vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Optional....maybe you can explain to Dblowilly

He keeps trolling me as usual and saying I’m lying about originally being banned for 3 months. I know the original ban was until nov 21 and then it was changed. Could you please confirm so he can stop following me around like a puppy dog.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Opti you might want to check this guy's age, it sure sounds like he's not old enough to sign up here.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Opti you might want to check this guy's age, it sure sounds like he's not old enough to sign up here.
    This loser again. I have your racist buddy trolling me all over the forum like the rest of you pillow biters.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Thought this same thing the other day when she welcomed us with her presence again... sounding more and more like a teenage chick

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Thought this same thing the other day when she welcomed us with her presence again... sounding more and more like a teenage chick
    Yeah, making a thread about a poster then claiming said poster is following him around is teenage girl attention seeking at its finest.

vitterd

Yeah, making a thread about a poster then claiming said poster is following him around is teenage girl attention seeking at its finest.
    Guy is trolling me with lies and the mod can clear it up. Why do you trumptards hate facts?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    You should tell everyone your previous name. Guys that are always switching log ins are hiding. You aren’t really worth a response from me. You bring nothing.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fuk, this guy and his flaming vagina.......

Opti, do the forum a huge favor, and reinstate the original ban for another three months, please......

this place is much better without this lying phony scumbag and his negativity..... if someone at sbr thinks this asshole is 'good for business,' they are sadly mistaken......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00, and dogkatcher

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe he's a Morino ghost.

Can't help but respond to everything thinking he's somehow defending his integrity.

Weird stuff. Maybe some day he'll post a play.

vitterd

Maybe he's a Morino ghost.

Can't help but respond to everything thinking he's somehow defending his integrity.

Weird stuff. Maybe some day he'll post a play.
    More lies. I’ve posted many plays here. Do you all just lie because that’s how you were raised?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Spoke to Opti about this. Willy will be getting a stage 9 infraction

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    fuk, this guy and his flaming vagina.......

Opti, do the forum a huge favor, and reinstate the original ban for another three months, please......

this place is much better without this lying phony scumbag and his negativity..... if someone at sbr thinks this asshole is 'good for business,' they are sadly mistaken......
    Wah wah wah. Could you be anymore of a woman? Crying to have people banned. What a bitch.

Your sex story lies are good for business? Your conspiracy theories that I’ve proven wrong are good? You should have been banned so many times for things you’ve said. You are one horrible gross scumbag.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Spoke to Opti about this. Willy will be getting a stage 9 infraction
    Wish you would confess your lie to Donk about our “meeting”. He’s still obsessing about it. Don’t inflame a mentally inferior person like him.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Wish you would confess your lie to Donk about our “meeting”. He’s still obsessing about it. Don’t inflame a mentally inferior person like him.
    Vitty like I said relax. Nothing is real in the chit chat room

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Vitty like I said relax. Nothing is real in the chit chat room
    You think Donk believes that? That’s your buddy....he truly thinks I made you wait somewhere for 2 hours. He’s one sick fuxck

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

It's because your scum, you go looking for trouble.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

This d0uche-nozzle has an unprecedented 37,000+ posts in just 3 years, most of them trolling, talking $#!T, and nonsense, and has the nerve to call someone else out for "trolling" him?!?!? What a whiny little b!tch pu$$yfart! Typical Liberal.....

#MAGA2020
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

Auto Donk

ban bitcherd for good.....

he stood up a sbr pro......

for a broke dik fuk who's ugly, unverified, AND a liberal lying sack of shit that CAN'T AFFORD $100 BUCKS TO GO PRO, that's a lifetime ban..........

vitterd

Look at these losers still talking about. Sane bitches.

Donk still lying and trying TJ get me banned. Uscphilly guy lied to you and he laughs at you for believing him. He’s mocking you behind your back.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    This d0uche-nozzle has an unprecedented 37,000+ posts in just 3 years, most of them trolling, talking $#!T, and nonsense, and has the nerve to call someone else out for "trolling" him?!?!? What a whiny little b!tch pu$$yfart! Typical Liberal.....

#MAGA2020
    “Corona in the common fuxcking cold people”—-Maltedhops

That’s how dumb this idiot is

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Trump should put you in charge of Covid. You seem really smart.

Auto Donk

bitcherd's a sadomasochistic twink, loves the abuse he takes on sbr.......

this is a representative image of him as he reads his daily burials on sbr:

packerd_00

Trump should put you in charge of Covid. You seem really smart.
    Just keep flapping those gums winkle, go meet Donk and stop being such a pussy about it.

vitterd

Just keep flapping those gums winkle, go meet Donk and stop being such a pussy about it.
    You keep bumping threads about me. Another obsessive Vitterd fan.

Donk was offered to come here and didn’t show. If you think I’m going out there to see him youre crazy. He has aids and Covid. He’s an ugly old man with a fake deep voice. Id get arrested for beating his ass. He’s such a pussy that he ran to mods to get me banned about a fake meeting with uscphilly guy that was never scheduled. Think how sick that is.

packerd_00

You keep bumping threads about me. Another obsessive Vitterd fan.

Donk was offered to come here and didn’t show. If you think I’m going out there to see him youre crazy. He has aids and Covid. He’s an ugly old man with a fake deep voice. Id get arrested for beating his ass. He’s such a pussy that he ran to mods to get me banned about a fake meeting with uscphilly guy that was never scheduled. Think how sick that is.
    I leave people be until they start trouble with me.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Could you imagine a party with Vittardo and Morono in the room?

They'd talk sports and politics but be wrong about every factual detail.

Then they'd spend day and night fighting with every single person in the room, probably even each other, trying to defend integrity that they never had to begin with.

It's tough to believe there are people that talk out of their ass like these guys do. Refuse to learn, refuse to research anything, and never make any points at all.

Then again, neither guy would probably be at the party for very long as we wouldn't want to get in trouble for serving little kids.

Instead of making any kind of valid point or argument, instead of defending himself, watch Vittardo just try to insult me. He knows he failed on several political points he wanted to argue, but was just plain wrong with his childish beliefs. Guy has no other recourse but to insult posters.

Don't hate the player Vittardo, hate the game that has chewed you up and spit you out.

I'd wish you luck on your bets Vittardo, but you don't bet, in fact you don't even watch sports. So that's weird.

What do you do Vittardo?
    Last edited by KVB; 09-13-20 at 05:19 PM.

vitterd

Could you imagine a party with Vittardo and Morono in the room?

They'd talk sports and politics but be wrong about every factual detail.

Then they'd spend day and night fighting with every single person in the room, probably even each other, trying to defend integrity that they never had to begin with.

It's tough to believe there are people that talk out of their ass like these guys do. Refuse to learn, refuse to research anything, and never make any points at all.

Then again, neither guy would probably be at the party for very long as we wouldn't want to get in trouble for serving little kids.

Instead of making any kind of valid point or argument, instead of defending himself, watch Vittardo just try to insult me. He knows he failed on several political points he wanted to argue, but was just plain wrong with his childish beliefs. Guy has no other recourse but to insult posters.

Don't hate the player Vittardo, hate the game that has chewed you up and spit you out.

I'd wish you luck on your bets Vittardo, but you don't bet, in fact you don't even watch sports. So that's weird.

What do you do Vittardo?
    You spend a lot of time thinking about me.

I had gbay, cinn, Chicago, Arizona today and rams tonight. That’s what I do. I bet more a day than you will in a year ya dumb fuxck.

I destroy you on every issue. Anything you bring up, I beat your head in. You aren’t even a challenge to me because you’re not educated and your IQ is very low.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It sure does seem like it.

packerd_00

It sure does seem like it.

vitterd

Gay

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

I had gbay, cinn, Chicago, Arizona today and rams tonight. That’s what I do. I bet more a day than you will in a year ya dumb fuxck.
    Did you calls those before they started? Or only at the time stamp of your post? If the former-- well done. If the latter-- doesn't count.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Did you calls those before they started? Or only at the time stamp of your post? If the former-- well done. If the latter-- doesn't count.
    Doesn’t count for who? They counted for me so that’s really all I care about.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

He keeps trolling me as usual and saying I’m lying about originally being banned for 3 months. I know the original ban was until nov 21 and then it was changed. Could you please confirm so he can stop following me around like a puppy dog.
    All I want to know is who did you talk to that went against him and changed it?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    All I want to know is who did you talk to that went against him and changed it?
    Didn’t talk to anybody. It was changed by somebody because a few posters noticed how unfair my ban was and posted about it. I guess they had no choice but to change it.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Didn’t talk to anybody. It was changed by somebody because a few posters noticed how unfair my ban was and posted about it. I guess they had no choice but to change it.
    LOL I'm not arguing with you by any means, but who in the hell is "they" who you think changed it?

This is a for profit website and "they" can do whatever they want on here. Whether it is "unfair" or not.

Haven't you had enough done to you while you sit there and see that "they" don't do anything

to that one person that you keep bickering with? Just don't go pro if you are going to keep responding

to that one person. Or you will lose your $100 just by responding to his abuse, while "they" do nothing

to him. Have banter with anybody but that one guy dude. Or you will be gone just for replying to him!

There are probably 1000 people on here that know what is going to happen to you if you keep replying to that dude!

12 Last