Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    I didn't say that. Can you read? I am not going to re read your previous ramblings again.
    The thread title is interesting. Can you prove those White people you're talking about are members of KKK or White supremacists? It's just interesting how anti-White posts are allowed while anti-anything else is prohibited.

Anti white? Lmfao wtf are you talking about? Shut the f*ck up. I’m not having this conversation in this thread.

If you want me to prove that they are Klan members and white supremacist then you will have to re read what is in this thread and or just shut the f*ck up because more examples will follow.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Yes, anti-White. Obviously. I'm not sure what would happen if I posted some nonsense about some ordinary black people whose only 'crime' was to disagree with me, and then arrogantly accuse them of being black panthers with no proof whatsoever. The tread would be removed at the very least. I'm pretty sure.

It's your thread. Keep us updated how the big bad White racists keep you down. I already mentioned it makes you look very weak, but you have every right to embarrass yourself

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

RX has the biggest racist idiots in the world. A bunch of them are here with different names. The mod over there, BAS, is the worst in history of mods. He is the reason RX is a dead site. If they got rid of him way more people would go there to post.

Chicken&Waffles

White racists don’t keep me down you dumb f*ck.

All throughout this thread I’ve pointed out double standards that BAS lives by there and how ****** up his logic is. The place is a shithole.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    RX has the biggest racist idiots in the world. A bunch of them are here with different names. The mod over there, BAS, is the worst in history of mods. He is the reason RX is a dead site. If they got rid of him way more people would go there to post.

Pretty much all facts. I think the clowns would still linger and run people off. They need a logical mod

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Studies have shown a link between racism hypersensitivity and micropenis

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    White racists don’t keep me down you dumb f*ck.

All throughout this thread I’ve pointed out double standards that BAS lives by there and how ****** up his logic is. The place is a shithole.
    Of course they are keeping you down. Look how they can control you, you get all riled up just because you think someone is racist. ROTFL

With a thread title like that, you can expect some backlash. That's a fact.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9875

Yes, anti-White. Obviously. I'm not sure what would happen if I posted some nonsense about some ordinary black people whose only 'crime' was to disagree with me, and then arrogantly accuse them of being black panthers with no proof whatsoever. The tread would be removed at the very least. I'm pretty sure.

It's your thread. Keep us updated how the big bad White racists keep you down. I already mentioned it makes you look very weak, but you have every right to embarrass yourself
    Well said. But some people know nothing more than the plight of victimhood for every difficulty they encounter in life.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

C&w is getting alot of traffic
    5k+ views

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

For someone who proclaims to absolutely HATE the racist RX forum, he sure seems follow them closely!

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    C&w is getting alot of traffic
    5k+ views
    It's the same way people rubberneck at the site of a head-on collision.

A more appropriate title for this thread would be "C & W's Online Diary".

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    For someone who proclaims to absolutely HATE the racist RX forum, he sure seems follow them closely!

I was a solid poster for 13 years there. I was banned for saying “f*ggot” when everyone there says “f*ggot” and no punishment is handed down, only when you’re me.

The mod said that I should say f*g” instead, as it is more acceptable than saying “f*ggot.”

His words. His logic. Not mine.

That was the first reason for why I was banned there the first time.

It’s not that I give a penetrate what’s going on other than to laugh at them....but what I care about and what I found just shocking to me is that a sports gambling forum is being overrun by Trump dick sucking extremist whackos who would take it up the ass for Trump without a second thought, can not stop talking about politics and political narratives at a SPORTS GAMBLING forum.

I understand it is election year. Lmfao. And that’s what dumbass retard racist enabling BAS says....”it’s just election year.”

It has been going on since 2016. Ever since Kaepernick kneeled they went buck. Talking about f*ck the NFL. All this shit f*ck sports.

But they’re still there....hating on sports. When is enough, enough? At some point you have to do something about the same 15-25 miserable racist hateful f*cks who come to a SPORTS GAMBLING forum to vent their hate for SPORTS. LMFAO. At some f*cking point, you know? Lmfao.

At some point you have to use the head on your shoulders. Or unless of course they enable it and they encourage hateful rhetoric and the same old miserable hateful f*cks to show up at a SPORTS GAMBLING forum to vent and spew it in every thread all throughout the forum.

Can’t let mods ban people because they simply don’t like them. Some tyrant shit. The whole point of what’s going on right now in society is ending everything I am talking about. That whack ass tyrannical loser shit needs to stop. Also, need to stop the racism/ hateful shit. I had no f*cking problem with you loser f*cks going to Facebook or Nazi loving forums to spew your racist shit and cause no havoc.

I was ALL on board for that. I suggested it to these loser f*cks. But no. They’re back. 20-25 of them and the stupid ass Mod BAS enables the shit. F*cking LOSERS. No other way to put it. I laugh at these foolish f*cks. It’s funny to see how stupid these people are. I’m good.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Studies have shown a link between racism hypersensitivity and micropenis

I believe that. But it’s a learned trait. Racism is learned. Lot of these ignorant moronic f*cks live in Texas or Arkansas where they don’t know or see anything besides through the perspective of what their racist parents/care takers taught them.

I know for a fact “Enfuego” at the RX was born on a trailer park and therefore most likely is white trash. Daddy probably taught him how to catch rattlesnakes, hate blacks, and beat women.

I can’t respect people who are anti everything. Can’t do it. These QAnon f*cks are real. They show me it every time I check in

Chicken&Waffles

Of course they are keeping you down. Look how they can control you, you get all riled up just because you think someone is racist. ROTFL

With a thread title like that, you can expect some backlash. That's a fact.

im not riled up because they’re racist lmao. I laugh at what they say. Shit is funny to me how ignorant and stupid these f*cks are. I enjoy that part. What riles me up is this dick sucking scamming racist enabling stupidMOD, BAS, who unjustly bans me and all these MODS don’t want to step on his toes again because they know he’s a loser f*ck and instead of wrecking their work relationship, they’ll just ignore me.

That’s what’s happening. They know I’m right. You know I’m right. Stevie wonder could see this shit.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    I was a solid poster for 13 years there. I was banned for saying “f*ggot” when everyone there says “f*ggot” and no punishment is handed down, only when you’re me.

The mod said that I should say f*g” instead, as it is more acceptable than saying “f*ggot.”

His words. His logic. Not mine.

That was the first reason for why I was banned there the first time.

It’s not that I give a penetrate what’s going on other than to laugh at them....but what I care about and what I found just shocking to me is that a sports gambling forum is being overrun by Trump dick sucking extremist whackos who would take it up the ass for Trump without a second thought, can not stop talking about politics and political narratives at a SPORTS GAMBLING forum.

I understand it is election year. Lmfao. And that’s what dumbass retard racist enabling BAS says....”it’s just election year.”

It has been going on since 2016. Ever since Kaepernick kneeled they went buck. Talking about f*ck the NFL. All this shit f*ck sports.

But they’re still there....hating on sports. When is enough, enough? At some point you have to do something about the same 15-25 miserable racist hateful f*cks who come to a SPORTS GAMBLING forum to vent their hate for SPORTS. LMFAO. At some f*cking point, you know? Lmfao.

At some point you have to use the head on your shoulders. Or unless of course they enable it and they encourage hateful rhetoric and the same old miserable hateful f*cks to show up at a SPORTS GAMBLING forum to vent and spew it in every thread all throughout the forum.

Can’t let mods ban people because they simply don’t like them. Some tyrant shit. The whole point of what’s going on right now in society is ending everything I am talking about. That whack ass tyrannical loser shit needs to stop. Also, need to stop the racism/ hateful shit. I had no f*cking problem with you loser f*cks going to Facebook or Nazi loving forums to spew your racist shit and cause no havoc.

I was ALL on board for that. I suggested it to these loser f*cks. But no. They’re back. 20-25 of them and the stupid ass Mod BAS enables the shit. F*cking LOSERS. No other way to put it. I laugh at these foolish f*cks. It’s funny to see how stupid these people are. I’m good.
    Vitterd's angry ghost has a lot to say

Chicken&Waffles

I think we must just be living in a pandemic of racism. Thats what we are in right now along with a health pandemic that’s taken 200K American lives in 5 1/2 months.

I mean I get that it happens everywhere and I’m with y’all about saying penetrate the RX. It’s happening there in full force because it’s a smaller forum and the stupidMOD enables that behavior. So it is what it is. I will still be making fun of them for their narrow minded black and white views on the world.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Vitterd's angry ghost has a lot to say

Just explaining why. Seemed to be some confusion about what I was “riled” up about. The racist shit doesn’t get me mad. I’m white. Why would I be mad? I laugh at these stupid ignorant deadbeat loser f*cks. It cracks me up to read how stupid they are.

I get mad at a MOD who is getting paid $500 a week to be a racist scum contest stealing piece of shit. That’s what I’m riled up and upset about. That f*ck can’t do his job.

Chicken&Waffles

Its SOOOOO dead there Bahahhahahahahahhahah

Chicken&Waffles

Lmfaooooooo Varkey crying. Love this shit Bahahhahahahahahhahah. Forum is soooooo f*cking bad. Love laughing at these loser f*cks. Bahahhahahaha they banned me and look at this shit. The NfL forum is a f*cking shitfest holy f*ck

Chicken&Waffles

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1166119

This dancing with men loving fruitcake, Varkeygirl is now going into other people’s threads starting shit with the only couple of real cappers left.

Crazy shit. This is why the RX is a f*cking dump. They have no incentive not to be the shit stain of SBR. None. No incentive. So they enable racists and allow these wannabe handicappers like Varkey to run around like he runs the place. In every cappers thread sucking their dick for plays and then posting them as his or selling them elsewhere. The guy is a piece of shit and I really hope he doesn’t leave though because as everyone knows he’s the best fade of all time.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

Defund Waffle & Chicken Restaurants.

Chicken&Waffles

I don’t get how these shit forums like the RX allow the right wing propaganda shit and ban people who oppose it.

It’s a very fast ban when you go against their point of views of the world. Blacks cause all the issues etc etc.

When you oppose that....it’s a fast ban.

When you laugh and joke and AGREE with it.....you never get banned. You can pretty much say anything besides “let’s lynch all the blacks.” As long as you don’t say that at these forums you can say anything else.

But simply disapproving of their repetitive hateful actions and calling them names will get you banned.

Crazy world. Crazy world.

AND on top of that....these racist f*cks don’t EVEN LIKE SPORTS!!!!!! Bahahahhahahahahahhaha bahahahhahahahahahhaha you cant make this shit up man. It’s amazing stuff.

Chicken&Waffles

I am grateful and appreciative of SBR of allowing anti-klannies to call out these racist f*cks. It needs to happen.

Hate to do it but have to add CTG to the list of racist forums. Sick penetrates there who only want right wing propaganda in their threads. Not NEARLY as bad as all the threads and shit at the RX. But still, lots of KKK guys over there at CTG who think white supremacy is healthy and espn is the devil etc etc. Similar crowd just the Mods enable the racism and participate in it as a smaller structure of the forum. Not everywhere like the RX.

Braves at CTG major pussy bitch. I said one of his klan crew there definitely takes it up the ass and he banned me. Maybe they have a gay secret and he really took it offensive I don’t know. After providing more informative point of views than anyone at that forum. Shot all their stupid racist shit down and I get banned. Lmfao. “Let’s get the guy out who is civilized so we can go back to being racist guys. Yeah!”
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 09-25-20 at 01:09 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You are one sick black racist. No one in here but you gives a crap about the other forums. You are the very definition of the "N" word. It is people like you that give the black community such a bad reputation. Of course all you will do is go from forum to forum and cry about people wanting to see you out of their forum. You will be banned from here very soon becuse you offer nothing in the way of Sports. Just racist rants.

Chicken&Waffles

I have offered 13 years of winning plays to the RX forum you broke dick. So stfu. This place owns that shithole so I have done plenty for this forum technically.

Now I am clowning them for kicking me out because they only want to enable the racist hateful worthless f*cks and anyone who opposes those views can go.

Theres a right to this shit and there’s a wrong to this shit. You guys are on the wrong side....again.

Chicken&Waffles

I just have to wonder though why is CTG and the RX run by KKK f*cks who all love Trump and hate blacks and hate sports? And if you have opposing views they allow people to attack you until you make so much sense that they have to ban you. They get tired of you making them look like dumb f*cks so they ban you. Why?

I need somebody to help me understand that one

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

The looney left invents Nazis and White Supremacists.

Neither exist in 2020.

Use this fiction to act as lawless misfits under the laughable guise of backing a moral crusade.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    The looney left invents Nazis and White Supremacists.

Neither exist in 2020.

Use this fiction to act as lawless misfits under the laughable guise of backing a moral crusade.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/3511913001

Oh

Chicken&Waffles

That is from 1 day ago.

1 DAY AGO aka YESTERDAY.

Chicken&Waffles

In case you need more help I will post it for you

“White supremacist extremists, from a lethality standpoint over the last two years, particularly when you look at 2018 and 2019, are certainly the most persistent and lethal threat when we talk about domestic violent extremists,” said Wolf, who has been heading the DHS in an acting capacity since November.

The Senate committee hearing came just a few weeks after a whistleblower, Brian Murphy, who served as an undersecretary in the Homeland Security Department's intelligence office, said Wolf told him to squash information regarding the threat of white supremacy and assessments of Russian interference in the U.S. election to better fit President Donald Trump's agenda.

Chicken&Waffles

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1165475&page=4

Scammer mod (BAS) protecting another scammer (Varkeyboy).

Wild shit. Vboy came in his own thread celebrating early about Miami Jags going over last night. It went under and people let him have it. And why does the scammer racist enabling Mod, BAS, protect him?

Who the F knows. Loser mentality at that forum that’s why they suck

Chicken&Waffles

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...mpression=true

BAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YET all they do is justify Jacob Blake’s shooting by saying he was a rapist. BAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Crazy hypocrisy.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

Chicken & Waffles should be outlawed

Chicken&Waffles

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LlwNxvRPdgs

Same shit racist enabling BAS does. Crazy shit these f*cks have the ultimate stupid f*ck as their role model. Wtf has this shit become

tommir99

Turn off the TV and think for yourself. MSM shows you exactly what they want you to see.

First ... 2345678 ... Last