES MATTER, does that make me a racist when saying that?.

This color of skin shit movement is crap on a stick! God didn't make any mistakes with JUST THE COLOR OF OUR SKINS!! Take that right to the GODLY bank...

Men and women are created equal at birth regardless of color of skin.. It's what you make of it after that what counts growing up in life!!! The world today is more accepting then ever with all races and religions..

BLM is a crock of SHIT!!! That movement is Bogus as bogus can be!!! Mostly ALL Cops aren't targeting blacks they target criminals.. TRUTH!!!
    The movement is just Marxist Domestic Terrorists. Racism to the movement is defined as not agreeing with the leftists!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I mean its cool the sprang into action but all 4 ran right pass the lady and never checked on her

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I mean its cool the sprang into action but all 4 ran right pass the lady and never checked on her
    She wasn't going anywhere... But blackie sure was if they didn't act fast. They chose wisely.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

If they did thump the chit out of him he'd clear six figures on a go-fund-me by Wednesday.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Only thing I got from this video is that it's nice to see Fernando Vina gainfully employed as a deli worker.

12 Last