Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1165844

Gayest shit I’ve ever seen and this is what they condone there. Comical. GO TO A REAL WHITE SUPREMACIST FORUM U F*CK!!!!

Chicken&Waffles

One thing that I thought was pretty cool and telling is that not one person on this forum praised the RX or condoned how they act over there. Everyone knows it is a complete shitshow now. I understand this goes on at all forums but not this blatantly repetitive. I understand Trump has empowered people to feel like they can express their racism anywhere they want. I understand that. But, we are at a sports forum dawg. A sports forum. There are MANY other forums that encourage the hateful rhetoric. I think MODS at sports forums should crackdown on it. Yes you have freedom of speech. But shut the penetrate up. So do I.

Just needs to be a mutual level of respect for people on a sports forum. And that shits out the window now. I never gave a penetrate about what your background was until this shit came about and I realized I was giving insight, knowledge, and winners to a bunch of hateful racist f*cks coming to a sports forum to vent and tell everyone that they’re not watching the games. I think MODs at all forums should crack down on these loser f*cks. They aren’t there for sports and they are discouraging others from talking sports or posting plays or hanging out and being a member. I know quite a few people who messaged me personally saying they couldn’t take it anymore. Shit is real

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

this is the most pathetic thread in sbr history

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    this is the most pathetic thread in sbr history

Anything having to do with the RX is pathetic. I don’t blame you for feeling that way pal. SBR buddies

Chicken&Waffles

This racist f*ck shitbird Red Eye still thinks he was right about Lamar Jackson being a bust. The f*ck?

Dude said....”it was the worst move he has ever seen any team make.” A year after Lamar was drafted, he said that.

You can’t even fathom the stupidity. Like huh what the f*ck? You think you were right? He immediately went and got MVP as soon as you said that he was the worst draft pick.

This is what I am saying about these f*cks living so far out of reality. Needless to say, he is a proud Trump supporter. You have to wonder about you know— these people’s worth.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...136988&page=21

You know who I feel like needs to pay Red(Black) eye a visit? Is that f*ck from “No country for old men” with that bolt stunner out there in Texas. Just say come here Red Eye... I got some candy for you. Old dumb racist ignorant f*ck
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 09-14-20 at 03:16 PM.

Chicken&Waffles

But these f*cks need to be banned. Not posters like me who know right from wrong and who f*cking posted for 13 years there. Ignorant shit. BAS is a racist enabling foolish scamming MOD. Got to call it for what it is.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    But these f*cks need to be banned. Not posters like me who know right from wrong and who f*cking posted for 13 years there. Ignorant shit. BAS is a racist enabling foolish scamming MOD. Got to call it for what it is.
    I just learned that the saloon has a saloon and it’s called RX. This thread should be there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chicken&Waffles

Chicken&Waffles

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1165984

Its just Monday morning in the AM....what are they talking about at the RX? Lmfao any surprise? More political shit with more devil liberals to blame. Comical shit. Brain dead deadbeat losers these f*cks.

Sign a petition lmfaoooooo. Good luck with a petition against a school board. Good luck with that.

Jarad and Brady took a Thin blue and red striped flag out on the flag after they were told not to.

Stupid f*cks. This is what they are upset about this morning at the RX.

It wasn’t even the real flag you stupid racist scum

Chicken&Waffles

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1165989

One civilized person brings up the story about Trump refuting science on camera. Lmfao they all scream to have this thread moved. F*cking hilarious shit. And watch, it will be moved no doubt about it bahahahhahaha. Can’t tell facts that put Trump in a bad light amongst the White supremacist Rx cult

https://mobile.twitter.com/nowthisne...77969629495297

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1165984

Its just Monday morning in the AM....what are they talking about at the RX? Lmfao any surprise? More political shit with more devil liberals to blame. Comical shit. Brain dead deadbeat losers these f*cks.

Sign a petition lmfaoooooo. Good luck with a petition against a school board. Good luck with that.

Jarad and Brady took a Thin blue and red striped flag out on the flag after they were told not to.

Stupid f*cks. This is what they are upset about this morning at the RX.

It wasn’t even the real flag you stupid racist scum
    Sounds like you replaced your chicken&waffles this morning with gin&juice and a crack rock chaser.
    RX called and said they miss your nonsensical rantings over there, maybe you should go back.....

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10327

chicken&waffles sounds like it’s “grits n gravy“ incognito.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    chicken&waffles sounds like it’s “grits n gravy“ incognito.
    Or MobDepper

Chicken&Waffles

These RX racist hillbilly redneck anti everything but trump f*cks are the most pathetic scum f*cks in the f*cking world. No question about that

Chicken&Waffles

I think one of the if not best things about sports forums is the ability to get information from people from all walks of life and all different backgrounds. The respect for that has been forgotten once trump arrived and they had their true feelings about everything come out. Some sick shit

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Are you insane?

SBR is basically an alt right Qanon site that talks about sports

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

These RX racist hillbilly redneck anti everything but trump f*cks are the most pathetic scum f*cks in the f*cking world. No question about that
    White people are by far the most tolerant people anywhere in the world. You can talk that way about them in their own country, and for the most part it will be accepted! Try that in Japan, or any African country

And Trump is just a 'puppet'. If I was an American, I would probably hope Biden would win. Not because he's a better man for the job, but because he is so blatantly anti-White, it might just open the eyes of the millions of the color blind White conservatives.

Chicken&Waffles

Varkey lost on the White Sox -150 again last night. Comical shit

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    White people are by far the most tolerant people anywhere in the world. You can talk that way about them in their own country, and for the most part it will be accepted! Try that in Japan, or any African country

And Trump is just a 'puppet'. If I was an American, I would probably hope Biden would win. Not because he's a better man for the job, but because he is so blatantly anti-White, it might just open the eyes of the millions of the color blind White conservatives.

I thought Asian people were easily the most tolerant.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Are you insane?

SBR is basically an alt right Qanon site that talks about sports

I understand these f*cks are everywhere now. But SBR has a lot more members so it’s only right for there to be some. What I am saying about the RX is it is a lot smaller forum and they have about the same reoccurring 20-25 racist f*cks who are anti everything. Anti sports. Anti masks. Anti democracy. Anti protests. Anti unity. Anti every f*cking thing. So when you have those same f*cks over and over doing the same shit and mods do nothing....I have to clown all of them. Mods included.

This place might have 20-25 racist f*cks. But are they doing other shit? Are they talking sports and gambling? And even if they aren’t....it is way harder to seek them out on a consistent basis compared to the RX where it is a much smaller forum ran by a racist enabling thief mod

tommir99

I thought Asian people were easily the most tolerant.
    No. Asian countries don't open their borders to non-Asian masses, encourage the locals to race mix with the non-Asian foreigners, and then on top of everything else call the Asians 'racists' when they criticize ANY of it, in their own countries. That happens only in White, western countries. For now.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I guess that’s what’s fueling it all. But back in 2016 that forum went absolutely ballistic about Kaepernick. They couldn’t control their emotions and it still continues on.

Go mention Kaepernick to them it’s like telling them you murdered their family. That’s how they react. Sick shit. And it continues into all what is going on now. But I’m sure BAS figureS....”okay lets do some math....Chicken&Waffles=1. Our KKK members= 35. We only have 200 members. Ok I will ban Chicken&waffles. Plus he likes equality so that will solve everything.” Instead of doing what’s right and dealing with the issue.
    You have reached nirvana. Relax and quit looking back. This site is a little like back but the female mods are awesome. As long as you don’t attack a mod. than you should be fine. Now if you keep crying about some distant land (rx) you might piss some people off. But if you go to political forum...you might serve as a buffer to the left vittles and right big Dickk Donk. Anyway welcome to your new life. Yes I understand you have been here awhile. But have you really if you are worried about the junior league?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

No. Asian countries don't open their borders to non-Asian masses, encourage the locals to race mix with the non-Asian foreigners, and then on top of everything else call the Asians 'racists' when they criticize ANY of it, in their own countries. That happens only in White, western countries. For now.
    Everyone who has any idea about the world understands this, but that usually involves understanding the scourge that is marxism and bioleninism. So naturally Chicken doesn't understand any of it, using the word "racist" as he does.

Chicken&Waffles

Lmao. You’re going very political with that. I wasn’t. Asian people have more tolerance to an embarrassing individual.

An American is going to tell you to f*ck off before you can blink.

Lmfao nothing political.

White people aren’t the make up of America btw. This countries origins has always been far more than white.

Europe is more diverse than the USA so does that mean they are more tolerant of race? I wasn’t even talking about tolerant of race though lmao you f*ck

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    You have reached nirvana. Relax and quit looking back. This site is a little like back but the female mods are awesome. As long as you don’t attack a mod. than you should be fine. Now if you keep crying about some distant land (rx) you might piss some people off. But if you go to political forum...you might serve as a buffer to the left vittles and right big Dickk Donk. Anyway welcome to your new life. Yes I understand you have been here awhile. But have you really if you are worried about the junior league?

Interesting. Female Mods eh? Geesh females run everything better. BAS is a fat f*ck racist enabling piece of shit scamming stupidMOD and is a double standard son of a bitch. No question he should be removed. That place would flourish again if they put in someone who brought the sports back to that place and kicked the political narratives to the road.

tommir99

Lmao. You’re going very political with that. I wasn’t. Asian people have more tolerance to an embarrassing individual.

An American is going to tell you to f*ck off before you can blink.

Lmfao nothing political.

White people aren’t the make up of America btw. This countries origins has always been far more than white.

Europe is more diverse than the USA so does that mean they are more tolerant of race? I wasn’t even talking about tolerant of race though lmao you f*ck
    It did look like you were talking about tolerance of race. Every other word in your posts seems to be 'racist'. Are you high on drugs perhaps?

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Everyone who has any idea about the world understands this, but that usually involves understanding the scourge that is marxism and bioleninism. So naturally Chicken doesn't understand any of it, using the word "racist" as he does.
    That racist word has lost its credibility anyway because it's so overused.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave tommir99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

deltgen gave tommir99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chicken&Waffles

Varkey starting to lose his profit from last years tennis now

Chicken&Waffles

It did look like you were talking about tolerance of race. Every other word in your posts seems to be 'racist'. Are you high on drugs perhaps?

I don’t even think I said the word “tolerance” regarding race unless it was about some racist enabling stupidMOD being tolerant of racism? But that seems like a stretch compared what you’re talking about.

I think it’s just what your takeaway from this is...something completely different than what I am talking about

tommir99

I don’t even think I said the word “tolerance” regarding race unless it was about some racist enabling stupidMOD being tolerant of racism? But that seems like a stretch compared what you’re talking about.

I think it’s just what your takeaway from this is...something completely different than what I am talking about
    Well, I'm definitely not going to read your posts again, so I guess we'll never find out.

What you are talking about is 'racism'. You seem to think any White person who says, does or think anything you do not agree with, is racist, or KKK or a White supremacist. You see racism everywhere. Pathetic. How do you even know they're White? Those forum members might be black or hispanic?!

And someone who boycotts sports because he's sick and tired of seeing that nonsensical 'black lives matter' crap everywhere, does not make him a White supremacist

Read your posts. They don't make any sense.

Chicken&Waffles

BAS= RX KKK enabling clown.

Pathetic shit to allow at a sports forum. Sad shit. SBR removed him from running contests. Should’ve been overall. What does he offer besides enabling racists to vent at a sports forum? Lmfao. Think you dumb f*ck

Chicken&Waffles

Well, I'm definitely not going to read your posts again, so I guess we'll never find out.

What you are talking about is 'racism'. You seem to think any White person who says, does or think anything you do not agree with, is racist, or KKK or a White supremacist. You see racism everywhere. Pathetic. How do you even know they're White? Those forum members might be black or hispanic?!

And someone who boycotts sports because he's sick and tired of seeing that nonsensical 'black lives matter' crap everywhere, does not make him a White supremacist

Read your posts. They don't make any sense.

Lmao you’re not going to read my posts? Awwwwwwww. You’re too nice. Bye bitchboy

How do I know they’re white supremacist members lmfaooo. Because I’ve spent 13 years there and I know.

tommir99

Lmao you’re not going to read my posts? Awwwwwwww. You’re too nice. Bye bitchboy

How do I know they’re white supremacist members lmfaooo. Because I’ve spent 13 years there and I know.
    You must've misunderstood something. I am not going to re read your previous ramblings again. Every other word is racist so everyone can come to their own conclusions.

And no, you don't know. You assume things. You think any White person who disagrees with you, for whatever reason, is racist. You WANT to believe that. That's because you want to keep your victim status. It's easier that way. In your sick head you think if everything does not go your way, you still have that 'race card'. Too bad you have overused the word so much that it means nothing now

You're a weak person. Always a victim of 'racism' which exists only in your head. Stop drinking so much alcohol and then you should be able to think clearly again.

Chicken&Waffles

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1164791&page=7

Dear God the scamming pick stealing clown enabled by BAS is being told by other posters their play got voided....his didnt? Lmao. Dude isn’t betting. Simple. The guy isn’t even gambling anymore it’s a facade run by a clown and enabled by a clown. Shitshow

Chicken&Waffles

You must've misunderstood something. I am not going to re read your previous ramblings again. Every other word is racist so everyone can come to their own conclusions.

And no, you don't know. You assume things. You think any White person who disagrees with you, for whatever reason, is racist. You WANT to believe that. That's because you want to keep your victim status. It's easier that way. In your sick head you think if everything does not go your way, you still have that 'race card'. Too bad you have overused the word so much that it means nothing now

You're a weak person. Always a victim of 'racism' which exists only in your head. Stop drinking so much alcohol and then you should be able to think clearly again.

Lmfao I’m barely even reading your shitty posts dude. You’re taking it somewhere it isn’t. You just said the post before this one that you weren’t going to read anymore in here or post anymore in here. Take your advice. That’d be fine with me. Cheers.

tommir99

Lmfao I’m barely even reading your shitty posts dude. You’re taking it somewhere it isn’t. You just said the post before this one that you weren’t going to read anymore in here or post anymore in here. Take your advice. That’d be fine with me. Cheers.
    I didn't say that. Can you read? I am not going to re read your previous ramblings again.
    The thread title is interesting. Can you prove those White people you're talking about are members of KKK or White supremacists? It's just interesting how anti-White posts are allowed while anti-anything else is prohibited.

First 1234567 ... Last