Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Watching the movie Heat.

If you don't you're a jerkoff

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Best urban gun battle scene in the history of film. Michael Mann is a God when it comes to firearms in movies.

Bonzy
    Bonzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy have great chemistry.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

One of the greats!!!!!

Bonzy

Yes. Prime Sandra. Back when she getting dicked down by that welder.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

dinero
    pacino
    voight
    kilmer
    judd
    last mohicans guy
    all state guy
    tom sizemore
    astronut guy armagedon

Bonzy

Bubba Gump
    Danny Trejo

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Amazing film

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

"stop talking, okay, slick?"

can almost picture if that were real life, tom sizemore would just shoot him on the spot if he saw that fake tough guy stare.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Can't decide if Heat is my fav movie or Predator?

Heat:

1. Keanu Reeves was signed to play Chris (Val Kilmer), but he couldn't do it for some reason. He can't act for shit so I'm very happy that Kilmer replaced him.

2. Kevin Gage (Waingro) was married to Kelly Preston (Travolta's wife) that just died. Waingro was a evil sob. Well acted!! Had kind of a Manson thing going with his eyes

3. Ted Levine played the cop that Val Kilmer killed in the beginning of the gun battle. He was also the crazy ass skinny psycho Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs. Hard to believe its the same guy. He's an underrated actor!

4. Based on a true story from the Chicago area. Neil McCauley was the guys real name. He had a crew that pulled off many robberies and told the lead cop at one point that he was never going back to jail. He didn't

5. Val Kilmer was so good at reloading his M-16 quickly that the Marines used it in a training film.
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 09-05-20 at 07:34 AM.

Fred The Hammer

Van Zant: What are you doing?

Neil McCauley: What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone.

Van Zant: I don't understand.

Neil McCauley: 'Cause there is a dead man on the other end of this fuckin' line!

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Can't decide if Heat is my fav movie or Predator?

Heat:

1. Keanu Reeves was signed to play Chris (Val Kilmer), but he couldn't do it for some reason. He can't act for shit so I'm very happy that Kilmer replaced him.

2. Kevin Gage (Waingro) was married to Kelly Preston (Travolta's wife) that just died. Waingro was a evil sob. Well acted!! Had kind of a Manson thing going with his eyes

3. Ted Levine played the cop that Val Kilmer killed in the beginning of the gun battle. He was also the crazy ass skinny psycho Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs. Hard to believe its the same guy. He's an underrated actor!

4. Based on a true story from the Chicago area. Neil McCauley was the guys real name. He had a crew that pulled off many robberies and told the lead cop at one point that he was never going back to jail. He didn't

5. Val Kilmer was so good at reloading his M-16 quickly that the Marines used it in a training film.
    Keanu Reeves can't act for shit?.....ummmmm hold on a sec.....

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

makes me want to go on a heist.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    dinero
    pacino
    voight
    kilmer
    judd
    last mohicans guy
    all state guy
    tom sizemore
    astronut guy armagedon
    Think Sizemore died in real life too, but way underrated of an actor. He really made that movie IMO by his supporting actor role. Did really well in Saving Private Ryan as well. Lol...@ All State guy. He said basically, "jobs are for suckers" and drove the car.

What's worse? Working as a broke dikk line cook ROL or taking a chance to become a multi-millionaire and you might get wacked?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Think Sizemore died in real life too, but way underrated of an actor. He really made that movie IMO by his supporting actor role. Did really well in Saving Private Ryan as well. Lol...@ All State guy. He said basically, "jobs are for suckers" and drove the car.

What's worse? Working as a broke dikk line cook ROL or taking a chance to become a multi-millionaire and you might get wacked?
    sizemore still alive at least not showing dead on wikipedia, he did a sex tape long time ago

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

sizemore still alive at least not showing dead on wikipedia, he did a sex tape long time ago
    wtf....I swear I heard that he passed. That's jacked right up.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Yikes. Might be a POS after all. Still a good actor though. Didn't know this but could be bullsh*t too who knows:
    Tom Sizemore Was Removed From Movie Set for Allegedly Violating 11-Year Old Girl

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...d-girl-1057629

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    makes me want to go on a heist.
    I've been wanting to do it my whole life and I have no record whatsoever. Who turns to crime at 54? That would confuse the shit out of them)))) My grandfather grew up in Mooresville, IN and dated John Dillinger's little sister. I've been fascinated with that my whole life. Heat was the shit!

Fred The Hammer

Anyone a fan of another 90s LA crime movie City Of Industry?

Great flick! Great story & Harvey Keitel keeps his dick offscreen! Stephen Dorff has the role of his life imo! Ruthless little psychopath!!!

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

I've been wanting to do it my whole life and I have no record whatsoever. Who turns to crime at 54? That would confuse the shit out of them)))) My grandfather grew up in Mooresville, IN and dated John Dillinger's little sister. I've been fascinated with that my whole life. Heat was the shit!
    Guy I worked with for 6+ years recently got 18+ years for knocking off banks in San Bernardino county. Me him and his brother all worked in the same department and these guys were both very smart. White guys that grew up as kids in Saudi while dad was a engineer working in the same industry as we did.. guy was making 160k+ a year and decided to he wanted to try the weed business. I guess it
    Didn’t work out well and he started to owe the wrong people money so he resorted to bank robberies. He was about 49yo when they sentenced him

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Guy I worked with for 6+ years recently got 18+ years for knocking off banks in San Bernardino county. Me him and his brother all worked in the same department and these guys were both very smart. White guys that grew up as kids in Saudi while dad was a engineer working in the same industry as we did.. guy was making 160k+ a year and decided to he wanted to try the weed business. I guess it
    Didn’t work out well and he started to owe the wrong people money so he resorted to bank robberies. He was about 49yo when they sentenced him
    Yeah to get more then $5-10K then you'd have to deal with possible dye packs. I would also never carry a loaded weapon which puts you at a slight disadvantage versus someone thats armed. I have to say I sort of respect anyone that has the balls to do it as long as they're not executing people

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Same here Hammer. Jobs are for suckers even though I've been stuck in a few. I'm 43. Can honestly say I've never thought more about doing something like this until the last few years. If you don't want to do the time, you can do suicide by cop. When I look at my life and what's ahead.....I keep telling myself why not! My golly if I told you some of my ideas you would sh*t your pants.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post

So he's already hitting almost 200K per year working and that wasn't enough? Geez. He was 49? Lol. I guess most of us in our 40's and 50's see what's around the corner and it looks bleak so we start having these thoughts.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Burt Reynolds movie "Heat." Great movie.

Fred The Hammer

Same here Hammer. Jobs are for suckers even though I've been stuck in a few. I'm 43. Can honestly say I've never thought more about doing something like this until the last few years. If you don't want to do the time, you can do suicide by cop. When I look at my life and what's ahead.....I keep telling myself why not! My golly if I told you some of my ideas you would sh*t your pants.
    Go buy City Of Industry if you haven't seen it. Give you a few more ideas to work with)))

Fred The Hammer

So he's already hitting almost 200K per year working and that wasn't enough? Geez. He was 49? Lol. I guess most of us in our 40's and 50's see what's around the corner and it looks bleak so we start having these thoughts.
    160K in California is probably like making $90k in Indiana. You throw in a big house, ex-wife or two, and kids. I can definitely see it

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

160K in California is probably like making $90k in Indiana. You throw in a big house, ex-wife or two, and kids. I can definitely see it
    Ding ding ding... you nailed me exactly and I make that and then some... lived here my whole life and that ain’t enough anymore.

Guy commuted from Bakersfield so it’s a lot cheaper out that way. Unfortunately he was always trying to get rich quick and making to many moves. You add in the crazy ass girlfriend who could never get enough and down he went.
    Like I said he thought he was gonna make it big with this weed business and I think he just kept getting behind and wasn’t able to due his new gig and maintain the lifestyle him and his girl became custom to

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

True.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

The music being played during their last robbery is bada*s too. Gets me all fired up! I could see having that playing on my Ipod if..............

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

They got burned!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

ashley judd looked good back then

Fred The Hammer

Amy Brenneman wasn't chopped liver either back then

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

wtf happened to kilmers elbow

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

You see the movie The Mule from Clint Eastwood. You'd get a kick out of it if you haven't seen it

12 Last