Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

The RX’s Tolerance of KKK/ White Supremacy and their hate for anything not white

LOT to discuss. This thread will pertain to everything racist going on at the RX. Need a thread to keep track of all this shit.

I will point out the double standard they have there. As you can’t post anything that has to do with questioning police mentality, anything that has to do with disagreeing with Trump, anything that has to do with athletes(80% black) speaking out about racial injustice.... will not be tolerated. Also banning a 13 year veteran poster who has provided more winners than all of their KKK members that they support. Put all of their KKK members into one pot...and they still have not added up to more winners than me, who they banned.

What is tolerated at this Nazi loving forum..... Liars. Racism. Hate. Attacks(unless you’re me), misleading pick threads, lying about your units, lying about your vig, trying to expose PI about posters, and of course white supremacy. All of these things are tolerated. They will post a thread every single time a black person does something wrong though.....at a SPORTS FORUM. I have quick links to all of this shit for examples don’t worry we will cover that in here and point out these double standards.

Now this is a sports forum ran like a f*cking right wing propaganda bullshit political forum ALL because the black athletes got all uppity and started pointing out these double standards and the KKK at this forum dropped everything sports and made it 1000% political. And I get banned because I tell these penetrates to eat shit?

So it’s really clear to me....and pretty crazy to me that in 2020 and for a forum I spent 13 years sharing winners at...BAS wants to side with Trump and these deadbeat racist rednecks at the RX for political narratives. They don’t even watch sports there....they had one KKK member today say “I haven’t watched sports ina while.” http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1165079

Lmfao!!!!! Then what the F*CK are you doing at a SPORTS FORUM. Go join the KKK you f*ck.

https://therxforum.com.websiteoutlook.com

But I guess when you aren’t worth shit now, you have no choice but to merge. Without SBR, that place wouldn’t make it another week with how it is run now and who is active.

As long as the double standard continues, I will continue to point it out anywhere I can.

What is right is right. What is wrong is wrong. They’re going to have to learn one way or another.

I tried to keep this behind closed doors and deal with it there but nothing was getting done. So had to bring it to light.
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 09-04-20 at 03:59 PM.

Chicken&Waffles

First off let’s address the lying scum that they refuse to BAN. But they ban me unjust.

Pay attention guys because I’m about to give you the best fade in forumville history...

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...6#post13240246

Now.... discussing just TODAY. This clown makes up all these f*cking lines and vig. What in the flying f*ck?

Not ONE of these lines are legit besides Osaka over. Every other line is made up so he can pad a record that he continued from last years tennis. LMFAO.

2* - Brady / Garcia OVER 20.5 (-120)
    2* - Djokovic / Struff OVER 28.5 (-115)
    2* - Krajinovic -2.5 (-120)
    2* - Krajinovic / Goffin OVER 37.5 (-110)

^^^^not one of these plays were legit. All fairy tale lies that the mods refuse to deal with.

Krajinovic was -4!!!!! Never at -2.5. And I am aware of alternative lines...you still couldn’t even place these wagers at the lines and vig he was getting them at...ever.

THEN he magically is able to “remove” one of the plays!?!?!? WHAT????!!!!??? Huhhhhh!?????

The total for Goffin was 38.5 -120

Novak over 28.5 has been -145 ALL DAY. Ever since this clown posted.

And thats not all. The mods know this guy stole plays from a past capper who went to a private forum, where “Varkey” was allowed and started stealing and selling that cappers plays to RX members who weren’t allowed at the private forum and couldn’t get them.

“Varkey” decided to vanish for 4 months or so. MODS never addressed it.

That’s story one.
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 09-04-20 at 04:11 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Why don't you just go ahead and take this shit to farmers only or to some forum that gives a shit?

Post about SBR or post a play, or something.

But posting about some other forum, who's your audience guy?

Who are you trying to reach and why?

You some kind of activist or someone who couldn't help but get banned somewhere?

I know that's a lot of questions, they are not meant to be answered. They are meant for your own reflection.

Good Luck with whatever it is you are trying to accomplish here, but especially good luck with your self reflection.

Points Awarded:

semibluff gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Why don't you just go ahead and take this shit to farmers only or to some forum that gives a shit?

Post about SBR or post a play, or something.

But posting about some other forum, who's your audience guy?

Who are you trying to reach and why?

You some kind of activist or someone who couldn't help but get banned somewhere?

I know that's a lot of questions, they are not meant to be answered. They are meant for your own reflection.

Good Luck with whatever it is you are trying to accomplish here, but especially good luck with your self reflection.

I’m sure a lot of people won’t care. I’m aware of that, which is why I said I tried to handle it behind closed doors.

Its not so much about reaching anyone now. Just about documenting these double standards and pointing out how racist these f*cks are. Who knows what the solution is right now. Maybe this thread forces a lot of klan members over there. Then all the other forums can be straight.

Nothing bad comes out of doing right and bringing attention to what’s wrong. Even if few understand it that’s fine. But I will document it here and people can see for themselves.

I did just provide more than just “a play” here. I said for you to listen because I provided you the best fade in forumville history. Did you not see that part? You will thank me for that, trust me.

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Ummmm...Trump 2020!?

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    Ummmm...Trump 2020!?

I guess that’s what’s fueling it all. But back in 2016 that forum went absolutely ballistic about Kaepernick. They couldn’t control their emotions and it still continues on.

Go mention Kaepernick to them it’s like telling them you murdered their family. That’s how they react. Sick shit. And it continues into all what is going on now. But I’m sure BAS figureS....”okay lets do some math....Chicken&Waffles=1. Our KKK members= 35. We only have 200 members. Ok I will ban Chicken&waffles. Plus he likes equality so that will solve everything.” Instead of doing what’s right and dealing with the issue.
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 09-04-20 at 04:33 PM.

Chicken&Waffles

IMO if you want to run a KKK forum change everything. Why have sports there? These f*cks don’t bet. They don’t talk it. They are in the main forum flooding it with “blacks shot somebody.” “Blacks are shooting in Chicago.” “Look this cop got stabbed.” “Look blacks cause all the issues.”

At a sports forum. on the MAIN forum.

If they want to flood it with political narratives and the mods condone it....then why not convert into a white supremacist forum? Have David Duke as your sponsor. I’m as serious as a heart attack.

Chicken&Waffles

Even threads like “Steve Nash hired as Brooklyn Nets head coach”

The first post and most of the thread is a political narrative. Stephen A Smith has every right to say that. Why?

Because when Juan Howard was hired for Michigan....there were A LOT of old angry white people everywhere and especially at that RX forum throwing a fit.

I was saying he is qualified. Because he is.

Now in the NBA forum at the RX they also are talking about these political narratives even with a poster saying “he hates the nba and won’t watch it” but he will come to the RX to express his hate. And again... I am the one banned LOL.

He makes a claim.... right here.... http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1164457&page=4

That because Ty Lue was hired, who he for some reason claims had no coaching experience....why didn’t Stephen A complain then?

Well because even Stephen A Smith’s dumbass would tell your racist bitch ass that Ty Lue in fact DID have a coaching career prior to Cleveland lmfao. Four years as an assistant before Lebron asked him to be the coach. https://www.basketball-reference.com.../luety01c.html

I like to deal with the facts of things. Ty Lue and Juan Howard had some of the best assistant coaching jobs in recent memory. And not to mention Howard is coaching at his Alum.

Steve Nash...has had no experience. None. But they make it into a racial issue because Stephen A is doing the same thing with a better stance than they did?

Hmm. They have a Juan Howard there at the RX with over 20 pages of them saying he’s not qualified. LMFAO. Will see if I can find it later.
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 09-04-20 at 04:56 PM.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Oh great. Another racist coming from the Rx to spew their misery. That's just what this forum needs is another racist retarded vittird.

Chicken&Waffles

I will note that Hacheman and JOH are solid mods. I respect those guys. But unfortunately the “super”’Mod, BAS, is a hate filled racist tyrant. Based on everything I have seen.

Before I was recently banned I was banned for a week for calling someone a “f*ggot”

A word that is abused there. And not only that... this “super”MOD explanation to me was that calling someone “gay” or any other homophobic slur besides “f*ggot” was more acceptable. You wouldn’t be reprimanded nearly as much. What kind of message is that first of all. And what the f*ck does that even mean? So literally just admitted to me that the hate on gays isn’t a problem at all to you. It’s just one single word, “f*ggot” that you have an issue with. Which is abused by everyone and I am the only one banned.

So you’re telling me that the meaning of the word and it’s hate towards homosexuality isn’t the issue? A word that is rarely used in that sense to actually attack homosexuals is now being considered more offensive to this “super”MOD (when I say it) than ignorance towards racism is. These are people who don’t even believe police brutality happens or racial inequality happens. And at the head of it is this racist enabling “super” or stupidMOD who thinks when I say “f*ggot” it is more offensive than these racist f*cks that he enables.

Crazy world man. Crazy world
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 09-04-20 at 06:44 PM.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Oh great. Another racist coming from the Rx to spew their misery. That's just what this forum needs is another racist retarded vittird.
    How am I racist?

Remember now, these are these Christian evangelist, bible abiding God fearing whacko Trump supporters who think you can’t be born gay because being gay is a sin. That’s what these people think there bro. And you too so I’m preaching to the choir, but if that’s what you guys believe then how can you standby this double standard that racial injustice doesn’t exist? Last time I checked NO ONE chooses their skin color...(maybe Sammy Sosa). So what it is really is they have a problem with skin color which only could mean one thing. No? They act like saying homophobic slurs are the worst thing in the world but I don’t know why when ^^^ everything I said is fact and they have no problem being racist as f*ck. Like I said...double standard, could’ve been the title of the thread.

And btw you are born gay. It’s comical if you don’t know that but whatever

Crazy world. Crazy world
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 09-04-20 at 05:38 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    The RX still exists?

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The RX still exists?

Lmao real shit. Their net worth is about as much as my dogs food every year. And you have to wonder why. Place used to be popping. They NEED SBR

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    First off let’s address the lying scum that they refuse to BAN. But they ban me unjust.

Pay attention guys because I’m about to give you the best fade in forumville history...

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...6#post13240246

Now.... discussing just TODAY. This clown makes up all these f*cking lines and vig. What in the flying f*ck?

Not ONE of these lines are legit besides Osaka over. Every other line is made up so he can pad a record that he continued from last years tennis. LMFAO.

2* - Brady / Garcia OVER 20.5 (-120)
    2* - Djokovic / Struff OVER 28.5 (-115)
    2* - Krajinovic -2.5 (-120)
    2* - Krajinovic / Goffin OVER 37.5 (-110)

^^^^not one of these plays were legit. All fairy tale lies that the mods refuse to deal with.

Krajinovic was -4!!!!! Never at -2.5. And I am aware of alternative lines...you still couldn’t even place these wagers at the lines and vig he was getting them at...ever.

THEN he magically is able to “remove” one of the plays!?!?!? WHAT????!!!!??? Huhhhhh!?????

The total for Goffin was 38.5 -120

Novak over 28.5 has been -145 ALL DAY. Ever since this clown posted.

And thats not all. The mods know this guy stole plays from a past capper who went to a private forum, where “Varkey” was allowed and started stealing and selling that cappers plays to RX members who weren’t allowed at the private forum and couldn’t get them.

“Varkey” decided to vanish for 4 months or so. MODS never addressed it.

That’s story one.

Lmao. Bang bang bang. NOVAK!!!!!!!! Under city let’s go.

Don’t say I never gave you guys nothing.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I’m not political and don’t give a f*ck about right or left or blue or red or none of that. I don’t give a f*ck about it cus I’m none of that shit.

These are white supremacist racists. Right wing klannies. Call it what you like.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Right wing klannies.
    CNN says antifa is a "right wing conservative movement of white nationalists".

For those who believe in that.

Chicken&Waffles

Under in Houston/L.A. too. Let’s go.

Don’t say I never gave y’all nothing at the same time I’m laying out these facts.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

You came here screaming racism about the RX yet SBR now owns the site.. not to bright!

Do you bet short hockey?

Bonzy
    Bonzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Trump is the worst thing ever to happen to us whites and most dumb folks don't even realize it yet. I was cruising along pretty well with my white privilege until this loudmouth came along.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chicken&Waffles, and chico2663

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

This guy has no clue.

Now go run home.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Bonzy
    Bonzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Oh no? I was arrested in Chicago with 660 pounds of grass. I think that qualifies me.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Can't possibly be worse than here at SBR?

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Pretty ironic that this d0uchebag comes here crying and makes a thread about racism - and has the username "Chicken & Waffles".

WTF?!?!

I guess "Watermelon & Grape Soda" was already taken?

FAIL.....

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Pretty ironic that this d0uchebag comes here crying and makes a thread about racism - and has the username "Chicken & Waffles".

WTF?!?!

I guess "Watermelon & Grape Soda" was already taken?

FAIL.....
    What are you saying, that white people cant like chicken and waffles? That’s not very accepting of white people now is it?

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Can't possibly be worse than here at SBR?

Well I think SBR forum has 4x the active users at least so a much wider perspective here than the same 30ish white supremacist members who live there all day all night rarely ever talking sports

Chicken&Waffles

I will shed more light on everything later. The fade started off 2-0 in here for us yesterday. Let’s keep that rolling. I guarantee tennis to completely implode for him soon but no one watches but me so no one gives a penetrate about his units but he’s a goldmine. Nothing posted yet

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    You came here screaming racism about the RX yet SBR now owns the site.. not to bright!

Do you bet short hockey?
    I guess you didn’t read everything. I’m aware.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

because the black athletes got all uppity and started pointing out these double standards
    What double standards?

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    What double standards?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShannonSh...10580077326338

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShannonSh...83390573465600

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShannonSh...27348211625984

These double standards. Could’ve been the title of the thread. Applies to everything I’m talking about in here pretty much besides the fade stuff

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

What are you saying, that white people cant like chicken and waffles? That’s not very accepting of white people now is it?
    Whatever you say "Malt Liquor & Menthol Cigarettes".....

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Whatever you say "Malt Liquor & Menthol Cigarettes".....
    Why are you insulting malt liquor when it’s in your handle and avatar? I don’t smoke cigs

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Just curious if your experience was so bad there why do you even care that you’re banned?

1234 ... Last