Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1143049

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1136988

Lets just say these weren’t their most proudest moments LOL.

I am being 100% honest when I say I have never seen anyone be more incorrect about anything in my lifetime. These racist ignorant f*cks are on the wrong side of everything. F*cking comical

Chicken&Waffles

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1165409

“Yeaaaaaah guys lets boycott watching sports and not support them. But we will still bet on everything because we are loser degens woooooooooooo!!!!!”

These dumb f*cks don’t realize that players actually get a percentage from gambling revenue now. Lmfao. Shows you the intellect we are dealing with here. So in fact even gambling on it is supporting them.

Chicken&Waffles

And btw no one believes these stupid racist ignorant f*cks stopped watching. Just shut the f*ck up you stupid ass racist enabling mods. Please shut the f*ck up and stop enabling this shit to these retards.

If you really stopped watching then you should be embarrassed for admitting that.

They are stupid as hell

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

u should start ur own forum

for people that care

Chicken&Waffles

They hate the fact I called them out so they banned me so they could continue running the white supremacy forum to make David Duke proud. With 5dimes gone, David Duke could be their main sponsor.

It needs to be on blast. And that’s what I’m doing pal. Everything about that place needs to be on blast. I could just create a VPN and f*ck with them but nah I’m good here just laughing at them.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

pretty sure they laughing at u pal

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    pretty sure they laughing at u pal

If a racist white supremacist version of Warren from “Something About Mary” was laughing at me....I wouldn’t give a f*ck.

And that’s what we have here. They are as stupid as you can get. They should be castrated.

Chicken&Waffles

Starting to see them clean up some trash over there. That’s an improvement but let’s wait and see.. Remember now, they did say I was the reason why a lot of forum members left LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO. Funniest shit. I legit had 4 posters message me there and say they were done with the place because it’s so (white) trash now. Long time posters.

Back to Varkey...

Seems like the Indian Princess is straying away from NBA and MLB. And is now telling his doubters to fade him in Tennis.

Ok. I will.
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 09-10-20 at 05:08 PM.

Chicken&Waffles

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1165593

These racist ignorant f*cks claim last night booing was due to “reminding us that minorities don’t get opportunities in America.”

Then another white supremacist f*ck says “hard to argue with that.” Lmfaooooo.

Opportunities? What???? How about let’s first work on just not being racist LMFAO. Stupid racist f*cks. Institutionalization. It happens as soon as they wake up in their trailer park. Their father teaches them that white is right and how to catch rattle snakes and shit like that

Chicken&Waffles

JJ watt said he didn’t understand why they booed. There was no flag involved.

Look at where you played last night, JJ watt. Is there a more racist state than Missouri? Maybe Arkansas or some shit

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    JJ watt said he didn’t understand why they booed. There was no flag involved.

Look at where you played last night, JJ watt. Is there a more racist state than Missouri? Maybe Arkansas or some shit

Chicken&Waffles

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1165630

Too f*cking funny. This racist f*ck pulls out the veteran poster card when he has 0 posted pick threads in his entire duration there. Stupid racist f*ck doesn’t realize that BAS and BAS alone banned me unjustly many times through his double standards. These are the type of f*cks that need to be castrated so of course he needs to be banned and vacated from there. This Tatehill piece of shit.

Chicken&Waffles

Varkey started up a college football thread $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Varkey, I love you bro. If you see this....thank you my man!!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chicken&Waffles

For those who don’t know....two years ago Varkey posted a “total of the year” with WVU and Syracuse. Another poster entered his thread and informed him that WVU QB was sitting out the bowl game.

Varkey THEN thanked that poster for that information and then “canceled” the play. And then told us that he would have ANOTHER Total of the year in 10 minutes LMFAO....he posted the next “ total of the year” 10 minutes later and of course it lost.

Both of his plays lost. He probably should fade himself. But my guess he would still lose that way somehow someway

Chicken&Waffles

Do not say I have never given anything to you SBR folks. I am one of you guys now. But I will forever fade and make fun of the RX.

Chicken&Waffles

I love Varkey I love Varkey yes I do yes I do. I love Varkey I love Varkey yes I do yes I do.

The guy is a ATM fade machine.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Sbr is just as racist lol

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post

Lol that’s impossible bro. Impossible.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Dems white peeple be raycist an sheet

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post

At least the ratio of it isn’t nearly as bad. Over there it’s probably 40% far right extremist dick riding Trump supporting whackos and 30% normal republicans.

I think here there are a lot more people who don’t give a shit about politics, like myself.

Chicken&Waffles

Very very very tough rough day for RX’ers.

The NFL season starts. Today is the day where they have to start fighting the urge of watching lmfao. They say they don’t want to watch but they post “an open letter to NFL players.” Lmfao.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1165801

This is going to be a very tough day for them.

Chicken&Waffles

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1165817

Sad racist f*cks already making excuses for why they want to watch today. Too funny.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What are you? Some kind of black racist idiot who has to get his two cents in? NO ONE gives a caca about you or your thoughts. Do yourself a favor and get the hell out of here before people in here run you out. People like you want to do nothing but cause trouble. You have a sick fetish for the Rx Forum because they kicked your worthless tail out of there.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What are you? Some kind of black racist idiot who has to get his two cents in? NO ONE gives a caca about you or your thoughts. Do yourself a favor and get the hell out of here before people in here run you out. People like you want to do nothing but cause trouble. You have a sick fetish for the Rx Forum because they kicked your worthless tail out of there.

Lmao. I posted plays for 13 years there. More winners than all of the KKK there put together. Facts.

They banned me because they love racism. No other logical explanation for it. They love to hate on races that aren’t white. Some sick shit if you ask me. And I am white. Sick shit.

13 years of posting plays....so I wouldn’t say they just kicked me out. They got upset that I was standing up to their racist views. That’s what happened.

Plus BAS has always had it out for me. Racist enabling MOD is a piece of shit.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What are you? Some kind of idiot who has to get his two cents in? NO ONE gives a caca about you or your thoughts.
    Isn't it IRONIC, dont cha think?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Nobody here at SBR cares about any of this.

Chicken&Waffles

I’m aware and I don’t care if you don’t care. SBR owns the RX so it’s only right that it is displayed here so it is known that these crazy school shooting psycho f*cks and their racist enabling mod, BAS is f*cking a sports forum with right wing extremist propaganda....but I get banned.

NOW, if this RX forum wasn’t a sports forum and it was an actual KKK white supremacist forum where people can go to vent their hate for minorities....then I wouldn’t be saying anything. Got it?

Once racist scamming BAS is removed. Then I will shutup. If that doesn’t happen, which it doesn’t look like it will, then I will continue speaking the truth about how that place is run.

I understand y’all don’t care. Just keep scrolling by. It’s okay with me. Also, this thread is half dedicated to Varkeygirl. Who has provided us many winners in this thread so far. A 2-0 yesterday in college.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Nobody here at SBR cares about any of this.
    Al Sharpton might care, tell them to give him a call.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Either him or Ben Crump

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    What are you saying, that white people cant like chicken and waffles? That’s not very accepting of white people now is it?
    You are obviously lacking in your wokeness. Fuk no white people cant like chicken and waffles. That’s called cultural appropriation. Stick to what you are—

A HAMBURGER
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave grease lightnin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chicken&Waffles

I couldn’t be happier that the NFL is back. So penetrating happy.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

Nah nah penetrate all that.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    You are obviously lacking in your wokeness. Fuk no white people cant like chicken and waffles. That’s called cultural appropriation. Stick to what you are—

A HAMBURGER
    Greaser, hamburgers are good. Where’s your favorite burger?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Op makes the place sound quite nice, as a fukhead like BITCHERD wouldn't last five minutes at the place.....

not having to deal with whiny liberals all f'n day while trying to enjoy a sports betting site would be refreshing......

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Op makes the place sound quite nice, as a fukhead like BITCHERD wouldn't last five minutes at the place.....

not having to deal with whiny liberals all f'n day while trying to enjoy a sports betting site would be refreshing......

I agree. Why can’t both sides just shut the f*ck up and leave politics out of it?

They’re incapable of that. You know I know it. They hate hate hate these athletes but secretly bet and root on whoever they bet on until they lose and get angry again.

Am I wrong?

First 123456 ... Last